GM Angel's Pathfinder Gameplay Thread

I look around and wonder why all here seems to be female. Is there something going on here for this to be? I decide to ask Lady Kazumi as part of my reply, which she hopefully hears and can answer before she is leaving.

"Thank you very much for allowing me to stay as well. I would be honoured to be your guest. I believe we talked about meditating together - that would be interesting for both of us I am sure. One thing before I will go and look for a room. Is there a reason for your house being, from what I can see, to be all females? Is that a cultural thing for your kind or Outland society?", I reply and take note of her smile which feels heartwarming indeed, even to someone like myself.

*Darius returns several hours later, flying into the inn, his Overland Flight spell finally running out a few seconds later. He examines the room that Lady Kazumi graciously granted him. He would have to find a way to thank her for her generosity*

*The Red Wizard is visibly dirty and tired, but he feels it has been a worthwhile day. Now he wants nothing more than to take a nice, long, hot bath before joining the group for dinner. He takes his bath and at the same time he uses the cantrip Clean to clean his clothes*

*Just before leaving to join the group he casts Mage’s Private Sanctum so anyone prying into his room gets a surprise*

@JennyDK Kazumi nods when Nishka reminds her about meditating together. 

"If you like, you can meditate with me in my private chambers," she offers, with that beguiling smile that could mean more. "We would be able to meditate undisturbed."

She nods again. "You are ever observant, Miss Fleetfoot. My staff are entirely women. I find I work better with other women than with men. We share more easily, are less competitive, and despite our capability for violence, we tend to find more equitable ways to solve our problems. Every woman here was invited by me personally to join my staff, and each brings her own unique talents to our little family."

@Balthier Miku nods and gestures toward a series of doors along the back wall. "Men only to the left, women only to the right, the largest room in the center is the shared bath, for those without social stigmas involving nudity."

Adam was still standing at the stall was wondering would he be welcome inside the house he knew he was to big for most cases "are you sure it is alright for me to follow you all im a golem not much special about me "  he did not want to cause them troubles cause of his size 

I hear Lady Kazumi personally invite me to her chambers later on, which seems like a great opportunity to involve her in the interesting and spiritual process of meditationg and perhaps lead her on the way to commune with the spirits as I do regularly. I allow her to fully finish before responding back to her."That is very nice of you Ladu Kazumi and I will take you up on the offer as soon as we both are fully available. I shall put my few belongings in my room and then join everyone for a lovely dinner. This will be my first time eating Outlader food, so I except it to be exotic...as yourself", I say and smile widely. The explanation strikes me a bit weird, like maybe there is some event that might have caused her to think this, but for now I let it be and accept it as it."In my own culture, most males are hunters and gatherers and female tend to be more the caretakers in general. Did you ever had this dynamic, if you did, what made that change?", I ask to anyone really.

*I walk over to the baths, almost entering the male side. Then I hesitate. Look over at the middle door.*

"I haven't done mixed bathing since my Army days... Eh, why not? Probably no one else in here anyway."

*Walk into the center bath, surprised to see such a high quality bath. I remove my armor, and clothing, exposing my toned and muscular body to the air. Keeping my bronze head circled on however. Then ease into the warm water, looking around for soap.*

"This is very nice. I should have asked about laundry service..."

• Like 1

*By the time Darius is finished he goes downstairs to join the party for dinner even if he doesn't need it. It never occurred to him they might all be in the baths at the same time and for a few seconds he wonders if he is in the right place, for whatever reason he doesn't find anyone of Lady Kazumi's retinue or the lady herself*

*He decides to go outside to check the name of the establishment once more, only to find Adam standing on his own*

"Hello Adam, would you care to chat?"

*Darius had been looking to forward to talk to Adam alone and the opportunity seemed to have presented itself*

"I would love to talk about you"

*Darius says wishing he could still fly so he didn't had to look up to look at Adam in the eyes. And whilst he could cast the spell again he was weary they would be attached*

"Do you know just how powerful and special you are? For example do you know you don't need to sleep?"

*Darius says probing Adam about his own skills*

Edited by PsychoSexual

"It's perfectly normal. Your creator really should have told you."

*Darius walks around Adam examining the exquisite craftmanship, the magical times binding the magic onto his metal body*

"It makes you an excellent guard you will be able to protect us when we sleep. I worry Lady Gold is in danger"

Adam i never knew of my creator once i woken i was all alone and there where many others standing or broken around me but none was moving and there was no small human around so i walked out where i woken and walked from there and don't worry onces you all sleep me will watch you all "

"Thank you Adam, but I don't think you should do it alone. We should have more than one person keeping guard"

*Darius says patting Adam's shoulder*

"You know I envy you Adam, you have many advantages over mortals like myself. Do you know you are virtually indestructible? You are practically immortal"

I go to my own private room that has been given to us to inhabit while staying here. Since I do not own much at all, mainly my clothes and bag of stuff, I quickly get settled in. It takes me more time to look around the size of it in wonderment."Wow, spacious. This could almost hold half a family at home", I say to myself and then see Snippers waddle over to the window to look at the golem."Ohhh, you miss your friend, huh? As long as you come back, you can go Snippers", I say, letting the turtle find Adam once more.

"We have been hired to protect Lady Gold, I think if you protect her and you help the group"

*Darius looks at Adam*

"You don't die at all Adam, not unless someone very powerful tries very hard. You won't age either. You won't know hunger or thirst, in many ways your us a privileged existance."

Edited by PsychoSexual

@JennyDK
Kazumi answered Nishka's question. "Yes, I see a very similar dynamic in most human and humanoid settlements. I for one, find that women are more than capable of performing most tasks normally designated for men. Also, many of these women were hurt or enslaved by men. We are by no means against men, we just stay together and look out for each other as best we can. Many of my retinue have left my company to start their own businesses, get married, raise families, or even just to strike out on their own. I merely offer companionship, a salary, and the relative safety of numbers for as long as necessary."

@Balthier
Several women are standing by with hot water and cleaning cloths and brushes. Two wear only gauzy cloth wrapped around their lower bodies, while another is completely nude, her darkly tanned skin glistening as steam condenses on her body, dark hair piled high atop her head and pinned in place. Her emerald eyes seem filled with amusement as she circles the room casting furtive glances at Jerell's well-muscled body.

The nude woman approaches Jerell and prepares to step into the bath with him. "Shall I bathe you, Master?" She dips a large, natural sponge into the water, then holds it aloft, letting the water drip onto her bare skin and run in tiny rivulets down her body, following the curve of her ample breasts, over her rib cage and waist and down her full hips.

@DozleZabie2 

@PsychoSexual

Tamiko, Kazumi's half-elf majordomo, approaches the two as they converse. She waits deferentially for a pause in the conversation, and then addresses Adam.

"Master Golem," she says, with a nod of respect. "You need not wait outside. When my mistress arrived in town, she ordered us to move to a building with a large basement entrance that could accommodate your size. The entrance is around the side. Although you should not need sleep or food, we have prepared a bedchamber for you, with a chair and sleeping pallet that should hold even under your frame. I know you do not tire and have no need of these things, but we wished to give you all the same comforts offered the rest of your party."

"If you wish to stand guard, our own guards will be more than happy to join you and keep you company. They work on rotation throughout the night. Kayla and Brigid are on duty now," she nods toward two women near the door.

Kayla has dark hair cut to rough bangs over her thick eyebrows, and Brigid is a redhead whose quick smile is welcoming and friendly. These two stand at either side of the door. Both wear chainmail armor and carry shields and longswords.

She gives Darius an appraising look, then says, "If either of you needs anything, please ask any of the staff. We are here to serve."

• Love 1

@IsabellaRose

"It seems Lady Kazumi has considered everything. It's rare to find myself with nothing to do, even rarer to find myself able to relax."

*He says looking at Miss Tamiko, smiling at her*

"Miss Tamiko, do you know where I may find Lady Kazumi so I may thank her personally?"

*He pats Adam's shoulder*

"It seems I have worried unnecessarily. Try to relax and enjoy yourself."

I nod and doing my outmost to understand the whole dynamic happening here and it sounds like there is a lot of turmoil and dangers here in Ouland."I think I understand you Lady Kazumi and it sounds lovely that you have helped so many in their lives. I deeply respect you for doing this. It does make me wonder how much trouble there seems to be brewing here, both on smaller and larger scale. Sure, we have issues and quarrels at home in the swamp, but it is rare and usually solved peacefully. We look after each other and work together - like a symbiose with each other and of course nature and spirits", I speak and give her another respectful bow.

*I look at the two partially clothed girls first. I find their calmness at watching me disrobe to nothing reassuring. I straighten up to give them a good view. Stretch and flex just a little, feeling the difference without the light mitral armor on. Then I watch the dark skinned one approach me.  I am enchanted by her exotic bright green eyes and mind dark eyelashes. I take in her whole body as she approaches and take a deep breath, attempting to calm my heart rate, which I can feel starting to bound. I am lost in her eyes for a moment, so deep I almost didn't hear her question, her voice smooth as silk. I close my eye for a second and try to maintain calm, but visions of the exoctic beauty fill my mind. I eventually find my voice.*

"Yes. Please do. Might I know your name Miss?"

* I attempt to maintain eye contact, but I have not felt this attracted to someone in a very long time.  I feel my body craving her and blood flowing around my body. My peripheral vision drinks up her curves like a parched man gulping water just out of the desert.*

Edited by Balthier

2 minutes ago, Dozle The Crusader said:

Adam "can you take me to this please i get lost really easy im just happy to be indoors i don't want it to rain on me again" Adam was not a big fan of the rain even tho he can not feel the rain made him feel sad 

"The rain cannot harm you my friend, and when it rains we all get wet. Golem, human or God alike"