GM Angel's Pathfinder Gameplay Thread

The monk continues his caress of his companion. "I would most definitely enjoy doing this again at another time. I would not say no to you returning the favor either." Cernan's hands begin to focus on Niskha's thighs for the moment. "And would that be a problem if it was done on purpose?" Cernan asks quietly. 

All soap has pretty much gone from my body by now."Seeing how nice it feels, it would almost be a shame not to", I reply back to him and even let my legs open up more to make him able to reach even more places. I let my arms reach around my back to grasp around his neck and pull closer yet as my nipples harden as well from all of this stimulation."Does it seem like one? I think both of us would prefer that not to happen",  I whisper back and give a wink.

• Love 1

Cernan takes the open legs as an invitation and moves his hand higher on Niskha's inner thighs, teasing the point where they meet. He moans in pleasure as she grasps his neck pulling him closer. He starts to kiss her neck as his hands lightly touch her slit, all the while, his engorged cock pressed against her bottom. 

• Like 1

This may be my first time experiencing anything of this sort, but that does not mean I am at all apprehensive of it, as long as I feel it's safe and with all these people that seems very likely to hold true. A long and deep sharp gasps escapes my lips from the kiss being put on my neck. A heavier shiver shakes my body from the moment that I feel a hand slide down to directly rub private parts below. His palm and fingers are met by a growing heat and wetness, which even produces a sloppy sound that spreads into the bathing area. My upper teeth bite my lower lip in a seductive manner."Ohhhh...ohhh myyy...you have been waiting for this I can tell...nnghhhh..", i grunt and then gently move my backside, alllowing my crack to gently stroke up and down his cock.

• Love 1

*The Red Wizard, hears a vague a sound and since he is just sitting there enjoying the bath rather than doing anything his curiosity gets the better of him, but fortunately Darius is wizard and he doesn't actually need to get up to satisfy his curiosity.  However he would never try to cast a spell without his focus, so he calls Mountain Splitter to his hand. With it in hand and a few minutes of concentration, he simply says a single word in the language of magic*

"Asairina"

*This creates an invisible magical sensor and he sends it to see whats causing all this noise*

Spoiler

Cantrip Prestidigitation to bring the sword to my hand.

Use Arcane Bond to cast any unprepared spell I know.

Cast Arcane Eye

Move eye to person knocking.

The monk's right hand lingers at her private parts as he brings his left hand up to her chest. He moans into her neck from the stimulation of his cock. Cernan dips his fingers inside the folds of her lips as his other hand gently pinches her nipples. "I would love to have you, if you are willing."

• Love 1

Spoiler

((really tired, so this will be my final post for the night ❤️ I will of course respond later))

He can of course feel how hard and throbbing my left nipple is against his hand and the touching only makes my breathing heavier and faster as well. Luckily, Ratfolk do not have the same idea about "saving one self for marriage" and other such human and religious concepts. We are quite honest if we like or dislike something or someone. OF course, it is unlikely for this to be known anyone present here."Hahhhhnn...gahhnnn....if I objected to that, we would not have gotten this far monk Cercan. Though you will have to live with that I am fully inexperienced with coitus", I growl in delight and myself heat up more each passing moment.

*Darius could see with his Arcane Eye that it was just some bothersome man asking for money, he could have used magic to communicate with this man, but as far as he could tell it was just a random person with no magical abilities or anything particular importance so he left the old man alone. Since he had already cast the spell he decided to move the eye to see how Lady Gold was doing, he was not trying to spy on her, merely make sure she was safe*

Lady Gold lies snoring on a large comfortable bed in her room. She was wearing only a simple shift now, exposing the curves of her large breasts and flat belly. Most of her supple legs are exposed as she hadn't even gotten under the covers when she passed out. The three shape shifted Succubi bustle quietly around her room, rearranging things the way they know she likes them and unpacking a bunch of different things from the Lady's huge travel chests, though they know they might not stay more than the night possibly.

@MIroque

*Satisfied that Lady Gold is safe and sound, he is surprised at the sexiness of the Lady, but he didn't felt he could trust her enough to ever enjoy being with her, though he hoped that would change. Darius moves his Arcane Eye to check on Princess Nephthys and her retinue, wanting to make sure they are okay since he hadn't heard about them in a while. He didn't think she would be able to tell the eye was there but even if she did he hoped she wouldn't find it intrusive, there was much he still wished to learn from her people and specially from her.*

Edited by PsychoSexual

@PsychoSexual

Osirian military unit was camping outside the town, still waitting for someobe from towns guard or delecate to grant them entrance. 

The invisible eyeball could easily find the camp, but while floating toward, to more intimite distance, the knightly guard alert themselves, as they can see it, and alert the princess from her pyramid shaped tent. 

Adam hear or thought something was at the main house door so he got up from his chair and and bowed his head from the sller way and went to the door to see a homeless looking guy at he frount door  he spoke in his slow deep voice again "what you be doing here human "

Adam remember those coin things lady gold was handing out was he given these things "you mean like those shinny coin things i was given " the slow iron golem asked the old man has he looked for the on his person if he was given one or amy he did rember a small shake he picked up from a bandit with shines in it "what in this bag you need"

7 hours ago, JennyDK said:

"Hahhhhnn...gahhnnn....if I objected to that, we would not have gotten this far monk Cercan. Though you will have to live with that I am fully inexperienced with coitus"

Cernan puts both of his hands on the little ratfolk's hips and carefully lifts her up. He turns her around and lowers her onto his lap, the length of his cock now pressed against her slit rather than her ass crack. Staring in Niskha's eyes, "I sure I can live with that, and I am more than willing to help you gain this lacking experience." Cernan leans his head down and begins to suck on her hard nipples. He also gropes her ass cheeks, causing her to grind against his swollen rod.

• Love 1

Due to my small size, I am quite easy to lift and i make no effort to really fight against it either. Since hedonism is not a thing or even a term in the Swamplands, there is no shame or embarrassement from this taking place amidst all of the others in the bath. Neither do I make any attemtp to hide or even lower my clear arousal and verbal enjoyment of my first time. A deeply felt groan slips past my perky lips as the manhood now directly touches my already warm and moist vagina."UUgnnnhhh..haha, looks like I will have plenty of journal writing tonight, haha! I have only ever watched before...ahnnnn....ahhhh, that feels nicccerrr than I imagined", I say while I am teases and stimulated down ther and on my nipples. My firm buttocks feels hot to the touch as well and I even grind back against the various places of touch.

• Love 1

Cernan kisses Niskha passionately as he lifts her up only slightly this time. He positions his shaft to point at her entrance and slowly eases Niskha down onto his cock. With the mushroom head just barely poking inside her slit and pulling her down ever so slightly, "Whenever you are ready, just go at what pace feels good for you."

Luckily, I have kissed before, but not at all in this context. Despite my ruggish looks, the lips are also warm and soft to the touch and I kiss back as well as I can, though it still comes off as a bit clumsy and indeed inexperienced, though my heat makes up for it. I sense how I am lifted up and onto his fully hard rod, making me let out another growl on lust and then I ease myself down. I bite my lower lip due to size difference, but thankfully my wetness makes it possible."A..AHHHH...NGHHH...Haaahhnnn...s..soo this isss whatt itt feeels liiiikkee! Grahhnnn...hhggnnnn!", I growl almost like an animal, as the head and a few inches slip into my furnace hot snatch, greeting him with immense tightness.

• Love 1

Cernan moans in pleasure as his cock begins to enter Niskha hot and tight tunnel. She can feel him twitching inside her ever so slightly as she lowers herself. "Niskha, you feel so good. I have never been with one as small and tight as you." The monk resumes passionately kissing his new lover as they continue. 

Between noises of pleasure and arousal, I respond back, with a big smirk adorning my exotic face."Ohhhh, humans feell..ahhhnnn...pretty niiice tooo....mmmmmmmm...are you saying you prefer tiny ones like me then? You can tell me", I say and give a playful laugh while the stimulation rises within me and I lean forward to grasp around his torso. Slowly, my hips start to move and from behind it is easy to see and spot how the member has my firm ass riding up and down of it. I make out with him once more, getting quite into this.

• Love 1

Sheriff Hemlock is a slightly built man of darker skin and wise knowing eyes. Fully armed and armored he approach the contingent at the gates with a dozen town guards;essentially Sandpoints entire professional fighting force.

He nods in greeting to the strong force gathered on his doorstep.

"Hello and welcome to Sandpoint. May I ask your intentions here?" Hemlock asks, his manner soft and gentile.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dozle The Crusader said:

Adam remember those coin things lady gold was handing out was he given these things "you mean like those shinny coin things i was given " the slow iron golem asked the old man has he looked for the on his person if he was given one or amy he did rember a small shake he picked up from a bandit with shines in it "what in this bag you need"

"Just a coin or two would be fine!" He says then his eyes grow wide as one of Lady Gold's guards hands him two gold coins.

The monk is definitely enjoying his partners enthusiasm and playful spirit. His hips start to rise and meet Niskha's downward movements, driving himself deeper into her canal. He breaks the kiss momentarily and teases, "After this, I might just develop a preference for tiny ones." Cernan starts to pinch and play with her nipples as they continue their love making in full view of the others in the bath.