Simpons - Lisa's unexpected love (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

Lisa's sleep is sweet, deep and wonderful, especially as she lies next to and right up against Allie. The two slumber quietly whilst keeping each other nice and warm. The sun eventually begins to shine through the nearby window. This combines fairly well, with Mary calling out to the two and the smell of freshly made food, causing Lisa to open her eyes slowly and immediately noticing and loving to see her crush right there. She leans close to the neck of Allie and kisses her neck gently."Good morning, hun", she whispers.

• Love 2

The glare of the sun combined with her mother’s voice and Lisa’s kissed were enough to get Allie to wake up. Her eyes began to open slowly, immediately looking back to see Lisa there. She blushed a little at the sight of both of them naked and laying together but then she immediately smiled and leaned in, giving Lisa a deep kiss on the lips, “Good morning, sweetie.” She laid there for a little longer with Lisa, not wanting to move but, she knew how impatient her mother was. After a while, she sat up and stretched. She got up and got dressed and tossed Lisa some clothes as well, “come on. Mom doesn’t like to wait.” She then got dressed and headed downstairs with Lisa to the kitchen where Mary was sat at the dinner table, sipping some coffee from a mug. Her eyes gazed up to see the two girls entering and smiled, “Good morning. Did you two sleep well?” she asked. Across from her were two chairs and two plates with pancakes and bacon and eggs along with two cups of juice.

• Love 2

Lisa is definitely not one who is in a hurry, so she happily accepts and returns the loving kiss of Allie whilst a hand of hers gently caress the right cheek of the other girl in a passionate fashion. Just like Allie, the Simpsons girl gets herself out of the bed and into her normal clothing once more, though she still takes a few chances to give Allie some interesting glances and wink."You do look very lovely right out of bed too...just so you know", she says and smiles softly. Then she joins Allie in making their way to the kitchen and sitting down at the table with her mother, both girls fully unaware of how they were observed throughout their lovemaking last night. Lisa inhales the lovely scent of freshly made food, but keeps her appettite at least until the initial pleasantries are done with."Oh, of course. Hard not to with dear Allie. How about yourself, Mary?", she asks, once more noticing her own beauty.

• Love 2

Allie sat down and began to eat, while Mary continued to sip her coffee while looking at Lisa as ge spoke. Mary began to reminisce about her own night of watching the two little girls making love. “Indeed. My little Allison can make a comfy stuffed animal to hug. I slept quite well also. Do you two have any plans for today? I don’t have any work at the church to do today so I’m free as well if you need to to drive you anywhere.”

• Love 2

Lisa soon begins to eat the morning meal made by Mary for the three of them and immediately enjoying said food."Ohhh, great stuff, Mary. You are pretty good in a kitchen too...very sweet as a person, good at cooking and of course pretty as well. Certainly a very lovely potential partner for a lucky person", Lisa says at first, before getting to what she said herself, as she really did want to express it first and foremost."Good to hear that you had a nice rest. As for plans...hmmmm, I think it would be nice to go out somewhere. Allie...what do you say about some shopping and maybe lunch somewhere?", Lisa asks her future partner.

• Love 2

Mary looked over at Lisa as she spoke and began to blush a little at her words saying, “Oh Lisa honey, thank you for those kind words. Yes, I’m sure I would make any man, or woman quite happy. I just need to find the right one.” she told the little girl.

Allie continued to eat her breakfast and then looked over to Lisa as she spoke and suggested that they go out shopping and possibly go lunch. She smiled instantly saying, “Yeah sure Lisa! That sounds like fun!” Mary smiled saying, “well I would love to drive you two where you need to go. Hmm, I think I’ll come along as well, don’t worry, I won’t get in the way of your little date,” She said with a smile and winked at Lisa. “How about breakfast you two girls go ahead and get ready? Lisa honey, do you want me to drop you home to get ready? If not I’m sure Allison might have some clothes that could fit you.”

• Love 2

Lisa doesn't notice the redness in the cheeks of Mary as she compliments her in different ways."I am sure you will eventually...I am sure you are quite a catch", she says and nods at that, emphasizing her words. Lisa continues with the meal and eventually finishes it fully."No no, I planned going here, so I have what need really, but thanks for asking...you are welcome to join us if you want, Mary...ohh...and thank you very much for a lovely meal! Shall we get ourselves ready, Allie?", she goes on once her plate and glass are empty.

• Love 2

Mary nodded along at Lisa and smiled saying, “Well then you girls get ready. I’ll be waiting down here for you in the meantime.” She told the two girl.

Allie had finished up her own breakfast and nodded at Lisa, “coming!” Allie calls out and takes a huge gulp of juice from her glass to finish it up and then rubs upstairs to her room with Lisa to get dressed.

Mary sighed and smiled seeing this, it really was adorable seeing the two girls like this. As they took their leave, she finished up her coffee and carried her mug and the girl’s dishes to the sink and began to wash them. Once they were all clean, she made her way to the living room and sat on the couch, watching tv while she waited.

• Love 2

Lisa follow Allie upstairs, back to her room. The Simpsons girl feel much better now that they have no reason to keep their love interest secret from either of their families."I can tell that your mother is really nice and easy to get along with now. It is a huge relief we can just have a good time around her now it seems. I hope she won't feel like a third wheel or get bored with us though...", she says as Allison puts on some other clothes. Lisa also finds some more fitting clothing for outside, mainly just a short skirt and a nice top to go with it, looking very cute and pretty.

• Love 2

Allie nodded at Lisa as she spoke and said, “yeah, mom has always been like that. I knew that introducing her to you would be easy, though… I didn’t expect your first meeting to be… you know, how it turned out. She’s be fine though coming along with us. Oh, also, it doesn’t seem like she heard what we were doing last night so that’s good.” 

As Allie spoke with Lisa, she began to change into better clothes as well. Allie placed on some black jeans and a white T-shirt with a band she liked on it. She then looked over to Lisa and her eyes blinked and widened as she felt a blush form on her cheeks, “W-wow… you look… really pretty… a-are you ready to go…?” she asked, taking Lisa’s hand and holding it tight.

• Love 2

Lisa is reminded of their passionate night together, causing her to go very bright red and hot all over her face, looking almost the colour of a ripe tomatoe. Of course, her cocks cannot help but give off a few, but powerful throbs as well and it lightly shows in her short skirt. The only thing she forgot to bring was proper panties, so she had to borrow some of Allie, but they are not the best at covering her fully, so plenty of cock meat is still able to be seen if one were to look below her skirt. Lisa is in a cute top and pretty skirt."Hehe...so do you, but I doubt anything could change that...", she says in a honeyed tone and leans in for a short, but sweet kiss. Then they leave together.

• Love 2

Allie blushed and kissed Lisa back and took her hand in her own as they went downstairs.

May heard the footsteps and looked over at the staircase, watching as the two came down together, holding hands. “Well then, are you two ready?” She asked. Once her question was confirmed, she stood up and switched off the tv and placed in her heels saying, “alright, come on.” She said leading them out the door. She grabbed her keys on the way out and then unlocked her car and got into the driver’s seat. Allie normally would take the passenger’s seat but this time, she decided to stay in the back with Lisa. Once everyone was in, Mary backed the car out of the driveway and began the drive to the mall.

• Love 2

Soon enough, all of them are together in the mini-van that Mary is in charge of driving. Lisa makes sure to keep holding hands with Allie as much as possible and even whisper tender words in her ear whenever possible or be affectionate in more subtle and innocent ways, trying to not cause the mother to get suspicious or think they are going against their words from yesterday. The drive is slow and with a decent view as well."I am kind of curious Mary...do you have any type of your own?", Lisa asks her.

• Love 2

Allie smiled and continued to hold hands with Lily as well and blushed and giggled as they whispered loving and affectionate things to each other. Mary drove all while taking glances at the two in the mirror. She was caught completely off guard when Lisa spoke. “Huh? Oh me well I um… hmm… should I really tell you girls about my type? Well, you see, if I had to choose something…” She began while looking specifically at Lisa in the mirror, “I would say my type, would be people with… very large, members… if you know what I’m talking about.”

• Love 2

Another hand of Lisa's is just lightly and gently caressing one of Allie's thighs as well, though she is unable to hide it from the rear view mirror and thus Mary's gaze. The Simpsons girl is growing increasingly interested in getting to know the mother more and whilst it seems like a pretty bold question, she thinks it might help break the ice. Besides, it's not like that this sort of area seems completely unfitting. Just as she begins to answer, Lisa feels a very direct and heavy gaze from Mary and she especially feels oddly targeted by those words. Her cocks cannot help but make a few, but hard throbs as she suddenly imagines the mother also naked and riding her cocks."Oh..ohh..oooh...I..I see...it must be...tough...to find such a thing. I mean...what are the odds? Sooo uhhmmm...I hope you are not grossed out by...if...you know...ladies have a member....or....or....two?", she asks cautiously.

• Love 2

Allie felt the hand of Lisa‘s caressing her right, making her blush lightly. Her own hand goes down, rubbing Lisa’s knee gently. As they speak, Allie had no clue about her mother was doing, though she did find her answer to be, suspicious. Mary continued to look at the two from the rare view mirror, specifically on Lisa. She heard her words as she got them out. With that, she formed a wide smile on her face as she answered, “Oh, not at all honey. I’m open to all genders~”

• Love 2

Lisa, of course, still gives plenty of smiling and gaze sharing with Allie, even as she speaks with MAry, not wanting her to feel any sort of left out. She very much enjoys the low key and slightly innocent touching between the two of them. The Simpsons girl doesn't really mind the topic at hand or what is being exchanged in that regard, just wanting to try and get closer with the mother and learn more about her."Ohhh, that's pretty open minded of you...I must admit I had my conceived ideas of modern nuns - good to hear they are not as rigid as I thought. I hope it doesn't make you uncomfortable...talking about this sort of stuff", she goes on, continuing their conversation. Naturally, being young and recently sexually active for the first time, her mind cannot help but imagine Mary in a less......clad manner and doing explicit poses in her mind. The angle of the rear view mirror, makes it possible for Mary to see Lisa's panties, completely unable to contain even fully soft members and these mental images are even making them lightly throb!

• Love 2

Allie just sat back and moved her hand from Lisa’s knee to her hand. She held it tightly and interlocked their fingers together. While Lisa and her mother talked, she closed her eyes and leaned her head over to Lisa’s shoulder, resting it there as they drove. 

“Mmm, I’m glad to hear that. Most nuns are still stuck in the past yet, I’ve learned to be a lot more open minded. I don’t mind talking about these things at all. I want you girls to feel comfortable and feel like you can come to me about anything. Im not the evil mother, I can be fun,” she told them with a giggle. Mary looked into the mirror and smiled as she enjoyed the view right up Lisa’s skirt. The view made her bit her lower lip and she could feel a growing heat and wetness between her legs. She wanted to get Lisa all to herself. She wanted to lift up her skirt and stare at her hardened members. She wanted to taste them, to feel them. Her cocks drove her mind crazy.

Sion enough, after a while of more driving, the girls would soon arrive at the mall. “Well, here we are girls.”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

Lisa cannot help but smile and take great delight in her interaction with Allie, squeezing her hand back in affection and leaning into her body in her own way as well. She is not sure if she is following the conversation or not, but she does hope she will chime in if she has any input to give. The Simpsons girl makes sure to listen closely as Mary talks, whilst still caressing Allie slowly and gently."Oh...what do you like to do for fun, Mary? Right now...it does feel like we can discuss anything as well...does that include...you know...making love...stuff?", Lisa asks, making the last part fairly low as she doesn't want to anger Mary or anything like it. The scent of Mary's...arousal, hits her subconsciousness and perks her a bit further than before and two smaller buldges can be seen in her short skirt.

• Love 2

Mary continues to glance at her mirror, looking more at Lisa. She could see the bulges in her skirt. It made her bite down on her lower lips. How she wanted to see and feel those cocks soo badly. If felt wrong, wanting to do these things with a girl so young, worst of all it was her daughter’s girlfriend as well. She didn’t care though, Lisa’s cocks drove her crazy. She hadn’t felt the sensation of cocks or being fucked in soo long, how she longed to feel it all again.

“Hmmm…. Oh, nothing much. I’m sure you wouldn’t want to hear about my boring grown up life Lisa dear.” Mary then heard her second question and a smile crossed her face as she answered, “Of course we can talk about making love stuff. What would you like to know about it?”

• Love 2

The car soon pulls into the parking lot of the town mall. This place is pretty huge and very lively and thus they stand out fairly little, giving them plenty of anonymity here. Lisa gently nudges Allie, in case she dozed off."Allie...we are there now...did you fall asleep there?", she asks softly and kisses her forehead gently. Not wanting Mary to feel ignored, the young girl then turns her focus and attention onto the mother next."Well...I am wondering: when do you think it is most fitting to do such a thing with your partner? Is it weird...to also imagine...you know...other people....as well?", she asks, not hoping Allie would ever mind something like that.

• Love 2

Allie felt Lisa’s gently nudged and begins to stir a little and finally opens her eyes to look at her girlfriend, “o-oh sorry… I guess I did… didn’t get a lot of sleep last night because of… you know…” she uttered with a blush, “are we here?” 

Mary then turned her attention to Lisa and began to answer her questions, “hmmm… we to be, I was always taught by my parents and the church that the best time is after marriage, which is why I told you two not to do it anymore and to hold off. Hmmm… that other question… I think that’s something you should ask Allison about.”

Sure enough, Allie was looked at Lisa almost in shock as she had heard her question, “thinking about someone else…? Why would you ask that question Lisa…? Are… are you thinking about someone else…?!”

• Love 1

Lisa blushes deeply as well as she recalls the night before today and what the two of them were doing."Ohh ri....yes, we are here indeed", Lisa says, trying to not linger on the suspicious part of their conversation. She is not too surprised by Mary's response as it very much would fit her faith's beliefs, though she may as well ask rather than assume, though she feels the tone is a bit different, but she doesn't want to pester the mother about it and it could just as well be her imagination. She gives Allie a reassure smile and holds her hand lightly and squeezes it."It was just a general question, Allie. I don't really have anyone else in mind romantically", she says, wanting to give the other girl peace of mind.

• Love 2

Allie looks at Lisa as she smiles and gives her hand a squeeze. She felt rather embarrassed for overreacting like that. “R-right! O-of course you wouldn’t be… s-sorry…” she uttered with genuine feeling. Mary sighed and looked at Lisa, now choosing to answer her question, “Lisa dear, the way I see it, one must focus on their partner, however, some do choose to imagine other people and then, there are partners who are more… “free” with their partners, meaning they are together but do allow the other to imagine others… I would saw that it is up to the partners and what they think. My religion finds people with multiple partners and cheating to be taboo, I’m not sure how I feel on this matter as yet, perhaps it is all a matter of context.”

• Love 2

OOC: I wonder how Allie will feel about when learning Lisa nd Mary are also attracted to each other 😛

"Don't worry about it, sweety. I would also tell you anytime I would ever be attracted to someone else. I still keep my love and attention on my love, of course", Lisa says, hoping that simply imagining other people would not be bad in Allie's eyes. Lisa is a bit surprised by the last line of Mary's response as she was certain that a nun would also be against such stuff, but it seems like there might also be a misunderstanding happening."Ohh...uhhmm..well. It wouldn't really be cheating as long as it stayed in your mind...or if...all of the people like...you know...made love together...", Lisa says, trying to use logic as much as possible as it seems to be a fully new topic and idea in her mind.

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up