Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

so uh... how do we want to get a nerdy werewolf girl to join in to the middle of some very... active skinship? And why is she headed there anyways? Also is this human or wolf sides of things 

Laura could come by after an assignment to an empty office. A note specifying her whereabouts if her Gamma minor needs to know. Coming to the lagoon upset that she had to go through the woods alone and see the two engaging in HUMAN interactions. Then her Gamma can comfort her. 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Lady_Xien said:

Laura could come by after an assignment to an empty office. A note specifying her whereabouts if her Gamma minor needs to know. Coming to the lagoon upset that she had to go through the woods alone and see the two engaging in HUMAN interactions. Then her Gamma can comfort her. 

based on this description laura would be new to the pack (if im reading this right), and would be upset by... something? im guessing going to said empty office? honestly not 100% on what the suggestion is x-x i may just need to read more into the setting or something

10 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

based on this description laura would be new to the pack (if im reading this right), and would be upset by... something? im guessing going to said empty office? honestly not 100% on what the suggestion is x-x i may just need to read more into the setting or something

If she's new to the pack, she could overhear the fact that Darion didn't have to go through the normal trials since they're talking in the foyer, so that could add to her being pissed off xD

• Haha 1

Pft... now im tempted to make 3~4 short posts of her passing through different parts of the mansion growing more and more pissed off before stumbling upon the pair she was looking for and channeling that angry energy in a... more interesting way

Either way the roleplay at the lagoon is open for you to join if you still want to. 

8 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

Pft... now im tempted to make 3~4 short posts of her passing through different parts of the mansion growing more and more pissed off before stumbling upon the pair she was looking for and channeling that angry energy in a... more interesting way

Do it!! XD

5 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

sorry for taking so lonng I was distracted with stuff

You are totally fine! Life happens. I just happen to have a bunch of time on my hands because I'm on a short break. That'll probably change in the next couple weeks. I hope everything is going alright!

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Lady_Xien said:

Either way the roleplay at the lagoon is open for you to join if you still want to. 

and ya, it should be up within the hour, i just need to connect everything, im not trying to hold things up, i just didint want to introduce my character instantly into a threesome xwx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up