Simpons - Lisa's unexpected love (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

Allie looked over at Lisa and smiled saying, “Don’t worry, mom shouldn’t be some for at least a couple more hours.” She then reentered the room with Lisa and didn’t notice the clothes at first, only when Lisa pointed it out did her eyes widened in shock. She then uttered, “n-no…. I-I didn’t….” she then began to panic internally. How did this happen, the only possible explanation she could think about was…. “oh no… quick get dressed.” Allie provided Lisa with some clothes and got dressed herself. Once the other girl was all dressed, she took her hand and began to lead her downstairs where her fears were confirmed as she saw her mother sitting there, waiting for them.

“Ah, there you are Alison. Sounds like you had a fun evening. Oh, you must be Lisa, I e heard so much about you. It’s finally nice to meet you.”

“M-MOM?!”

• Love 2

Lisa quickly does Allie says and gets into the clothing once more. She can tell the other girl is a bit distressed by this sudden and unexpected thing happening. OF course, she too feel a tinge of anxiety and uncertainty about the situation here. She would be taking Allie's hand if she didn't already think of that and do it on her own. She soon emerges downstairs along with Allie, to see her lovely looking mother sitting there. She immediately grows red and hot in the face and head as she clearly seems to know what was happening or at least heavily implying she might."Oh hello there....wait...your name is Allison and not Allie? You....heard about me...miss?", she asks cautiously. She makes to hold Allie's hand nice and firmly.

• Love 2

Allie stood there in pure horror and was silent and blushing brightly as well, still in shock that her mother had been home all this time. The woman smirked and nodded seeing them both so flustered, “oh yes, that’s the name I gave her, though, she chooses to shorten it to Allie. I’m the only one who calls her Allison.” She then giggled a little and said, “oh honey, it’s alright, you can call me Mary. Yes, Allison talks about you all the time though, I had no idea you two were so… intimate.”

• Love 2

"Oh, I see...uhhmm..I really like Allison though. You gave her a good name...", Lisa says, doing her best to soften the mood and atmosphere between the three of them, wanting Allie to feel better as well."Yeah...it just sort of happened...naturally. I assure you...I don't intend to mess around with Allison...I really, really do like her...and I hope you will let her still see me. I am sorry you had to find out in this way...of course, ma'am", she goes on, really wanting on Mary's good side as much as she can.

• Love 2

Allie blushed a little as Lisa called her by her actual name and said it was a good name but continued to be silent. She didn’t know what her mom was going to say or do.

Mary listened to Lisa and smiled, “oh course Lisa. I can tell how much you too truly love each other. It would be cruel of me to deny you both seeing each other. You may continue to see each other, though, I do have one request however.” Allie smiled as her mother said that they could continue to see each other but frowned when she heard there was something else.

Mary was still dressed in her nun uniform and said, “as you can see Lisa, I am a nun. My religion is very important to me. In my religion, people are not allowed to have intercourse until they are married. I heard what you two were doing and I saw what secret you hold Lisa.” She sighed and shook her head, “oh Allison, I’m disappointed that you disgraced our religion though, I’m generous enough to let it slide just this once, seeing that you are still young after all. So, you two may continue to see each other, but, you are not allowed to have intercourse until you are old enough to get married. Do I make myself clear?” 

Allie frowned more. No more sex with Lisa. Would she be able to handle that? I mean. She would still be able to see her. This wouldn’t hurt, right? She also couldn’t find it in herself to deny her mother and nodded softly and uttered, “Y-yes mother…”

• Love 2

Despite this condition set up her mother, Lisa still feel massively relieved as it would be hellish to be apart from Allie and at least she did seem to approve of them being a couple. Honestly, this could have gone much, much, much worse, especially considering her beliefs and those of the church she adheres to."Ohhh, I am very grateful you are not mad or wants to drive us apart miss Mary. Also....you don't find me...freaking or anything...being born... like this?", she asks, not sure why she was not shunned for being an 'abomination' or something like that. Lisa is definitely not interested in being unable to make love to Allison, but for now it's best not to argue and cause trouble. Perhaps she is more willing to give it some thought when she knows Lisa better?

• Love 2

Allie was grateful as well at her mother’s words and sighed in relief. Honestly she was expecting more yelling and screaming but, she should know better, her mother being a passive nun after all.

“Hmmm actually, I didn’t know what to think of it as first. An act of God, or the Devil, but after seeing how much joy you give my daughter with your attachments. I see them as a blessing from God to you. So no. I am not freaked out. It is God’s will.”

• Love 2

Lisa can see how one might come to that conclusion, even with such religious baggage in mind."I was born like God intended after all...honestly, hearing you say such things makes me feel better...so thank you for that ma'am", Lisa says, being rather honest about it and even blushing a little bit. Of course, hearing them being called "attachments" is rather weird, but certainly a much less version of what it could be otherwise. Also, she can kind of see how the beauty is inherited from her mother as she is very pretty."I can definitely tell where Allison gets her very lovely looks from...if you don't mind me saying....ma'am", she says, blushing a bit deeper.

• Love 2

Mary smiled at Lisa and said, “Aww, why thank you. You’re so sweet.” She then got up and asked, “would you kids like something to eat? I can make something or order some food for us. “You’re welcomed to stay Lisa. Though if you think you should we leaving then you can go. I don’t want to get you in trouble with your parents or anything like that.”

• Love 2

Lisa smiles softly and looks at Allie, wanting to see how she might be feeling, though she will likely ask her more directly when they have actual privacy. For now, she will try and keep up with the conversation she is having with the mother. As she gets up, it is hard not to notice her graceful movements and, of course, lovely figure, even whilst wearing her habit."Ohhh, it's nothing really....I just like to call them as I see them really...", Lisa goes on, both being genuine, as well as wanting to try and perhaps butter Mary up some and hopefully that might help her reconsider that condition of hers."I am famished...so I wouldn't mind a nice home made meal...I am certain you make lovely food ma'am. Also...my family knows I am visiting someone and thus there is no issue there", she finishes before smiling at Allie, wanting to do all she can to make her feel better and comfortable.

• Love 2

Mary smiled at the little girl’s words and said, “good then. I should have something done in the next hour or so,” she told them, “I’ll call when it’s done.” With that being said, she left them and headed off to the kitchen.

Allie then looked over at Lisa and took her hand and lead her back upstairs and sat on her bed with Lisa uttering, “I-I’m sorry… I had no idea mom would be home so early today… god I’m so embarrassed…” she uttered and blocked her face with her hands.

• Love 2

Lisa sighs another time in relief as Mary leaves the two of them alone as she heads to the kitchen. Once out of sight, her crush is then leading her back to her room again. Once inside, Allie has a chance to properly react as she likes to this whole and sudden revelation and confrontration. Lisa starts off with a warm, reassuring and loving hug."Yeah...I can definitely say I was about to die from embarrassement too more than once. I thought it would go waaaaaay worse though. I am just glad I had you around with me", she replies back and gently removes Allie's hands and tried to lean in for a soft and quick kiss.

• Love 2

Allie blinked as she felt Lisa wrap her arms around her lovingly. This made her feel better and also Lisa sweet words. She let her remove her hands from her face and then closed her eyes as she leaned in, allowing her to kiss her. She kissed back and blushed, “I’m just happy… than we can still be together…” she smiled softly.

• Love 2

Lisa is mostly relieved that Allie is feeling better and that things seems to slowly return to normal and now they don't even have to worry about keeping it secret from Mary - at least most of things."Me too...it was a really close one! Though...I really don't want to give up making love to you. How about...we make sure to only do it...when we know it's safe?", she suggests to the other girl, still holding Allison nice and close to her warm body.

• Love 2

Allie continued to hold Lisa as well and blinked and looked at her as she heard what she suggested, “y-you want to… sneak about behind mom’s back…?” Allie frowned and looked down as she thought about this question but then, after a while, she looked up at Lisa with a determined look and spoke, “I-I don’t want to stop either Lisa…! Let’s do it!”

• Love 2

"I am not really a fan of having to do it either...but hopefully she might change her mind about the condition. Until then, we just need to be very careful. I would go crazy for not being able to show you my love and lust for properly", Lisa says, blushing hard from utter such lewd words. She keeps them hugging nice and close. She smiles softly and look towards the bed, but not with raunchy thoughts in mind."Now...I suggest we make the best of the evening. Do you think...I could stay here for the night? Now that we don't need to keep it secret?", she suggests.

• Love 2

Allie smiled at Lisa’s words and nodded saying, “yeah… me too…” she blushed as well. She then followed Lisa’s gaze to the bed and nodded once more at her, “yeah I agree. We can’t let this get us down. We can continue our movie marathon if you want and sure you can stay over. That would be wonderful! I’ll ask mom when we go down for dinner and you can call your parents and let them know too so they don’t worry.”

• Love 2

OOC: Any suggestion how to handle the evening/night? Should they keep back or have trouble not to get frisky? We can also do a timeskip till later. Basically: What do you think could be most fitting and fun?

While Lisa doesn't feel good about having to go secret about the love making, there still is a tiny part of it that kind of excites her too. She keeps it to herself for now, as it doesn't seem like the right time to tell it, but she does intent to let Allie know later."Allright, I will call my parents real fast then...and then be back here",she comments and gives Allie a kiss on the cheek before getting that done and in a few minutes she is back once more. As she enters the room again, she sees Allie not back just yet and decides to toss herself onto the bed, back in her pyjamas.

• Love 2

OOC: I think them having trouble not to get frisky could be interesting. Also, yeah, I think we should maybe timeskip to after dinner and later that night.

Allie nodded at Lisa and blushed as she kissed her cheek and watched as she left to go make her call. Honestly, this excites her too, going behind her mother’s back, but it also scares her, she didn’t want to get in trouble because of it. She sat there for a little bit and then got up and headed downstairs to the kitchen to ask her mother if it was alright for Lisa to sleep over and she said yes. Soon enough, Allie reentered her room and smiled seeing Lisa there in pajamas. She had gotten changed herself and came next to her on the bed and turned on the tv so they could resume their movie marathon, after dinner they could do more, stay up late talking or doing other things, the night was their’s.

• Love 2

OOC: Imagine this: Mary woken up by the same noises later that night and she knows she should keep to her words earlier, but it is still too damn lewd, hot and lovely sounding, so she cannot make herself go and stop it. Instead, it only makes her start to see Lisa in a different light, especially as I more often come over to hang out. Of course, Lisa should still interact with Mary for any romantic feelings to feel plausible and fitting. I hope you liked that approach.

As Lisa sees Allie once more, she cannot help but stare at the lovely tomboy body of hers and the air of delight she brings with her."Soo...tell me more about this playing guitar idea. Maybe we could sneak into the music room at school next week and jam some? I can show you the basics if you like...though, they will just be that - basics. Hopefully enough for you to start learning on your own", Lisa says once they are together on the bed. Instinctively she scoots closer and lies right against Allison.

• Love 2

OOC: That sounds like a really good idea to me!

Allie laid there with Lisa, blushed a little as the blonde leaned against her. She wrapped an arm around her shoulder and held her gently with a smile on her face, “oh yeah, that sounds great Lisa! We’ll have to careful but I doubt we’ll get caught. Thank you so much for wanting to teach me. It means a lot.” She told the other girl and leaned in and kissed her cheek.

• Love 2

OOC: OH thank you very much for your nice words. It just sort of came to me while I was working on the last reply. Glad you like it! I hope I get to see Allie initiate stuff some more over time too 😉

Lisa does feel pretty great about their current position here, lying against one another and adding to the warmth and tenderness and lovely situation in general."Of course, I could ask Mr. Largo about it, but he is pretty stubborn, odd and usually set in his ways, you know. Besides...I have used it before since practicing at home can be a bit hard sometimes...and I am only glad to have one I can jam with, so no problem", the Simpson girl explains. She smiles widely at the kiss brough to her cheek. The TV gets turned back on and the sitcom from before is resumed, at least until dinner is ready,

• Love 2

OOC: Don’t worry, I’m sure as time goes by she will get more and more comfortable and maybe will take more initiative.

Allie smiled at Lisa brightly and nodded saying, “yeah that would be great Lisa! I can’t wait!” After that, Allie continued to hold Lisa tightly against her as they continue to watch the tv and after a while, her mother called them down when dinner was ready. Allie went down with Lisa and sat and ate with her. The food tasted good as always to her and she and her mom hoped that Lisa liked it.

After dinner, her mother told the two girls that she was heading to bed and not to stay up too late and then left them. Allie then smiled and looked at Lisa as they entered her room and asked, “so what should we do first during our sleepover?”

• Love 2

OOC: Very lovely to hear. I think it would be make it feel more "balanced" in terms of initiative for various stuff.

Peace and quiet have fallen upon the house, which is indeed far better than the possible and more dreaded outcome. Lisa enjoys the nice and tranquility of simply watching stuff together. Then dinner is announced ready and in a more casual and laid back situation, Mary seems a lot more down to earth, loving and caring as well as even kind fun and welcoming. Lisa, more than once, finds her pretty clever and humourous as well and the trio laughs, eat and converses like nothing happened earlier on. The Simpson girl did not intend to really do it, but a few times the fairly lovely cleavage of the mother shows and Mary most surely catches her staring a bit hard, which makes Lisa withdraw her gaze and blush. Of course, she made sure to compliment the food and how well Mary is treating her this evening. Lisa makes sure to greet the mother goodnight before they are left by themselves, Allie and herself."Ohhh...there is so much could do...watch a scary movie, make girly gossip, play video games or board games...plenty. What are you in the mood for?", she asks.

• Love 2

Allie smiled as Lisa gave her some options on what they could potentially do. The sporty girl also began to looked around and think about what to do and eventually she think she made up her mind and said, “yeah sure. All of those sound great. You know what? I think I’m in the mood for some video games. What do you say?” She asked with a smile and began to turn on her console and picked a game for them.

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up