OCC

On 11/12/2021 at 18:15, Kitsuyumia said:

So i am going with an Red Oni demon (usually they have super human physical strength. Basically she hits harder and can lift more than one would think she can.)

What position in the crew do you think she would have. Idk if anything in particular would need extra strength like that.

Sorry, I was so late in replying, but that sounds fine to me. And for her crew position, when can talk about that when she meets the captain and we see who else joins the crew.

13 minutes ago, Seraphina said:

We're still here. Roleplaying (well, as we can) or other. My fairy is in the library, waiting.

I’ve been meaning to ask you. I have a a fairy character on here and was wondering if it’s ok if I have him meet your character. He’s a young thief and maybe he enters the library to hide from some guys he was pickpocketing and meets your character. 

20 hours ago, onearmeddruid said:

well noticed goblin section in races is still empty can i give out my concept of goblins wince i made my character before we really even talked about different races for this?

That’s fine. Any ideas for race info that I don’t have is welcome. 

And just to remind anyone, there is a opening for a witch that leads the Creature control Guild(I have the building made and her assistant already in it.) and a opening for the human Queen, who meets a BeastMan that is imprisoned the in LowLand castles dungeon to await trail for being found on human lands.

57 minutes ago, Busterbugs said:

That’s fine. Any ideas for race info that I don’t have is welcome. 

well my idea for goblins is more or less a mixture of dwarves and goblins, they build holds underground klnown for their crafting and more advanced for the time weaponry. gatling guns and the like. tending to have pale skin to be around 4 feet tall on average rarely anything above that. relying more on Runes for magic.

https://www.deviantart.com/onearmeddruid/art/The-Goblin-King-768607173

• Like 1

5 hours ago, onearmeddruid said:

well my idea for goblins is more or less a mixture of dwarves and goblins, they build holds underground known for their crafting and more advanced for the time weaponry. gatling guns and the like. tending to have pale skin to be around 4 feet tall on average rarely anything above that. relying more on Runes for magic.

https://www.deviantart.com/onearmeddruid/art/The-Goblin-King-768607173

Hey, I was wanting to see if that's alright with you (since you're clearly doing the race lore on Goblins) if there would be splinter factions of the overall Goblin Kingdom? In one of my characters history (and another by experience) they've dealt with Goblin societies that were horrible. Is it safe to say your Goblin King is the original king, and the Bog Lords were just wannabes?

Also I am doing an overall lore of the Hobgoblins.

Edited by BladeRunner

Well I did also take some inspiration from the furry shenanigans of skaven in warhammer sure

2 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

Hey, I was wanting to see if that's alright with you (since you're clearly doing the race lore on Goblins) if there would be splinter factions of the overall Goblin Kingdom? In one of my characters history (and another by experience) they've dealt with Goblin societies that were horrible. Is it safe to say your Goblin King is the original king, and the Bog Lords were just wannabes?

Also I am doing an overall lore of the Hobgoblins.

• Like 1

Ive toyed with goblins coming from elves who found magic that 'corrupted' them creating a race of short elf lookalikes with the original expedition leading them with the goblin King leading them spurring the elves. They use golems or I toyed with it, mesmerelda is a ranger ones who patrol outside their mountain fortresses, could toy with multiple holds some following the high kimg others going full psycho effectively creating a subspecies. Yhe ones from the holds calling those urks.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Minorikawa said:

Sorry to @BladeRunner and anyone else. Got in a bad headspace. Right now prioritizing private RP's but will try and get to this as soon as possible.

You're good dude. 

Also, for anyone interested I am working on the Hobgoblin lore.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PowWXeSB-dipf5kEPNZ5ra9RNF9t-WUoRUIerbNrOlQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

• Like 1