Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

20 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

I may have an idea though for another character that I could add that probably would get into something like that. And cause a bit of drama on both ends lol.

Werewolf of Vamp? I was thinking of making a Vamp elder that's more or less shown up recently to watch things unfold, maybe older than all the others, but has very much a "I'm not doing shit I'm just here to watch the world burn" attitude, I could see him maybe indulging in a werewolf? Maybe he sees the whole conflict as trivial. Though I suppose it would be more of a tragic romance as he'd be more toying with her than actually in love if we did that 😛

8 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

@IsabellaRose Is it alright if I have Daliah give Lupita a hug while she's crying? I don't know how she'd react, so I wanted to ask. And she so desperately needs a hug T-T

100% solid. I think someone hugging her might make her feel a LOT more at home than anything else.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Daemonshift said:

I'd like that! ^^ A scene not tied to the main story would make me feel a bit more at ease, thank you. Should I just have him walk into the Library then and meet her there or somewhere else?

She's leaving the library, so... where would you like the scene?

8 minutes ago, Venari99 said:

Werewolf of Vamp? I was thinking of making a Vamp elder that's more or less shown up recently to watch things unfold, maybe older than all the others, but has very much a "I'm not doing shit I'm just here to watch the world burn" attitude, I could see him maybe indulging in a werewolf? Maybe he sees the whole conflict as trivial. Though I suppose it would be more of a tragic romance as he'd be more toying with her than actually in love if we did that 😛

Oh my character was going to be a vampire as well. I guess she would be considered an elder vampire because of when she was born but she still looks quite youthful and acts like it too.

So, after a 6 or 8 week hiatus from ED I've slunk back into the neighborhood and found your RP. I've spent the day nosing about the OOC and it looks like there's a pretty even split between werewolves and vampires...

As an old WoD player I bring some baggage with me, so let me apologize in advance.

For now, I'm off to check the IC threads to figure out which faction to join.

• Love 2

Trying to figure where I fit in best. I love werewolves but do very poorly with structured hierarchies - while I managed to get out of the military successfully, I'd been demoted more than I'd been promoted.

That said, I've always played very anti-social vampires in the past: Flesh rafting Tzmisce and sorcerous Thin Bloods being particular favorites. That seems to violate the spirit of the game in this case.

Since all that's World of Darkness stuff, it doesn't really work here though. I see many of you play a chapter on each side of the water but I struggled to keep characters distinct if I play more than one in the same game, so I'm going to pick one faction.

Back to my research.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Trying to figure where I fit in best. I love werewolves but do very poorly with structured hierarchies - while I managed to get out of the military successfully, I'd been demoted more than I'd been promoted.

Having someone who stands a bit opposed to the hierarchy could be fun to be honest! It helps to have an x-factor character around sometimes. One of my favorite types of characters to play in RPGs, in fact!

But take as much time as you need. Looking forward to what you can brew up ^^

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Having someone who stands a bit opposed to the hierarchy could be fun to be honest! It helps to have an x-factor character around sometimes. One of my favorite types of characters to play in RPGs, in fact!

That's a great thought. I think I have an idea for a character. Thanks.

• Woohoo 1

33 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

That's a great thought. I think I have an idea for a character. Thanks.

I like where it seems you're going with your character, would love to have Darion meet him at some point once you start in 😛 (Though it looks like we're using the same ref doesn't bother me, but figured I should let you know.)

Edited by Venari99

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up