Ooc chat for Ark Colonyship

2 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Only concern is you called phebe, when she was expecting you, before you where ready... tldr she sees you setting yhe table and fiddling with lights through one of the vents she travels through x3

...wait no its worse/better then i thought... you said hey phebe... which is like hey siri... oh... oh no.... the klutz has given me many options @Mysthero

4 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Also replied,  sorry for any typos, on mobile 

I know the struggle all too well! Really cool btw, quick question, she still 'looks' like  Phebe, just altered her textures and appearance to seem closer to human? I'm asking because perspective is always hard so was she still trying to be recognizable? 

6 minutes ago, Mysthero said:

I know the struggle all too well! Really cool btw, quick question, she still 'looks' like  Phebe, just altered her textures and appearance to seem closer to human? I'm asking because perspective is always hard so was she still trying to be recognizable? 

Hard question since im not 100% sure on how defined her appearance normally is... usually people can tell its her based off of "metal woman" not really facial features... that said her skin lacks any blemishes and her hairs perfectly straight with no frizz, something looks off about her in the sense of "too perfect" and since you IC have paid more attention to her you probably can recognize her...

Also just like before her smile is slightly too big for what it should be which is probably a tell lol

• Love 1

On 17/07/2021 at 02:31, Kitsuyumia said:

Well considering they were evacuating the whole planet i find it hard to believe they were a stow away. Unless if they somehow got on within the 30 years after leaving and up to this point.

Maybe they came across a space craft that had sent out an S.O.S but when officers from ARK investigated they just found a bunch of dead bodies? Maybe she hitched a ride from there? I'm just throwing out ideas since I assume that they would have come across other travellers in the vast ocean of space. 

On 18/07/2021 at 05:10, Mysthero said:

*poke* everything... ok?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up