Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Chamomile

slice of life one of those days

Chamomile

come to vent or celebrate, or chat with one of the above. I need a space to be today.

Chamomile

I'm havin' one of those days where I kinda wanna just lay down naked on a table at a party and see what happens, but I also kinda want someone to hold me close and tell me everything is gonna be okay.

Actually that's me on a good day too so I'm not sure what to make of it. Today is weird.

Edited by Chamomile
  • Love 2

Mysthero

I have had this happen before where a girl just laid naked on a table at a party. Honestly it was very tame... some groping, flirting, but the one she fucked took her to their room first. Lol

I haven't spoken vocally to anyone in... I dunno... 4 days? So having someone to hold me and just talk to me would be the highlight of my day... wait... week? No..  Month? Let's just settle for month. XD

• Love 1

Chamomile

huh, that does sound tame. Nice to know people have respect. I gotta get me to one of them actual sex parties then. might even wear a mask. Ooh, that would be awesome, just be a body to use and not even me. fuck, I might just go looking.

Spoiler

• Love 2

Mysthero

You ever find one, let me know, I could use the distraction!

• Like 1

IsabellaRose

Depending on where you live there are clubs that cater to that kind of thing. They're pretty easy to find if you don't have to keep your interest secret.

Chamomile

You wouldn't happen to know what they're called or how to look, would you? 

IsabellaRose

I would assume you could just google "your city name" and "sex club" and go from there. If I do that I come up with some swinger sites, some bdsm sites, etc., all related to clubs local to me. One of the good ones is even on the list. 

Balthier
4 hours ago, Chamomile said:

I also kinda want someone to hold me close and tell me everything is gonna be okay.

That is the best!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• DeezyLo
      By DeezyLo Deactived
      Let me preface this by stating that if you're interested in any of these, don't tell me the name of the spoiler. That tells me nothing. Tell me what you wanna do that's inside the spoiler.
      The Maid
      Looking for a Rebound Celebrity x Maid Older Woman
      Male student x Female professor Young man x Acquaintance's mother Opposites Attract
      Good guy x Bad girl Well-off x Recently homeless General ideas
      Athlete x Athlete Athlete x Cheerleader Celebrity x Celebrity
    • LadyAwesome713
      By LadyAwesome713
      Hi~
      Thanks for clicking~

I am currently in the mood - no pun intended - for a completely smut FxF or MxF RP. I want there to be a little of story development in the beginning of course, but for the most part, this is all smut.

I can play either Dom or Sub, and I don't have much of a preference really. Bondage is a must. Nothing too crazy or intense and not a lot of pain- these are my favorites:

~Orgasm Control (Denial\Forced\Ruined)
      ~Voyeurism & Exhibitionism
      ~Tied & Blindfolded
      ~Some Electro Play (Toys that give small shocks)
      ~Toys (vibes are preferred, but not limited to)
      ~Teasing
      ~Nipple Play
      ~Light Punishment

What you can expect from me and what I prefer in a partner:

~I am semi-lit and have a one paragraph minimum. I CAN write more than that if my partner is more into the longer replies. I don't line one or two line responses; I need something to work off of.
      ~I can respond a few times a week at the least. I do work full time and am a full time student, so some days are easier to respond than others. But I can usually get back to you in a few days.
      ~Proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. are appreciated, however, I know that people make mistakes and I'm not going to rage because you missed a few periods.
      ~COMMUNICATION - If you don't like something that's happening, let's change it! I want us both to be enjoying!!

Pairings & Plots
      ~***Tentacle Creature x Human (I have a seriously HUGE craving for this.)
      ~Slave x Master
      ~Kidnapper x Kidnapped (Okay - I don't mean a rape scenario. That's a hard no for me. BUT I do enjoy when one character is reluctant and therefore is struggling against the other person, but secretly ends up loving it and does everything in their power to keep it from the other person.)
      ~Bad Girl x Good Girl (Maybe the good girl owes the bad girl some money, or refuses to do her homework, or something like that and has to be taught a lesson. I'm open to just about anything.)
      ~Cheerleader x New Girl (Maybe the cheerleader is showing the new girl her place, or she's jealous that the boys are all drooling over her, something like that.)
      ~Neko x Human (I prefer being the human, but I am willing to play the Neko.)
      ~Best Friends (I was thinking something along the lines of two friends make a bet, one loses and has to be the other's slave for a day.)
      ~Thief\Spy\Assassin x Homeowner (One character breaks into the home of another - could be to steal something, or could be a hired gun to gather information on them, or is there to kill them. They get caught and the homeowner does whatever she needs to to get the truth out of her.)

Those are just my favorites. If it's not on the list, that doesn't mean I'm not open to it! Feel free to throw some ideas at me!

HARD NO'S:

~Rape (see kidnapper x kidnapped scenario above)
      ~Incest
      ~Age-play (I'm not into teacher x student, babysitter x parent, that kind of stuff)
      ~Vore\Gore\Anything that goes into the toilet

***For a complete list, here's my F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/awesomesauce_is_good/
      ***And my BDSM Test results: https://bdsmtest.org/r/e3UpYzdj

I think that's about it. I'm always open for discussing ideas, so don't be afraid to speak up! If you've stuck around until now, then PM me and let's chat!
    • elesei
      By elesei Deactived
      Hey ya'll!
      Female switch looking for basically any long-term modern role-play. Any. Literally.
      But, since this ad would suck ass if I didn't put any examples on here, here are some:
      brother/sister college roommates high school couple experimenting wife cheating on her husband and a myriad of others don't be scared to ask me about anything!
    • Aurora Krasyva
      By Aurora Krasyva
      Interested in smutty slice-of-life. Sorry if this post is terribly bland, looking for someone to spark my imagination. My preferences are listed, more leaning towards modern with some taboo or maybe even cheating/consequences at the moment but I am very open minded and quite eager and curious to suggestions. Can play any age range or character. 
      Original characters are preferred, lets cook something up. Message me! 
    • Imouto Kanna
      By Imouto Kanna
      Here are the two roleplays I am looking for partners currently  outside of my main little sister roleplays.  Not currently looking for partners for this but I might in the future so when I am less busy and stressed
      They are slice of life with focuse on the relationship between the two people.  Length is important to me, only a couple of sentences every time you respond isn't enough for me to stay interested. There are no particular kinks I want to include in this (unless otherwise noted) but I am open to hearing out yours. The descriptions are vague on purpose so we can flesh out the details together. They are not concrete, just  preferred. Also I prefer to stick with Japanese names for the characters as the setting is Japan.
      Older sister/shota brother character sheet:

Mother/son character sheet:

Important side note: I deal with some mental and physical health issues so sometimes I don't have the energy to be social, I will try my best to communicate when this happens so you're not left on read. So I hope you can be patient with my responses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.