Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
ziggyzak3

roleplay What about roleplay makes you tick?

ziggyzak3

So I've been curious about something. What makes you all tick when it comes to roleplay. Is it the Sex scenes? The buildup of the story? A mixture of both perhaps? The getting to be someone else in your own little world?

All of you spill the beans!!! 

GO!!!!

• Like 1

SMFoxy

I actually like the 'fiction' aspect of it, personally. The fact that you can do anything you want, even things that aren't possible in real life.

I also thoroughly enjoy the action-reaction between two or more players. It's like telling a story, but because you're working with someone, there's always the opportunity to be surprised by something they do, or an idea they have that you might not have thought of. The 'challenge' makes it super fun.

• Thanks 1

Noah Takumi

For me, as you and many already know it's all. Yet I can't deny the fact that detail in the build up is what gets me going, but more so then that.... It's feeling the excitement of the other person on the other side of the screen. I write with the purpose of turning all of you on, to the point where you desire me on your own accord. To where thought isn't even require in what you'll write, you just know what you want to do to me. However, before we get to the hot and steamy... It's the story that makes it entertaining. That's where I really get to enjoy ones mind, that's how I know what mood you guys are in and if it'll really be as incredible as I hope. Just watching us get creative... It's awesome.

• Like 2

Saraphia

Hmmm...I am not to sure, I haven't been in much I suppose to really have a opinion. But if I could, I love a good story and detail in a roleplay. But that's a bit all I can say for now.

• Like 1

Whoreo

@ziggyzak3: I'd rather hear what makes you tick about roleplays, before I go into what makes me tick, thks.

HinaAmane

I prefer a story and the action-reaction. Not crazy long story, but enough to really set up what's going on. But my level of detail and writing really depend on the person I'm with. If they move rather fast, I'll follow suit, but if they take it slow I'll also follow their lead. 

ziggyzak3

@Whoreo Well, im quite a story oriented person myself, i like a well developed backstory and characters so that there is enough substance to keep the roleplay going for as long as my partner and i want it to, along with fairly detailed but not over the top sex scenes. Personally if a reply is too long it either means too much has been done in which case it ruins the back and forth of the roleplay, or they are trying to hard to babble in the reply to make it seem longer. the perfect length is imperative for me aswell as a good balance of story and smut :D

• Like 1

Whoreo

You see I don't really roleplay as such online, I roleplay between the sheets, in bed. But that's because I'm a proud degenerate, and the shite I roleplay is stuff I would no way do in real life.....it adds a bit of fizzaz to the bedroom you know?

ArdillaVerde93

I actually am much the same way. XD Whether here or elsewhere, I do most of my RPs in bed. ^_^

Neptune

In terms of text based RP... I love a good, long arching storyline. One which is engaging, and exciting. I like nicely developed characters, that have true depth to them as well as the capacity to grow, and develop as the RP progresses. The smut is also good xP But I don't like it being the be all, and end all of RP. Like a bit of dessert to polish off a good meal :D It's there to add to the plots, not be the plots. I also often go through different tastes when it comes to RP, so what I might really be wanting to do one year, I might not be as interested the next. At the moment, my current big thing is Yaoi :3

But, also like others have mentioned... I also like to RP between the sheets in real life. That is fun xD

lVergill

I like a long story with some smuts added as well to show their love and trust for one another. It will show how much their love progress as they continue to live on and writing their life is the best if you manage to reach that point, especially reaching the family part. =3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a Dreamer in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Neptune
      By Neptune
      Warning: This Side Story will contain scenes of a graphic nature. This includes, but is not limited to, extreme violence and gore. If you find either of these themes distasteful, then please do not read. This thread will not contain any sex; it is an adventure thread.
      Participants: Daedrin and Izanagi
      Description: After Izanagi found a mysterious sword in the forest, he approached Deadrin to have it repaired however lacked the funds required to repair the sword. So the two came to an agreement that if Izanagi went into the Rosayia Forest and got his hands on Kraerhil, a rare exotic metal used in sword making, Daedrin would pay him for however much he retrieved. After some discussion, Daedrin agreed to accompany him on this quest as well to be a guide through the forest as well as to get their hands on more. 
      -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
      Once Izanagi joined him, Daedrin gave him a nod to show his approval before he turned back towards the forest. It seemed a little too quiet for his tastes, and he already had a gut feeling that they were going to encounter something very soon. But then he had inherited his Fathers tendency to get into trouble. He snorted a little in amusement at that though, the sound soft enough not to be overheard by Izanagi. Daegrin stirred a little restlessly, and Daedrin stroked his neck gently,
      “Daegrin senses that there’s something nearby. Let’s move, and keep an eye out.” Daedrin said in warning as he kicked Daegrin’s flanks lightly causing the Aelda to move forwards slightly, heading along the river. Daedrin pulled out his sword, not wanting to be caught completely off guard. He could cut their travel time down by cutting through the forest, but it was rather dangerous due to the fact that the more dangerous monsters lived deeper inside the forest. He didn’t fear being lost, as his sense of direction was as good as any Eldyrannth, allowing him to navigate the forest with ease without being caught in never-ending circles. Daedrin cast an eye up at the sun, seeing that it was the mid-afternoon so they had at least a few hours of travelling time left in the day before they even considered settling down for the night. His eyes returned to the forest, watching it carefully as he strained his ears for anything.
      In the end, he wasn’t able to see or hear anything. But he could smell something with his sharp nose. He opened his mouth slightly, inhaling sharply before snapping his mouth shut as he resisted the urge to evacuate the contents of his stomach. The stench of rotting flesh pervaded the air, getting stronger by the moment. Daegrin stirred again, snorting in a challenging manner. Daedrin looked over at Izanagi, “We have company. There are ghouls nearby…” He said, before casting his mind out around them, careful to avoid going close to Izanagi’s just in case the man could sense the touch of telepathy. He could sense at least five of the bastards that were homing in on their direction. He pulled his mind back, shifting the grip on his sword to be more comfortable. 
      There was a sudden growl from the bushes as something leapt out towards Daedrin. The figure was completely naked, and was so emaciated that it would have been mistaken for a reanimated skeleton if it wasn’t for the rotting pieces of flesh that clung to its body. Its hands, although human-like, looked like claws with filthy black fingernails. Its cheeks were gaunt, as its eye sockets were sunken into its face as the eyes gave them a gormless look that was filled with an insatiable hunger. Its jaw was hanging low, only attached by a few thin threads of flesh, as its tongue dangled from its mouth. As it flew through the air, Daegrin jumped to the side as Daedrin swung his blade in an arch. The silver blade easily sunk through the flesh of its neck, chopping its head off. The body tumbled to the ground as the head sailed further through the air before rolling into some bushes.
      The remaining four ghouls appeared, snarling at the two of them. Daedrin glanced at Izanagi before returning his gaze to the rotting creatures. Two of them completely ignored him and leapt towards Izanagi, leaving Daedrin dealing with the remaining two. One of them leapt forwards, but Daegrin danced out of the way before twisting around and kicking out with his powerful hint-quarters. Daedrin could hear the snapping of bones as the ghoul was kicked back at its companion, knocking them both to the ground. Daegrin turned around just as the two scrambled to their feet and lunged again. Daedrin brought down his sword, the sharp blade slicing down through its skull and into what remained on its brain causing it to become limp and drop to the floor, dead. Unfortunately, his blade seemed content to remain lodged within its skull despite how hard he tugged it. The third creature leapt up towards him, intending on pushing him out of his saddle. Daedrin tugged at his sword more, but it refused to move. He turned his head towards the creature, intending on using telekinesis to deflect it however Daegrin reared up with an angry whinny. He lashed out with his front legs, knocking the ghoul down onto the floor. Before it could even get up, Daegrin brought his polished hooves down and began to stamp the monster into the ground until it lay lifeless beneath him, as if the Aelda took the danger it posed as a personal affront. This gave Daedrin enough time to pull his foot from his stirrup and use the strength of his leg to push the ghoul off of his sword. He then turned in his saddle to see how Izanagi was fairing. 
    • Neptune
      By Neptune
      Warning: This Side Story will contain scenes of a graphic nature. This includes, but is not limited to, Heterosexual sex, First time. If you find either of these themes distasteful, then please do not read.
      Participants: Rowan and Natia
      Description: After rescuing Natia from Rosayia Forest, Rowan and Natia have begun to grow closer to each other as a love has started to blossom between the two, and the tension between them has reached breaking point. The two have stopped in a small clearing where they have made a frank admission to their feelings for one another and they have become more intimate with one another in their desire to give each other everything.
      -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
      Rowan watched as Natia bit her lip, causing him to shiver slightly as a stab of desire shot through him. It was such a small, endearing gesture that struck a chord deep inside of him. He found it absolutely adorable, and he had to restrain himself from kissing her face off. He stilled as he listened to her words, her silent offer to give him everything. His will could not deny her such a request. She had managed to neatly wrap him around her little finger and she hadn’t even realised it. He smiled at her in return, “Then I will show you just what you mean to me.” He told her in a soft whisper, his lips brushing against hers for a moment before he began to kiss her again. The pressure was light, the kiss almost chaste as his hands moved, lightly tracing down her pale neck before moving down her sides in light, teasing touches. As his hands settled on her pale thighs, he started to deepen the kiss, pressing his tongue into her mouth as the kiss became more passionate and heated. He wasn’t that surprised to find that she tasted like wild fruits, a taste that suited her and a taste that he found addicting. 
      As he distracted her with his mouth, his fingers moved up underneath the tunic that she was wearing. He delighted in the feeling of her soft flesh under his fingertips, both soft and warm at the same time. It made him desire more of her. Already his own cock was reacting, but he ignored it in favour of putting his entire focus on Natia. His hands slipped up further, causing the tunic to hitch up as he ran his hands up her sides as he explored her small, slim body. He marvelled at how delicate she felt, and yet he couldn’t help but to want more. His hands moved around her back, before pulling her closer to him so that their bodies were pressed against each other, sharing their warmth with one another. A groan almost made its way out of his throat, because of how perfectly her body molded to him, as if she belonged there. He just wanted to clutch her to him, and never let her go.
      As his lungs started to protest the lack of air, Rowan pulled back, panting softly. He couldn’t help but to give her sweet lips one more kiss before pulling backwards slightly. He looked at her, an amused twinkle in his eyes before he suddenly pulled the tunic up and off of her. Instead of throwing it aside though, he put it down in front of him so that he could use it to make Natia more comfortable, so that the sticks wouldn’t be poking up into her painfully. Considering what she was like, and how her people lived, it seemed fitting that her first time would be outside in the wilderness like this. But now that she was naked, he pulled back to roam his eyes over her body as he drank in the sight of her flesh on full display, “Beautiful…” He murmured softly before looking up into her eyes once again before leaning forwards and capturing her lips for another searing kiss. He was having trouble controlling his lustful desire for her, but he was managed to keep a leash on himself. His desire to make her feel good, to give her mind-blowing pleasure far outweighed his desire to just fuck her. She was too precious to him to simply use to get his rocks off. His hands moved once again, moving up her sides before lightly gripping her shoulders. With his grip on her, he shifted them, moving them so that Natia was now lying down on the tunic that he had stripped from her. He pulled back from the kiss, gazing down into her eyes to see her reaction.
    • Akira
      By Akira
      Character Identity Information
      Name: Izanagi Durum
      Species: Born human, but had his body demonified and his soul fused with Oduim, the demon that incorporates the deadly sin of hate, against his will through a ritual
      Origin: City of Hitsuyo, Japan
      Nationality: Asian
      Rank/Title: Refugee
      Physical Appearance
      Height: 5,9 ft 
      Weight: 75 kg
      Eye color: Left eye blue and right eye red
      Hair color: White
      Physical description: Izanagis skin a little pale and despite his super strength he is by no means a muscly guy, which leads to most of his adversaries underestimating him.
      Personality, Traits and Abilities
      General overview:Izanagi is overall, a cold person and because of his past he has difficulty when it comes to socializing with others despite his efforts. He will, however, defend his friends and any person he holds dear to the last breath if necessary. Thanks to his relationship with Odium, the demon won't try to possess him all the time and they do trust each other to a certain extent. Despite finding it hard to understand the feelings of others, Izanagi tries his best to help those in need when he can, in an attempt to atone for his sins.
      Strenghts, skills and abilities: 
       Super human status: such as strenght, speed and resistence, the more his body merges with Odium the stronger he gets, but there is always the risk of losing control.
       Hell's Chain: a weapon that cames from Izanagi's own soul, they are black chains that can be summoned from thin air through small portals, nearly indestructible, while it's maximum lenght is unknown, it can be extended to nearly unlimited sizes and can be spawned with a small blade at the tip, so it can attach to most surfaces or pierce through light to medium armor. All of the chain's rings are magically linked in a way that what happens to one also happens to the others, for instance: if one or more of the rings are set on fire on heaten up, so will all the others.
       The Evil One: a 4,9 ft long katana linked to Odium's soul, the blade is dark grey with a few orange runes in it and the handle is white and red, can manifest Wrathful Flame to deal extra damage.
      Wrathful Flame: a blood red colored flame that is three times hotter than normal fire and can only be extinguished by the caster or by specifics spells. Being the embodiment of wrath, Odium has total control over the flame and can use it to execute special attacks with it, Izanagi does have some control over it, but not as much as Odium. 
              Wrathful Blast: fires a projectile made of Wrathful Flame that can be exploded by will, blast power and radius depends on the amount of energy used.
              Wrathful Fist: a punch that hit it's victim with explosive force, killing or at least sending the target flying, power determined by the amount of energy used.
              Wrathful Slash: requires a bladed weapon in hand, creates a wave of Wrathful Flame around the used blade and fires it towards the target, with the right amount of energy, it can cut pretty much anything.
      Weapon mastery: through all these years travelling Izanagi met all sorts of people, some of then even tought him how to use different types of weapons, nowdays he is very skilled with pretty much any type of bladed weapon, but he still prefers to use a katana, after all, Izanagi's skills with as a quick-draw style katana user are legendary.
                Quick Slash: quick-draw special move, Izanagi moves hia arm too fast to be seen by the eye, quickly cutting a single targed in close to medium distance, can be used in quick succession.
                 Dimensional Slash: cuts pretty much everything in a certain area, during a short period of time, Izanagi moves so fast that he is able to cut through dimensions, can hit multiple enemies at the same time and ignores armor.
       Soul Eye: his right eye glows dark purple, allows him to see better in the dark and to see people's souls, useful for detection of illusions and a few other things...
      Weaknesses: his biggest weaknesses is the constant risk of losing control of his power, while Odium isn't actively trying to take over all the time, it's still a risk.
       Using the Hell's Chain costs energy and if Izanagi doesn't pay attention to that he can get vunerable, plus, if one of the chain's rings is broken, as unlikely as it may be, so will the entire chain, forncing Izanagi to summon it again. 
        Despite having super human stats he doesn't have any way to heal himself.
      Ambitions (Hopes/Dreams): His main objective is to find a place where he can live without being descriminated, somewhere he can just relax and be himself.
      Hobbies and Interests: After learning how to keep his powers at bay so he wouldn't hunt anyone by accident, Izanagi developed a taste for fighting strong enemies (he probably got that from Odium), mainly monsters.
      History
      Awards/Commendaitions: None
      Criminal Record: Killed all of the seven poeple involved on the ritual that demonified him and had to steal food a few times to survive.
      Medical Record: Nothing relevant.
      Bio: He had lived his childhood in the city of Hitsuyo, Japan. When he was 13 years old the entire country broke out into a civil war which eventually resulted in his father's death on the battlefield, giving Izanagi his first real taste of the despair and pain that war can bring, as result he bacame the men of the house, forcing him to mature a lot quicker than he should have. The government was desperate to end the war as fast as possible so they decided to take desperate measures. They kidnapped Izanagi along with a few other children of the city, who they knew it wouldn't be missed by anyone important, and submitted them to the demonificaton ritual. Izanagi was the only survivor and soul was fused with Odium the demon of wrath.

When the ritual was over Odium took control over his body, and as result all of those involved in the ritual were killed by them before Izanagi could assume control again. He didn't want to go back home and risk killing his mother, so he snuck into a boat to flee the country, traveling through the world looking for a place that he could call home. 
      With time, Izanagi learned how to keep his demon half under control and eventually even formed a bond with him, however, should Izanagi became overwhelmed with negative emotions, especially hate, the demon can try to take over the body.
      When tapping on the demon's power Izanagi's skin gets covered by a dark energy that represents his body merging with the demon, kinda like this:

But if he loses control, the transformation can be completed and Odium will show his real form.
    • CupcakeTheAnime
      By CupcakeTheAnime
      Hello! I am Cupcake. I want to do a rape roleplay (can include things like mindbreak and even things like pregnancy and/or birth if you’d like) based on Doki Doki Literature Club. I will be RPing as Natsuki, and I need a male to RP with me! Please message me if you’re interested!!
      *By the way, you don’t really have to know DDLC to do this RP.*
    • Mysthero
      By Mysthero
      You did it! The man, woman, anthro, neko, futa, shota, loli of your dreams has just confessed their deepest sexual desire is YOU!
      They will fulfill your every fantasy! No kink is off the table or too taboo for them. Their ultimate goal is to satisfy you to where any sex you have in the future will be spent fantasizing about the time you spend with them!
      There is one catch, you have to bang their 'friend' first!
      Their friend is the person above you. (IE, me to start, first person to reply ect.)
      For your chance at the best sex ever, how would you have sex with their friend first? As much or as little detail as you want! Go!
      (Just a naughty game for the lols)

For Context, I will throw out an example, as I don't have anyone above me, I will use @Temaelrin since these are his forums. 😜
      I always figured Tem to be a dominant personality so when he super hot friend told me I had to have sex with him first, I had to prepare myself! Mentally, physically... emotionally. After some liquid courage, I would put a chomp in my mouth and bend over for him to take me however he pleased, hoping and praying that I could still stand when he was done. But deep down, I know I am about to get destroyed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.