Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
ziggyzak3

roleplay What about roleplay makes you tick?

ziggyzak3

So I've been curious about something. What makes you all tick when it comes to roleplay. Is it the Sex scenes? The buildup of the story? A mixture of both perhaps? The getting to be someone else in your own little world?

All of you spill the beans!!! 

GO!!!!

• Like 1

SMFoxy

I actually like the 'fiction' aspect of it, personally. The fact that you can do anything you want, even things that aren't possible in real life.

I also thoroughly enjoy the action-reaction between two or more players. It's like telling a story, but because you're working with someone, there's always the opportunity to be surprised by something they do, or an idea they have that you might not have thought of. The 'challenge' makes it super fun.

• Thanks 1

Noah Takumi

For me, as you and many already know it's all. Yet I can't deny the fact that detail in the build up is what gets me going, but more so then that.... It's feeling the excitement of the other person on the other side of the screen. I write with the purpose of turning all of you on, to the point where you desire me on your own accord. To where thought isn't even require in what you'll write, you just know what you want to do to me. However, before we get to the hot and steamy... It's the story that makes it entertaining. That's where I really get to enjoy ones mind, that's how I know what mood you guys are in and if it'll really be as incredible as I hope. Just watching us get creative... It's awesome.

• Like 2

Saraphia

Hmmm...I am not to sure, I haven't been in much I suppose to really have a opinion. But if I could, I love a good story and detail in a roleplay. But that's a bit all I can say for now.

• Like 1

Whoreo

@ziggyzak3: I'd rather hear what makes you tick about roleplays, before I go into what makes me tick, thks.

HinaAmane

I prefer a story and the action-reaction. Not crazy long story, but enough to really set up what's going on. But my level of detail and writing really depend on the person I'm with. If they move rather fast, I'll follow suit, but if they take it slow I'll also follow their lead. 

ziggyzak3

@Whoreo Well, im quite a story oriented person myself, i like a well developed backstory and characters so that there is enough substance to keep the roleplay going for as long as my partner and i want it to, along with fairly detailed but not over the top sex scenes. Personally if a reply is too long it either means too much has been done in which case it ruins the back and forth of the roleplay, or they are trying to hard to babble in the reply to make it seem longer. the perfect length is imperative for me aswell as a good balance of story and smut :D

• Like 1

Whoreo

You see I don't really roleplay as such online, I roleplay between the sheets, in bed. But that's because I'm a proud degenerate, and the shite I roleplay is stuff I would no way do in real life.....it adds a bit of fizzaz to the bedroom you know?

ArdillaVerde93

I actually am much the same way. XD Whether here or elsewhere, I do most of my RPs in bed. ^_^

Neptune

In terms of text based RP... I love a good, long arching storyline. One which is engaging, and exciting. I like nicely developed characters, that have true depth to them as well as the capacity to grow, and develop as the RP progresses. The smut is also good xP But I don't like it being the be all, and end all of RP. Like a bit of dessert to polish off a good meal :D It's there to add to the plots, not be the plots. I also often go through different tastes when it comes to RP, so what I might really be wanting to do one year, I might not be as interested the next. At the moment, my current big thing is Yaoi :3

But, also like others have mentioned... I also like to RP between the sheets in real life. That is fun xD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a Dreamer in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Kai
      By Kai
      Hello everyone, nice to meet you guys. I'm new to this, but if you guys ever want chat leave a message.
      If you wanna roleplay for a little, feel free. I'm very open to pretty much any type of pervy roleplay you could have in mind, so don't be shy~
    • obscenexmaster
      By obscenexmaster
      I'm looking to get Rough and Sweaty with a girl, with ALL the trimmings~If you've embraced your inner slut and need to be Stuffed hard and Raw, message me and let's get wild 😈
      https://rule34.xxx/images/2179/38dec376430efe17999f3effaacd769c.webm
      ^NSFW w/Sound

• Temaelrin
      By Temaelrin
      Friendly Notice: I am currently in the process of updating my Character ID's and Extra Information topics relating to Blackberry Falls, please be patient with me as this is neither a quick or easy process.
      The United Federation of Families [UFF]
      1) Introduction
      The United Federation of Families is a peaceful collective, made up of groups of races who wish to completely co-exist with each other in the name of cooperation and peace. [it is the beginning "roots" of the EPSI Federation which has people new and old.] 
      The UFF was founded by Talivana Eldyrannth, Kaylarvana Eldyrannth, Triavana Eldyrannth and a group of Coda'zotoxi, and the UFF consisted almost entirely of Coda'zotoxi people. But it had always been open to the 'Children of Epsus'. 
      The five races who entered this agreement in the 21st Century are:
      Keza'maraki - Human's believe they look an awful lot like Neko's. Mako'demeri - Human's believe they look an awful lot like Wolf Anthros. Coda'zotoxi - Human's believe they look an awful lot like Fox Anthros. Zeta'muluri - Human's believe they look an awful lot like Dragon Anthros. Xeno'vitiri - Human's have not ever seen a Xeno'vitiri. (BUT if they did, Angel/Demon). DO NOT CREATE A CHARACTER WHO IS ANY ONE OF THESE WITHOUT PERMISSION.
      This is an original creation, yes using elements of both real life and stuff already done but the people, their culture, their history, is work of the collaboration and hard work that those who are allowed to play it have put into it. Whilst it's okay to have a fox anthro for example; and I can't stop you. It's not okay to have a Coda'zotoxi unless I, or anyone authorised say's so. Also the surnames (species names) fit a certain format that can't be replicated by accident, do not attempt to make your own species that replicates the format of their names as there is a specific reason for their format. I purposefully picked specific patterns so that it couldn't be "Just by mistake". Once again; can't stop you from having something similar, but not if it conforms to all of the patterns. (Thanks.)
      Before then, the Keza'maraki and Mako'demeri were at war since the 13th century, and more recently the Zeta'muluri and Xeno'vitiri went to war. 
      The UFF did have a temporary HQ in Blackberry Falls. The location of which was classified and driving to/from had to be done blindfolded with a contracted driver. The location of this is still classified, and the driver has since been assigned another job with the UFF. What is housed there today is unknown, not many people are aware of it's existence and even then where exactly it is no one seems to know. It's not likely anyone in the UFF knows either due to the security protocols. [Not known by anyone other than SMFoxy's characters; as it's a CODA base]
      In 2010 they proven that they had military experience (thanks to the joining of the joint Keza and Mako forces) as they along with Keza Corp retook the Keza'maraki Mansion and shut down the biggest illegal prostitution ring on Blackberry Falls Island. They worked with Blackberry Falls Police and the Military bases in open ended co-operation. However they denied the transfer of the prisoner to the Police and Blackberry Falls City Magistrates Court on the grounds that he was being detained by their country's Prime Minster (Talivana Eldyrannth), who would be putting him on trial for crimes he committed against the UFF people. The trial was monitored by the Courts of the US and UK, and it was found to be extremely fair, unbiased and honest. 
      The UFF sentenced their first prisoner of war in 2011, and arrested him for 63 counts of murder, piracy, mind control, forced prostitution, and torture. He pleaded guilty but showed little to no remorse. The host of the "Corrupted Symbiote" was apparently long dead, as the Symbiote had completely taken control and deleted Aleksandr's memories and existence. A crime now illegal under UFF law, although some have said that this is simply untrue; he's just suppressing the host the same way he suppressed his victims. 
      The UFF was a small country/state that had it's own laws, and still does today. It's existed since the 1800s and was founded by Coda'zotoxi race as they were not fighting any wars. At the time the Xeno'vitiri weren't on Earth and the Zeta'muluri were fighting with other species but hadn't had a war with Human's since the early 1200s. The UFF doesn't conform to the Human Rights Act; as they are not humans. However they do have their Universal Right to Life Act, which covers everything from Human to Alien. They also have a very strict First Contact With New and Alien Lifeforms Protocols. Although todate they neither confirm nor deny any contact with Alien Lifeforms, with outside governments. 
      They have made contact with two Alien lifeforms. One in 1942; the Xeno'vitiri and in 2011; the Aymar'telshen (the Aymar). There is strong suspicion that the Aymar might have interacted with the United States Government on the same day in 1942 (Roswell Incident?). Although there are things recently come to light that have shown the Aymar as far back as the 13th century at least according to the Sin-Clan Keza'maraki Royal Family Children in Selil who described "Derrick" to be a purple changeling associated with fun and adventure. Although he was seen as some kind of imaginary friend to adults that is until he ran into King Rowan [Who was a prince at the time, although the UFF don't actually know that yet. Their history to them is pieced together from different perspectives and a lot of it is destroyed]
      The UFF have quickly become a country fuelled by the Keza Corporation it's economy is very good and provides work for construction workers who maybe otherwise out of work in Blackberry Falls. After the UFF v Aleksandr siege; what was left of the country was burning and as it had been one of the driest and hottest summers on record. Taking nearly a week to put out the fire, began the clean up work that never stopped. The full land boarder was opened up, previously fenced off, as everything across the bridge and 2 miles south of the northern lake was Tripp's private country. Tripp then sold his country to the UFF Government for just £1, (The biggest loss he's ever made) which he then gave back to the UFF Government as a 'National Party Fund' donation and Tripp gave the land to the Government of the United Federation of Families. Ever since things have progressed quickly and the UFF has... Ambitious plans. 
      This is a first draft, mistakes and errors might be abound, but it's definitely not complete yet.

When coming from Blackberry Falls:
      Blackberry Falls City - 666 Miles (In the direction of the top of the picture, which in this case is East)
      --Blackberry Falls Boarder Patrol and Customs Outpost--
      Genitals Cross Over
      International Bridge over Blackberry River (1 Mile)
      --UFF Boarder Patrol and Customs HQ--
      Xantall'ar City - 48 Miles (In the direction of the south of the picture, which in this case would be south-south west from the bridge.)
      Genitals Cross Over:
      Blackberry Falls drives on the RIGHT. The UFF drive on the LEFT. At the Blackberry Falls end of the bridge you will be required to change lanes and starting from the bridge into the UFF, drive on the LEFT of the road.

(Picture representation only)
      --------------------

Uh no. The UFF doesn't look like this yet. It's what they envision Xantall'ar to look like in 2025.
      Location: South-west Blackberry Island (Directly west from Blackberry Falls City)
      - Capital City: Xantall'ar
      Demonym: UFFian [U-F-F-Ian]
      Government: Federal Grand Council (Libertarian)
      - Prime Minister: Talivana Eldyrannth
      Currency: The UFFian Kredit.
      Date Format: dd/mm/yyyy (24 hour time)
      Drives on the: Left
      Calling Code: +666
      ISO-3166-3: UFF
      TLD: .uff
      Current Population (2016): 4.66 million (+43.82%)
      -2015 Population: 3.24 million (+166.6%)*
      -2014 Population: 1.95 million (+142%)*
      -2013 Population: 786,290 people
      - Adult Unemployment Rate: 0.09% [4194 People**]
      Language: Kezamarakian, Makodemerian, Codazotoxian, Zetamulurian, Xenovitirian, Eldyrannthian
      - Also: British, English. American, English. Kezamarakian, Russian.
      Trade Status: Open
      - Major Imports: Building Resources, Luxury Goods
      - Major Exports: Cannabis, Fish, Food and Drink, Technology, Clothing Goods and Oil.
      * Caused by Relocation and Immigration of UFFian species. 
      ** This is caused by the strict immigration policy. These people are either 'Between Jobs' or 'Reacquiring Education' (65% of the Unemployed), 'Work Outside of the UFF' (25%) 'Disabled/Unfit for Work*** (5%) or 'By choice' (5%)
      *** Disabled rates are so low because of Nanotechnology. 
      The UFF at the moment is a hive of activity, you have various companies and corporations holding up the economy and you have construction constantly going on. One of the first things started was housing which is still in progress today with two million homes built just last year. The key has been Blackberry Falls unemployed skilled construction workers which have been invaluable to the UFF, and paid generously, some now have jobs secure for at least a decade. The city of Xantall'ar the country's capital, is also being built with several buildings being worked on at once.
      The UFF had to seriously relax it's immigration policy in 2012; priority was given for people who were skilled construction workers or other skilled workers that were otherwise out of a job, but in 2015 this was restored to normal status It also allocated some for Corporations, Staff and Families so corporations could move their operations over to the UFF and start planning and building their own Headquarters in the city. 
      The population is mainly made up of Keza's, Coda's, Zeta's, Xeno's and Mako's. There are some humans living here of various ethnicities, a quarter of these humans are descendants to a 'Child of Epsus' meaning they have either Keza, Mako, Coda, Zeta or (least likely) Xeno DNA in their genetic make up that aren't found normally in humans. This usually shows up with their eyes, physical shape, sexual appetite, stamina and accommodation.
      The UFF have a simple goal at the moment; as they're in the Golden Age as it were their goal is to build Xantall'ar City (or at least the majority of it) by 2025. Whilst it's still a long way off progress can be clearly seen every month and there are; which can be seen at build-rome-in-a-day.uff a website which shows brilliant, level and accurately positioned pictures like a fade into existence-montage. The identity of the website owner is unknown. [Kim Keza'maraki]
      Major Corporations and Companies: 

Name: Keza Corp
      Full Trading Name: The Keza Corporation
      Field of Expertise: Multi-industry, from Agriculture to Technology. 
      Extra Information: .:: United Federation of Families : The UFF ::. | .:: Keza Corp: The Keza Corporation ::.

Name: Xendaar Corporation
      Full Trading Name: Xendaar Corporation
      Field of Expertise: Global Consumer Goods, usually luxury items.
      Extra Information: .:: United Federation of Families : The UFF ::.

Name: Centovski Corp
      Full Trading Name: Centovski Metal and Minerals Mining Corporation
      Field of Expertise: Mining

Name: Aizu & Aizio
      Full Trading Name: Aizu & Aizio Corporation
      Field of Expertise: Retail Corporation

Name: Codaphone
      Full Trading Name: Codaphone Telecommunications Corporation
      Field of Expertise: Telecommunications, Mobile Telecommunications and Broadband/Fibre Optic

Name: Epsi-Dynamics
      Full Trading Name: Epsilon Dynamics
      Field of Expertise: A very classified Science Research and Space Program Corporation.

Name: Hax Industries
      Full Trading Name: Haxor Computer Technology Research Industries
      Field of Expertise: Again, a very classified cyber security, computer technology research, and security.

Name: Pegasus News Corp
      Full Trading Name: Pegasus News Corporation
      Field of Expertise: News, Media, Television
      Extra Information: .:: United Federation of Families : The UFF ::. | The Pegasus News Corporation
      Friendly Reminder: Respect this country's laws, I don't have to tell you that in real life if you break a country's laws you'll be punished by that country's legal system. It doesn't matter what country you come from or who you're friends are. Unlike Blackberry Falls City, Bribery will most likely get you locked up. [Government here is not corrupt, nor are the police]
    • Neptune
      By Neptune
      Welcome to Saint Arc and Mercury High Schools.

This pamphlet contains all the information you need to know about the Saint Arc and Mercury High School. Including Courses and schedule. Saint Arc is an all girls School, while Mercury is an all-boys High School. They are both situated on Blackberry Falls City on the edge of the city limits, directly opposite each other. In fact, in recent years the two have been acting like a single High school, however they mainly kept the gender specific areas (Although some female students have some lessons in Mercury and vice versa). Students from all over the globe come to dive into the world of education. The two wealthy schools has become famous worldwide for helping students with special abilities and having a 99% success rate of student applications to the local University (Thorndown). Most students live off campus with their parents, however there are some dorms in both High Schools. They are a small room (enough room for a metal bed, a chest of drawers, a wardrobe and a little walking space) but all students have to share bathrooms and the cafeteria area for meals and washing. These dorms are for students from abroad, orphans, or even children sent there by unhappy parents. The schools both boast excellent teachers and education.

This pamphlet is split up into sections:
      Campus Buildings and School rules. Courses list and schedule.
    • Neptune
      By Neptune

Thorndown University Brief Prospectus

The Administration building of Thorndown University.

This brief prospectus contains all the information that you need to know about the Thorndown University. The facilities it has to offer, the Accommodation for the Students and the Courses that they are free to chose from. Thorndown University is dedicated to educate the minds of tomorrow with the best education that the University can provide.

Thorndown is situated off of Blackberry Falls island, on it’s own separate island. It is connected to the main island by the large, elegant bridge that spans the gap. Surrounding the University is a large, dark forest that the University works hard at keeping completely natural. The forest is quite large, covering the remaining island in woodland. Students and Staff are discouraged from entering due to the danger that the forest poses, as it is not maintained and it is not fully understood. It is one of the largest project that the University is undertaking, to study the natural processes that occur in the unique forest. It is protected by law from the protection of tampering as rare species of animals have been documented to reside there, including species found no-where else.

Students come from all over the globe to this award-winning University. It is one of the top Universities in the world, with a wide range of courses from Mathematics to Psychic Sciences. The tuition fee for the courses are cheap, if hard to qualify for with strict entrance requirements. There is more than enough accommodation for every student that studies at the University, which is cheap but kept to the highest standards. It is also welcomed that students find their own accommodation in Blackberry Falls City and commute to the University for their classes.

The University is funded by the UFF based company Keza Corp, and the Blackberry based company EDAN Industries, to improve the facilities on campus and bring the Students the most cutting edge technology. Both corporations have expressed interest in helping improve the quality of the education that Blackberry Falls University offers to the Students that attend the prestigious institute.
      This brief prospectus is split up into sections:
      Campus Buildings and University Rules.
      Accommodation.
      Courses list and Schedule.