Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
ziggyzak3

roleplay What about roleplay makes you tick?

ziggyzak3

So I've been curious about something. What makes you all tick when it comes to roleplay. Is it the Sex scenes? The buildup of the story? A mixture of both perhaps? The getting to be someone else in your own little world?

All of you spill the beans!!! 

GO!!!!

• Like 1

SMFoxy

I actually like the 'fiction' aspect of it, personally. The fact that you can do anything you want, even things that aren't possible in real life.

I also thoroughly enjoy the action-reaction between two or more players. It's like telling a story, but because you're working with someone, there's always the opportunity to be surprised by something they do, or an idea they have that you might not have thought of. The 'challenge' makes it super fun.

• Thanks 1

Noah Takumi

For me, as you and many already know it's all. Yet I can't deny the fact that detail in the build up is what gets me going, but more so then that.... It's feeling the excitement of the other person on the other side of the screen. I write with the purpose of turning all of you on, to the point where you desire me on your own accord. To where thought isn't even require in what you'll write, you just know what you want to do to me. However, before we get to the hot and steamy... It's the story that makes it entertaining. That's where I really get to enjoy ones mind, that's how I know what mood you guys are in and if it'll really be as incredible as I hope. Just watching us get creative... It's awesome.

• Like 2

Saraphia

Hmmm...I am not to sure, I haven't been in much I suppose to really have a opinion. But if I could, I love a good story and detail in a roleplay. But that's a bit all I can say for now.

• Like 1

Whoreo

@ziggyzak3: I'd rather hear what makes you tick about roleplays, before I go into what makes me tick, thks.

HinaAmane

I prefer a story and the action-reaction. Not crazy long story, but enough to really set up what's going on. But my level of detail and writing really depend on the person I'm with. If they move rather fast, I'll follow suit, but if they take it slow I'll also follow their lead. 

ziggyzak3

@Whoreo Well, im quite a story oriented person myself, i like a well developed backstory and characters so that there is enough substance to keep the roleplay going for as long as my partner and i want it to, along with fairly detailed but not over the top sex scenes. Personally if a reply is too long it either means too much has been done in which case it ruins the back and forth of the roleplay, or they are trying to hard to babble in the reply to make it seem longer. the perfect length is imperative for me aswell as a good balance of story and smut :D

• Like 1

Whoreo

You see I don't really roleplay as such online, I roleplay between the sheets, in bed. But that's because I'm a proud degenerate, and the shite I roleplay is stuff I would no way do in real life.....it adds a bit of fizzaz to the bedroom you know?

ArdillaVerde93

I actually am much the same way. XD Whether here or elsewhere, I do most of my RPs in bed. ^_^

Neptune

In terms of text based RP... I love a good, long arching storyline. One which is engaging, and exciting. I like nicely developed characters, that have true depth to them as well as the capacity to grow, and develop as the RP progresses. The smut is also good xP But I don't like it being the be all, and end all of RP. Like a bit of dessert to polish off a good meal :D It's there to add to the plots, not be the plots. I also often go through different tastes when it comes to RP, so what I might really be wanting to do one year, I might not be as interested the next. At the moment, my current big thing is Yaoi :3

But, also like others have mentioned... I also like to RP between the sheets in real life. That is fun xD

lVergill

I like a long story with some smuts added as well to show their love and trust for one another. It will show how much their love progress as they continue to live on and writing their life is the best if you manage to reach that point, especially reaching the family part. =3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a Dreamer in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Mysthero
      By Mysthero
      You did it! The man, woman, anthro, neko, futa, shota, loli of your dreams has just confessed their deepest sexual desire is YOU!
      They will fulfill your every fantasy! No kink is off the table or too taboo for them. Their ultimate goal is to satisfy you to where any sex you have in the future will be spent fantasizing about the time you spend with them!
      There is one catch, you have to bang their 'friend' first!
      Their friend is the person above you. (IE, me to start, first person to reply ect.)
      For your chance at the best sex ever, how would you have sex with their friend first? As much or as little detail as you want! Go!
      (Just a naughty game for the lols)

For Context, I will throw out an example, as I don't have anyone above me, I will use @Temaelrin since these are his forums. 😜
      I always figured Tem to be a dominant personality so when he super hot friend told me I had to have sex with him first, I had to prepare myself! Mentally, physically... emotionally. After some liquid courage, I would put a chomp in my mouth and bend over for him to take me however he pleased, hoping and praying that I could still stand when he was done. But deep down, I know I am about to get destroyed.
    • Neptune
      By Neptune
      Character Identity Information
      Name: Daedrin Eldyrannth.
      Religion: Daedrin is deeply, and extremely religious. While not fanatical in the sense that he would cut the head off of anyone who speaks bad about it, he cannot be convinced that his religion is wrong. He will not speak much about it, even when pushed about it. He is a follower of The Order.
      Species: Daedric/Eldyrannth hybrid
      Origin: Vorserend, Vorserend’s Stand System, Order Galaxy.
      Nationality: Eldyrannthian.
      Occupation: Joint-CEO of the Factual Historical Information Temporal Agency (FHITA) however in Craethiel is works as a blacksmith that crafts the best quality tools and weapons in Selil.
      Rank/Title: In Craethiel he is a Master Blacksmith, but with the Eldyrannth he is a Prince. 
      Physical Appearance
      Height: 6ft4
      Weight: 173lbs.
      Eye Colour: He was originally born with black eyes, but at the moment he has deep red eyes.
      Hair Colour: Jet black.
      Physical Description: For this time period, Daedrin is a very tall, youthful looking man. He is a slender body build but despite his slimness, he is quite well muscled but not overly so. It gives him a strong, toned appearance with a well formed six pack. His hips have a defined curve to them, being slightly wider in proportion to males which lead into his long slender and toned legs. He has a slim, effeminate face and piercing blood red eyes. His hair is jet black in colour, cut short just below the ear. He liked to keep it short so it doesn’t interfere with his work. Despite the fact that he is an Eldyrannth, at least in part, he lacks their distinctive almost elf-like ears. Instead, his ears are human in shame and design, because he has changed the shape of his ears to disguise himself. Also, unlike Eldyrannth from this time period, he lacks gauntlets on his arms and hands. Instead, he has a ring on each hand which can grow out into a gauntlet. This has a holographic interface and can show a display which for obvious reasons he doesn't use any of this in public. Everyone seeing him will simply think that he is a human. 
      He does have an Eldyr form, which he is highly unlikely to reveal to anyone except for his sister. Like all Eldyrannth, it is a western-type dragon with six sets of limbs; front legs, a pair of wings, and back legs. His body is covered by extremely hard scales, that swords and arrows have a hard time being able to break through. They are a blood red in colour, and are highly reflective making it look as if he is covered with millions of rubies. His scales, when compared to other Eldyrannth, are larger and a lot sharper. He also has overlapping scales on the underside of his throat that go down to cover his stomach. His wings are, proportionately, four times the length of his body to help sustain his weight during flight. Essentially, he looks like a more demonic form of a normal Eldyrannth Eldyr form.

Personality, Traits and Abilities
      General Overview: To the citizens of Craethiel, he seems like a kind young man that is easily approachable. He has a good listening ear and will happily sit and listen to someone as they pour their heart out to him. He never takes advantage of these people, and acts like a balm to their frustration. He will also occasionally give out pieces of advice which are never to be ignored, although he only gives advice suitable to their time Era. Daedrin comes across as quite quiet, thoughtful and has a good command of his emotions rarely giving into anger or happiness. He has a deep fascination with History and has long dreamed to study it in intimate detail, so he is living his dream. He loves his twin sister, Erickavana, deeply and will not let any harm come to her. He would protect her viciously. He is also not the jealous type, not caring if his wife had sex with other people. 
      Despite his nice and kind exterior, he has a hidden dark side. Due to the fact that he is a Daedric Eldyrannth, he has daedric influence on his personality. When angered, he can become merciless. He has been known to go as far as killing someone if they were endangering someone he cared for or was taking away someone's Right to Life without their consent. He will only become this dark if he feels it is morally right to do so. Otherwise he would always try and find another way to settle things although when truly enraged he will see nothing but red, and will attack anything, and anyone, stupid enough to get in his way.
      Strengths, Skills and Abilities: 
      Eldyr form: Being an Eldyrannth he has his dragon form, however in Craethiel it is very unlikely he will ever use this form. It would be a deep red colour, the same colour as his eyes. This form is extremely dangerous, with the ability to breath a napalm-like fire along with razor sharp claws and teeth. Not only is he powerful offensively, but he also has a strong defense when it comes to his scales which are harder than diamonds.  Gauntlet: His gauntlets are always hidden from view, due to the fact that they are technologically very advanged. They seem like normal gold rings on his fingers. However, they are filled with a liquid crystal which allows him to use the entire range of Eldyrannth crystals (See extra information for more information in the crystals). He normally doesn’t use these, except in subtle ways such as his work as a blacksmith as he can easily manipulate metal, as well as help make fires hotter or cooler. Strength: He is physically very strong, with more strength than several humans. He uses this fact and the fact that he is good at hand to hand combat as well as using weapons of many Eras to defeat opponents.  Telepathy: As an Eldyrannth, he an extremely powerful telepath. He can easily overwhelm minds of about every species currently in Craethiel. He can speak into the mind of another as well as be able to reach their thoughts in return even if the other person isn't even remotely telepathic. He can also defend himself against another telepath and prevent them from accessing his mind. He can be vicious in protecting his mind as he has knowledge that he would rather not be around, especially in this Time Era. When someone is touched by his mind, it will almost feel like a huge mountain towering above them. It could send many people mad with the strength of his mind. So he usually keeps his mind to himself, and will only let Erickavana into his mind. It is possible to speak to someone without exposing them to the true force of his mind, but he can only speak and read thoughts. Telekinesis: He is extremely skilled with telekinesis, and is stronger than the average Eldyrannth. He can lift up to several tonnes in weight and move it around with ease.  Blacksmith: Daedrin is a very talented blacksmith that can make a wide range of tools and weapons which he sells onto customers. He can even make something to order, but custom orders like that tend to be a lot pricier.  Weaknesses: He is simply pretending to be like any other human, so to prevent exposure he wouldn't use his full abilities. To someone with advanced enough technology of weaponry could use that to take advantage of him. If he were to ingest part of the Lemoa Flower, it will cause the Inchor in his blood to swell and expand. This causes blocking of vital arteries and severe haemorrhaging throughout his entire body, quickly killing him. This flower poisons them through scent or through ingestion. As a result, this flower can be made into a soup (which is known to be delicious) and given to an Eldyrannth without them knowing. The scent of the Okelo flower will make him fall into a deep sleep that will last about a day. Nothing will wake him up, even if someone is cutting his limbs off. As such, he can easily be overpowered using this humble flower and either killed or easily captured. If someone puts him in the same room as his flower, he will not wake up until a day after the flower is removed or dies. His Daedra physiology does not protect him from the effects of these two flowers despite the flowers being Daedric in origin. 
      Ambitions (Hopes/Dreams): He wants to see History as it really happened. He Co-founded Factual Historical Information Temporal Agency [FHITA] with his twin sister, Erickavana. So right now, he and his wife are living their dreams.
      Hobbies and Interests: His deepest passion is History and he is fascinated by it and wants to know the truth as to how everything happened. He also loves being a Blacksmith and crafting what he considers ancient weapons. He can also make tools and various metal objects with enough skill to make him well known throughout Craethiel as one of the best Blacksmiths. He owns his own Blacksmith and employs apprentice Blacksmiths that he trains with the finest skills equal to that time Era. He knows how to make better weapons, but does not want to advance the citizens of Craethiel further than they were. In his spare time at home, he often does carpentry. It is his form of meditation as it keeps his hands busy, allowing his mind to think clearly. He often makes very beautiful wooden objects and makes high quality furniture. Every piece of furniture in his and Erickavana's home is made by him.
      Personal Sexual Information
      Sexual Orientation: Aliea-Pansexual
      Turn ons:
      Being promiscuous and having sex with a lot of people. Having unprotected sex, especially if it leads into pregnancy although he uses a special birth control that prevents him from putting viable sperm into anyone. Well experienced partners. Not only does he liked someone who knows what they are doing, but not many people can handle his cock and he finds really tight orifices to be uncomfortable.  Fucking someone roughly. The rougher the better. He loved being able to fuck someone until they pass out. He likes to dig his nails into their skin, spank them, slap them, pull on their head and choke them along other things. Daedrin is, just like his fathers, a sadist. He is a mix between the two, liking to do both psychological and physical torture to inflict pain and suffering onto his target. This side he will only reveal to special people who show to like that kind of thing, as this would be too much for most people to handle. Turn offs: 
      Pain. He cannot stand to be in pain, and it can be a very quick turn off for him. Penis Length: He sports a 20" Eldyrannth cock and has a 11 inch circumference.
      Breast Size: N/A
      Sensitivity: He has average sensitivity around his cock, however his arse is extremely sensitive. It’s why he tends not to let people touch his arse because of how sensitive it is. He also doesn’t tend to sit down for long periods of time due to how uncomfortable it is. 
      Additional Sexual Information: Running along the bottom of the penis is a spine that makes several hard protrusion along the lower part of the cock that the Eldyrannth can make pulsate at will. This usually makes it feel like he is coming inside of a female, and it can sometimes be so powerful that it feels like his entire dick is vibrating inside of her. It is a biological trick that he, as a Kae Eldyrannth, uses to trick a female Eldyrannth into heat and to drive her wild in mating lust. The head is also rather large and is slightly pointed so that it is easier to get the penis into the female vagina. Ringed behind the head of the dick like the ribs of a spine, going down to about mid-shaft while getting smaller each time, is a ring of hard flesh that pulsates much like their shaft. Each ring wraps around the entire shaft to the spine that runs along the underside of the penis.
      STD History: Clean, despite how promiscuous he is.
      Extra Information
      Father: He doesn’t have a singular father. Genetically, he has four, due to the fact that the sperm used for the father genes, was genetically spliced from four parents. Talrin Eldyrannth and Temaelrin Eldyrannth along with their Daedra forms; Tal’aar and Temael’aar. These four gene sets were spliced together, before fertilising the egg of the mother to create Daedrin.
      Mother: Talivana Eldyrannth.
      Siblings: Erikavana Xeno'rannth
      Grandparents: Jyravana Eldyrannth and Kayrin Eldyrannth
      Children: None. He has not had children in a long time.
      Grand-children: None.
      House: They own a rather large house with a fair few empty bedrooms in Upper Selil.
      Pet: There seems to be a Wolf, that lives there and acts like a domesticated dog, and a well trained one at that. It's actually a Fen'rar from Neptune, Neptune's Soul. Which is a perfectly sentient wolf like creature. It doesn't have a name, but Erickavana calls him Wolfy (Not to be confused with Wolfie or Wolfii), and it is intentional like a 'Nod' to Wolfie.
      History
      Awards/Commendations: EPSI Federation Permit to Time Travel for historical research - Granted. But in the current century he has none.
      Criminal Record: EPSI Federation: Clean. | Commonwealth: Clean. | Tau'ri: None. | Human 1200s: None. | Keza'maraki Sin-Clan Royal Family 1200s: Clean.
      Medical Record: He is currently on Stage IV of Inchor Crystallisation. 
      Bio: Daedrin was not born in this century, and is in fact a Time Traveller who has come back to make an accurate record of History while trying to keep his interaction with it to a minimum. He will give a story that he and his wife had always lived in Selil, and will even produce identification that will apparently back that claim up. His claimed history is that he was apprenticed to a blacksmith some years ago and learned the trade from him and eventually took over the shop. While that seems like a lie to most people, it is more of a half truth. His parents, particularly Talivana and Talrin, originated from the Kingdom of Craethiel, although from the city of Vorserend. He does actually hold citizenship in Selil, from the Keza State, under the Sin Clan. He was indeed apprenticed to a blacksmith within the city, where he was taught some skilled of the human trade. Much of his skill though comes from learning from the very best Eldyrannth blacksmiths, of both old and new techniques. However he has learnt the skills of this era so that he can better disguise himself. While his sister works a gardener for the Sin Clan Royal Palace, he has purchased a blacksmith in Selil’s Marketplace Square so that he can carry out his trade with his apprentices in relative peace.
    • ArdillaVerde93
      By ArdillaVerde93
      The following story contains foul language, depictions of mental disorders, depictions of suicide, and rape. If you find any of these subjects disturbing, TURN AWAY NOW!!!!
      What follows is a bit of a summary of several roleplays I've done privately with the wonderful @SMFoxy. The story is told by a Jirachi who mistakenly and tragically wasn't careful when granting wishes, and who now has a wish of her own. To make things right with her victims.

This is the second time tonight. The second time I've woken up, screaming bloody murder and drenched in sweat. I can't sleep anymore. Not without the nightmares. They won't stop; every fucking night, they come back to haunt me, like ghosts! What did I do to deserve this? Sure, I haven't been perfect, but nobody has! Dammit, I was just doing my job! Arceus put me here to grant wishes, and that's what I did. Can I really be blamed for the times they went wrong? How could I have known their intentions? I'm a Legendary, sure, but there are still things I don't know. I assumed they could relate. I assumed everybody could! I... I just didn't realise the effect I could have on them. 7 acquaintences became victims. Victims of an old saying. "Be careful what you wish for." In one fell swoop, I ruined the lives of a trainer and 6 Pokémon. If I could take it all back, I would. I can. They just need to ask. But they won't. I've caused them too much pain for them to wanna seek my help. But I'd love a chance to apologise. Anything to stop these damned nightmares! They're in them. Always dying. Always dying! Fuck me; I'll never unsee those nightmares, if I live to be 100 years old!

The storm that started everything. Was it supernatural? That, I can't answer. The weather is outside of my jurisdiction. But it came from nowhere, and battered Goldenrod City mercilessly. I saw 6 Pokémon huddled around their trainer, in a closet. They begged for safety. But not for themselves. They wanted their trainer to survive. They all survived; so did the house, by some miracle. But I watched them intently that night. They surrounded the boy with affection. He treated them well. Even after everything I've done to them, I'll stand by this until the day I die; he was never abusive to those Pokémon. Quite the opposite, in fact. Rarely does a Pokémon legitimately enjoy waiting on their "master." But all 6 of them did. 

Their trainer fell asleep long before the storm subsided, but they still kept a close eye on him. It was honestly adorable. They each made a wish. And it was easy for me to grant them; the wishes were all the same. They whispered with each other how much they wanted to repay their master's love. It warmed my heart. I knew I had to help them, so I did. Finally, they settled on a wish. They wanted to be able to serve him properly. They eventually fell asleep, same as their trainer. It was... I think it was a half hour later. Not that it matters. I got started as soon as I was sure they were asleep. Fur and scales became hair and clothing. Their bodies, depending on species, either stretched or shrank. By the time the physical transformations had been completed, all 6 of the former Pokémon were mostly human. They still had their tails, and some other features. Their trainer could already understand them when they spoke their native tongues, but, since it'd be rather odd for them to walk around in public yipping and cooing like the creatures they were moments before, I altered their voices, as well, so they would speak English. This process, by the way, is not painless. None of them were; there's a reason why I waited until they were asleep. By the time I expected they would wake up, most or all of the pain would've gone away. But I wasn't finished yet. They wanted to serve; didn't they?

They were all females. Their trainer isn't sexist. He just doesn't care for burly, musclebound brutes. His preference is for femininity, and it showed in his team. Not that he was ever sexually involved with them. He used to use them in battles, like the majority of trainers do. And, before you ask, no. I don't object to battles. There's a difference between contests of strength and skill, and brutal beatings. Yes, there are occasionally injuries from battles. But accidents can happen from the most innocuous of activities. Sweet, innocent Chansey Scouts trip and fall sometimes. It hurts, you cry, you get a bandage and/or a lollipop, and you go about your day. But I digress. 

The trainer of the Pokémon I had just transformed held a spot in the Johto Hall Of Fame, which he earned when his team defeated the six battle-hardened, vicious Pokémon of the former champion, a trainer who thwarted terrorist attacks, traversed the entire Johto and Kanto regions, and tamed even the guardian of the sea and the sacred winged rainbow. But he didn't battle with them after his victory. Following that tremendous upset, he left competitive battling to focus on the medical field. A passion of his for a long time. In fact, even before the championships were a blip on the radar, he showed decent skills, being able to repair minor wounds, and cure minor ailments. To make extra money, he would moonlight at Pokémon Centres. By the time he was considering going to the Indigo Plateau, he barely needed Pokémon Centres for healing his beloved companions; he could fix everything from cuts and stings to broken bones. It seemed like just the natural progression of things; forgive me, but it brings to mind another old saying. "What're you going to do now?" "I'm going to Disney World!~" He used his fame from winning the championship to secure a job at the Pokémon Centre in his hometown. This boy became one of my victims. He has nothing now.

The 6 Pokémon I transformed were a Bellossom, a Goodra, a Pachirisu, a Sylveon, a Vaporeon, and a Wigglytuff. To grant their wishes to be able to serve their master, I turned them into maids. I thought it would go over well with everyone. At least I was right in that respect. For a while, anyway. When they awoke the next morning, they all eagerly began their chores. Vaporeon had the poor luck to be the one to awaken the boy. They had been made to think their roles had always been theirs. I didn't think - damn; that's a theme - I would need to hypnotise him, too. He was furious. Not from being woken up by a beautiful anthropomorphic Vaporeon. But from being waited on.

Trainers can sometimes forget that, were it not for the Pokémon they care for, they wouldn't be trainers. Nor can the Pokémon be champions without trainers to teach them the finer points of combat. Everyone has to work together. Of course, every partnership is different; in some cases, the trainer may have a disability, and their Pokémon have to work harder to come out on top. Or vice versa. I've seen deaf trainers win matches because their Pokémon could understand sign language. I've seen Pokémon with impaired vision use their other senses to outwit and topple opponents. But, at the core of everything, it boils down to teamwork. And these 6 girls were well-versed on the subject, before and after their transformations. As crazy as this is going to sound, after all of the praise I've just given their trainer, it's him that doesn't understand that. But the misunderstanding in this case is probably the opposite of what you might expect. See, he doesn't expect these Pokémon to do everything for him; he would prefer to be the one serving them.

I should explain that I knew this boy before the storm. Well, saying that I knew him is a bit of an understatement. I would go so far as to say we were friends. I'm not going to reveal his name; I've revealed too much about him already. In fact, to be fair, he was submissive with me, too, so I suppose his behaviour towards his Pokémon shouldn't be so surprising to me. But he explained that it's because I'm a Legendary Pokémon. One of many that keep this world balanced. So maybe he has a point. But he spoiled those Pokémon rotten when he was still a trainer. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I guess, since I grant wishes, I do more or less the same thing anyway. He devoted his life to the care of Pokémon. Studying, healing, and training. But it all came crashing down around him when he tried to play Arceus.

The trainer was born fully human; during a rescue mission, he accidentally bonded his soul to an artifact that fused his DNA with that of a female Cinccino. Still, he went on with his life, and even grew to love his new fluff. Until he was raped for it, that is. That was my first mistake; I should've stepped in. I offered him a wish to console him, but couldn't give him what he wished for. With all of his Pokémon being female, he wished to be feminised. Could I have done it? Without a shadow of a doubt. Child's play. But he held a very important job back then - he specialised in emergency medicine when he was a doctor - that would be put in jeopardy if he showed up in a dress and makeup. So I had to refuse. As horrible as this sounds, if he asked again, I'd grant his wish in a heartbeat, now that he's lost his job. Not granting his wish was my second mistake. And, unfortunately, soon after that, he managed to get in far over his head.

His mission was noble; the species he had recently become a member of was, and unfortunately remains, severely endangered. The next time I offered him a wish, he made it right away. His wish was for a massive increase in their population. That was a good bit harder. I can warp bodies, minds, inanimate objects, and more. But creating life is something I'm not at all well-versed in. Mew and Shaymin handle that; in retrospect, I should've asked one of them. Preferably Mew; Shaymin didn't get along well with the boy. I knew I owed him, though, so I tried doing things myself. I won't go into specifics, but I messed up. Big time. Again, I should've asked Mew. My name was certainly mud with the boy and his former Pokémon after that, not that I blame them. But, with that, I struck out with the trainer. As ironic as this sounds, I wish the troubles had ended there. Of course, they didn't. The trainer was ruined, but the girls were in good health. Unfortunately, that was about to change. Starting with Vaporeon.

Vaporeon, objectively, was hit the hardest. But they all suffered. Those poor girls lost their minds, and a good bit more. Even I couldn't have predicted the horrors that would befall them. In a way, it angers me; it really, truly does. So many evil people in this world, yet an innocent boy and 6 innocent Pokémon were harmed, just for making wishes! A wish to help a loved one, and a wish to save an endangered species. Not exactly scandalous. "But Jirachi! Just make everything better!" Believe me, I want to. But I can't do anything unless the request is worded as a wish. Arceus added that rule. And no, I can't just make the wish myself; it doesn't work. I've tried.

As for what happened to the girls - the "horrors that befell them" - it seems each one bears a different curse. Bellossom constantly exudes a ludicrously strong floral scent. Pachirisu cries at the drop of a hat. Wigglytuff is a glutton. Vaporeon is the opposite; she starves herself. Sylveon is addicted to cosmetics. And Goodra is convinced she's the doting mother of her trainer. Huh? Bellossom's fate doesn't sound so bad? She's scrubbed herself raw trying to remove the stench. To no avail. Goodra doesn't sound like she got a bad deal, either. But you don't see her. She has absolutely gone insane. She fills her bedroom with what she insists are framed pictures of the trainer and her. They're all blank.

The victim I see in my dreams changes often, but they die the same way each time! And the deaths, in stark contrast to the victims, aren't pretty. Wigglytuff collapses in agony, dead of a heart attack before reaching the Pokémon Centre. Bellossom is mauled by wild Pokémon. She cries out, but nobody is willing to bear her stench to rescue her. Sylveon is taken into an alleyway, raped, then beaten to death after being drugged while on a date. Vaporeon takes a final, shaking breath in her bed before her organs give out from starvation. Pachirisu, the poor dear, has an emotional breakdown and commits suicide by drinking various cleaning chemicals. And Goodra dies of shock upon finding her "child" hanging from a ceiling fan. 7 images, counting the trainer, that I don't think I'll ever get out of my head. For fuck's sake, every fucking dream is a snuff film! I can't take this much longer!

I can't help them; I want to. I really, really want to! But I can't unless they make wishes, or someone makes wishes for them. Vaporeon was helped by a kind Delphox who wished her back to good health, but her mind is fried; I have absolutely no doubt that she's still gonna starve to death unless someone wishes her shattered psyche back together. I don't blame the Delphox, though. He and his daughter have hearts of gold, the both of them. I'll go to my grave insisting that he had Vaporeon's best interests at heart. As for his daughter, her wish broke my heart. Her mother died when she was too young to remember her. All she knew of her mother was stories, as though she was brought into this world by a fairytale princess. Of course, she wished for her mother back. And, of course, I granted her wish. Sort of. As it happens, her mother was a Cinccino. I can't resurrect the dead, but I can revive their souls. The poor trainer of the 6 ill-fated girls used to have a Cinccino, whom he had recently rediscovered was living comfortably in a nature preserve after being released. Sacrifices were made, and that Cinccino was given the memories of the young lady's mother. Both of them, and the Delphox, still live happy, healthy lives to this day; lucky them.

But for the Delphox and his daughter, I probably would've eaten a shotgun shell quite some time ago. The blood of 7 innocent victims is on my hands, and I can't help them until they ask for it! The Delphox and the trainer are close friends. That's lovely; otherwise, I have a sneaking suspicion the trainer would've been found hanged with his own tail. Maybe that Delphox can turn things around. But, just in case, let me broadcast a plea to everyone reading this.

If any of you see a male Cinccino anthro, or any of the 6 maids I mentioned, I beg you. Please, for the love of Arceus, tell them everything will be alright. And tell them I'm sorry, and that I'll do whatever I can to make everything up to them. Oh, and, if you see me, wish for something that benefits one of them. I promise, if you do, I'll give you a second wish. Whatever you want. That's a promise, literally in writing, from a Legendary. Just make the nightmares stop. If you don't feel sorry for me, which you probably shouldn't, at least do something for their sake. As badly as my nightmares have scarred my mind, at least they end when I wake up. I can't say the same for them.
    • Neptune
      By Neptune
      Mary's House of Pleasure.

Mary's House of Pleasure resides near the Marketplace within the Capital City of Selil, just within the border of the Upper District. They accept people who are both poor and rich, however give preferential treatment to the customers that pay more but they will allow anyone within their establishment if they have the money. The House was set up by Mary Baker once she had found herself husband-less and homeless, wondering the streets. She had been forced to turn to prostitution in order to pay her way in the world. It had always been a dangerous job, and she wanted somewhere safe for herself, other prostitutes as well as for the clients. She saved as much money as she could, before buying the house and hiring new girls to work for her.
      When a customer enters the house, they come into what appears to be a tavern of sorts with a bar along with tables and chairs for them to sit at. Alcohol and food is even served here. However the staff running the tavern are all women. There are hired guards that ring around the room, however generally the atmosphere is cheery and the guards are friendly as long as customers are not causing problems. A customer can approach any of the female staff and ask for their services in exchange for money. They will often ask for the money up-front as these girls are known to be honest and not steal money, and they will refuse service if their request is refused. If an agreement is met, then they go up stairs to where there are several bedrooms for this purpose. Each room has a double bed with a straw mattress as well as a chest of drawers that usually contains clothes for the prostitute to wear to impress their client. Often costumes, like a Nun, or even a pirate. 
      Not every customer has to be bold or brazen. They are allowed to wear masks when they enter the establishment in order to hide their identity. The girls will also keep their mouths shut about the identity of their clients as it comes as part of the service. They can wear the mask for the entire time they are there. The staff are not picky to the gender or species of their clients. Mary will also allow other women to come and sell themselves inside of her House, however a half of their earnings must go towards Mary, and she will make sure that they pay up. These women are also allowed to hide their identity using a mask.
      None of the girls working there live there; they all have their own home. This is, apart from Mary who lives in the House as it is her home, as well as any prostitutes of special circumstances (You will have to ask me, but the answer is likely to be no unless it is a very good reason/idea). Women who work here have to give a quarter of what they earn to Mary, as she charges them to use the safety of her house.
      Mary Baker, the Owner of the House

Name: Mary Baker
      Age: 35, and despite her age, is in very good health and condition of someone from this time era.
      Nationality: Craetharian
      Species: Neko.
      Height: 5ft8
      Weight: 116lbs
      Sexuality: Heterosexual, but will very happily have sex with another woman for the right price.
      Breast size: D-cup.
      Information: She grew up in the city of Selil in the lower district. She had many brothers and sisters, many of which did not survive till adulthood. When she was 16, she married the man she thought she was going to spent the rest of her life with. On their wedding night, he impregnated her with his child, and the two were happy for a time. When she was a few months into her pregnancy, her husband died in a fatal work accident, leaving her alone with her unborn child. She grieved heavily for his loss, and hoped that she would be able to raise her child. However just weeks after the birth of her son, he died. She was forced to turn to prostitution in order to have enough money to live. It was a dangerous life, and she wondered how she had never died. Every time she worked, she always put aside some money, hoping to buy her own home and live her life happily despite the tragedies in her life. When she was able to afford her own home near Merchants Lane when she was 21, she realised that she could do something to help other women like herself. She invited other prostitutes to come and use her home, charging them a small cut of their earnings so that she could pay for upkeep. It also gets enough money from selling food and drinks that she was becoming quite well off. 
      Mary is very kind towards any prostitutes that work under her roof, however will not allow herself to be used by anyone for personal gains. She will take any bullshit from anyone if they abuse her trust. At this point in her life, she doesn't usually sell herself to anyone that walks into her house, however if they offer her a lot, then she would be more agreeable. 
      Played by: Featured NPC. Played by Neptune upon request.
      Profile link: N/A.
      Elizabeth Baker.

Name: Elizabeth Baker
      Nationality: Craetharian
      Species: Kitsune.
      Height: 5ft1
      Weight: 95lbs
      Sexuality: Hetero-sexual but will have sex with a woman if she pays.
      Breast size: C-cup.
      Information: Elizabeth was raised by Mary, which is why she shares the same last name, and currently lives at the House of Pleasure. She is very kind, friendly and loving towards others. She's intelligent, and will happily discuss a topic of interest. Due to her loving nature, she is best suited to a customer that wants a more intimate and loving experience. While she likes being fucked hard and fast, she doesn't like being hit or strangled. She can also play a girlfriend for a customer, however she often charges a lot for that.
      Played by: Neptune.
      Profile link: Link!
      Abigail Caldwell

Name: Abigail Caldwell
      Nationality: Craetharian.
      Species: Bunny girl.
      Height: 5ft7
      Weight: 109lbs
      Sexuality: Bi-sexual.
      Breast size: C-cup.
      Information: Abigail is a sweet, loving woman that will do anything for a customer, no matter how kinky or dirty. She loves to please everyone and would never say a bad word about anyone. She has been working at the Pleasure House for several years now and is not shy about accepting money for sex. She has absolutely no interest in any romance; she loves working as a whore as she is a nymphomaniac and is only interested in the sex. She has a husband that is fine with her job, even if she ends up getting pregnant from a customer. The two have been childhood sweethearts and have a rather open relationship, where they both see other people.
      Played by: NPC. Played by Neptune upon request.
      Profile link: N/A
      Hannah Lewis

Name: Hannah Lewis
      Nationality: Craetharian.
      Species: Human.
      Height: 5ft3
      Weight: 102lbs
      Sexuality: Heterosexual, but will willingly service a female customer, but really she loves cock.
      Breast size: E-cup.
      Information: Like Abigail, Hannah is very kind and sweet on the surface. She loves having a good laugh, and is always happy to see a smile. However in the bedroom she is a minx and loves rough, hard fucking. She loves being slapped, her hair pulled, and being choked. It turned her on a lot, and is very good for a customer who loves very roughly fucking a whore. She is quite the masochist, but she does have the limit that customers cannot do anything that causes permanent harm to her.
      Played by: NPC. PLayed by Neptune upon request.
      Profile link: N/A.
      Melissa Baker

Name: Melissa Baker
      Nationality: Craetherian (not yet a full citizen)
      Species: Medusa variant
      Height: 1.55 m (5')
      Weight: 56 kg (125 lb)
      Sexuality: Bisexual (prefers taking it)
      Breast size: C
      Information: Melissa is a depraved masochist coming to turns of her kinks. She doesn't like to admit it, however, but her customers swear by it that she squeals like a pig when being punished and turns wet when being humiliated. She hides her snake-hair in a colourful head wrap and wears tinted glasses to hide her gaze.
      She's an immigrant to Craethiel, but chose to hid her nature when applying to become a citizen. 
      She's new to being a whore as well - she used to work full-time as a potter and sculptor but her patron discovered her nature and blackmailed her to continue her commissions for free. Having ran out of options, she chose to become a whore due to her... abilities... 
      She heard of how Mary's House of Pleasure allowed the workers to hide their identities, so this was the perfect opportunity. 
      However, depraved sex with her has lead to her disguise being ripped off in a moments of passion...
      Still, no none has reported her, but some may be looking to take advantage of her.
      In her youth, Melissa was a bratty tomboy that played rough with the boys in her village. But as her body developed to become a natural beauty, she enjoyed teasing them, excited over the power she had over them as they would blush and bulges would grow. 
      That is until a cruel demon became angered as he witnessed this. 'Women are only good for rutting and breeding. Nothing more. Nothing less' he thought. 
      So he visited her one day when she was slacking off from helping her parents in the bakery.
      He took her innocence by force and placed a twisted curse on Melissa, inspired from a punishment from a legend he heard. 
      She became a Medusa, but her gaze did not turn people to stone - instead it aroused them. Her natural beauty was now mixed with tainted sensuality, her skin like silk, and her snake hair velvet to the touch. Her sight alone would arouse men and women, and her gaze would turn their members hard as 'stone'. 
      The villagers chased her out for they saw a monster, and her parents disowned her for they could not recognise their sweet innocent girl...
      Played by: Hope
      Profile link: Link!
      If you wish to have a character working here as one of the whores, then please send me an EcchiText, filling out this information about the character in question;
      Name:
      Species: 
      Height: 
      Weight: 
      Sexuality: 
      Breast size: 
      Information: 
      There are currently no males working at the House, but I might make an exception if I like the look/sound of them. Mary has no problem with accepting a male worker, as long as they commit themselves just as hard as her other workers. 
    • Neptune
      By Neptune
      Rules
      The rules of this roleplay will differ from that of my other roleplays. In some ways, they will be more restrictive, due to the fact that we want to run this game based more on chance so the Game Master may force things such as zombie attacks. Otherwise, characters are free to do what they wish within the confines of the roleplay.
      This Roleplay will follow the EcchiDreams Standard Roleplaying Rules plus a number of additional rules;
      It is possible for characters within the roleplay to die, from a number of circumstances such as a life threatening injury, their health dropping to zero percent, becoming infected and thus turning into a zombie among others. This is a permanent thing and will result in that character being unable to be roleplayed unless it’s due to special circumstances. However these will need to be approved by the Game Master. But there is nothing stopping you from creating a new character, to begin again. However you cannot have your playable character slaughter another without the other roleplayers consent. Only the Game Master and the Admins of the club can trigger random encounters, as well as zombie hordes. There are strictly defined routes that a character can travel to move around the roleplay world. Characters are not allowed to wander off of these defined routes which are clearly stated out on the map of the roleplay. Not all of these routes will be through populated areas, or over roads. Some of them are across countryside’s, so they give a range of environments for characters to travel in. Characters have a choice of starting in either Delwore, Taiom or Havenborough. They cannot start in any of the other towns or Blackberry Falls City. Characters are allowed to have special abilities, however we do ask that you keep them quite low key, as we don’t want a situation where a single character is able to kill an entire horde of zombies with little effort. It takes away from the fun, and it takes away from the challenge of other characters.  Characters will start with four item slots. The items that they will have will be determined by the Game Master, or the Admins who will use a twenty-sided die (1-20) to pick the items that your character will be receiving. Sometimes, the one picked will be nothing (See Lore thread for details). If you wish for your character to start off with a special item, please contact the Game Master or the admins to request a special exception however it will take up one of the item slots so you will need to decide which item slot to sacrifice. You can only do this once per character. The Game Master and Admins are able to randomly trigger events such as a zombie encounter, or a character encountering loot. This will often be determined by the roll of the die, or dice so it is likely down to pure luck what your character gets. The staff of the roleplay will play no favourites, and there is no way to buy favouritism. Due to rolls of the die, injuries may also be enforced by the Game Master or Admin. When a character encounters places where loot can be found, what loot they will receive will be determined by the Game Master and the Admins who, again, will roll the dice to determine the amount of loot, and what loot a character will get.  Stats of a character, as well as the items they have (the lootable items listed in the Lore thread) should be clearly stated at the beginning of each post. If there is a change in stats or items during the post, put the changes at the bottom of the post. 
      List at the top of the post:

List of changes at the bottom of the post:
      Places of Interest that a character encounters, the Game Master or Admin will often do a ‘Game Masters Post’ where they will describe the environment as well as pieces of information that a character encounters such as story pieces, which characters are then free to react to and move around in the environment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.