Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

2 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Good close off between Austin and Samara. Whelp! I got my big boi opened again, this time a lot less horny (if he's that at all) and will be making Nimona available again. 

Hahaha it did not seem right given the history. xD But he also did not seem to be willing to push that boundary. 

so uhm... im not 100% sure how laura would respond to the asymbly (wolf side) and at this point im not sure where to send her regardless...

Make a starter somewhere in literally any room. its like any normal character interaction

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Shit... I can't edit this out. Disregard this post, I'm sorry 

So only way I know how to remove quotes on the phone, if you refresh the page and go back to the comments section, when it initially brings back what you wrote there's a button that says clear editor.

Never had a problem removing it from the computer though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Venari99 said:

So only way I know how to remove quotes on the phone, if you refresh the page and go back to the comments section, when it initially brings back what you wrote there's a button that says clear editor.

Never had a problem removing it from the computer though.

Gotcha, thanks a lot. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

Good close off between Austin and Samara. Whelp! I got my big boi opened again, this time a lot less horny (if he's that at all) and will be making Nimona available again. 

"Please destroy my little bussy next, daddy." wags long white tail uwu

Too bad Caleb is straight and definitely is not sissy. 😂 I hope you felt the cringe I did writing this. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

i came here to talk about how my new thrall was almost done, (an ex vampire hunter turned vampire sympathizer turned thrall with a sort of mutual lovers sort of vibe) but then i see someone talking about bussy and i just dont know what to say

Laura would've been a good fuck buddy if my puppy wasnt so loyal to his ex

2 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

Hate to be a bother about this, but do vampires solely turn into bats for a transformation? Could potentially vampires turn into something just as dark like a crow or raven? If not it's no trouble, I just wanted to ask that before I lose it in my head again.

I suppose it could use other animals. I have been just using bats cause its the more traditional thing really.

7 hours ago, Nyana said:

I'm sorry, but I will be retiring from this role play. I just have a lot of stuff going on in my life and don't feel I can give enough attention this deserves. I wish everyone the best and someone can take my character if they would like. Have fun everyone!

Alright sorry you cant continue. Maybe in the future if you are able to come back you can continue the rp. But for now i give you my best wishes.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Yeah i will have to work on that at some point. I been busy irl i barely have had time to check in on here.

its all good. i just feel like people will guess a lot and that would leave fighting aspects of roleplay unbalanced. hell, i've been holding back on fights because we don't have any proper scaling for the clans and stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Yeah i will have to work on that at some point. I been busy irl i barely have had time to check in on here.

I think with a magic aspect of things (including Werewolf abilities) we could probably help out, throw stuff in here as a collective and iron things out, see what's needed/not needed, etc. etc. 

Edit: I also think if people pitched a few ideas we could critique them and see how it goes? Like say a certain spell that's available to everyone, or a curse that's available to certain age groups of vampires. Also, do you think the older a Werewolf is the more powerful it becomes?

Edited by BladeRunner

17 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

I think with a magic aspect of things (including Werewolf abilities) we could probably help out, throw stuff in here as a collective and iron things out, see what's needed/not needed, etc. etc. 

Edit: I also think if people pitched a few ideas we could critique them and see how it goes? Like say a certain spell that's available to everyone, or a curse that's available to certain age groups of vampires. Also, do you think the older a Werewolf is the more powerful it becomes?

i dont think werewolves should become stronger with how old they are. thats incredibly unfair for younger wolves. as there is no way to make up for such a difference.

• Like 1

Yea werewolves are more human like then what you all think. Sure they can transform and have higher physical strength than a normal human would but they age and strengthen almost exactly like humans. Basically they are at their peak physical strength as young adults. Sure older ones may be more experienced but they won't necessarily become stronger. And after a certain point they will weaken with age.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Yea werewolves are more human like then what you all think. Sure they can transform and have higher physical strength than a normal human would but they age and strengthen almost exactly like humans. Basically they are at their peak physical strength as young adults. Sure older ones may be more experienced but they won't necessarily become stronger. And after a certain point they will weaken with age.

what magical system did you have in mind for werewolves, if any at all?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up