Simpons - Lisa's unexpected love (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

OOC: I am sorry if I failed to give you enough to work with in my last post. I am guessing that may the reason why yours came out like that.

Lisa can feel the needs and lust from earlier in the day bubble up hard to the surface and she aims to let Allie feel the kind of craving and love she has for her. Their kiss does end once the Simpsons girl can no longer hold herself back from feeling too good to break it."Ahhhh...f..fuuuuckk!! You are alwwwwayysss soooo hot and wettt and tiiiight Allie. Mmmmmmmm, I wanted you sooooo badly in the restaurant...you are soooo pretty and wonderfullll", she pants out, not trying to muffle her volume or censor her words in any sort of way. Her hands move to the rear of the girl on top of her instead as she uses it push herself even harder and deeper into Allie.

• Love 2

Allie panted heavily and looked down at Lisa as their kiss ended. She smiled hearing her words and felt as she began to push her down deeper onto her cocks, making her moan out even louder now. “Oooooohhh! Lisa! I-I wanted you so badly too at the restaurant! I-I just wanted to reach over the table and start fucking with you! I-I waited soooo long for this!!” Allie didn’t censor herself either, she didn’t see any need to.

Downstairs, Mary heard these profanities. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing from her daughter and her friend. At the same time, Mary continued to feel the heat building between her legs as well as the temptation of lust. She wanted to touch herself so badly. She began to feel her hand slipping under her dress.

• Love 2

Lisa is not trying to hold herself back in any fashion as she uses all of her might to go as fast, rough and deep as possible, regardless of how rapidly she may approach her climax. Rigth now her only focus is trying to make Allie and herself feel as good as possible from their love making. Over and over and over again her rods plunge balls deep within the pleasure caves of her crush, sending mind melting jolts of ecstasy through the young Simpsons girl's mind and body."Ahhhh...yesssss...I could sense that tooo! Mmmmmmm, this is sooo ammaaazziiing! Nghhh....I am starting to actually liiiike being booorn like thiiiis", she growls back and makes out with her here and there or even kissing her neck. Of course, Mary has no idea yet what Lisa meant by that last statement.

• Love 2

Allie continued to moan extremely loudly as Lisa only got faster and roughed with her. She felt the cock slamming deep is die of her holes, over and over again. Each thrust sent a rush of pleasure through her body and she could feel her own climax beginning to build as well. Allie made out with Lisa and looked down at her moaning out, “y-you areee… p-perrrfect to meee Lisaaa! I-I love you!!! I love you just the way you areees!!!” 

At this point, Mary’s hand had slipped all the way u fee her dress and had made it’s way to her panties. Her hand felt them, feeling how wet she was through them. Her fingers began to brush over her wet and hot lower lips, from over her panties, making her moan out softly.

• Love 2

OOC: Are you using mobile phone? I have seen a few typos in some of your posts. Not that I cannot still read what you meant or anything, it just sort of sticks out.

Lisa ruts Allie as hard and fast as she possibly can, not intent on really lasting a long time by any means, but simply to push out as much pleasure. passion and joy as she can. The young Simpsons girl is quite happy to hear the other girl utter those words, making her almost forget the shame and disgust she usually feels about being "freaky" like this. It allows her to really let loose and even below the mother can hear just how loud the cocks and balls slam against Allie's ass and holes is."AHHNNN...NGHHH..SHIIITTT! I...I THI..THIINNKK...AHHH..I'MM GONNNAA...BLOOOW MYY LOOOOAADS SOOOON!!", she yells out hard in between heavy and sloppy kissing. With those words, Mary get a much clearer idea about the "condition" Lisa must be under.

• Love 2

OOC: Yeah, I am actually. I'm sorry, I'll try to read over my stuff more to prevent these mistakes.

Allie continued to moan loudly for Lisa as she pounded away at her over and over again. She kissed her back sloppily and felt as her orgasm was getting closer and closer to coming out. “L-LISAAA! G-Give it toooo meee!! Give me all of your CUM! I-IM GONNA CUM TOO LISAA! I'm gonna cum all for you!!!” 

Downstairs, Mary’s hand had gone from overhear panties to under them and she was now touching herself directly. She moaned and couldn't believe what she was doing. She continued to moan and touch herself and then her eyes widened at what she heard. It couldn't have seen true, did this Lisa person have what she thought she did? That realization only made things hotter.

• Love 2

OOC: Not really a big issue at all. Just wanted to let you know more than anything.

Both girls would surely be embarrassed beyond recognition if they knew the sort of stuff happening downstairs, but luckily they are too lost in the moment to really consider anything else. The young Simpsons girl is relentlessly slamming away, any sense of moderation or inhibition gone. Lisa groans and pants harder and faster for each passing second going by and it doesn't take much longer before she is unable to contain her climax."AHHH!! F..F..FUUCCCKK!! OHH GOOD!! YOU FEEELL TOOOO GOOODDD!! AHHHNN...CAN'TTT....STOOP! HAAAHHHNNNNN!", she finally screams as she bottoms fully out in Allie and her members blasts their thick, warm, sticky and heavy loads deep within the other girl.

• Love 2

Allie continued to enjoy her passionate love session with Lisa. She too felt extremely hood. She didn’t want it to end. She wanted Lisa to keep pounding away at her holes over and over again. She could feel her orgasm beating the end, ready to explode. As Lisa moaned and trusted deep inside of Allie, she moaned as well loudly, “L-LIIIISSSSAASSSS!!!!” She felt as Lisa’s warm sticky white cum began to shoot out inside of her her and fill her holes up. At the same time, Allie’s body shook and her holes squeezed Lisa’s cocks tightly as she too began to cum hard.

Downstairs, Mary had been rubbing herself extremely fast and hard. She could hear that the kids were nearing their orgasm and wanted to join them. Her fingers were soaking wet in her juices. She continued to play with herself, fingering and rubbing her clit and even groping her breasts until, she let out a loud moan at the same time as them and her body shook in the chair as she began to cum as well, her finger even more soaked, as well as her panties and inner thighs and her juices running down her legs.

• Love 2

Lisa keeps slamming hard away for the last few seconds where her cocks are erupting and blowing their jizz into her crush's eager and spasming holes. Once she is all out of sperm and steam she immediately kisses Allie hard and deep and long, feeling exhausted and spent but amazing and satisfied. Little by little, her members softens and slide out of the sporty gal, but the Simpsons girl is too focused on and busy with Allie's lips to really notice herself. Downstairs the mother is no longer hearing lewd fucking noises or heavy moans and screams.

• Love 2

Allie felt as the cum erupted and filled her two holes up. She looked down at Lisa and immediately began to kiss her back as she leaned in and kissed her. Allie kissed back with as much passion as Lisa was giving her. Nothing matter anymore, just her lips. As they kissed Allie felt Lisa’s cock slipping out of her and the cum leaking out of her holes but didn’t pay attention to it, only Lisa. She felt exhausted as well and collapsed on top of her completely tired.

Downstairs, Mary heard everything get quiet and blushed as she looked at the mess she had made. She grabbed some tissues and cleaned up and began to wait for them to arrive downstairs before her.

• Love 2

The two girls are smoshed against each other, with Allie on top of a sweaty and panting Lisa Simpson. Their budding breasts squishing other each other as well. The kissing is deep, hot and almost making the straight A student frisky again, but too exhausted from the romp for it to get anywhere this time. Instead, she keeps the other girl very close, especially around the facial area where she now exhumes her passion and lust for Allie into instead. Lips, tongues and mouth rub, brush, explore and kiss for what seems forever for the two of them.

• Love 2

Allie continued to kiss Lisa as passionately as she could. She didn’t want the kiss to end, she wanted to keep it going forever, but she knew that wouldn’t be possible and that they would be running out of air soon. Finally after a while, Allie broke her kiss with Lisa and rested her forehead against the other girl’s and looked into her eyes panting heavily. “T-that was… amazing… I love you so much… L-Lisa…”

• Love 2

Lisa looks back with equal passion, love and joy as Allie breaks the kiss and speaks all sappy lines to her."Ahhh...yessss..it wassss...I look forward to sooo much more of it and of you! I love you a lot too, Allie!", she says and cannot help but kiss the neck of the other girl, clearly having lots of passion left in her to show. Her lips move slowly, kiss slowly, but has tons of heated romantic feel to them and her hands gently roam up and down the body of Allie."Mmmmmm, so what do you feel like doing next?", she asks.

• Love 2

Allie blushed and moaned softly as Lisa began to kiss her neck and roam her hands down her body. She looked down at her seeing how much passion and lust she still had and smiled, it was adorable. “W-Well… I would love to just lay here and cuddle and kiss with you but… we’re both so sticky and sweaty… how about a bath together…?” she suggested.

• Love 2

Lisa finally settles down from her elevated heart rate and raspy breathing and she nods softly."Ohh, sounds like a good idea. After all, we still have plenty of evening to hang out in and everything. I kind of wished I brought my saxophone and I could have played something for you...", she says and smiles widely and then slipping out of the bed and wait for Allie to show her where the bathroom is located.

• Love 2

Allie smiled and giggled at Lisa saying, “yeah that’s right. We can still have lots of fun after our shower. My mom won’t be home for some hours.” Allie then pushed herself up off of the bed and got up. She took Lisa’s hand and began to lead over into the hallway and down it a bit to the bathroom. She then entered with Lisa and turned the shower on, making sure it was nice and warm and entered in with her.

• Love 2

The noises of footsteps and such will likely be heard by Mary downstairs, letting her know that we are no longer in the same room and from the sound of water soon being there, can conclude we are in the bathroom. Lisa follows Allie into the medium sized bathroom where it looks pretty much like one of those at home, so nothing really standing out as far as she knows. She very much approves of seeing her crush naked still as there was no reason to get clothed, only to get naked again. The shower cabinet looks a bit small for two people, but they are not huge indivuals, so they are able to squeeze in there. Her long cocks sway around easily from any movements she makes. Soon she is enjoying the warm bath along with Allie."Very lovely idea...this shower thing", she says a bit coyly and unable to not stare at the petite body of Allie. She thinks of something, then begins to soap up her hands to reach out and start to soap up the other girl."Mmmmmmm, I can never get tired of looking at your lovely form", she comments and smiles.

• Love 2

OOC: lol honestly I was gonna include the mother hearing them moving from downstairs in my previous post but completely forgot. Thank you so much for the first part of your post!

Mary could hear footsteps from upstairs. She listened as they moved and soon arrived to the bathroom, hearing the door swung open and then close. After that, she heard the shower turn on and smiled. She stood up and stretched a bit and went upstairs to her daughters room, doing something and then went back downstairs and sat on the couch once more.

Allie smiled at Lisa and blushed as she began to soap up her naked body. She then grabbed the soap and got her own hands nice and soapy and returned the favor to Lisa, “I can’t get tired of looking at yours either.”

• Love 2

OOC: No problem. Seems like you may some trouble of what to make her do. May I suggest that she tries to spy on us perhaps?

Both of them still have no clue that they were basically "caught" without directly being so, as the kind of noises they made, made it very clear what was going on. Meanwhile, the sound of running hot water is still heard, even downstairs and the faint muffled voices of the girls mixed in there too. Just like time they shared a bath, they start to slowly and sensually soap up each other and every little inch of their bodies becoming foamy, wet and clean. Whenever possible, Lisa will take the opportunity to kiss Allie either on her mouth or other places of her body, basically stretching out their bath much longer.

• Love 2

OOC: Yeah sure that could work!

Allie enjoyed their bath. It felt could rubbing her soapy hands all over Lisa and it felt good having her own body rubbed all over. Allie would kiss Lisa back whenever her lips met her own and other times when the other girl’s lips touched another part of her body, she would moan softly.

After exiting Allie’s room after doing a little, tidying up, Mary made her way over to the bathroom and noticed that the girls had left the door open a crack, mostly cause they thought they were home alone, there was no real reason to close it all the way. Mary peeked in through the crack and watched her naked daughter and heard her soft moans. She looked over next to her and saw the naked figure of the girl she had seen so many times before, Lisa. As she continued to look her over, her eyes widened as her suspicions were true, Lisa did in fact have a cock but what was even more shocking was the fact that she had two!

• Love 2

For Lisa, it feels as if time is standing still whenever she is fully focused on Allie and they are spending time together, like right now. Soft, warm, wet and gentle hands roam all over the sporty gal as they enjoy each others company. Plenty of times does Lisa's supple fingers caress over sensitive parts of Allie's preteen body and enjoying all of it. This is not a sexual tension, but rather one of the more romantic sort, only lightly laced with hints of sexuality. It is not just the water making the cabinet fog up and get heated indeed. As the brainy girl moves about, her two cocks sometimes lightly smosh against the glass of the cabinet or makes ever so light "tapping" noises as they swing around and hit it.

• Love 2

Mary continued to watch the two from the doorway. She couldn’t keep her eyes off of Lisa and her cocks and just continued to stare at her huge cocks as they flopped around and hit the cabinet every once in a while. Those cocks were the only things in her head, we’re they blessings of god or curses of the devil? She could feel a growing heat coming from between her legs that she had felt once before as she watched the two of them touch each other.

Allie was loving every moment of her bath with Lisa. As the two touches and kissed all over the other’s body, it was so good and she wished that they could continue forever but, she knew they had to come out soon.

• Love 2

OOC: Hehe, very hot to see the mother getting all bothered like that 😛

Eventually, the soap on their bodies and in their hair is all gone and it has been a long time in here, so it is indeed time to get moving on. Thankfully, they still have time together beyond the bath. Lisa is the one finally stops the water and gets out of there and if uninterrupted and unable to see Mary, she will be getting a large towel for Allie and herself."That was really, really nice....even if I look a tiny bit pruny now, haha", she jokingly tells Allie.

• Love 2

OOC: Glad you liked it.

Allie watched as Lisa got out of the shower. She turned off the shower and joined her as they wrapped themself up and dried themselves with the large towel, neither seeming to notice the eye staring at them from the doorway. Allie giggled and uttered, “heheh, you and me both, but yeah, it really was nice…” 

Mary say them get out and start to get dry and knew she had to make herself scarce. She got up and headed back downstairs, trying to make as little noise as she could, as to not tip them off just yet. When the two went back to Allie’s room, they would find their clothes that they had stripped off and thrown to the floor, picked up and neatly packed on the bed.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

"Oh by the way....how long do we have before your mother comes back home? Just so we don't end up having to explain anything.....weird, if she came in at the wrong time and all", Lisa says, blushing lightly at the thought of that happening, both in a bad and also kind of a fun way. Once back at the room again, she looks at the clothing being neatly packed like that and not recalling doing that."Did....did you lay the clothes...like that, Allie?", she asks the other girl.

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up