A wholesome hello!

Hello! I'm Petite Oiseau, which means Little Bird in french. I don't speak a whole lot of the language, but am currently learning and really enjoy. I've been rping for a few years now, but this is the first time I've really looked for erp lol. Usually it would just come from creepy pms, but hey I imagine when it's wanted it's better.

I'll probably regret saying this on a site like this, but I'm actually a girl, but who knows. Feel free to message me!

No no its fine to define your gender and telling us. Everyone has their preference of course but rest easy, everyone here is fair game. I'm also female you see? Anyway, welcome! You may need to complete your profile (You already did~). And in case you bump into doubt and want to ask something about how this site goes, just ask admin, their name are colored purple, you won't miss them. See the list here and see who's the boss. They might come and greet you themselves so get ready!

But if you got time to read how the site goes yourselves, see here

Once again, welcome!

Hey there! Welcome to EcchiDreams! I wouldn't worry too much about saying that you're a girl; we don't get many creeps here, and those that do show up tend to either sort themselves out or do something dumb enough to get a ban. The staff are very diligent and professional here.

Anyway, that's all I got. I hope you enjoy your stay! 🙂

Bonjour, Petite Oiseau! 😁 It's nice to see a new face here in the community. Thankfully you will find that the overwhelming majority of us are quite chill when it comes to RPing, playing Forum games, or just chatting. 🙂 If you need a helping hand with anything, or have any questions, you are more than welcome to reach out to a staff member or ask around the community! Us staff members have purple names, and a full list of us can be found here.

We hope you have a wonderful time Dreaming with us!
 😊🌻

Archived