OOC chat for Good Times brothel

Ah, I see. Yeah, that is something I never understood the appeal of and I am sure some of the types I like, others cannot comprehend either. Nothing wrong or weird about that.

Of course, if you have other cravings later, you are free to tell me and hopefully we can have some fun 😄

• 3 weeks later...

To my current partners here, @Akuja @Cash Money Chad @VickIII @Busterbugs and @BenHawkinsLivesHere:

In case you have not read the "absence of leave" status in my profile, I will just let you know that until Saturday I may not be able to reply to things since I will be visiting a friend, but I will be able to use my desktop PC as I bring it there. So I will reply if I can, but I won't promise anything I have no idea if I can keep.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So… quick question. The whole credit system. I’m confuzzed, how does that all work?

P.S. I Made It! Yay!

P.P.S. I might be interested in making a prostitute and joining in the fun, but I’d like to experience it from the one getting the enjoyment first, then being the one giving out the enjoyment; if that makes sense and is okay

Edited by Anthro63RP
Missed a section

3 hours ago, Anthro63RP said:

So… quick question. The whole credit system. I’m confuzzed, how does that all work?

P.S. I Made It! Yay!

P.P.S. I might be interested in making a prostitute and joining in the fun, but I’d like to experience it from the one getting the enjoyment first, then being the one giving out the enjoyment; if that makes sense and is okay

Hello there and welcome 😄

So you would like to hire a prostitute before trying to be one?

Do you still need help regarding EcchiCredits?

6 minutes ago, Anthro63RP said:

Yes and Yes please! 🙂

What sort of help do you need in regards to EcchiCredits? You can donate them if you go to a profile of the person you wish to donate them to.

If you wish to hire a prostitute you need to send me a "receipt" with the following stuff:

• Which room you wish to use
  • Which prostitute(s)
  • Which service(s) you want
  • Plus any optional other things you want, such as a miniature story to play out.

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

What sort of help do you need in regards to EcchiCredits? You can donate them if you go to a profile of the person you wish to donate them to.

If you wish to hire a prostitute you need to send me a "receipt" with the following stuff:

• Which room you wish to use
  • Which prostitute(s)
  • Which service(s) you want
  • Plus any optional other things you want, such as a miniature story to play out.

Ahhhh I see how it works. Sweet!

And I’ll make sure to send you one as quickly as I can! Would you also want me to showcase the character I wanted to play as well?

• 3 weeks later...