Fateful tragedy. (Harmony Frost & JennyDK)

The showers. Just like that another memory was triggered and she could see Misty stepping into the steamy shower, her hair up and her muscles glistening. It was something she saw often and she made it a habit not to stare, but.... it definitely wasn’t something she had forgotten. But this was different. There’d been other women around. Laughing, chatting or whatever else they did in the locker room. The atmosphere was a lot less romantic and she was never quite this close to Misty. She realized that she must have been caught in a trance because she barely even heard the other woman’s question until the tail end. “Wha—? Oh no! No way, I’m fine I promise. You’re definitely not weirding me out,” Andrea reassures, reaching over to rub her thigh gently, her hand slipping unconsciously close to the juncture between her thighs. “I’m sorry if I’m making you second guess yourself. I think we’re both tense. Neither one of us wanting to offend the other. But we’re not strangers so let’s both agree to relax and give each other the benefit of the doubt that nothing we do is meant to offend, sound good?” She suggested, still resting her hand on Misty’s thigh. 

• Love 1

Luckily for Andrea, Misty does not seem to notice and thus not reacting to her brief window of spacing out with those thoughts and images fresh in her memory. She feels a bit unsure from what they she phrased telling her she was good, but she decides to let the doubt of it, come to her advantage and believe what she says. Then she lets out a weak, but still sweet groan as the hot hand finds her thighs, clearly making Misty feel good from the touch."Y..yess..of course..that sounds very fitting and well....Andrea...", she replies back and yet her body does not pull back, with her eyes, on their own according seeking out the ones of her co-worker. It looks like no matter either of them says or does, it just ends up reinforcing the mood between them. While Andrea is not aware of the movements of her hand, Misty is. The tomboy simply lets her next word be driven by her subconscious needs for closeness and human affection."Ahhhh..please...Andrea...I..I..hahhnn...your hand...please..don't stop...I..I...I...li..lii..likkee itt", the last part barely a whisper and her eyes closes.

• Love 1

There were few things that ever truly surprised Andrea, but hearing such a sweet, soft sound leave Misty’s lips was definitely one of them. Especially since she was the cause of the sound. She had meant to simply comfort the girl by her touch, but obviously she was in need of more than a simple rub. Still, she had no idea whether Misty wanted things to escalate or if she wanted a simple massage. Andrea decided to sit on the side of caution and just keep things friendly. Although who was she kidding really? She was finding this increasingly difficult to remain platonic. The blonde woman was so sexy and she never got an opportunity to be this close before. “I....well, I could give you a real massage Misty. If you’d like? You feel so tense,” Andrea observed, rubbing her thigh her other hand spreading the woman’s legs. She stopped rubbing and just examined the muscles, lightly brushing across her covered mound, but quickly removing her hands altogether. Instead she met Misty’s gaze, smiling warmly. “Yes, very tense. But I can work out those kinks. I have oils too, why don’t you strip for me and I’ll take care of you in my bedroom?”

• Love 1

Misty would never ever have thought she may come to like to the touch of another woman, let alone openly ask for more. The realization dawns on her so much, that she basically clamps up for a brief moment, which is very rare as she often seems to be ramble on and such. The look on her face is one of embarrasement and confusion, but mixed in there is still a lot of liking for what the evening has moved towards. Of course, she still mostly sees Andrea as a new friend, but even she cannot deny that this is not really something normal friends do. Her muscles are strong, but mostly just toned in appearance, though Andrea knows this woman can bench press a lot indeed. She nods softly, finally able to speak after a few seconds of being asked about a massage."Ohh...y..yeah...that would be very needed...m.mmaybe..a.fter..after..another quick..shot? Y...you know..t..to warm us..I mean..me..warm ME up!", she says, stumbling over her words and being as cutely awkward as a teenage girl.

Aftert the next assumed shot of alcohol she simply gets up, which makes her large boobs jiggle freely in her tanktop and still making the points of her nipples stick out like minitature tents. Silently she follows the other blonde into the bedroom. She gets up on the bed and slips off her shirt, revealing her soft and pillowy breasts bounce freely, nipples very hard indeed. She tries not to look directly at Andrea, but kind of like the idea of her...watching her. Then she slips out of her pants as well, unsure if her panties should go as well, so she dares cast a look at  Andrea to judge her reaction and go from there.

• Love 1

Obviously Misty was just as shocked by her own wanton response which lets Andrea see that it was more reflexive rather than something she truly desired. Still, she seemed okay with getting a massage which in Andrea’s opinion she sorely needed. She would just have to hold back her own desires (which she was struggling with anyway) and just treat her friend. Because that’s what friends did right? Rub oil on their friends hot, naked body? God this was going to be pure torture. After taking Misty’s suggestion, Andrea downed another shot, and got up from the couch, and led her new roommate to her bedroom. Her bed was large with deep red sheets. Soft, yet not too plush. She kept her living area neat so Andrea has no problem locating her essential oils.

But just as she intends to go into her bathroom and fetch them, Misty takes off her top and Andrea can’t hold in her gasp. Her breasts were huge and those nipples were pointing directly at her in stiff peaks. Subconsciously she licks her lips, unable to keep from staring as Misty continues to disrobe. When she doesn’t take off her panties Andrea gets a sneaky idea. This was her chance to see her full nude form again and up close. She was sure with a little nudging she could get her to take them off. Plus it seemed like she was waiting for further instructions anyway. “Go ahead and fully undress Misty. Like you said, we’re both women. Plus, I sensed some tense areas in your inner thigh so I would hate to not be able to reach where you need it most.”

By now it seems almost idiotic and pointless for Misty to deny, at least to herself. The closeness, the silliness, being able to relax with someone else, the lingering sweet sensual tension - all of this and more pointing towards one clear: She was attracted to Andrea. She has no idea how deep this goes at all, but getting massages is not even something her now former husband offered her and neither did she feel a desire for it. This...this is way different, like she can allow herself to be more girly and more vulnerable around her new friend. Oh god....what if this not even mutual at all and Andrea is simply  being swept along with Misty's own actions, word and conduct? And of course...she has been drinking as well, which does not help matters. It is only the words from the other blonde that takes her out of it and before her alcohol induced mind can even keep up, she simply slips them off and smiles softly."Yes...yes please..Andrea...I do need it there...as well........more than you know", she replies back, not at all her usual tomboyish and brash self, but rather just a simple woman with simple needs and it shows. Now, Andrea is free to enjoy Misty in all of her naked glory and while mouth fails to utter what she is really feeling for, her eyes does it without a lie and if Andrea studies her look, she can tell Misty is deeply hungering for intimacy and closeness.

• Love 1

More than you know......

She caught it, but just barely and for a moment her own lust abated and she simply wanted to help and hold her new friend. Funny, wasn’t usually this open and close to new people. It had to be her admiration for Misty that was awakening these feelings. She wasn’t normally attracted to women so it had to be Misty specifically that had her body reacting so strangely. Speaking of bodies.... damn Misty was fine. And that pretty little pussy of hers....goodness, Andrea couldn’t wait to see her spread out on her bed.... Especially since the beautiful blonde was giving her such a look of longing and hunger. Was it on purpose? Or simply because of her vulnerable state? Was it wrong for Andrea to indulge in these feelings? 

Maybe she could give this as a gift? So it was less about her and more so about making Misty feel good. “Don’t worry, I promise to take care of you. Now, why don’t you lie that gorgeous body of yours back and relax while I get the massage oils? Oh, on your back please. Let’s do the front first.” She sent her another smile before jogging into her en-suite bathroom and fetching the lavender oil from the medicine cabinet. When she returned Misty was spread out and Andrea bit back a moan at the sight. Her hands itches to touch her flesh and she had to take a deep breath to calm down. “Alright now, the oil may be cold at first but it’ll warm up the more I rub. Trust me, after this you’ll crave massages. I usually go to a spa at least once a month. Judging by the tenseness in your body, I assume you don’t? Or it’s been a while at least?” She asked this as she started to pour a little bit of the oil onto Misty’s chest, stomach and legs. And then her hands were on her breasts, spreading the oil and cupping them both with much relish.

• Love 1

At this point, the alcoholo begins to even further remove her inhibitions towards Andrea and she can at least tell herself that she kind of wants her, but not wanting to risk their new and budding friendship to explode and die out, she keeps mostly quiet about it, at least verbally, while her body language, facial expression and her eyes tell a much different story indeed. For now, she tries to just follow the flow and well...what happens...will happen.

Misty feels both terrified and heavily attracted to basically exposing herself like this to Andrea. Yet, she still does it while blushing hard over the simple compliment. Her large breasts, thick muscular thighs, tone stomach and overall fit appearance stands out very well. Even between the legs Andrea might even spot some her juices making a small wet mess. Misty is unusually quiet, but it could just be the situation and all. Her chest heaves deeply and her body already looks lightly sweaty and hot to the touch. She simply has her arms along her sides, unsure if this is correct, but simply going with it. She looks up at her co-worker and smile widely."I...I have never gone to one...or gotten massages...this..this is my first...so I am bit uncertain...what to do other than lie still...", she hardly gets out before the creamy oil begins to put onto her and spread out. The hands touch and cup her breasts, which makes her groan softly in joy. Her nipples are still hard like small rough diamonds and she squirms lightly against the sheets."Ahhhhh...bu..buttt thiis is niiiice...I could get...used to this...Andreaaaa...please..m..moooooore...touch me..mooooooore!", she pants out, sounding more like she asks for groping than actual massage.

• Love 1

Her squirming and pleading was making this rather difficult. If she kept it up, Andrea might just bury her face between Misty’s thighs and just be done with it. But she was trying to behave and just be a good friend but this was going to be hard. Still, it was nice to see her reacting to her touch so eagerly and just when she had barely begun. “No need to beg Misty, I’ve only just begun. But, I do like hearing you so don’t hesitate to let me know how I’m doing,” Andrea said with a giggle, focusing on giving her more touches just as she asked. Her hands slid easily along her flesh, the oil doing its job well. She groped and caressed Misty’s tits. Her hardened nipples just begging to be sucked, but Andrea restrained herself. Still she allowed herself to fondle her breasts like she would if they were to make love, tugging on her and playing with each soft mound. Finally, she had to move on to her arms lest she get carried away again. 

Andrea has to admire her muscles, she knew that that she was strong but actually feeling it was something different. And even when Andrea moved onto her legs she was pleasantly surprised by the amount of muscle she found there. As she focused on Misty’s right leg and foot, she noticed the glistening moisture between her legs and licked her lips. Maybe she could get away with “massaging” that part too. She would have to see how things progressed. 

Knowing Misty right, when even she is begging for something, she must be quite needy and it does appear to be the case here indeed. She nods softly, realizing how she was pleading and a short lived flash of embarrassment goes through her and yet she does not regret it one bit."Yeah...okay..of course...I ..I will", she says rather timidly, feeling a mixture of awkwardness. She does her best to be a more still and such, but the beloved and much needed caresses is just too much to be able to completely lie still and Andrea makes her co-worker produce feminine noises of pleasantness and pleasure that she probably never thought Misty could make, showing she too is indeed a woman just like herself. She looks at the clothing of Andrea, urged to really help her out of them, but unless she says or hears a clear want from the other blonde, she doesn't  go for it, but if Andrea keeps a good eye on her, she might notice the eager stares she is getting.

Things get a bit less intense, but no less pleasureable as the hands go from her bountiful bosom and then to her arm and legs. Everywhere on her feel insanely tight and tense, very telling of how she has probably never had a massage in her life."Ahhnn,,nghhh...ittt. feells niiiiiice, but I feel sooo sooore toooo!", she groans out.

• Love 1

Hearing her soft little feminine sighs, and the way she tried it to squirm. It was firstly shocking to hear Misty sound so....dainty, but secondly, Andrea found it incredibly arousing and it was hard to keep things friendly. Especially when she could feel Misty’s stares and the heat emanating from her. Was she just as turned on as she was? But even if she was, she should be encouraging that? After all, her teammate was going through a divorce and this was extremely vulnerable right now. It was obvious that she probably hadn’t felt this amount of intimacy in a long time. Thus explaining the was she was reacting...or was she truly so....sensitive? If so, what was wrong with her husband? He had this succulent body to himself and he didn’t want it? 

Maybe she could show Misty a taste of pleasure? 

“Yes, I can feel your soreness. You’re really....tight—right here....” By this time Andrea’s hands had reached her inner thighs and she was sitting between Misty’s legs. Her pussy was looking so shiny with her juices, needy too. She was determined to ease the tension she felt. “I hope that I’m not overstepping my bounds, but I can tell that you need this. Let me be a good friend to you Misty.” Slowly, she ran her hand along the woman’s slit, biting her lip as she easily parted her velvety folds. She was so warm, and wet, and for a moment Andrea simply savored the feeling of her outer lips, rubbing the soft flesh. “Mmmm, you feel like silk. And so saucy too. I don’t even need the oil. Not here. And look at this pretty little clit, just begging for attention. Don’t worry, I’m gonna massage you thoroughly. Would you like that sweetie?” She asked, still teasing her pussy lips but ignoring her sensitive button for the time being.

• Love 1

Just like Andrea, though unknown to them both, Misty too has many thougths and doubts swirling in her head around this. She really wants to touch Andrea, to kiss her, to hold her, taste her...and..ugh...sooo many inappropriate thoughts in her mind, though she knows it will be bad to utter them out loud, at least now that her new friend has her oily hands all over her naked body. The sensation on her hypersensitive body does get harder and harder to not moan from and her legs rub against each other a little, making the wet mess even more showing and bigger.

She nods softly at the words of how tight and tense that part feels, her legs very widely open. Her slightly hairy pussy stands out so much, the scent of wetness getting thicker in the air and of course tons of pheromones being spreads from both women."Ahhh, I trust you...Andrea...don't worry...I will let you know if you...go too..ahhhh..faaaarr" she pants out and even spreads her legs more, her eyes beaming with lust and need. Once the hand reaches her damp meat curtains, a sharp and loud groan escapes her lips."Ohhhhh...ggahhhn....hnnngg..yesss...massage that place...a loooot...pleassee!". Her trashing gets replaced with tensing up, but this time in a much more lovely and delightful manner. She nods heavily, asking to be well tended to.

• Love 1

Seeing Misty’s vigorous head nods and the way she was still pleading was all Andrea needed to continue. That plus the delicious way her body glowed from the oils and her desire. She could see that she was enjoying this far more than maybe she anticipated and was obviously eager for much more. Andrea could only imagine the sounds she would make when she finally reached her climax and she was all too happy to get her there. “As you wish,” She replied with a wink, her fingers sliding over that nub easily. She began to massage her clit, mashing down on it as she did. A large part of her wanted to use her mouth as well but there’s no way she could justify that. Even this massage was a flimsy cover, but it at least allowed Andrea this much access. And goodness, this was so much fun. Misty was squirming by now, and it was a wonderful sight. “Now it’s time for the deep tissue massage,” Andrea narrated as she slid two fingers inside her hot, wet, cunt. She groaned with longing as the woman’s walls clenched around her reflexively, “Ohhhh so greedy. And so tight. How long until you cum, sweet? Surely not too much longer. Especially if I find...it......” Grinning impishly at her colleague, Andrea continued to massage her clit whilst her other hand was busy sliding in and out of her pussy. Her curled fingers digging into the warm, spongy walls, scraping and rubbing, always searching for that super sensitive spot that would undo her completely.

• Love 1

Misty's eyes stare in utter longing and with a passion unlike anything she has ever felt before, even on the height of her former relationship.  Her heart is about to beat so hard it might even fly out of her chest. The images in her mind grow more frequent, more lewd, more hot, more wonderful. This is just a rising tidal wave of excitement and arousal. Finally, she hears confirmation for her pleading and she can feel she needs it...BADLY! As that finger finds and plays with her hard love button, she grips the sheets with her hands, lightly, for now."Aaaahh..goood...yesss..my clit..wants it tooo...mmmmmm", she pants out and sadly this is the most attention her pussy has ever gotten, at least where it was the focus on hands. She  pants heavily and fast while Andrea lets her know she is about to get even more. Next thing, two fingers slid inside her lust cave, the fingers of Andrea met with heat rivaling a furnace as well as being drenced fully in seconds."Mmmmmmmmgahhhh...Andreeaa...youuu massaageee my pussyy soo welllll! I..I am not sure...b..buut so..sooooon", she manages to get out between rapid panting. Her inner walls try to milk the fingers by instinct and of course, makes it harder for the other blonde to retract them.

• Love 1

Barely, just barely, Andrea managed to pull her fingers free, only to add a third as she stretched Misty’s juicy cunt. She dug deeper, wanting to hear more of her moans and her praise. For a moment she left her clit alone, her hand sliding up, petting the hairs on her mound and then slipping across her toned abs to grasp at her heaving bust. At this point she was straddling one of Misty’s legs, one hand still fucking her while the other was caressing her tits. Unconsciously she rubbed her crotch on the other woman’s thigh, as she had been extremely turned on by her cries. She leaned her head down so that her lips were hovering over the beautiful blonde’s, “Go ahead Misty, cum for me. Release all of that tension,” Andrea purred, reaching up to cup her face, her fingers still shiny from her juices. Her body pressed against Misty’s nude form so she could feel how much she trembled. Plus she wanted to see her face when she finally came apart. Meanwhile her left hand was working double time, three fingers deep into her pussy whilst her thumb frantically teased her clit. It was only a matter of time now....

Honestly, Misty has hardly ever masturbated and after she got into her relationship that eventually led to marriage, even less so and sadly, as things really got bad, she was not getting any action in the bedroom either. So it is hardly a wonder how needy and sensitive she is at this point, especially as it is one of the same gender who probably knows how to do this sort of stuff much better than herself. Deep groan and heavy panting fills the bedroom, making Andrea well aware of good she is doing and how pleasured her co-worker feels. She does notice how one of her legs feels extremely hot and massively wet and with half eye she sees how Andrea is using her thigh to feel good as well. The cover up of a massage is practically completely out of the window. Misty's head is simply a mush of pleasure, arousal, warmth and now aiming to find ways to return the favour. Though, that intention quickly melt as the joy gets way too much under a three finger, clit and breast attack. Her body spasms more and more and her inner walls grasp and tighten hard, before they go fully mad and tighten like vices."AH..F..FUU..FUCCKK! Y..YEESSS..G.GO..GONNAA..c..CU..I..I..cCUUUMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGG!", she ends up yelling out hard, her mind blacking out for a short moment. Her free hand grips onto the other blonde's ass, firmly squeezing it to try and use it as part of her release.

• Love 1

Just as she expected, Misty looked so hot as she came, but having the blonde grab onto her ass during her climax was quite the surprise. She didn’t let up on her clit, continuing to rub until it became impossible due to the nude girl’s twitching. Andrea grinned, easing her hand out of her wet cunt and brought her fingers to her mouth. Her tongue farting out to lick up her juices. There was no point in trying to hide just how much she enjoyed herself. Normal friends didn’t interact this way, but there was no harm in having a little fun...right? “Mmmm, that was intense. I hope you had a good time Misty. You feel less tense now,” She observed, lightly caressing her body. Calmly, Andrea drew away, trying to cool down her her arousal. Still smiling, she simply sat down beside Misty, waiting for the other woman to gather herself. 

Misty has had orgasms before, but this was indeed a very different type and intensity, most likely a combination of being left pent up for so long and having it done by someone who better knows how the female body works. After orgasming heavenly, even from just some fingerplay, she slowly calms herself down little by little, her panting growing weaker and less rapid than before. Her head is still a bit woozy from the pleasure and arousal, but she is still very much able to discern and understand her surroundings. Her body feels a bit spent, but still very relaxed the further away from her climax she gets."Haaaaahn...nnghhh....mmmmmm...I definitely needed that, Andrea! Though...I think we both know this wasn't exactly a massage. Still...I think we are free to do what we want...and right now...I would love to get on the couch, have our food, watch some dumb comedies, get wasted.....and what happens...happens", the last part is said much softer and with a heavy blush of on her cheeks. She sits up and smiles widely before giving her co-worker a tight hug."Thank you...so much...for taking me in and...well...everything so far", she whispers in her ear.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

At least she didn’t have to say it, even Misty agreed that what just happened was more than a massage. Certainly not a normal one anyway. It didn’t seem like she was regretting it much anyway so that was good. Andrea didn’t know how’d she would feel if Misty started acting weird afterwards. But overall she just looked relaxed and happy. And....maybe ready for more if those softly spoken words were anything to go by.  Whatever happens....happens.... Yeah, she could go with that. She was just about to get up when she felt Misty pull her in for a tight hug. Andrea eagerly returned the hug, wishing she was just as nude as her partner. How much better would this feel? She can’t help but to stroke the girls soft flesh as they hugged, a shiver going down Andrea’s spine as the other blonde whispered in her ear. “You’re very welcome Misty. It’s nice to help out a friend. Plus I like finally having some company. Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you.”

Slowly, she pulled back, smiling as she openly admired the woman’s body. There was so much that she wanted to do. But it might be too much to do all in one night. Just because there seemed to be a mutual understanding happening; that didn’t mean Andrea should take advantage of it. She had to remember that Misty was still vulnerable. Maybe in a few days when things had died down a bit they could revisit this. Then again, Andrea was pretty horny now so she wasn’t sure if she could stick to that plan. “Now, what you said earlier sounded like a great way to end the day. Let’s go!” She reached for her hands, intent on helping her to her feet so they could head to the living room together. 

• Love 1

Misty is not sure how far Andrea want to go with this or even how she feels about the blonde divorced co-worker. Still, she doesn't seem too coy around her now at least as they practically did some light lewd stuff. While it was unexpected, new and sudden, Misty cannot deny to herself that it felt so much different than anything she has tried before and in a very good way. She cannot help but look over Andrea in a totally different way now, seeing her forms underneath her clothing and imagining so many things in her mind. She snaps out of this as she is spoken to though and she nods and smiles wider."Mmmmhhhhmm..of course...and I will of course do my part of the chores here too...I don't want to be a moocher or lazy or anything...", she says before the hug ends.

Of course, the tomboyish woman has no way to read the mind or feeling of Andrea. but just having her agree to her suggestion and feeling the lovely atmosphere still stick, makes her feeling much more relaxed and at ease around the other blonde. Soon enough she lets Andrea pull her up, but due to the last pleasure spike, her body is still a bit affected and of course the alcohol does its things as well, so she stumbles a bit and ends up pushed against the front of Andrea, eyes finding each other once more and Misty blushes deeply."I..I hope it's okay..to say...that I finally see how...pretty you are...Andrea...", she says, not yet noticing how close they are.

• Love 1

Andrea laughed, waving her hand in the air from side to side casually, “Awww don’t worry about it. I definitely don’t think you’re the type to mooch. I’m sure we’ll get along fine in that department. Just keep things clean. That’s my biggest pet peeve.” That said she continued to help Misty to her feet, eyes widening when instead Misty stumbles and ends up pressed up against her. Andrea was speechless, torn between enjoying this pleasant surprise and worrying what she might do because of it. Especially with the dreamy way Misty gazed up at her. When she complimented her appearance Andrea blushed, smiling and turning her face away. She couldn’t think straight with Misty’s nude body on hers and those eyes looking at her like that. “It’s.....it’s okay Misty. I’m not pretty. Plus you can’t exactly be glamorous at our job. I’m not surprised that you didn’t think I was pretty. Still, it’s nice of you to say.” 

Sighing, trying not to dwell on the backhanded compliment and the other feelings stirring within her. She guided Misty into a more upright position, biting her lip as she tried to keep her hands from wandering too much. But it couldn’t be helped. “The oil has really made a good impact. You feel so soft,” Andrea observed, her hands grasping fistfuls of her plump rear. Their faces were closer too and the urge to kiss her was enormous. But the act seemed oddly more intimate than what they’d already shared. Maybe because there would be no hiding behind things being a friendly massage. It would just be a kiss and she didn’t know how okay Misty would be with that. She could regret everything once she fully came down from her post orgasm high. “We uh, should probably get to the living room now. Maybe you should get dressed? If you can hold yourself up I mean...”

Misty can feel and hear how Andrea doesn't acknowledge her own beauty and she won't have it.  Right now, she cannot help but keep looking over the other female, taking in her every little curve and shape and inch, almost eating her with her eyes. She has never ever looked at another woman this way and yet it seems like the most natural thing in the world for her right now. Her hands reach forwards, ever so lightly running up and down the sides of her co worker, lightly learning her shape by heart from the movements of her hands."No...noo...I..I..I am the wrong one...for only noticing you...now...like REALLY noticing you....you...have a lot of beauty...Andrea...", she says, her hot breath easily felt on the skin of the other blonde.

She gives off a soft groan as her soft and large rump is touched, making her lightly bite her lower lip and look at Andrea even more longingly. Her face simply dips closer to that of her new friend, her body moving on its own, but it's the comment about going to the living room that brings her out of it and pull back and her face becoming bright red and hot from realizing what was about to happen."Uhhhmm..yy..yeahh..uhhhmm.y..y.y..yess..m..maaybee...maybeee I..I should..get dressedd...", she says and fully turn towards her large bag, she opens up and end up finding a large T-shirt that covers her upper body well and even then a fresh pair of panties.

• Love 1

She shivered as Misty’s hands started feeling up her sides. Until now, the other woman had been sort of passive. Not really exploring her body or initiating the embraces they’ve shared. Not that Andrea could blame her. She could tell that this was new for her too. Oddly enough she couldn’t account for what was making her more bold than usual but it had to be the empathy she had for Misty’s situation. But her touch was sending little electric pulses throughout her body. And the way she was insisting that she was pretty.....It made Andrea smile. And then Misty groaned, obviously enjoying the way Andrea held her ass. Their eyes met and true enough Andrea was leaning forward, eager to finally plant her lips over hers. 

But it was like they both came to their senses or maybe just Misty did because before their lips could meet up, she was pulling away. Her face turned red and she proceeded to get dressed. Perhaps they shouldn’t go further than they already have. “I....I’m gonna go warm up our food. Meet you in the living room,” She said excusing herself. She didn’t want to stick around as their was already so much tension in the room that she couldn’t stand it. 

• Love 1

Soon enough Misty is alone in the bedroom as Andrea left her presence. She can tell that there is indeed something going on, but having a hard time telling if she is really attracted to Andrea in this way or if it's the whole situation that's causing. Indeed, she is very confused about what is going on with her. The only thing she is sure of, is that she doesn't want to cause anything bad to Andrea, like kissing her unless she knows they both want it or that she even feel like it's right in the first place. She cannot deny herself imagining stopping Andrea before she left and still kiss her hard and deep, right then and there.

Misty finally snaps enough out of it to leave the room and go to the living room where she dims the light and even pour a new shot for them and in general just making things ready for Andrea to return.

• Like 1

While it didn’t take long at all for Andrea to whack their plates into the microwave to warm up their tacos, it was a much needed reprieve from the awkward situation that she found herself in. The sexual tension between her and Misty was crazy but also somewhat ambiguous. It seemed Misty herself wasn’t sure about what she wanted. Not that Andrea could blame her. It must be hard, going through a divorce and then finding yourself homeless and in need of some help. To add to that there was the attraction between them both and Misty probably was confused being pulled in so many directions. That’s why Andrea wasn’t pushing. Well that, and the fact that this was new for her too. She’d always been.....curious, about women but Misty was her first real sexual interaction. And boy was it wonderful. Hot. And Misty was such a gorgeous and unassuming type which was interesting. That plus her tomboyish ways made hearing such girlish squeals leave her body all the more pleasing to hear. 

But while that had been fun it opened up a whole new can of worms. Hence the current situation. Andrea didn’t know what to do or how to feel. As attracted as she was to Misty, she was too afraid to put herself out there fully. After all, she had feelings too and they were bound to get hurt in all this. For all she knew she could be a fun, convenient experiment before Misty inevitably moved on. And what would working with her be like after this? Torture, most likely. A loud beeping interrupted her thoughts and Andrea sighed as she pulled their tacos from the microwave. She was surprised to find the lights in the living room dimmed and Misty was waiting with another round of shots. “Here you go....” She said while setting down a plate in front of the blonde. She took a seat beside her on the sofa and picked up a taco, immediately taking a bite. She was a lot hungrier than before but that was to be expected. Even if she was unfulfilled she had expended a fair amount of energy with that massage. “So, what should we watch? A comedy maybe? Something light and fun. I didn’t think you’d be in the room for romance or action. Horror maybe?”

• Love 1