Simpons - Lisa's unexpected love (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

Lisa keeps following the race on screen and doing her best to help out Allie as much as she is able to. She finds it exciting to see her crush speed around like this and slowly gain on the opponents who is ahead of her, taking sharp turns and in general ride quite well. The scent of Allie also hangs in her nose and she is quite fond of it already, which only leads her to enjoy their time together even more. Finally, she finishes and even in first place."Oh wow! That was great and you did well! Thanks...I am still pretty new to all of this, so it was likely beginner's luck", she says and smiles warmly.

• Love 2

Allie hops down off the bike and helps Lisa down as well. She smiles at the girl saying, “Oh come on, I’m sure it was more than beginners luck. You helped me out a lot and together thanks to my driving and your help you were able to win,” she told Lisa with a pat on her shoulder and then said, “Now, you’re turn. Which game should we play next?”

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: Maybe a timeskip seems fitting about now? Maybe leading to where Mary picks them up?

Lisa blushes a bit more from the praise of Allie towards her and she looks away a bit. shyly, but cutely."Awwwww...you sure? I mean, I am happy if I did help you properly!", she says and returns to looking back like normal, but still with a huge smile plastering her face. She hooks arms with her lovely crush, wanting some more closeness at the moment. She is not very well versed in these circles, but her mother has dragged her sometimes with Bart, in order to keep them in the same place. So she tries to at least scout out something for them to go to."Ohhh...how abouuuut...uhhmmm...that one?", she says and points to a cabinet called "Final Fight", which is a 2 person side scrolling beat 'em up against NPCs.

• Love 2

OOC: Sure sounds good.

Allie smiled as Lisa hooked their arms together. It felt nice to being this close to her. Overall she felt like this date was a complete success. 

Allie then looked o we at the game Lisa pointed out and blinked, “oh wow, you sure? I never would have imaged you picking that one,” she said with a light chuckle. She then approached the game and put in some quarters. Once they chose their characters, Allie showed Lisa how to play and they were off, beating up their various enemies.

Time passed and more games were played between the two of them. Soon enough, Allie would get a message on her phone, looking at it and typing something. She then looked at Lisa saying, “mom’s ready to go.”

With that, Allie lead Lisa to the entrance of the arcade where her mother was waiting for them. “There you two are. Did you have a good time? Do you want to get some food or anything or would you like to head home, if you don’t want food here, I could make you something.”

• Love 2

• 1 month later...

Lisa cannot help but smile and giggle all the way through, even if some of the games are not really her cup of tea. The most fun and important part, is to partake in all of this with Allie and she has completely forgotten the lurking danger of Jimbo and the other bullies, though she did notice they have left the place once it is time to wrap up their time here. Once done, she follows Allie - still keeping close to her - and out of the arcade to meet Mary."Ohhhh, I did work up an appetite, but I am happy with either option really. What would you like, Allie?", she asks.

• Love 2

“I could go from some food. Playing all of those games really worked up my appetite,” she answered and so Mary smiled and said, “alright good it is.” With that being said, she then walked with the two girls to the food court area of the mall. There was a wide assortment of food to choose from. Mary ended up just having a salad for herself while Allie settled on some Chinese food. Mary payed for all of the food and soon found a seat where they could all sit together and eat once Lisa had made her choice as well.

• Love 2

• 2 months later...

Lisa follows the two of them to the restaurant area, where there is one large court made to seat customers for multiple places at once. She orders herself a simple burger with french fries, eager to have her tummy filled with some food. She is seated next to Allie of course and feels a bit giddy about having to not hide this from Mary at all now. She smiles quite a lot too, which hopefully is noticed by the two other ladies. She also makes sure to reach down to gently caress Allie's thigh when possible, though her red cheeks does tell her mother something less than innocent is going on."Thanks for treating us Mary. We are happy that we get to go", Lisa tells the mother. At the same time, she cannot help but take a bit too long stare at her chest at the same time.

• Love 2

Allie began to eat her food and occasionally she would feel Lisa’s hand rubbing against her thigh, making her blush. She would return the favor as well, sneaking her hand down to caress her girlfriend’s thigh as well. Mary watched the two of them, seeing their blushing cheeks and glances at each other, knowing what was going on under the table though she did not call them out. She smiled over at Lisa as she began to talk nodding and replying, “You’re very welcome there. I’d do anything for my daughter to make her happy and since you are now apart of her life, I will do anything for you as well.” 

She looked at Lisa’s eyes, watching them stare at her large chest. It was the same as it was in the car. Lisa had her daughter let her eyes still drifted to her. Maybe there could be a way to let the girl indulge in her desire. She just needed to get her alone. Maybe that time would come soon. Maybe today, maybe another day. She felt intrigued by Lisa as well. She had not had the touch of someone else sexually in so long. She had not seen, felt or tasted a cock in so long. Maybe Lisa could help her as well, with her sexual abstinence. She grew a wide smile as she looked at the girl and thought of these things.

• Love 2

• 3 weeks later...

It is quite lucky that Mary has switched to not really minding their outward displays of affection, both so they can continue dating as well as for warming the mother up for a more intimate relationship between both Lisa and her own daughter. Lisa shudders softly in delight as she is touched like this and already eager for more, but knowing this is not the time and place for this and especially with her own mother right in front of them even. The young Simpsons girl cannot help but feel warm, glad and fuzzy as Mary lets her know what is on her mind."Ohh, thank you very much Mary! I am happy to hear it...and I intend to make Allie happy as well as I can", she says and gives her girlfriend a wide smile. Of course, the stimulation of her thigh and the sight of her very attractive mother does have an effect on her body. This leads to something only the mother seems to notice - at least by ear. Two soft "thumps" are heard as Lisa's cocks harden and hit the bottom of the table. As they sit at eat, Lisa of course makes plenty of conversation with Allie, talking about all sorts of bookish things, but also their great time at the arcade. Between topics, she sometimes drifts her eyes towards Mary and the two of them lock gazes for several long seconds and it seems to be fairly intense too.

• Love 2

Mary’s would give Lisa a nod and continue d to eat her food though, she would hear the thumps on the underside of the table, knowing exactly what they were. Allie would continue to eat and talk with Lisa feeling, happy about how the day went so far. Whenever Lisa would look over at Mary, the older woman would stare intensely at her and into her eyes. She wanted her so bad, especially now knowing what she was, but how could she get that opportunity? Maybe she could start with a little secret teasing, test out whether she was interested or not.

Under the table, Mary had slipped off one of her shoes and slowly would stretch out her stocking covered foot towards Lisa until finally she would feel it making contact with Lisa’s cock. They felt so big, so long. She smiled softly and soon began to rub at them with her foot, alternating between thrm.

• Love 2

OOC: In order to avoid cheating on Allie, I am thinking they try and talk it over with each other. Feel free to make her react as you think is most fitting after the next post :3

The stare exchange between Lisa and Mary causes her to increasingly get the sense that the older woman and mother to her girlfriend, to have a thing for her. She cannot deny that she could have a mutual interest, though she would never act on it before she has was sure they are both good with it. The foot reaching both of her lengths erases any and all sort of uncertainty about Mary being into her or not. The young girl tries to muffle her deep groans, but mostly for the surroundings they are in, rather than for Mary and Allie. She leans closer to Allie's ear to whisper stuff to her:"Sweety....uhhmm....so I am having someone's foot rub my cocks (thinking she is smart enough to figure out who). Nghhhh...how...how do you feel about...all of us...bonding together? I mean...you can think about it first, of course. I would not do stuff you are not comfortable with", she tells Allie, hoping she won't be mad as she tries to be as honest as she can.

• Love 2

OOC: Right! Probably should have asked what you were alright with first! 

Mary would blink a little as she watched Lisa lean over to Allie and begin to whisper to her, raising a curious eyebrow. Allie would listen to Lisa’s words and immediately started in shock. She looked across the table to her mother. It was clear that she was the one touching Lisa right now. Was this really happening? Was her mother as into her girlfriend as she was? Part of her felt mad at her mother, a little jealous even but at the same time, the thought of all three of them, bonding together. It felt a little, hot to her.

”I….” She began and then gave a small nod as her answer. “I’m fine with that Lisa, I don’t mind. Maybe it could be fun, if all three of us do it together.”

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: I get the sense we are going with Allie slowly being more and more into the idea of them all being together, romantically and sexually? Because, I am quite liking that angle.

Lisa certainly did not want to keep things hidden from her girlfriend or lie to her, which is why she told her straight away and without hesitation, even if her mother sat right there and likely is able to hear their talk. She wanted to see and gauge her reaction and if she was against it, she would - of course - respect her wishes to keep it between them. Of course, she was nervous about this possibly making her upset or anything else that would be a bad feeling, so she tenses up considerably. Lisa's holds her breath and awaits the reaction and a deep sigh of relief washes over as it seems - at least - mildly positive."Oh....ohh...my...uhhmm...I was really nervous - not because I wanted it so badly, but because I did not want to make you feel bad or anything. You really are lovely and sweet...", Lisa says and looks deeply into her eyes and then lean close for a long and deep kiss. To make Mary aware of the mutual agreement, she lightly rubs her cock at her foot as it throbs like mad, even felt despite her foot being shoed. Of course, this new revelation automatically starts off many lewd and lovely mental images in her mind.

• Love 2

OOC: Yup, I’m liking the sound of that as well.

Allie looked over at Lisa giving her a small nod and would blush slightly at her words. She was still not sure about this. Looking over at her mother, thinking about what she was doing under the table right now. Despite this, she looked over at Lisa, being with her was as good as it got, it made everything better. She would lean in, kissing her girlfriend back passionately and deeply as well.

Mary had listened to both of them, a little annoyed that Lisa had sold her out but she understood why. She was also happy that Allie had seemed to agree. Thought would go through her mind, all three of them having fun together, it turned her on a lot and she would feel that Lisa’s cock was getting more turned on as well. Her show would slip out of her heel and her stocking covered foot would rise to Lisa’s cock, continuing to run at it more and more and going faster.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: Lovely! I would hate for her to not fully enjoy this development, after all.

Lisa feels no regret about telling Allie about her mother right away, as it would be disrespecful and wrong to keep it from her, when they are a couple after all. She does wonder what made Mary basically do a 180 about sex not just between Allie and herself, but now also between Lisa and the older woman. Of course, having no secrets between them is also a giant relief and one she is happy to put behind her. The kiss with Allie goes on for a good solid minute or two, with Lisa happy to make it very deep and hot. The young Simpsons girl's groans does eventual grow fairly deep and loud, leading to her ending the kiss."Ahhhh...Ma...Maryyy...hnnngg.....it...it feels reallly niiiiiice....should...should we go home...and continue...all three...?", she pants out, trying to still to keep it down in public.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Allie continued to kiss her girlfriend passionately and deeply until she heard her groans and moans and felt their lips come apart due to it, making her feel a little disappointed. Mary then looked up at Lisa, smiling and lowered her foot, placing it back into her heel saying, “let’s go them.” 

With that, she got up with the two and led them out of the mall and into the parking lot where she found her car and got in with the other girls. “Don’t worry, we’ll be home in no time at all.”

• Love 2

Lisa tries her best to hide her erections underneath her simple dress and luckily the two other girls can see the problem and help them from not being found out. The trio make their way to the car once again and with Mary on the driver's seat, Lisa and Allie get into the backseat and all three are able to relax a bit, being out of the public eye to some extent. Lisa is still feeling quite aroused and eager. She looks over to Allie, wondering how she is feeling at the moment."Sweetie...how are you doing? I hope this is not too sudden for you...and still...eager?", she asks, whilst considering tending to her girlfriend as they drive. Her two large cocks are, obviously, too big for her panties and stick out easily and far, able to for both MAry and Allie to see with ease.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

When everyone got into the car and relaxed a little, Mary would finally start it up and soon began to drive them home. Allie looked over at Lisa, blushing a little at her words and looked down at her dress, seeing her cocks still erect and peeking out. She gave a small nod and uttered, “y-yeah… I’m alright… and… I’m still eager…”

With that being said, she leaned in and would begin kissing Lisa once more, deeply and passionately. Her hand would reach down to Lisa’s crotch, rubbing at her cocks gently through her dress.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

• 1 month later...

OOC: Perhaps possible to add some details for her mother too? She didn't really seem to do or say anything at the last post. At least not in the way of reacting to what is going on and such.

Lisa sighs both inwardly and outwardly in relief, glad to see that Allie is still on board with this. She does her best at kissing back at her girlfriend, whilst moaning softly and happily into the lips of the other girl. Lisa makes no effort to try and hide their smooching or her stiff cocks being touched from Mary as they keep driving. The Simpsons girl also wants to make Allie feel nice and thus rubs various places, such as her back, her inner thigh and giving her chest light squeezes on her budding chest and nipples.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Allie continued to kiss Lisa, letting out her own moans into their passionate and lustful kiss. She would blush and moan from Lisa’s hands rubbing all over her body and squeezing her breasts. Her own hand would continue to rub her cocks. She would lift her dress slightly to expose then as well.

As Mary continued to drive, she found it increasingly hard to keep her eyes on the road. She couldn’t stop staring into the rare view mirror at the sight in the backseat. The scene playing out before her was so hot, both girls kissing, Lisa’s hardened cocks being exposed, she couldn’t stop staring. One of her own hards would move down to between her legs, rubbing at her now soaking wet panties through her pantyhose. They would be home soon enough and then all bets would be off.

• Love 2

OOC: It was a very hot and fun post you made - I am glad we both seem to really enjoy things still and I look forward to much more! ❤️ I hope the time skip at the end is okay with you? Otherwise, I can change the post afterwards

The sexual tension inside of the car keeps growing and growing rapidly, affecting Mary, Allie and Lisa greatly. All of them are already, in their own ways, trying to alleviate as much of it as they can right now. Lisa's own moans and pants get deeper, faster and rougher for each passing minute where she and her girlfriend are entangled and engage in lewd and romantic love making. Her lips simply won't let go of those of Allie's, making the kiss just keep going and switching between normal lips on lips and between being a more open, surely fueling both girl's enjoyment, as well as giving Mary something hot to watch. The Simpson girl really, really crave Allie so hard right now, as well as her hot and sweet mother as well. The thought of this actually about to happen, is enough to make her head spin and almost feel as if it is all unreal and fantasy. However, the hands on her cocks and the sloppy, passionate kiss and her hand on Allie's body makes her aware of the wonderful reality. She catches onto what Mary is doing and she makes sure to send lewd stares and winks at the mother. The road finally does take the trio back to Mary and Allison's place and they are all too hot and bothered to really register much, as clothing comes off from the right after closing the front door and all the way up to Mary's bedroom with a huge bed, all girls now fully nude and hot on said bed.

• Love 2

OOC: I’m glad you liked the post so much! I’m also fine with the timeskip, it was welcomed. 

The passion and lust that was building in the car on the ride home was so intense. Allie continued to kiss Lisa passionately and deeply at times, letting them play with each other’s tongues. Her hand would also continue caressing her cock and stroking at it, getting it ready for what would happen when they arrived home. Mary continued to pleasure herself as well, rubbing at her crotch but not too intensely. She was saving herself to orgasm with Lisa’s cocks.

When they arrived home, all of their clothes were shed and laid in piles leading all the way to Mary’s bedroom where all of them would stand naked.

Mary looked at the two younger girls and especially looked long at Lisa’s cocks.   she said running a finger along her shaft. “Who do you want first Lisa dear? Me? Alison? Both of us at the same time?”

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up