Simpons - Lisa's unexpected love (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

OOC: The time-skip was perfect!

Allie enjoyed the next couple of days with Lisa. She loved every moment of it and she too looked forward to the day of their date. As the school bell rung, Allie found herself running home as well. She wanted to make things perfect for Lisa. She looked through her closet and for once she chose not to go with her simple jeans shirt and jacket combination, she wanted to look good for Lisa. She soon found a black dress that she had worn only a couple of times. She then wondered into her mother’s room and sat at her vanity, beginning to comb her hair with her brush and looked through her makeup. Allie didn’t usually wear makeup but she wanted to this time and began to apply some onto her face as well as some lipgloss. She looked at herself in the mirror. She would normally be horrified by how girly and dolled up she looked right now but this is how she wanted to look for Lisa and hoped she would enjoy it. She then slipped on some shoes and soon left.

On the way to Lisa’s house, Allie stopped by and bought some flowers for her and soon arrived at the Simpson residence where she toke a deep breath and rang the doorbell and waited for an answer, hiding the flowers behind her back.

• Love 2

OOC: Glad to hear it! Man...did you notice we have been doing this RP for over a year now? xD

Just like Allie, Lisa has done her best to also look nice and pretty. She is pretty new to make-up and she is not ready to make Marge aware of her crush, so she tries her best on doing it on her own, with some slight help from a tutorial video online. It feels a bit awkward and silly, but she is determined to make it look at least presentable. In the end, it comes off as fairly light and amateurish, but at least it is not a horror show. She figures her Sunday dress is a bit too "conservative" and dull, so she finds the black cocktail dress she had once she tried to fit in with the other girls when there was the school dance. It still fits her quite nice, though if anyone were to look underneath, two massive buldges are easily seen in her panties. She rushes down to answer the door, eager to see Allie.

8e74b199f5120dd5851ac3b1753984c5.jpg

• Love 2

OOC: Wow! I did not notice that. Wow, time really does fly.

Allie blinked as she heard footsteps hurting down and then watched as the door opened and stared in shock at Lisa. She was taken aback by how she looked now compared to how she normally did, she looked different, even more beautiful that before. She blushed and then stared and then snapped out of it and uttered, “o-oh Lisa! These are um.. for you…” she uttered and then presented her the flowers and gave her a small hug and kiss on the cheek before asking, “are you ready to go? The town is ours, we can go anywhere you want.” She told Lisa and presented her hand to her.

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

OOC: Indeed. Kind of weird to see how "little" has happened in that time. Very fun "little" still, of course 😄

Just like Allie is shocked by Lisa's appearance, the same goes the other way around and the Simpsons, for just a second or two, have a hard time recognizing the other girl, but only in a good way. Then she sees the flowers and is even more awestruck, happy and eager to go on this date."Oooooh wow! Very pretty, sweet and lovely....and I really like the flowers too! Thank you, Allie!", she says and winks. It feels weird, new and awkward for her to flirt, but with Allie it also feels right and fitting. She takes the flowers and smiles widely."Yeah...just let me put these into a vase...one moment, okay?", she says and quickly runs in to do just that. Thankfully, she has had plenty of free space as her family is out for most of the evening.

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

OOC: Lol yup!

Allie found herself blushing as Lisa complimented her and the flowers and uttered,  “Y-you’re looking really pretty and… hot… too…” she then blushed more and was taken back when Lisa suddenly winked at her. She then watched as Lisa let to go put the flowers in a vase and chose to wait outside, not wanted to intrude incase her parents where home, the next thing she needed was her parents asking who the hell she was.

• Love 2

It does not take more than a couple of minutes for the young Simpson female to get this task done and then immediately return to Allie. She is still all smiles and giddiness as she grabs the hand of the other girl, trying to gently pull Allie with her."Ohhhhh, I was thinking...maybe first go out to eat, then a movie, maybe. then....uhmm...figure out what next to do afterwards? What do you say?", she asks, as the first two are those she could come up with, given she has no experience with dating yet.

• Love 2

Allie smiled as Lisa soon came back and took her hand, leading her away. She listened to Lisa’s ideas for their date and nodded with a smile, “yeah sure, that sounds like a plan to me.” 

Allie then walked with Lisa and soon came across a local restaurant that looked good for them and checked them in for a table for two. She helped Lisa sit and then went and sat herself at the table and started to look over the menu.

• Love 2

OOC: I am not sure if you noticed, but I was trying to set up the single mother and Lisa getting glimpses of each other, as a start. Sorry if it was not made clear enough on my part.

After some walking, they finally reach a small and lovely looking simple restaurant and luckily, it isn't full meaning they have no need for reservations. The place is a rather toned down English styled place with what smells like some decent dishes which you would find over at Britain. Kind of simple and plain, but still very nice looking and scented. Definitely some place Lisa wants to take Allie again some other time. Once they are able to just sit down together in private, she puts one of her warm and tender hands on top of one of Allie's."I...I am really glad we are doing this...and I want to make the best of it too!", she says, smiling widely.

• Love 2

OOC: I did notice and I’m getting excited for when the time comes! Btw. When that happens, who is play the mother?

Allie blinked as she was reading the menu and felt something on her hand. She looked forward to see Lisa’s hand on top of it and blushed a little before looking at her and smiled and nodded at her words. “Yeah, me too Lisa… all I want to do is to have the best date ever with you…” she then looked back the menu and asked, “do you know what you’re going to order? I might just have what you’re having.”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

OOC: Considering she is meant to be a romantic and sexual partner for Lisa, it seems fitting that you play her. Of course, I am more than happy to play multiple characters in other RPs we may do in the future. You may like something like Imps and an adventurer

Lisa keeps her hand where it is, wanting to be physical with Allie in some sort of way, before they get to their meals."Hmmmm....I am considering one of the nice steak meals. They sound very good from the descriptions and I think I spotted someone who had something like that on our way to the table.. I am certain we will have a great time...and perhaps we can hang out at your place later tonight?", she says, unable to fully hide a heavy blush on her cheeks and a slightly sultry tone of voice.

• Love 2

OOC: Alright sounds good to me I will play her. Also I really like the Imps and Adventurer story actually and would love to rp it with you! We could even do it at the same time as this one if you’d like.

Allie smiled at Lisa’s hand still on her own and began to listen to what she wanted to order. She had already decided to have what Lisa was having and nodded at her as she made up her mind. “Alright, steak it is.” As the waiter came over and asked their order, Allie ordered two of the steaks for her and Lisa.

• Love 2

OOC: Ohhh, thank you very much! I am happy to hear you enjoy my idea and if you ever get any ideas you wish to show me, just let me know. Yeah, we can do both for sure. Shall we discuss it via EcchiTexts? Once more, thank you for being SO extremely easy to work with, as well ❤️

Soon enough they both by themselves again as the ordering was quickly over with and they are able to engage with each other. Lisa starts to feel a tiny bit awkward as she realizes she is not really that well versed in "normal talk" and thus is unsure what sort of topics the two of them could get into, conversation wise. However, she intends to not let this stop her from trying at least."So Allie...how has it been for you to move here? Are you finding Springfield allright...at least?", the Simpsons girl asks, kind of relieved she thought of something.

• Love 2

OOC: Of course! Go ahead and send me an EcchiText and we can discuss more. Also you are welcome. You have been the same with me as well and I thank you for it too!

Allie watched as the waiter left with their orders written down and turned her attention back to Lisa. She wasn’t the best at small talk either so it quiet for a minute with the only sound being the bustling of the restaurant until she heard Lisa ask a question. She was surprised at first but smiled, “oh yeah, the move has been good. Me and my mom are hanging in there. We’re still unpacking stuff surprisingly, but yeah, it’s been good. School and meeting you has been really nice and my mom found herself a good work as well.”

• Love 2

Lisa sits and listens closely, nodding along as Allie tells her about her start here in Springfield so far. For some reason, she is reminded of that other single mother and her teenage daughter, whom Bart had a crush on. Luckily, her thoughts and attention quickly pull out of that one to focus on Allie again."Oh, nice - happy for you, Allie. Looks like a decent beginning, I would say. Out of curiousity...have you ever...you know...liked someone before?", she asks, feeling her cheeks flush from asking such a thing.

• Love 2

Allie smiled at Lisa as he told her she was happy for her. Her question made her blink however and she began to think back before shaking her head. “No, not really, though, I never would have imagined that I would fall in love with someone as great as you. I wouldn’t believe that you would be a girl either,” she giggled a bit to herself before turning the question into Lisa, “what about you?”

• Love 2

Lisa lightly giggles in a cute and shy manner, her face remaining red and faintly embarrassed, but not in a bad way by any means."Yeah, I can definitely relate on the last part. I did have a small crush before on an older boy from school, but it was not really meant to be and I got over it quickly too. Perhaps just a short infatuation rather than a proper crush perhaps....but this...this is very different...and of course...we have gotten far further too", she says, the last part making her face fully red and hot.

• Love 2

Allie smiled at Lisa who told her about having a crush off her own and then began to blush as well as she mentioned how far into their relationship they were. Soon enough the waiter came back to break their awkward moment and placed their steaks before them and told them to enjoy before leaving. 

• Love 2

Lisa looks very excited and glad to see their meals arrive, which smells very nice and lovely. Her tummy even growls a little bit."Ohh yummy! Come to think of it...this is our second meal together...right? Perhaps I could even try to...you know...make something for you myself sometime. Though...I am not really experienced in a kitchen. Still...I really want to at least try. Out of curiousity...have you had any urges to try anything new as well?", Lisa asks, wanting to keep the conversation going. She slowly begins on her food, allowing Allie to reply at her own pace.

• Love 2

Allie licked her lips and picked up her utensils as the food arrived and listened to Lisa as she thought about cooking for her. “Oh yeah, this is actually our second meal. I would really love if you cooked for me too! I bet it would taste delicious no matter what!” she giggled as she answered while cutting a piece of her steak and popped it into her mouth. She then chewed and swallowed and turned to Lisa’s other question, “hmmm, yeah now that you mention it, I’ve always really wanted to try and learn how to play the drums or a guitar, but I’ve never really perused them.”

• Love 2

Lisa appreciates the kind words from Allie about her future cooking, but she is certain it does take some time and practice to get decent rather than just normal and mediocre."I think I would need to practice a bit first though. Luckily, my mother is very good at cooking and I am sure she will teach me something about it", Lisa replies back once Allie is done talking herself. She also slowly gets through her meal, her prime interest being their conversation. She could easily imagine the sporty gal playing an instrument, so only the thought of Allie not wanting to do it sooner struck her as odd."Ohhh, that would be cool....I play the saxofone, actually! How did you get inspired to want to try through me though...not that I mind in any way, of course", Lisa responds back, just mostly curious.

• Love 2

“I’m sure you’ll do great, and I can’t wait to hear some of your cooking.” Allie continued to get through her meal as well as Lisa spoke and then blinked at her question and began to think as she sat her steak, “Hmmm… I don’t know really… I guess it has to do with a lot of the music that I listen too. I listen to a lot of rock and they mostly always have guitars and drums. Sometimes I just find myself tapping along with the drums or air guitar I’m gonna solo,” she giggled at herself getting she sounded like a total geek. “I didn’t know you like the saxophone. Tell me about you and how you got into it, maybe I might find inspiration to finally pick up an instrument of my own…”

• Love 2

OOC: If you are not familiar with the episode where Lisa gets her saxophone, just let me know and I can try and find a synopsis of it somewhere.

Lisa smiles softly at the kind words given to her about the cooking."Well, perhaps...I can have you as my test subject then, hahaha!", she says, trying to joke around it a bit, which is pretty rare for her, but she felt like doing so. She continues to listen eagerly as Allie goes on to talk about her reasoning for considering playing an instrument, taking the opportunity to go on with her own meal as she does so. The meal along with great company is also making her feel even better and whilst this is not really anywhere erotic, she is feeling more attracted to Allie, in plenty of ways. So whenever possible, she cannot help but reach under the table to gently stroke the thigh of the other girl."I guess it doesn't really seem like a natural thing for someone like me...well, the story is kind of fun and sweet", Lisa says, before trying to brief up the story behind getting her instrument,

• Love 2

OOC: hmm, I can’t really remember if I have seen that ep before. You don’t have to send the synopsis. Lisa’s brief summary of it in the story will do.

Allie smiled at Lisa as she continued to eat her steak and giggled a little as she looked over at her, “I would love to be your test subject.” She continued to eat and loved being with Lisa and talking to her. She could help but take her eyes off of Lisa and stare into her eyes. Suddenly however, she felt as something suddenly brushed past her thigh. She jumped a bit but then looked over and realized that Lisa’s hand was under the table and smiled as she relaxed and spread her legs a bit under the table to give Lisa more easy access to her thighs. Allie nodded at Lisa’s words and smiled, “tell me more. It sounds like an interesting story…” 

• Love 2

OOC: I did find a short video that gets the gist of it - YouTube link.

Lisa is glad to hear that her inexperience and lack of knowledge in the culinary field does not scare off Allie, but then again, she is most likely not as finicky and delicate as many other girls."Ohhh, famous last words, hahahah!", Lisa chuckles out, finding her humourous side bit by bit and she even gives Allie a light smirk and a wink to go along with it. Lisa notices a light motion from the other girl as she touches her thigh, but soon seem to be into it and letting the Simpsons girl continue, which she does slowly and caringly."Well, I will try and not make it like 22 minutes long", she says and pauses before starting it."Basically, my older brother, Bart, recently ruined my old saxophone and when I told dad, he told us the story of how I got that one before we went to get a new one. Sorry about the introduction...I swear I will tell it now. When I was much younger, I was discovered to be very gifted and bright, but my parents could not afford to have me attend the right schools or anything to nurture that in me. My dad, Homer, then spend some hard earned money he had saved up for an AC on getting me an instrument instead, which was my first saxophone. That is the very short version...", she tells Allie.

• Love 2

OOC: Oh I do remember this episode now!

Allie smiled at Lisa as she listened along to her story. She giggled as Lisa prolonging the story saying, “It’s alright, take your time.” She then listened to Lisa’s story about her first saxophone and uttered, “wow, I was right, that was a really interesting story. That was so sweet of your dad to do that for you, and I’m sorry your brother destroyed it… but I’m happy to hear that you got a new one.”

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up