OOC talk for Monster Academy.

1 minute ago, Godot said:

Welcome to the club, brother. We hope you will enjoy your time here. It's good that you're checking the place out at first, lurking and reading the other currently ongoing interactions here is a good idea to get a grasp at what's going on.

Combat's not the main focus obviously, but I am sure something like that is allowed, maybe, perhaps, you should ask someone who's more reliable than me. xD

Wow, you guys are quick with your responses!  I appreciate the warm welcome here ^^

I'll be sure to ask around about combat and figure out how everything works here.  Been a while since I've done a public rp before ED, if I've ever done one at all-

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

14 minutes ago, Typical Blue Haired Dude said:

Wow, you guys are quick with your responses!  I appreciate the warm welcome here ^^

I'll be sure to ask around about combat and figure out how everything works here.  Been a while since I've done a public rp before ED, if I've ever done one at all-

ah, as the person who is currently using the arena for other means I will just say sorry for making it smell a little lewd in there!

• Love 1

10 hours ago, JennyDK said:

We have orientations for year 1, 2 and 3, but they are pretty far in by now.

I think your best bet is to find a character you find interesting and fitting and ask the player if they want to interact with you. I am pretty free at the moment, personally.

I think I'd like to play with your gazer, she looks cute and sounds sweet 😁

• Love 2