OOC Discussion

1 minute ago, Chiyako said:

Okay back from running errands.

Poor any of the smols against werewolf form, regardless of how hot that'll end up being.

To be fair, if we are going to go with that route, Axel will stay in his human form for you, after all he wants you to have fun despite how fun it would be to try and knot a little thing like you lol.

4 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

What the fuck did I just walk into??? 

I font care what y'all do for sexy time's,  I mean, it's a fantasy afterall however I'd advise some form of realism. Austin's big, but he's bottoming out in some 4ft chick who can magically a dick that goes up ti her stomach for example. Even in Wolf form, ya kinda need to think about that.  Again it's fantasy.  

This is 100% fair, 2 feet long is absolutely silly long @Sinful Vampire, and im not talking about her being able to take the length of her torso in dick to the hilt... that said a 4 foot 8 tall girl... taking a foot of cock with a minimal bit of sexual painful pleasure seems reasonable... bumping that dick size up to 18" inches into a 5'4" girl however... ya thats probably unreasonable to expect a knotting, but a smaller breed of werewolf having her holes be... 20% more accommodating for their size seems reasonable...

With the note of "durable regenating werewolfs" being taken into acount as a normal thing in werewolf media as a whole (and im assuming here) i think its not unrealistic 

• Love 1

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

This is 100% fair, 2 feet long is absolutely silly long @Sinful Vampire, and im not talking about her being able to take the length of her torso in dick to the hilt... that said a 4 foot 8 tall girl... taking a foot of cock with a minimal bit of sexual painful pleasure seems reasonable... bumping that dick size up to 18" inches into a 5'4" girl however... ya thats probably unreasonable to expect a knotting, but a smaller breed of werewolf having her holes be... 20% more accommodating for their size seems reasonable...

With the note of "durable regenating werewolfs" being taken into acount as a normal thing in werewolf media as a whole (and im assuming here) i think its not unrealistic 

Or it could simply be a few inches bigger like maybe 15?? XD he's going to want to knot her without any issues  

as I said I am all for big sizes and such just depends on what my partners are ok with :3

19 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

Or it could simply be a few inches bigger like maybe 15?? XD he's going to want to knot her without any issues  

as I said I am all for big sizes and such just depends on what my partners are ok with :3

Like I'm good with huge cocks, it happens, but I wouldn't wanna tear my partner in half XD Austin's Luna can take it easily, with Selene he couldn't fit all the way in at all so he had to be careful 

• Love 2

Just now, BladeRunner said:

Like I'm good with huge cocks, it happens, but I wouldn't wanna tear my partner in half XD Austin's Luna can take it easily, with Selene he couldn't fit all the way in at all so he had to be careful 

All good with me XD I was also talking about his werewolf form mainly cause I doubt his cock size would be the same size in wolf form if hes 3 feet bigger than his human form XD

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Shiiiit must have missed that, thoighg you were talking Human form 

Ya no, the 2 footer and the 18 incher where both options for aces WW form xD too be clear i dont generally care for super sized schlongs... i have... had a larger BF before so i dont have a rosy picture of big dicks tbh.. unless i have a body that can take them comfortably ❤️

• Love 1

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

Ya no, the 2 footer and the 18 incher where both options for aces WW form xD too be clear i dont generally care for super sized schlongs... i have... had a larger BF before so i dont have a rosy picture of big dicks tbh.. unless i have a body that can take them comfortably ❤️

Completely fair and understandable XD but I am happy with the 12 inch for human and can be satisfied enough with a 15-16 inch cock for werewolf form unless you are ok with the 18 inches XD

11 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

Completely fair and understandable XD but I am happy with the 12 inch for human and can be satisfied enough with a 15-16 inch cock for werewolf form unless you are ok with the 18 inches XD

What im ok with entirely depends on what laura can realistically take in either of her forms

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

Fair enough so do you agree with the 12 inch in human or any of the sizes for Ace's werewolf??

If my "subspecies of smol werewolves with a slightly more accommodating vag" request works any WW size mentioned is fine, 12 inches is fine either way, but the answer to the request depends more on how comfortable laura will be when shes not in an artifical mini heat

• Love 1

2 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

Well im currently thinking laura is a smaller "breed" of werewolf so i guess some biology during evolution led to either a longer, deeper vagina simply due to the smaller cunts in her breed... being too small for most werewolves, leading to them not being able to breed as a subspecies... so shes just the latest type of miniature werewolf who can take way more cock then expected xD ... might also explain her lower gag reflex despite her size... and her pathetic strength due to her subspecies weaknesses...

Fuck why does that make more sense the more i wrote that fetishy nonsense xD

@Sinful Vampire basically exactly this