Side Story: Unwrapping the Layers

• Community Administrator

“Yeah, I think you would like him… and him, you.” Thaene said with a slight grin. He then twitched slightly as the expert hand continued its teasing ministrations, before he shivered slightly ashe felt the soft lips pressing against his neck sending pleasured chills through him. His eyes opened a little more when he felt Karma shift slightly, and to his delight the fox boy moved to straddle his hips. Despite the pounding headache, was was liking where this was going. He looked down his body to watch as Karma aligned himself with his cock before pressing down onto the hard saft. He could see it disappear into the body of his new friend and lover. It was a very erotic sight. He loved the feeling of Karma’s furred arse pressing against his hips, as his own cock was buried deep within the fox boy. He could feel the, surprisingly, tight anal muscles around him that made him want more. He sighed in happiness when he felt Karma bouncing up and down on him. 

He looked up at the box boy and smiled up at him, “You mean despite the hangover? It’s the fucking best. I like waking up like this.” He said, running his hands up Karma’s thighs. He rarely woke up the next morning with most of his lovers, since many of them were fuck and move on. Or quickies. Not that Thaene minded at all. In fact he loved such sex. But then most of them were with prison guards, and other such authority figures that would fuck him like a little bitch and then leave him with whatever it was that he was asking for. It was a simple exchange system. He let them fuck him, and he got whatever he asked for whether it was extra cigarettes or for them to look the other way when he was being particularly naughty. And sex like that really appealed to him.

Karma giggles softly, his breathes shaky as he places his hands on Thaene's chest to stabilize himself. He was going to go nuts again, and the small mounds in Thaene's dick rubbing against his prostate with each tiny movement. His eyes were already half lidded, and his tongue threatened to hang out of his mouth once more. he wanted to seem like the strong one in the morning, but so far, he was failing horribly. The nubs hit every sensitive spot inside of him, sending jolt after jolt of seemingly never-ending pleasure through his entire body. He gasped gently and continued to bounce slowly. He looked down to see Thaene's dick slowly being driven in and out of his ass. It looked amazing to him, making him want to see himself from Thaene's point of view. After this, if it was alright with Thaene, he would probably want to return the favor of giving rather than taking last night.

"Well, he certainly sounds like someone that I could certainly get used to seeing~ Unless if that'd make you jealous~"

He grins and places the pad of his forefinger under Thaene's chin. He lifts the male's chin to look directly up into his golden orbs. He leans down and kisses Thaene gently, biting at the soft lip gently

Thaene’s breathing became heavier as the tight ring of muscles moved up and down the length of his cock, burying his sensitive shaft deep inside of Karma’s desirable body. He couldn’t help but to watched Karma’s pleasured face, finding the sight erotic. He loved seeing the face of the person that his cock was pleasuring, and seeing the pleasure plastered across their features. It was a bit of an ego boost, and let Thaene knew that his cock was good enough to pleasure his partner. He had seen enough faces to know when someone was faking it, and Karma was far from faking. At Karma’s comment, Thaene chuckled softly as he said, “Jealous? Nah… I’m not the jealous type… and I certainly hope you’re not either.” 

He then felt the soft touch against his chin. He raised his eyes to look into the fox boys own before his eyelids closed as Karma’s lips pressed lightly against his, almost teasing him. His tongue then came out of his mouth to lick along the fox boys lower lip, before his hands began to move from Karma’s thighs and up on either side of his body. One of his hands then moved even further to grip Karma by the hair before pulling him closer as Thaene deepened the kiss, making it more intense and passionate.

Karma chuckled at Thaene's comment just before their lips connected. He let the kiss go on for a good few moments, his bouncing becoming more erratic before he broke the kiss and a thin string of their saliva connected their lips. He looked at Thaene with a face full of pride and lust. He wasn't one to get attached easily to someone, let alone be jealous. Though Thaene's cock had ruined him, making him think that he'd never be satisfied with a normal dick, and he probably would only want to give his body to Thaene, and maybe the special guard that the thin male had mentioned. He couldn't get the though out of his head about having Thaene fuck him from behind while his probation officer fucked his mouth.

"Of course, I'm not the jealous type... And I'm glad that you aren't either~ It would be very hard for me to do my job if either of us were~"

Excited, he let his tongue hang out of his mouth. His arms shook violently, threatening to collapse on him at any moment. His face was that of pure pleasure, as if he had no cares besides pleasing and being pleased by the most special dick he'd ever taken.

“Why should I keep such a sexy little fox to myself?” Thaene asked, one of his hands moving down to give Karma’s perfect arse a firm spank before gripping it lightly as he molested his lover. He then moved both of his hands to Karma’s hips, gripping them firmly as he began to move back up into Karma, humping his hips back up into his lover so that the two of them were moving together in unison. He brought his legs up, planting his feet firmly on the bed as he thrust back up into Karma, so that the sexy little fox boy wasn’t doing all of the work himself. Besides, the feeling of the hot, tight hole wrapped around his cock made him want to fuck him. Made him want to drive his cock into Karma and to watch Karma’s face contort in the pleasure that his cock was giving him. 

His own breathing deepened as he worked his muscles, driving his hips up into Karma harder, driving his cock balls deep into the other male. His eyes half closed again as he focused on his movements and enjoying the feeling of Karma’s arse wrapped around his cock. As Karma had already made him cum, it was going to take a little while before he was ready to cum again. Instead, he was driving his lust into his movements, so that his pace wouldn’t falter as he moved together with Karma, to drive his cock harder into the sexy little fox boy.

He chuckles and licks his lips softly, starting to grind his insides roughly against Thaene's hard cock, something that had taken him several years of learning how to do. He leans back, placing his hands on both of Thaene's ankles as he continued to bounce on the hard, thick cock inside of him. He looks down at Thaene, seeing that the male was certainly being pleased. As Thaene drove his hips up into Karma, the fox boy let out a small, pleasured groan.

"Oh fuck... I'm about to cum, Thaene!~"

He bounced roughly a few more times, letting Thaene's cock hit roughly against his prostate before he stops abruptly. His face contorts into one of complete and utter pleasure, letting his cum flow out of the tip of his cock and onto Thaene's chest and stomach as his entire body twitched gently

“Mm~” Thaene groaned softly as he could feel Karma grinding his arse down onto Thaene’s cock, increasing the friction between the two. Damn, it felt so damn good. It looked even better when Karma leaned back, his hands on Thaene’s ankles and began to bounce up and down. It gave Thaene a wonderful sight of his cock sinking deep into the fox boys arse, as Karma’s own cock was standing tall and proud. The human continued to drive his hips up into the fox boy, driving himself to force Karma to cum hard. He wanted to hear him moan like the little slut. When he announced that he was about to cum, Thaene told him in a lustful growl, “Then cum. Cum like the good little slut you are.” 

He then watched as Karma slammed himself down abruptly before his face contorted into one of the most beautiful expressions that Thaene had ever seen. He then watched as cum erupted over his stomach and chest, the cock twitching like mad as it did so. It was one of the hottest sights Thaene had ever seen. He had still not cum himself, so he was fully intending on continuing. He waited until Karma’s orgasm had calmed down before he flipped them over so that Thaene was on top and Karma was lying beneath him in missionary style, “You’re so cute when you cum like that.” Thaene told him with a smirk as he put his hands on either side of the fox boys face as he started thrusting to push his cock deep into Karma as he looked down at the adorable little fox.

Karma smiles and wraps his legs around Thaene's waist and wrapping his arms around the scrawny male's neck. He pulls Thaene down into a kiss, letting him know what he thought of his statement. He could feel all the nubs on Thaene's cock hitting every single spot, especially the multiple that rammed against his prostate. He let out a loud moan of ecstasy, looking up at Thaene. He started to rock his hips back and forth, allowing for Thaene to thrust harder and deeper into him. The sound of the wet clapping filled the air as their bodies connected with one another. Karma deliberately tightened his ass so that Thaene would have had to thrust even harder to thrust in and out of him.

"What's the... Ngh! Matter?~ Having problems now?~"

Karma giggles softly, letting his tongue hang out of his mouth slightly. He was in complete bliss, wanting to feel everything that Thaene had to give him. His eyes are half-lidded, and he was fading back into a mist of mind numbness

Thaene quite liked it when Karma wrapped his furry legs around his waist, helping to lock them together. It allowed him to relax a little more, pressing their bodies together and making the entire thing feel much more intimate. He responded eagily to the kiss, passionately kissing his new lover as their tongues danced intricately with one another. Despite the distraction, he did not let the pace of his cock falter. He continued to slam his hips against Karma’s and to force his textured cock deep into his sweet, delectible arsehole. The human boy tightened the grip of his strong arms, panting slightly with the effort of moving his hips against the fox boy.

He then felt things getting even tighter around his cock as Karma clenched his arse before teasing him. Thaene looked down at him with a slight smirk, “You cheeky little shit…” He commented before beginning to ramp up the power of his thrusts. He began to really slam himself against Karma, forcing his cock through the tight ring muscles and deep inside of him. The sound of their hips colliding filled the room, as Thaene was using all of his strength to fuck Karma senseless into the bed. He wanted to make the fox boy limp for the next few days. If he could do that then he knew he had done his job well.

Karma moans loudly, feeling himself start to lose all feeling in his legs, starting with his feet. The feeling of his legs going numb felt foreign to him, as only very few had been able to do it to him before. He loved the feeling of being completely overpowered, of being pounded mercilessly by the large cock that this man possessed. Karma wanted to feel it whenever he woke up, or just before he went to bed. Several thoughts filled his mind, making him giggle softly at all of the ideas flooding through his mind.

"I know~ I want to make you feel as good as possible!~"

Karma leaned up, starting to lick and kiss Thaene's neck gently as he buried his face into the crook of his neck. He continued to rock his own body back and forth to aide with Thaene's magnificent thrusts.

Thaene grunted slightly, the sound going down Karma’s ear before he said, “Well, your arse does feel pretty fucking good…” His arms tightened around Karma, not only to hold onto him but to also slightly push him down upon each thrust so that it made each resulting thrust harder. His hips slammed against Karma’s relentlessly as Thaene’s mind clouded itself in the lust of ploughing the fox boy senseless. All he could think of was how it felt so good to ram his cock deep inside of Karma’s tight arse. Every instinct was driving him to keep going, despite the fact that he was beginning to pant as he was losing breath. His muscles were aching slightly, but he ignored all discomforts in his lustful daze.

Slowly, he could his orgasm beginning to build up. But it wasn’t rushing itself on him, allowing him to feel the pleasure of the slow build up. His thrusts began to become more erratic and animalistic as he got closer to the peak. Then, all of a sudden he reached that tipping point, causing him to growl deep into Karma’s ear, “Uh~ Fuck~!” His hips slammed down hard as he forced his cock into Karma as deep as it would go, before his cum began to stream out of the tip of his cock into Karma’s tight arse. The pleasure erupted from his cock, running up his spine and making his vision flash from how intense it was. He kept himself pinned against the fox boy as he came as deep as he could, holding himself there as the orgasm took its toll on him. As it teetered off, he let out a soft groan before collapsing on top of Karma as he panted heavily, feeling that he was a bit sweaty from the intensity of the work out as his body tingled pleasantly in the after effects of a very powerful orgasm. So powerful in fact that at the moment he could not think straight.

Karma's breathing finally started to slow after Thaene blew his entire load of hot cum. As Thaene flopped down on top of Karma, the small fox boy wrapped his arms gently around Thaene's back. He burrowed his face gently into the crook of the scrawny male's neck and took in a deep breath of Thaene's scent before giving it a tentative lick. He whispers softly in a cute voice into his ear

"That was amazing, Master~ I was thinking that after this morning's activities... That I could cook us some breakfast, if you're interested~"

Karma smiles, running his small, furry hands up and down the length of Thaene's spine, which seemed to almost protrude from the small male's body. Karma couldn't get over the feeling of wanting more of Thaene, but he knew that he would have to let Thaene regain some of his energy before he even attempted to continue. After all, they were going to meet up with Thaene's P.O. if he wanted another night of Thaene's cock ravaging him again

It was several minutes before Thaene had caught his breath enough to be able to form any kind of response. He gave a small nod against Karma’s shoulder, as he could feel his headache beginning to return. Now that he wasn’t concentrating on fucking Karma, he could tell that he really needed the toilet, and something to drink. He licked his lips before saying, “I would be very interested in some food… and drink… and some painkillers. Also; where’s your bathroom?” He asked, summoning the energy to pull himself off of Karma. He did give the adorable little fox boy a kiss on the lips before he flumped down on the bed beside him.

“Damn… that really was the best wake up I have ever had in my life.” Thaene said, taking a deep breath as he was calming his racing heart. He was quite well satisfied, and his cock certainly felt as if it had been fucking good. He briefly wondered what the time was, because he didn’t want to call his probation officer too late. That visit was bound to not only give both him and Karma some more fun, but to satisfy him completely.

"Hehe~ I would take you to the kitchen to get some painkillers and to make food... But at the moment, I currently... Can't feel my legs~ And the bathroom's the last room in the hall~"

Karma giggles softly and reached down, pinching his own leg gently. He smiles and shrugs his shoulders. Karma found the strength to roll over onto his side, but it was fairly difficult to get into a comfortable position without useful legs. He wraps his arms around Thaene, wanting to feel his warmth as his body threatened to fall asleep. He propped himself up on his scrawny arm.

"Do you mind carrying me to the kitchen, love?~"

Thaene turned his head towards Karma when he was pinching his leg. He grinned as he watched the fox boy try and roll over so that he could try and get up, but ultimately it was fruitless. He then chuckled at the question. He tilted his head at Karma, “I’ll try. Not promising anything, though.” He then sat up, wrapping an arm around Karma to force him to sit up along with him. He then slid out of the bed, before using his arms to scoop the fox boy easily into his arms. Karma was reasonably light in his arms, despite the vigorous exercise that they had been engaged in. 

“Right~ To the kitchen!” Thaene declared as he carried Karma out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. He then gently set Karma down so that he was standing on his feet, however Thaene still kept his arm around the fox boy just in case he couldn’t remain standing. He looked down at him and asked, “Can you stand on your own?”

• Love 1

Karma giggles as he was lifted off the bed bridal form by the stronger-than-he-seemed Thaene. He wrapped his arms around his neck to help keep him aloft as they walked to the kitchen. He sighs softly as he was set down on his feet, standing on shaky, but feelable legs. He supported himself on the counter before grabbing a pan from one of the cuboards. He set it on the stove and turned the heat on before sliding off of the counter to walk slowly towards the fridge. He opened it and grabbed a carton of eggs, sliding them over to the pan where he opened them and cracked three eggs into the pan.

"I'm good for now~ Thanks, love~ Would you like some bacon, sausage and toast?"

Karma watched the eggs cook carefully before grabbing a spatula and flipping the eggs over to reveal the perfectly cooked underside of the breakfast food. He hummed softly as he cooked, obviously content with the situation he was in at the moment.

Thaene remained where he was, as he could see that Karma was a little unsteady on his feet and he didn’t want to leave just in case the fox boy fell over. But he was able to hobble around the kitchen, a sight that made Thaene smirk slightly as he was pleased to have done what he said he was going to. Make him limp. So he was feeling pretty proud of himself, especially knowing how experienced Karma was. He watched as the fox boy got a frying pan out of the cupboard and set it on the stove before getting eggs out of the fridge and began cooking them up. At the question, he said, “Yes, please. That sounds like the perfect hangover breakfast.”

He continued watching his new lover for a moment before he really needed that piss, so he left Karma to it and went to the last room down the hall. He opened the door and peered his head in to see a nice, clean bathroom. With a grin, he went further into the room and went over to the toilet, lifting the seat up and doing his business. Once he was done, he made sure that everything was as clean as when he arrived, before he flushed the toilet and washed his hands before leaving and returning to the kitchen, asking, “How would you also like a bit of a green bake, my love? I will call my P-O after breakfast.”

By the time Thaene returned, most of the feeling in Karma's legs had returned. Though, they were still a bit shaky. He had already put bacon and sausage in the frying pan, and the snapping and popping that the oil made as it simmered was beautiful. The toast popped up, earning a small "Yip!" to escape from the surprised fox's mouth. He grabbed a plate and set the toast on the ceramic surface before grabbing the butter and spreading the creamy substance over the toast.

During all of these movements, Karma's tail waved from side to side happily, his soft, gropable ass following its movements. As he heard Thaene's voice, he turned around, a small smile on his face. He looked up at an angle and placed his finger on his chin gently, as if weighing his options.

"Hmm... I'll have to say... Yes~"

He smiles and turns back around, putting the finished food on two separate plates, three eggs and four pieces of sausage, bacon and two slices of toast on each. He walked to the small dining room table and set the plates on opposing sides. Karma sat down and picks up his fork, already beginning to slowly eat his food.

“Then I’ll go get our little green friend while you serve up.” Thaene replied to Karma’s answer. He left the kitchen and went into the living room where he could see one of the bottle of vodkas he had bought the night before along with the bottles of drink that Karma had bought as well. Thaene pulled his sweater out of hiding and reached into the pocket that was hidden inside. He pulled out the things he could need to roll a fat spliff before he picked up his bottle of vodka and walking back into the kitchen as the sexy little fox boy was putting the plates on the opposing sides of the table. 

“That looks fucking delicious.” He told Karma as passed the dining room, before he went over to the freezer and opening it up to place the vodka inside. Hopefully it would be cold enough for tonight, so that they could enjoy it later. He then went to join the fox boy in the small room and sat down in front of the plate, opposite Karma. Now sitting directly in front of it, he could smell how good it was, “Damn. You know how to cook.” He commented as he put several items on the table. He pulled out some cannabis from a sealie bag before making a pure blunt. Before he lit it up, he picked his his fork as he didn’t bother using a knife, before using the side to cut down into the sausage and cutting off of the end. He popped it into his mouth, the skin perfectly crunchy and the middle perfectly hot and delicious. He swallowed his mouthful, “As good as it looks. Just like you, really.” Thaene said with a devious grin before lifting the blunt up and lighting it before taking a long pull of it, hoping that it would help relieve him of his distressing headache.

Karma watched as Thaene set the bottle of vodka in the freezer. He knew exactly what he was planning at that point. Karma watched as Thaene sat down at his plate with the supplies needed to roll a spliff, and sighed softly. He could really use one of those about now. Karma smiles at the compliment about his cooking and smiles, picking up a sausage on the end of his for and simply biting the ends off.

"Hehe~ I get that a lot whenever I cook for people~"

It still warmed his heart to know that people liked his cooking. After all, when would be the next time that he would ever be able to cook for them again? Once he's done with his sausage, he moved on to the bacon, beginning to tear it into little pieces and then placing them neatly on top of his eggs.

"So, are we heading to meet your PO after breakfast? If so I'd like to look my best~"

“I’ll need to call him first.” Thaene told Karma, as he was busy rolling up another spliff, which he then pushed across the table to Karma, “But I’ll set an appointment for today. The sooner, the better. I’m hoping he’s not too busy.” He added, before taking another pull of his spliff before sighing the smoke out. He could already feel the headache beginning to die down a little. He held the spliff in one hand, as he used the fork to cut up a piece of sausage, before cutting off some of the egg. He pierced the fork onto the egg, before stabbing it onto the sausage before eating it with a content sigh. His grandparents were good cooks, but he found himself preferring Karma’s. But then this cooking was filled with a different kind of tenderness.

He swallowed his mouthful, licking his lips before taking another pull of the spliff, before he looked at the fox boy with an appreciating glance, “The guy likes a nice trap. So… I hope you have something suitable. We want to convince him, after all. Besides… if you dress nicely enough he might let me stay a little longer.” Thaene said with a smirk. If Karma dressed as well as he did last night, that definitely wouldn’t be a problem. His P.O. was a deviant shit, who absolutely adored traps and Karma had the hallmarks for it. It would almost be as if Karma was Thaene’s little trophy. And that thought really appealed to Thaene.

Karma nodded when he was told that Thaene would have to call his PO and schedule an appointment. It was reasonable. Thaene did sound like one that might intentionally get into trouble just for the fun of it. Just the thought of Thaene eagerly holding his hands behind his back for cuffing made Karma giggle softly. There was absolutely no way that Karma would ever be able to get that image out of his head.

He quickly finishes his food, taking his plate and silverware to the kitchen to wash them. He was walking far better than he was before, and it seemed like he'd never had a problem in the first place. Thank his lucky stars that he had always been quick to recover from physical exertion. He takes the spliff that Thaene had set on the the table and places it in this mouth, lighting it and taking a small drag off of it. He smiles and feels his headache slowly start to fade away

"I should have some things... How does he feel about maid outfits?"

Karma started to think about what outfits he could wear. He had everything from schoolgirl to police officers, but he didn't know what his PO liked. He ran the options over and over in his mind, but just settled with the idea of a maid outfit

• 2 weeks later...

“Maids outfit, huh?” Thaene asked, eyeing Karma up as he mentally pictured the adorable little fox dressed like a maid. He then smirked, “Mmm~ That would be really nice.” He took another pull of the spliff as he tried to think over what he knew about his P.O. As was typical of him, he had researched into the man that was dealing for this shit for him. Any scrap of information would be useful, after all. He ate more of his breakfast, still staring at Karma as he pictured him in various outfits. He then asked, “Do you have any… Gothic clothes? The dudes got Keza in him, and they have a fucking weakness for gothic clothing.” He finished both the spliff and the plate, but before he could do anything, his phone started ringing. He picked it up, seeing a familiar number appear on the screen,

“Ah. Business. Excuse me a moment.” Thaene said, answering the phone and putting it up against his ear, “Hey man. What are you after?” He asked.

“T. You got any pills, man? I need some for a party tonight.” A male voice came down the phone. “Hell yeah man. How many are you after?” Thaene asked. “Ten. Want me to swing by?” The man asked.

“No. I’m not at home. I’m with my girlfriend right now.” Thaene said, giving Karma a casual wink before blowing him a seductive, but silent, kiss.

“Ha. Nice man. How long will it take you to meet me at the shop?” The man asked. “Er, roughly half hour or so. I just woke up and had a fantastic breakfast. So an hour, tops. I’ll call you if anything changes, because I need to call up the P.O.” Thaene replied. “Alright. Cool man. See ya later.” The male said before hanging up. Thaene put his phone down on the table, “Looks like we’re making a side trip. The guys a good customer, and it sounds like he needs some quality shit for a party tonight. I hope you don’t mind.” He said, not even bothering to apologise for calling Karma his ‘girlfriend’.

• 1 month later...

Karma nods as he was asked about any Gothic clothing that he might have in his wardrobe. He thinks for a second before remembering that he had the perfect thing for that situation.

"Indeed I do. I've been here for a while but I've never heard of Ke-"

Karma pauses as the sound of a ringing phone interrupts his thought process and throws him off. He nods understandingly as he is told that the call was for business. The second that he hears Thaene calling Karma his girlfriend, the fox boy's fave begins to heat up, and though it wasn't visible, he had begun to blush under the neon blue fur.

When Thaene hangs up, Karma shakes his head gently to clear his mind before responding to the statement about a side trip to another destination.

"A-alright. Just give me a second to get ready~"

Karma smiles cheerfully and rushes into his bedroom, coming out a few minutes later in a black leather stripper outfit. Tight black leather pants with a leather jacket over a tight black corset that squeezed around his small frame. He smiles with his now black lips and his eyes have black eyeliner and eyeshadow on them. Karma's ear flicks, bringing attention to a small clip-on earring

"I'm ready~"

Thaene nodded at Karma when the little fox said that he would be ready in a second. While waiting, he got up and went back into the living room to once again get his sweater, this time pulling it onto his slim frame. As he walked into the kitchen, he pulled out his phone again and called his parole officer. He put the phone up to his ear and waited for several moments before the person on the other end picked up, “Hello, Thaene. What is it that you wanted this time?” He asked.

“Hey man. I wanted to ask if it was alright if I could spend the night with my new girlfriend. I can bring him over for you to meet, if you want?” Thaene asked. The person on the other end snorted softly, “A new girlfriend, huh? Again? Well. Alright. You know the drill. Bring him by and I’ll make a personal inspection of her.” The man chuckled softly before saying, “Fourteen-hundred hours. Be at my office.” He then hung up, leaving Thaene to listen to the monotone tone that was left behind. He lowered his phone, stuffing it into his pocket just before Karma returned. Thaene looked him up and down openly, before letting out a wolf whistle,

“Damn, girl, you are looking fine as fuck!” Thaene said with a smirk as he came over to move around Karma for a closer look. He looked down at how bountiful his arse looked in those trousers before giving it a firm spank as he was unable to resist, “My P.O. is going to fucking love you. I got an appointment. Two in the afternoon, so we can drop off some drugs and maybe catch some lunch. I’m thinking a nice burger, then we can go to my P.O.” He said, his hand lingering on Karma’s perfectly round arse, which he squeezed gently.