New Girl at School (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

Ellie blushed a little at Emily’s comment. She didn’t answer but did think about drawing her one day. She then blinked when Emily suddenly mentioned swimming. “Oh wow, you’re on the swim team? T-that’s great! I’m glad for you.” She then said, “I’m not the best swimmer but sure… I would love to maybe go to the pool or a water park… and yeah… I’ll need to go swimsuit shopping…”

• Love 1

This was going well so far.  “At this rate we might not need a tour, though I’ll still give you one at some point.  Of course you are free to visit my house too at some point.  Maybe have some sort of party, even a sleepover.”  Might as well cover all the cliches, besides it was nice to have a friend over.  She would have asked about maybe visiting Ellie’s house, but thought she might still be too shy for that.  Easier to start with her place.  Hopefully get to know each other better in a more relaxed place.

• Love 1

By now Emily had almost finished eating and it was probably not long before the bell rang.  “If you are finished eating, we should probably go back to class.  After class I take you the club room and after that, we’ll decide what else we do today.”  One other thing came to mind.  She pulled out her phone.  “But first, wantto exchange numbers?”  If they were friends that much was natural.  Even if Ellie was feeling shy about talking too much, they could at least text.

• Love 1

Ellie nodded at Emily. She had just about wrapped up her lunch and said, “yeah… you’re right… we don’t want to be late…” she then blinked as Emily pulled out her phone. She had never exchanged numbers with anyone before. “O-oh um… sure…” she said as she pulled out her own phone. She then began to exchange phone numbers with Emily and smiled at this development.

• Love 1

Emily was happy Ellie did, once the number was saved, she stood up and began to walk back with Ellie at a casual pace.  On the way back, she did have one question to ask her friend.  “I noticed earlier you looked uncomfortable with how those boys in class looked at you.  Sorry to ask such a bold question, but were you just shy, or do you not like boys?  If you are shy, I can try to help you talk to one later.  If not, I’ll help convince them to leave you alone.”  Maybe Ellie was too shy to answer, but she wanted to helpful.

• Love 1

Ellie looked over at Emily and blushed a little at her question. “O-oh… you saw that…? I um… I don’t really know… I just don’t think I like boys…” she told Emily. It was then that Ellie began to reflect on herself. When she was still a boy, she would get bullied by the other boys. When she changed from a boy to a girl, it was the same thing. She looked at past relationships with boys, relationships that were immediately broken off once they found her secret out. She hated boys. Or maybe she had just not found the right boy.

• Love 1

Emily nodded.  Did that mean she liked other girls, or just was not interested in love/sex?  She would not push on that at this point.  “It’s okay.  Though if you ever do think you are interested in someone, I’ll be happy to help.  Or even if you just want to try making friends with someone else.”  Whether it was boy or girl, that did not matter.  Emily would help her new friend deal with others when she could.

They got back to the class before it got too crowded.  Emily helped Ellie get back to her seat without being too troubled by others.  She would spend the rest of the day no one overwhelmed her, short greetings at most.  Avoiding too many questions or too much conversation.

• Love 1

Ellie nodded at Emily and made her way back to the class and to her seat with the help of her new friend. Class resumed and Ellie continued to take notes and doodle in her notebook when she was bored. The time slowly ticked away until finally the bell sounded and signaled the end of class. Once everyone was dismissed, Ellie began to pack her things and looked at Emily after taking a deep breath, “r-ready…”

• Love 1

Emily put a hand on Ellie’s shoulder.  “It’s okay.  I’ll be there.  If it is too much for you, you don’t have to join.”  She slowly led Ellie down the hall towards the club rooms.  The art club was of course a genuine art club.  All varieties were encouraged.  Made use of the art room after school.  With all the supplies, paper, pens, pencils, paint, canvas, clay with tools and kiln.  When they stepped inside, there was no immediate reaction.  A few students were deeply concentrating on their own work.  “Let’s just wait for a second.”  Emily said softly, not wanting to interrupt anyone.  Suspecting the club President would come to see them in a second.

• Love 1

Ellie nodded and followed Emily to the club room. As they entered the room, Ellie looked around and was amazed. The club looked just like what she would expect. There was everything here to let your artistic imagination shine. She then looked at Emily and nodded as she waited with her while wondering which of the people in here was the club President.

• Love 1

A moment later a boy came out from the back corner of the room.  “Oh, Ryan?”  Emily called out, in surprise.  It was one of the classmates.  It a little awkwardly it it was also one of the boys looking at Ellie earlier.  Ryan seemed equally surprised.  “Emily?  You never seemed the sort interested in art.”  Emily waved her hand dismissively.  “Uninterested isn’t the word I would use, I just don’t think I have talent for it.  But I’m not the one here thinking about joining.”  She put her arm around Ellie’s shoulders to hopefully relax her.  Ryan looked to the other girl in surprise.  “Ah?  The new girl…Ellie?  You were considering joining the club?”  He felt a little awkward about having started at her earlier.  Tried not to do it know, though he did find her incredibly attractive.  Emily was too of course, but in a different way, and he was more drawn to Ellie at the moment.

Note to other readers:  It was not my plan when originally writing this.  It has always been basically my only limit.  But this story will eventually have a little MxM mixed in with these two (spoilers: part of a threesome with all three characters here.  It may or may not be very short, it might or might not be the only time I ever do it, this will basically be a test of if and how much I can write about that sort of thing).  That scene is still a ways off though, this is just to eventually set it up.

• Love 1

Ellie blushed as Emily draped her arm around her. She looked up at Ryan, immediately recognizing from the class as one of the boys who was staring at her. This made her feel a bit more hesitant but Emily being here with her really seemed to help and she seemed to know the boy. If she was fine with him, maybe she could be as well.

”Um… y-yeah… I’m thinking about joining… I um… always liked to draw… I thought this place would be a good fit for me…”

• Love 1

“Don’t be worried, Ellie, he’s not some pervert who will touch you or anything.  Boys just can’t help but stare at us sometimes.  Just the way they are.”  Emily playfully reassured Ellie as Ryan rolled his eyes.  Emily was just being Emily.  He would pay less attention to her.  He focused on the potential new member.  “We would be happy to have new members.  Do you have any samples of your drawing so far, or something you could draw quick if you do not?”

• Love 1

Ellie blinked at Emily and Ryan’s exchange before turning her attention back to him. She did in fact have something to show him. “Oh um yeah…” she began to remove her backpack and opened it up. She pulled out a small book and handed it to Ryan a little hesitantly as she didn’t really like to give this book to people. “M-my sketchbook…” she told him.

• Love 1

Ryan found the girl’s shyness incredibly cute, reinforcing the attraction he already felt to her.  But he also knew that shyness meant he could not move too quick.  Trust and comfort had to be built first.  He took the book and paged through it nodding in evaluation of each before turning the page and checking another.  There was certainly talent.  While you did not have to a master artist to join the club, there was a desire for people with some talent.  Ellie had that talent.  He close the book and gave it back to her.  “You would be welcome in the club.  Though it looks like you and Emily have plans for today.”  He walked back grabbed a piece of paper and handed it to her.  A registration form.  “Fill it out and give it to me in class tomorrow.  I look forward to seeing you here later.”  He walked off to check on some of the other members.  “See, that went well.”  Emily reassured her.  “He’s perfectly nice, I’m sure you two will be friends eventually.”

• Love 1

Ellie watched as Ryan began to loon through her sketchbook. She was extremely nervous as she watched him nodding along, not knowing what he was thinking until finally she closed the book and handed it back to her. When he welcomed her to the club, she immediately perked up saying, “r-really?! Thank you! Thank you so much!” She took the paper from him, placing it into her bag along with her sketchbook and smiled. “I-I will, I’ll give it back to you tomorrow. Thank you again… Ryan…” and with that, she left with Emily.

• Love 1

Emily walked with Ellie to the school gate.  That had gone well.  She hoped the two would get along well.  That Ellie would get another new friend.  Ryan was honestly also the best potential candidate as a potential boyfriend of Ellie’s if she did open up to that.  Ryan would at least encourage her not to think so negatively of boys probably.  “Well…now we get to decide what’s next, clothes shopping?  Karaoke?  Visiting my house?”  She waited to see if Ellie suggested any of them before suggesting one of her.

• Love 1

As they exited the school, Ellie had almost forgotten about their plans had Emily not reminded her. “O-oh right!” She said and began to think about the options for things for them to do. She took a long hard thought but decided to try and get the most difficult activity out of the way as she said, “you know what…? Let’s go do the karaoke…”

• Love 1

It was a short walk from the school to the local business area.  A crowded but relatively small section with a little bit of everything crammed together.  It was a bit much to go through a whole tour of it, for now she just let Ellie have a look as they walked through.  Taking her hand, both to reassure her and avoid getting separated in the crowd.

The karaoke was a small building buried in all of that, inside was a lobby and two or three rooms in back.  On the way she called and got one of them reserved.  So the check in was fast and she led Ellie back to the room and closed the door.  “Don’t worry, it’s sound proof, I am the only one who will hear you.”  She said as she began setting things up.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

As they left the school, Ellie began to loon around at all of the different places and buildings that they passed along the way. She saw some interesting places that she maybe wanted to check out another time. She also held Emily’s hand back, blushing a little at this.

As they got to the karaoke place, Ellie entered with Emily and began to loon around. It was pretty small. Once they were checked in, Ellie followed Emily to the back room. It was a small little comfy room with a couch and the music machine as well as microphones. She saw the padding that lined the walls and it relieved her, “g-good… that’s good…”

• Love 1

Emily got everything set up and loaded up the screen to make their choices for music.  "I'll go first."  That would make it easier for Ellie she figured.  They would probably take turns.  Each singing at least a few songs, as long as it was not too uncomfortable for Ellie.  She scrolled through for a few minutes, looking for something good.  Eventually she settled on a fairly recent song, a soft one about a girl secretly in love with a partner, a girl with secrets she was scared to reveal.  Afraid they would be incompatible if the truth was learned.  While being vague on what that secret was or the sort of person she loved.  It was one she just liked the sound of, and was the sort of girl to want to help someone like that.  Once it started, she might not have been a professional singer, but she put real feeling into it, trying to match the original signer.

• Love 1

Ellie nodded at Emily as she agreed to go first. She had back in the couch and watched as Emily got everything ready and soon began to sing. Ellie smiled at Emily’s singing. It was good, she was doing great! What really intruded Ellie however was the song in particular. The lyrics just spoke to her, they resonated with her. She related to this song.

• Love 1

Emily thought the song might relate to Ellie, she believed it was about the shyness though, and a likely fear to tell anyone she really liked how she might feel.  She was not assuming any deeper secrets at this point, though she knew there might be some.  She picked it for a mix of that and really liking it.  She clearly knew the song as well, she never missed a word and kept up with the song in her own tone.  She had listened to it a number of times, occasionally sung along to it in private. When she was done she smiled at Ellie and took a second to catch her breath.  “See, looks fun, right.”  She handed Ellie both the control and a microphone.  “Take your time, both to choose a song and get ready to sing.  Remember, only I will hear you.  Don’t be scared, Ellie.”

• Love 1

As Emily finished up her song, Ellie smiled and clapped for her saying, “that was great!” Soon enough though it was now her turn. Ellie nodded at her friends and got up. She used the controls to pick her song. She picked a fairly popular one and then took a deep breath, “ok… here goes…” she then began to sing as the song started. Ellie did her best to keep up with the song and she too seemed to know this one well. She let her voice out like she did in the privacy of her room or the shower and sung like no one was watching her.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up