one of those days

Chamomile

I'm havin' one of those days where I kinda wanna just lay down naked on a table at a party and see what happens, but I also kinda want someone to hold me close and tell me everything is gonna be okay.

Actually that's me on a good day too so I'm not sure what to make of it. Today is weird.

Edited by Chamomile
  • Love 2

I have had this happen before where a girl just laid naked on a table at a party. Honestly it was very tame... some groping, flirting, but the one she fucked took her to their room first. Lol

I haven't spoken vocally to anyone in... I dunno... 4 days? So having someone to hold me and just talk to me would be the highlight of my day... wait... week? No..  Month? Let's just settle for month. XD

• Love 1

huh, that does sound tame. Nice to know people have respect. I gotta get me to one of them actual sex parties then. might even wear a mask. Ooh, that would be awesome, just be a body to use and not even me. fuck, I might just go looking.

Spoiler

• Love 2

I would assume you could just google "your city name" and "sex club" and go from there. If I do that I come up with some swinger sites, some bdsm sites, etc., all related to clubs local to me. One of the good ones is even on the list. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• JennyDK
      By JennyDK
      Roleplay between: @JennyDK and @Blue Spirit Records.
      Overall premise:
      At a very early age Twilight Sparkle, now the princess of friendship, accidentally cast a spell on herself, making her grow a horse cock, just like stallions have. Ever since that day, her love life has been both hindered by her lack of social skills and because both mares and stallions found her extra "stuff" offputting. However, it is not exactly something she can hide, but has tried to during dates ever since she grow well versed in her social skills. No matter how well she thinks it is going, it always end in rejection or worse.
      What she did not count on, was that the friendship to one of her best friends would turn into much more after one fateful evening together....
      ----------------------------------

She was to have another date with someone this evening as well, but the pony never showed up, leaving the alicorn understandably depressed, sad and teary eyed. Anyone would be able to see she was not having any sort of fun evening at an otherwise nice, cozy and romantic restaurant. The prospect was fairly good too - one of the bigger hunks who had heard of her reputation, but has never seen her up close, but was told about her "abnormality" before he could get there. Twilight has been waiting for 45 minutes extra, growing increasingly visibly distraught and disheartened....

• Thorill
      By Thorill
      I'm interested in trying a bunch of random short term rp's acting as a free use couple in many everyday scenarios where one of them initiates sex.
      The couple's agreement is that if one of them wants to do something sexual the other partner is obliged to do what they are told.
      I imagine myself (man) being the dominant/initiating partner but I'm totally cool having your woman character initiate any of the scenarios/being dominant in them.
      Examples: (Insert decided names of characters once we discuss that)
      1.) Your character is sitting on the floor with their back against our couch in the living room. She is reading a book and listening to some music in the afternoon as the setting sun is shining faintly through the halfway open wooden shutters. My character has just gotten out of the shower and is drying off as he enters the living room. Seeing her sitting on the floor in a very revealing tank top and running shorts he walks over to her and stokes his cock to get it harder than it already was. Then, since she had not noticed him because she was so focused on her book, he takes a few steps closer and rests his large balls on the book, making her lower it so his hard cock was all she could focus on and let her know what he wanted.

2.) Our characters love to wrestle each other in bed and tonight is no different. We have a large circular groovy bed in the late 60s in Britain. You and I met at a swinger's party and decided to take it home. We're both shaggadelic sex machines, legends in our circles of swingers and finally met to assess the other's prowess. Both of us enter the door to the bedroom, simultaneously ripping each other's clothes off and furiously making out. Our hand's lock and we get into a wrestling stance, I heave your over my shoulder and onto the bed, climbing on and tossing aside my scarcely remaining clothes ready to tumble and battle for sexual dominance in a fun sex wrestling night.

3.) The two are playing some dumb games made specifically to "accidentally" turn sexual. Twister, Truth or Dare, Simon Says, among others. It gets to a fake game that my character made up called the "can you guess what's in your mouth?" game (either of us can start the game as the leader.) The person who doesn't lead the game will be on their knees and blindfolded as the leader decides what to put into their mouth, and describe it how they want for the other player to guess.

4.) One partner is sleeping somewhere in the house. It could be the bed, the couch, the floor, anywhere. And the other person initiates the scenario while the sleeping partner wakes up and smiles seeing what is going on. (In this scenario the sleeping partner has previously consented and enjoys their partner's advances)

5.) We were invited to a fancy dinner party by one of my colleagues from work. We feel that this is a very important event but it's been far too long for you without us having sex. You decide in the middle of dinner, at a dimly lit long wooden table lavishly decorated by candles, fine linens, and a delicious feast, that you needed some dick tonight. You excuse yourself at dinner after I have gotten up to go to the bathroom; you wait outside the bathroom and wait to push me into the adjacent master bedroom as soon as I open the door. I'm surprised and stumble to say "o-oh I'm sorry I was actually just picking my teeth! I didn't drop anything at a random person's house!" You then ignore that and push me into the surprisingly empty but still cramped closet. Clawing at my pants and kneeling to pull them down. We hear from outside the closed closet door the sound of people looking where we had gone off to. You don't notice and finally get my cock out of my pants. From all the pulling and rubbing it had gotten quite hard. Out of joy for getting my pants down you are about to exclaim "YES I-" when I panickily grab your head and roughly shove my cock down your throat to quiet you. I turn and press you against the wall of the closet with my dick filling your mouth and my back against the locked closet doors so I couldn't pull out. You begin to moan and rub your tongue on my dick, causing me to moan a little too. I cup my mouth to quiet mine and thrust forward, forcing more of my cock into your throat to silence you.
    • jp500
      By jp500
      ** Posted on the community board ** 
      I just picked up the keys and moved into a studio on the 3rd floor.  I don't have any furniture yet but I'd love to meet you! I don't have any local friends so please don't be shy - stop by!
      - Jen
    • Wraith
      By Wraith
      Below is a plot I'm seriously craving to play. Prefernce sheet linked on profile.

The school girl certainly didn't start out as the model student, possibly even student council president, at their first meeting. She was gyaru delinquent, Playing hooky in Arcades, Malls, streets and party houses, dabbling in party drugs, booze, cigs and weed, though avoiding addiction and some small, light sexual favors. Then the school sent someone after her, again. This guy, be it her official homeroom teacher or a trustworthy honor student, tracked her down. The first meeting went about as well as to be e4xpected, but they kept trying, and empathetic when she started to crack about her past. They got the girl to clean themselves up and pretty much reinvented at school, thanks to a hard work ethic and brilliant mind when motivated. And nothing motivates like love. Though, will the relationship hold against ghosts of the girl's past?
      https://ecchidreams.com/gallery/image/57266-shiho-mikazuki/
    • XxWriterxX
      By XxWriterxX
      Disclaimer

-Please do not reply to this thread. Should you spy something that peaks your interest, reach out to me through a private message instead.

Introduction to the Writer

Hello, everyone. Welcome to my small corner of this dream. What you will find here on this thread is a brief summary of myself as a writer, as well as several points of interests regarding the genres and plots that I’m currently craving to play. Currently, I am seeking partners who would be interested in assisting myself in bringing to life some of my own fantasies. Fantasies that involve some of Hollywood's most elite female Celebrities in the most erotic adventures, to simpler slice-of-life scenarios that will be just as equally filthy.

However, before you jump straight to the good stuff, I encourage you to read the entirety of this thread to be sure that we would be suitable partners...

I’m a straight male IRL for anyone that might be interested, and prefer to play against the female gender. As one who has been writing for the better part of his life, I have always taken great care concerning my writing abilities. I have never claimed to be perfect, as I feel that no one should. However, I do confidently consider myself to be quite a significant asset to anyone’s benefit. Should they be searching for the same writing criteria and genres as myself, of course.

Throughout the course of my writing career, I have found that my own best interests lay within the deepest depths of the rabbit hole. I adore stories that come covered in layers of enticing arousal that leave a body trembling with lust stricken angst. Stories with a healthy dose of foreplay and teasing, please.
      This rabbit hole can be found in a number of different genres. Though I will admit that the Slice of Life realm does take the majority of the space here.

Like most other writers, I live for detail. Though I’m also a big believer in quality over quantity, as well. Some scenes during a piece require less, others more. I write what is necessary while still providing the same level of  quality throughout a story’s entirety. I feel as though this helps a piece flow at a more graceful pace, keeping it from becoming too drawn out and bloated. While essentially keeping things interesting, as well. Should we share this trait, then we will get along wonderfully.

Limits and Preferences

When writing erotic tales, I’ve found that I enjoy the buildup to the action just as much as the action itself. Perhaps even a little more so. For myself, there is simply nothing like a healthy dose of provocative foreplay taking place between two or more characters before finally surrendering to one another’s desires. A slow seduction with plenty of tantalizing teasing that will utterly torment both parties.

Torment in a good way, of course.

I am not one to judge others on kinks and fetishes, though I will say that my limits fall within the perimeters of all things bathroom related. Other than those subjects, I am open to discussing whatever a potential writing partner might have in mind. Please, if something that you’re into might be a little controversial, let’s talk about first, yeah?

Plots

In this section, you will find all readily available plots that I am currently seeking writing partners for. While most adhere to the more erotic side of life, the details concerning these said plots can still be edited to some degree as I am negotiable. I will always lend an ear to my partner should they have any ideas of their own that they would like to share. If something that you see below sparks any amount of interest within yourself at all, don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

Detention Sucks!

Synopsis

A scandalous story revolving around a famous female Celebrity becoming curiously aroused by one lucky fan's actions...

Setting

It's a Friday evening at the Chapel College and University in the great area of New York City, New York. With graduation for the senior class just around the corner, the Chapel Faculty have come together to surprise the entire campus with a concert hosted by one of the world's most renowned popstars.

Our special guest is touring the campus prior to her upcoming performance, visiting the various classes still in session when one overly excited male student becomes far too personal. William, a lean and attractive young senior, is standing by the doorway of the classroom when she begins to strut toward him. Now... our male lead has never been known to have ever been one to act in a gentleman like manner toward the women who cross his path. Instead, having always had the reputation as a womanizing casanova. Equipped with a charming charisma and a smooth touch, there aren't many women at the University who ignore his advances. Yes, this does include a few of the female Professors, as well...

The boy's gaze is fixated on our special guest's soft voluptuous figure as the distance between them is shortened. Her hips swaying from side to side in a near hypnotic rhythm. It was almost as if she knew what she was doing to him... just begging to be bent over and spanked.

So... that's exactly what he did.

Just as she was almost out of the room and clear of his grasp, William delivers a punishing blow to the woman's ample, round posterior. He is instantly ceased by the throng of security detail surrounding her, followed by a series of cheers and laughs that stem from the rest of his peers in the room. Much to the embarrassment of the faculty, as well as our special guest. Though... as the dust is settled and the two of them are ushered in opposite directions, she can't help but steal a glance at him over her shoulder with a twinkling arousal dancing in her eye.

'Bold...'

She thought.

Later on that same evening after her performance, she learns of her assailant's whereabouts and requests a word with him... in private. Of course, she is granted this request and lead to the Dean's office. She slips inside, greeting him with an alluring smile as the lock clicks tight.

(Some possible candidates to play the role of our special guest can be found listed below)

- Camila Cabello
      - Ariana Grande

Or perhaps both for a possible threesome? Group roleplay anyone?

——————————

A Long...Hard...Day

Synopsis

Taking place in this next Hollywood scandal, a young male Uber driver is tasked with transporting a fragile and voluptuous package...

Setting

Our story takes place in the sunny southern region of California. The city of Los Angeles, to be exact. Home to the world's most iconic superstars and film directors. William is a young man at the age nineteen, working as a full-time Uber driver throughout the city's most populated subdivisions. Primarily Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Having grown up in the city, William is no stranger to the random appearances of high ranking studio executives, celebrities, and directors. In this part of the world, it was simply just a part of everyone's everyday life. Over time, he'd become sort of numb to being star-struck.

William had been left to twiddle his thumbs after graduating High School just one year ago, unsure just what direction to take his life at the time. While pondering possible future endeavors, becoming an Uber driver seemed like a modest line of work for one to fall into when taking into account his current situation. Why not, right? This was LA, after all. A metropolis with plenty of money to be made within it's taxi business.

So, that's exactly what he'd decided to do!

Now, just one year in, William is living a successful life in the Hollywood area of Los Angeles while acting as a chauffer. Every now and again, some important film executive would find themselves in the backseat of his Tesla as he transported them to their desired destinations. Because contrary to what some might believe, not every rich executive has a driver with a limousine to cater to their transportation needs. A niche that William fills fairly well. Still yet, his backseat has yet to encounter any A-list stars.

Until one Saturday evening that he won't soon be forgetting...

The time is nearing seven o'clock P.M. when the notification enlightens the screen on his phone. William had been driving for the better part of the day, and was on his way back to his apartment for some time off. However, upon noticing the address to one of Hollywood's biggest studios, his curiosity ultimately gets the best of him as turns his car around.

Upon his arrival, a recognizable figure flags him down. His eyes widen at the sight of the actress as she enters his vehicle, doing his utmost best to contain his obvious shock. The woman is stunningly gorgeous, offering him a warm greeting and pleasant conversation as they make their way through downtown. Some playful flirtatious banter ensues between the pair, much to her enjoyment. Surprised, our young male lead decides to press his luck a little further...

(Some possible candidates to play the role of our famous rider can be found listed below)

- Bryce Dallas Howard
      - Jennifer Aniston (Would be a story that takes place somewhere in the '90s)
      -Scarlett Johansson
      -Kate Mara

——————————
      "Delivery!"
      Synopsis
      A pizza delivery girl becomes lost in route to an address that she is unable to find. After becoming increasingly frustrated, she ends up at the front door of what she hopes is the right house. Well, it isnt...and the stranger standing at the door begins to take full advantage of the situation. Though, she can't help but to find herself becoming curiously aroused by it all...
      Setting
      Arielle is an attractive young College Freshman who has just accepted a job as a pizza delivery girl for a local shop not far from the campus. The shop in question is notorious for the outfits that the upper management provides for their all female team. Identical provocative clothing that would encourage the worst behavior in even the most good of men. Arielle, having always had the reputation as the 'good girl' throughout her life, is a little less than pleased at the uniform she is required to bare. However, she's broke, and desperately in need of good easy money. Money that will play a crucial role in aiding her journey through furthering her education. Even if that means the noble sacrifice of her self dignity and respect. Besides...putting up with the predictable cat calls stemming from horny men that would no doubt be ogling over her tight little body seemed like a small price to pay opposed to starving and failing her degree. So long as she was able to secure their fat tips, she would swing her hips to the beat of their drum with as much enthusiasm as her fake sultry smile could gather.
      Its the evening of her first day, right around six P.M. Arielle has just slipped into the tight little uniform for the first time inside of the shop's less than claustrophobic bathroom. Despite the utter humiliation that she would be feeling from that moment until midnight, Arielle couldn't help herself. Spying herself in the full length mirror on the wall, she did look good. A petite and delicious dish served alongside a piping hot pie, no doubt. Feeling confident, she is quickly given her first assignment and is away sooner than expected. Arielle arrives at a large apartment complex on the east side of town, unaware of its less than pleasant reputation. While searching for the correct door, she begins to become increasingly anxious at the amount of time its taking to locate her recipient's apartment. Not only this, but he won't answer his phone, and receptionist at the front desk is out for a break. As she nears thirty minutes, Arielle is now visibly upset as a group of suspicious men begin to take notice of her predicament. Noticing this herself, she begins to pick up her pace at a quicker pace, though still unable to shake her assailants. As she rounds a corner to a dead end hallway, Arielle is left little to no choice as the men begin to zero in on her soft and trembling figure. Quickly, she knocks feverishly at the door closest to her while shouting; "Delivery!" 
      Standing there in that hallway while the distance between herself and the men continued to close at a frightening pace, the girl was ready to practically jump into the arms of whomever might be behind this door...and stay there.
      ——————————

As of this moment, these are the only plots that I’m leaving up on full display. More will be added in time so please feel free to check again soon.

With that being said, I am actively taking inquiries for the plots above. Should any one of them peak your interest, feel free to contact me through a private message.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.