Magic the Gathering - How to Groom your Planeswalker - [JennyDK & AsmoDeus]

Roleplay between: @JennyDK and @AsmoDeus.

Ink-Eyes goes about her daily routines, chores and business in the part of the huge swamp where she has settled down to live on her own. Whenever not out on a high paid assassination mission for those who know where to find and have the right money, she is just doing daily life here in peace. Her body is agile, slim and just of average proportions when it comes to her butt and chest, but still very a nice sight for most. Her clothing is practical, light, but in no way revealing or skimpy. She is currently out to hunt for food and in pursuit of a midsized critter of some sort. She has no idea what sort of journey and fate she is soon to embark on as she moves around.

large.d98e3dce415602a1cc8d00f3872fe136.j

• Love 1

In the swamp, there were three beings who dwelled within. Each with there own territories and rules.

To the west was a creature like water, ruling over the flooded region of the swamp, this was Muldrotha.

To the north, was a mountain on which a old temple stood in ruins, an ancient people worship the deity there, named Athreos.

To the east, in the dryer locations of the swamps, was an old dragon that lived in the subterraneanian caves, a creature lonely and powerful, who is sly and cunning. This was Nicol Bolas.

And this female of a weaker species, had caught the attention of all three.

Nicol, longing for a mate, reached out to the other two. Leavingvthier excluded homes they discuss what to do with the woman.

They chatted foe a long time, but came to an agreement.

Why fight when they can own her together?

So they set of, and found the woman hinting. The approach with slight caution, but greet her.

"Hello there, ma'am" athreos greeted. "We are guardians I'd these swamps, I am Athreos."

"I am Muldrotha"

"And im Nicol Bolas. We got a proposal you can't refuse" he gave a tricky smile.

Edited by AsmoDeus

Ink-Eyes is is still minding her own business and having just slain a few minor critters before she is made aware of not just one, but multiple huge presences near her. Instinctively, she readies herself to draw her bow if needed. Of course, their huge bodies makes it impossible to hide them coming, but the ratgirl is not at all ready for what she is about to see. Three gigantic figures soon rise wayyyy above the vegetation here and their faces are just barely visible from where she is standing due to their immense height. All of them appears to be fully nude and thus unable to hide manly parts of their forms, all of which are at least 35 feet and still looking fully soft. She has lived in this place for her entire life and yet she has not seen or heard of these beings."I am Ink-Eyes. Seems like you come in peace at least. What do you want from me? I am kind of busy here...", she says, not yet really too interested in this interruption.

The shortest of the three was nicol Bolas. A massive dragon who had deep black/red scales, wide wings, and multiple horns.

"how can such a lowly creature speak to us on such a manner?" he growled, the others agreeing. "we have a proposition you'll most liliky not refuse" the second tallest, Muldrotha, said, looking down at you. The tallest, athreos, finally told her what they want, "we'll be your commanders, as you creatures love your games. However we request you satisfy our fleshly desires."

"We promise it can bring you much coin and power~"

Edited by AsmoDeus

The ratfolk listens to what they have to say, whilst standing in a mostly relaxed position. 'If they intended to harm me, I doubt we would be talking right now and I would already be dead', she thinks to herself. She continues to look over their bodies as their faces are too far up to see properly, but whenever she happens to gaze near their crotches, her face turns deeply red and she hurries to look away. Despite being rather uninterested in sex and generally being considered rather cold, stubborn and bit of a bitch, she cannot help but take glances at such mighty sizes and it is impossible to hide it from the three of them. She gives their proposition some thought, whilst looking contemplative."Lots of power and coin huh? Well, it certainly would be kind of interesting. What is it I would have to do exactly? I have heard this term "Commander" before, but why would you pick someone like me?", she asks.

Athreos spoke first,

[https://mtg.fandom.com/wiki/Athreos]

"You have lived here, in the swamp, for many moons, yet we have just noticed you. For that we wished to reward you"

Muldrotha piped up, there large flowing form watching you, or you assume as you can't see if it has eyes.

[https://www.artstation.com/artwork/KaNxXX]

"But as the saying goes,

"There is no such thing as a few lunch". And so we wish you to satisfy our physical desires, at least twice a day."

Nicol Bolas spoke last, 

[https://fictionalcharacterbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Nicol_Bolas]

"If you uphold your end of the bargain, we will grant you imense power. When you duel against others, if you have the proper power, you may call upon us and we will decimate your foes. These victories will grant you much wealth."

Nicol's crotch throbbed notably.

The three giant beings looked at the rat folk in lust and anticipation.

Edited by AsmoDeus

• 4 weeks later...

The ratfolk woman continues to listen to the trio trying to reach out with their offer towards her and hopefully they can make a good case for their side. 'Power and coin, huh?', she thinks to herself once they are done speaking, both of those could be fun to have and it is not like assassin work does give much in that regard. She still wonder what made them seek her out specifically, but as the saying goes:"You shouldn't look at gift horse in the mouth". 'Perhaps they are limited in their picks or something', is the next inner thought in her mind. Outwardly, she looks to be deep in thought, giving the three of them the impression that she is indeed considering this idea of theirs."To satisfy your physical desires - I am only tiny compared to your bodies. Would another mate not be more fitting? Am I even able to fulfill this need?", she asks, not thinking she is a bad lay, but rather wondering if this is even feasible, physically.

• 2 weeks later...

The three of them looked amongst themselves but returned to their focus on the rat-lady.

"There is no need to worry, you will be perfect."

Muldrotha slowly curled around her, leaving a circle of space as he eyed her eagerly.

"Yes, we have been alone for quite some time, which is why we extend our offer to you~"

Nicol, once again, spoke last,

"As for a better partner, there is none. You are the only female for miles, at least one that can handle us as well as entice us." he grinned.

as they spoke, they all throbbed excitedly, the quivering making the soft swamp ground vibrate lightly.

• 1 month later...

Ink-Eyes look them over, trying to still figure out what their deal is. They seem rather powerful, which makes it rather strange why they seek her out, but if they can offer and are willing to give her what she wants, she may as well take that - at least until she doesn't need them anymore. The ratfolk can both sense and see how they keep eying her over constantly and it is starting to be a bit annoying, but she bears with it. After all, she just needs to take what she needs and then afterwards, they are on their own."UGhhh..fiiiiiiine...I guess I can help you out - at least for the time being. So where and how do we start this thing?", she asks, trying to not really focus on the clear lust filled atmosphere and mood given off by the trio.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up