Simpons - Lisa's unexpected love (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

Allie continued to make out with Lisa and give her all of her passion and love. As their clothes were removed and tossed away, Allie didn’t process it as it felt like they were always naked. She then felt as Lisa’s hand came over to her lower lips and began to feel them, they were quite wet and hot indeed. Allie looked at her lover uttering, “L-Lisaaa… I-I want you sooooo bad toooo!” One of her hands going over to one of Lisa’s cocks, stroking it softly.

• Love 2

The heat and lust in the air rapidly rises as the two girls give in more and more to their urges. Hands and mouths roaming, caressing, groping and kissing all they can get to. Lisa grows even harder once she senses how horny Allie feels down there, the hand almost drenched in the juices. Her cocks almost ache from sheer need and carnal lust."Ahhhnnn...mmmmmm...I am gladdd to hear! Nghhhh....I saw something like this...the other day...somewhere online", the Simpsons girl answers back and tries her best to fit them into that 69 position she witnesses the other day on her laptop. Lisa attempts to be the one on the back, with her cocks rising up hard and long before Allie's face whilst her own is close to the pussy of her crush.

• Love 2

Alice blinked as Lisa began to shift and position their bodies until eventually she was over Lisa on her hands and knees while Lisa was laying below her body. She looked over at the two erect cock before her and smiled. “Lisa… this is a great idea… we can both feel good together!” Allie then leaned in to Lisa’s top cock and gave the head a kiss and lick before taking it into her mouth and began to suck on it while her hand went over to the bottom one and began to stroke it.

• Love 2

OOC: I will let you introduce mother whenever you feel like it :3

Lisa groans out hard and loud as soon as Allie's eager mouth finds her top cock, to taste and please, with the rod throbbing hard in response, letting the girl know it enjoys the attention."Ahhhh..yesssss...I neeedeedd that allll dayyyy....mmmmmm!", Lisa growls hard in delight and then lean forward so she is able to reach the pussy before her, where her tongue extends from her mouth to lick and lap at Allie a bit at first. The licks turn deeper, longer and heavier the longer she keeps going.

• Love 2

OOC: She’ll come soon, either towards the end of their sixty nine session or once Lisa starts pounding Allie.

Allie smiled as she heard Lisa’s moans and was so happy to make the other girl feel good. At the same time, she felt as Lisa began to lick at her wet pussy, making her immediately moan out as well. “A-Ahhhh! L-lisaaaa… y-your tongue feels soooo goooddd!!” She continued to suck on Lisa’s cock as well and takes turns sucking and stroking both of them.

• Love 2

Lisa easily feels just how wet and hot Allie is down there as her tongue licks and laps on the outside to begin with, getting a proper taste of her crush as well as making her feel nice and well. The Simpsons girl is feeling over the moon over how wonderful Allie's hand and mouth feels as they pleasure her rock hard fuck rods, both of them twitching hard and fast in response. The two of them are heavily fully focused and devoted to pleasing each other to know about the outsider on their way here."Mmmmmmm....and your mouth and hands are doing a great job tooooo! I need to stop myself....or I will blow my loads eaarrllyyy", she groans out when possible before then slipping her tongue nice and deep to explore Allie.

• Love 2

Allie felt as Lisa slipped her tongue inside of her wet pussy and immediately moaned out loudly, A-Ahhh!! L-Lisa! Y-your t-tongue feelsss sooo good toooo! I-I may not… beee able to hold on… much longer either…!” Allie then continued to suck on and stroke her cocks and felt so happy, they could go forever, after all, her mom wasn’t suppose to be home until late in the night.

Not long after, the front door of the Scalia residence began to open as a older woman dressed in a nun outfit entered the home and let out a sigh. Work was tough today, luckily she was allowed to leave home early. “Allie? I’m home!” She called out, she knew her daughter would be home by now after school but then she stopped in her tracks as she heard something, a noise filling the home, moaning. spacer.png

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Lisa is very much edged on much further as she hears such loving and lewd words coming from Allie. She aims to make the sporty gal feel as much pleasure and arousal as possible."Don't hold back sweety...go ahead...you can cum all you want! I want to give you plenty of orgasms all evening and niiiiight", she pants out before going even harder, faster and rougher with her tongue and even rubbing the clit nice and well too.

• Love 2

Allie heard Lisa’s words and then her eyes widened as she felt how tough she was being with her tongue. She moaned loudly and now could barely even concentrate on making Lisa feel good. “L-Lisaaaa!! I-if you do that… I-I can’t… h-hold on… a-any… longerrrr! I-I’m cummmmingggg!!!” With that Allie let out a loud moan and her body shook as she began to cum hard on Lisa’s face and mouth.

Allie’s mother, Mary was completely horrified by what she was hearing from upstairs. At first she thought that maybe Allie was masturbating but now, she could hear another voice moaning and talking as well. Her mind began to race with thoughts about what they were doing up there and who her daughter was with. Was it that Lisa girl she told her so much about and had seen on some occasions? She heard as her daughter let out a loud moan and then heard quiet, was this the end?

• Love 2

Even though Lisa knew Allie was about to climax, she was still surprised when it happens, especially from the rather loud and heavy effects of it. She does her best to lap up the juices she can. She pants heavily once the moment is over and with her face painted heavily in the girly nectar from her crush."Ahhhhh....you are growing pretty loud and lewd Allie....mmmmm, but I am not done with you yet", she growls out. The Simpsons girl slips off from her position to then come closer so she can kiss Allie again, sharing the scent, taste and stickniness of her own orgasm liquids. Her cocks still standing hard, thick and throbbing.

• Love 2

Allie panted heavily over Lisa and laid on her a bit. She then blinked as Lisa told her that they weren’t done and smirked happily. As Lisa shifted their positions and came up next to her, Allie began to kiss Lisa back passionately. She tasted her own juices on Lisa’s lips and then broke the kiss a bit and began to lick Lisa’s lips and cheeks and anywhere else her juices were, trying to clean her up. She looked into her eyes and giggled a little, “I-I made you so dirty Lisa… I’m sorry…”

• Love 2

Once the kiss has ended and Allie made her cute little remark, Lisa cannot help but giggle softly in response at first."Ohhhh, I think I will live...after all, I will give you some payback soon!", she says and winks before giving Allie yet another deep kiss. She reaches down to gently find the pussy of Allie where she rubs her lightly and lovingly, already thinking of how to proceed, but first she wants to give the girl a short break between the last thing and the position she is thinking of.

• Love 2

Allie smiled at what Lisa said and kissed back back just as deep and with just as much love. She felt as Lisa reached down and began to rub her wet pussy, making her moan softly. She looked at Lisa and took the opportunity to rest and recover a bit.

Meanwhile downstairs, Mary Scalia walked into the kitchen and began to brew herself a cup of tea. She then walked over to the couch and laid back and took some sips and just chose to sip, and listen.

• Love 2

Lisa is in no hurry at all and most likely has no real sense of time here. Even if she did, she would likely be way too busy and focused on Allie now rather than try to make sure they are not overdoing it to the point where her mother might found out Allie's doings in the bedroom. Whilst not as loud as before, there is a continuous streams of soft moans, groans as well as light dirty and sweet talk, easily heard through the thin walls of the house. The two gals move around, changing positions now and then. At the moment Lisa is lying down with Allie down lower, slowly sucking off both her massive girl cocks.

• Love 2

Mary sat downstairs listening to the moans and the voices of her daughter and her friend as they spoke. Every time  she thought that they were finished, she just heard more moans afterwards.

Allie gently and softly sucked on Lisa’s cocks and stroked them as well. She alternated between them and looked up at Lisa smiling as she did it. Down before, she also began to rub her little clit a bit as well as fingering herself gently, moaning out onto the cock as she did.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

Lisa squirms around as she always loves how Allie pleases her massive girlcocks, the rods throbbing heavily in joy and aching for more and more pleasure."Ahhhhnn....if...if you are not carefull...I..I really wi..willll cuuummm...gahhhh...shiiiiiiittt..your tongue feels diiiviiiiine, Allie", she pants out hard and fast. She even reaches down to caress the hair and face of her crush. As good as this feels and how much she wishes to unload, the Simpsons girl still long to pound away at Allie. Meanwhile, they have zero clue that nearly everything is heard down below.

• Love 2

Allie looked at Lisa and smiled as she heard her moans and felt her caressing her hair and face. Lisa then pulled Lisa’s cock out of her mouth and giggled and grinned at her. She could tell that Lisa was hesitant about cumming and could tell that she didn’t want to just yet and so she stopped and released the other girl. She then crawled over her and smiled looking down at her and staring into her eyes before leaning down and began to kiss her passionately. “Mmm… I’m glad you liked that… I would have loved for you to cum but… I can tell that you don’t want to just yet…”

• Love 2

As Allie crawls over Lisa, the two massive pieces of meat push against the body of hers from below, throbbing rapidly with need and lust for this other girl above them. She looks at the classmate of hers with deep passion, love and craving, her eyes beaming with joy and Allie can tell she has Lisa's full attention in any sort of way possible."Mmmmmm, sorry to be selfish babe...I just really want to be one again...", she manages to growl out in lust before they get to kissing.

• Love 2

Allie felt the hardened cocks below her and heard Lisa’s words. she kissed her and smiled, “If that’s what you want… then let me grant your wish for you…” Allie then reached down with her hand to Lisa’s cocks and began to position them against her holes, Allie’s pussy was so wet, showing Lisa how much she wanted this as well. She then began to push Lisa’s cocks into her, making her moan out loudly.

• Love 1

Lisa gives Allie a rather odd grin."Ohhhh..pllleeeassee...as if I don't sense how drenched you are down there...you really want them hard...don't you?", she replies back and puts her hands onto the hips of the other girl and gently push her downwards, letting both meaty rods slip deeper and deeper still. Of course, her voice was playful in tone rather accusatory or anything like that, as Lisa wanted to make it clear she was not being negative. Then once more she plants a deep, hot, passionate and happy kiss on the lips of the sporty gal while her cocks spread both holes nice and wide.

• Love 2

Allie blinked and then her eyes widened and she suddenly felt Lisa’s hands push her down more o to her cocks, making her moan out louder as the two hard rides push in deeper inside of her and stretch her out more. Allie then leaned down and began to kiss Lisa back with just as much passion as she sank deeper down onto her cocks until finally she reached the base of them.

• Love 2

Lisa wraps her arms around Allie tightly to keep hugging and to be close to her, not at all eager to let go of the lips either. Her mouth rubs and brushes against the lips of the other girl and even her tongue snakes its way into the mouth of her crush. The Simpsons girls is already very high on arousal and she is simply letting her primal instincts go wild and uninhibited. This makes her hips start out slowly, but quickly work up speed and force. So below, where the mother is sitting she is soon able to hear sounds of heavy fucking as it goes PLAP! PLAAAAAAP! PLAAP! PLAP! PLAAAP! PLAAAP! SMAACKK!! SLAAAP! PLAAAP!! THUUDDD! SLAAAP! SMAAAACK! over and over and over again.

• Love 2

Allie leaned in more as Lisa wrapped her arms around her body. Allie’s hands pressed against the bed, each hand at the sides of Lisa’s head. She continued to kiss the other girl passionately and felt as her tongue slipped into her mouth. Allie’s own tongue met Lisa’s and wrestled with it and was entangled with it. Soon enough, Allie felt as Lisa began to move her hips and immediately began to moan out loudly and continued to as she only began to fuck her harder and harder.

Meanwhile downstairs, Mary could heard the noises from upstairs and she had a complete horrified look on her face, she couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

• Love 2

OOC: Would it be hot if the mother also slowly starts to get aroused as well as feeling shocked and such? Like a growing mix of feelings, with the first part eventually taking over? Perhaps ending with a shameful masturbation? 😛

The inner walls of Allie's ass and vagina feels the cocks grind, rub and throb hard against them, the meaty spears remembering the most sensitive of spots within each hole. They reach so deep that she can feel the tips batter her around her around the tummy, sending heavy waves of pleasures through both of them. Her own growls of joy and moans of pleasure loud enough to also be heard below. Lisa squeezes one of the butt cheeks firmly while the other hand grips her waist to keep Allie firmly in place.

• Love 2

(Sure.) 

Allie continued to moan loudly as she felt Lisa’s cocks thrusting deep inside of her, over and over again, and hitting all of her most sensitive spots. She felt so good. She felt like she was in heaven.

Downstairs, Mary continued to heard them moans and sounds of Lisa and Allie’s lovemaking. She was extremely shocked but after a while of continuing to listen, Mary could feel a heat rising inside of her, a heat that came from between her legs. Was she getting turned on? No, she mustn’t. She mustn’t give into the temptation.

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up