New Girl at School (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

Emily was happy Ellie liked it.  She did not think she was a bad singer, but did not know if she was especially good either.  Though that was the one she probably had most practice/skill with.  She might not do as well on the others.  She sat back and waited for Ellie to pick her song and listened to her sing.  The version of her voice free of shyness, showing trust in her new friend.  Again, not a professional singer, but there was a certain beauty to the voice, especially when she confident enough to express herself.  This was what Emily was hoping to encourage, to make her more comfortable acting like this regularly.  Around her at least, maybe others later.

• Love 1

Emily stood up and gave Ellie a short reassuring hug.  “It was good.  I hope you feel comfortable enough to express yourself like that more.”  She stepped back and began cycling through the songs.  “I only had the one obvious choice though.  Might take a few minutes to find another.”  She sat down while looking through them.  “Or is there something you want to hear me sing?”

• Love 1

Ellie nodded at Emily and see too wondered if this was her first step to bring more open with herself. As Emily sat down and began to look for a song, Ellie shook her head, “oh no… nothing in particular though… I wanted to ask… would you maybe… what to do a duet… together…?”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Emily turned to Ellie with a smile.  She had not imagined Ellie would be ready for that.  That was a big step and something she found fun too.  “I’d love to!”  She went looking for a good song.  Hopefully it would not be too weird that the easiest ones to find were love songs.  “Are you familiar enough with any of these to have one you prefer?”  There was certainly a mix, happy, tragic, forbidden love.  “Maybe this one?”  She settled on a song about a pair who sung about how they were secretly in love with the other but did not dare admit it, never imagining the other felt the same.

• Love 1

It was just a coincidence on Emily’s part.  The order the song went.  But Ellie would be singing the part normally sung by a man.  That was just because she started with the opening, sung by a woman, singing about about the yearning she felt for a man she loved but could not have.  A man who seemed uninterested in love and never looked at her, wondering if there was another woman in his heart.  A man she saw every day but was grieved she would never be his.

• Love 1

It was a fun.  Ellie seemed to be opening up, at least to her.  More comfortable expressing herself.  They matched well. Singing about their mock secret feelings of love for each other.  Looking each other in the eyes, singing it like they meant it.  She had done this with other friends before, it was fun how it sometimes left a confused atmosphere between them.  The sort of thing usually laughed off after after a few minutes.  When it was done she offered Ellie one of the glasses of water the staff had left in there and took one of her own.  If they wanted more to drink later, they could do that too.  "How's it feel, singing with someone else like that?"  She asked between drinks.

• Love 1

Once the song was financed, Ellie panted and happily accepted the water from Emily. She drank it down and sighed a bit, “thanks..” she then listened to Emily’s question and said, “it… felt really good. I never would have imagined singing with someone but… I’m glad I got the chance… and I’m glad it was with you.”

• Love 1

"We could get a few more in.  Unless you either have to get home soon or want to do one of the other things we thought of today."  It was a little short for a karaoke session.  But they had a good time and Emily got Ellie a little more out of her shell.  That was the important thing.  "Didn't feel too weird to sing a love like that with me, did it?  A few other friends tend to find it awkward for at least a few minutes after the song."  Granted those girls tended to be straight, but it appeared another girl was exactly who Ellie would sing a love song too.  Though her shyness, and doing it with a friend may still have complicated it a bit.

• Love 1

Ellie looked at Emily. It had certainly been a short karaoke session but each of them got to sing and they even got to sing together. She also had a gun time and found all of this good enough. “I think I would like to do something else we planned.. before it get too late..” she told Emily. She then looked at her as she asked her second question and blushed a little bit said, “oh no… I didn’t mind at all… honestly I wasn’t even paying attention to the lyrics…”

• Love 1

Emily finished her glass and stood up.  "Lets see how much clothes shopping we can get in then.  See if we can find you a few cute new outfits."  She led Ellie outside of the karaoke building.  Taking her hand again to keep them together.  It was a fairly short walk before they reached a fairly upscale fashionable women's clothes store.  It had at least some of everything fashion related.  Clothes, accessories, some jewelry.  "It isn't an especially cheap place.  But depending on what we find, I might contribute a little.  Let's take some time to look around.  No rush."  She had no idea what to go for in style, types of clothes, skirts, jeans, shorts, dresses.  Showy or not.  "Don't worry.  We won't show too much skin...unless you want to."  Ellie probably did not, but she through it out there in case her friend got adventurous.

• Love 1

Ellie held onto Emily’s hand tightly and blushing once more as they made their way to the clothing store. Once they entered, Ellie looked around and spotted various different outfits and the like. As they began to look around, Ellie spotted some skirts, dresses and T-shirts that looked good. “Oh um.., n-nothing too revealing please…”

• Love 1

Emily nodded.  She understood in her own way.  While she was confident in most things, she was one of those girls who was a little uneasy about her own body.  Wondering if she should lose just a little weight.  She did not go so far as to have an eating disorder.  But she was the sort to try going on diets at times.  And the swim club was as much for exercise as fun, and it was fun for her.  She was usually reluctant to show more than her legs with a skirt or maybe just a little cleavage.  She eyed Ellie, getting a good feel for her size, pulled out a pair of jeans that would barely fit and held it up against her, imagining her wearing it.  "Cute.  But I would guess it would show off your ass more than you would like,.."  This was part of the fun.  At least consider stuff they had no intention to buy.

• Love 1

Ellie watched Emily as she picked up the jeans and held them up against her. She blinked at her comment and asked, “wouldn’t that be a good thing though…? Most girl love to… show off..” she told Emily. “N-not me though… I’m… more reserved… I love skirts and dresses but… I not the really shirt ones…” she didn’t want to show off or reveal her little secrets.

• Love 1

Ellie was thinking about that sort of thing after all?  “Oh, of course.  If you actually want to show it off, this would be perfect for you.  But I figured if you did not want anything too revealing, you would not want that either.  Especially since it would be the boys staring at it mostly.  If you change your mind about wanting their attention, you should buy this later.”  She put it away.  “Like you say, not all girls are confident to show off their bodies….”  She left it unsaid she was including herself.

”Do you have anything other than dresses or skirts?  Sure, they can be fun to wear and look nice.  But you should also have some proper pants, just in case you need to do more physical work or something like that.”  She looked a bit more through the pile, pulling out and examining another pair, that would not be as tight.

• Love 1

Ellie nodded along and continued to loon around. “Hmm… I haven’t really thought about it… they’re my favorite things to wear but maybe you’re right.. I should get some long pants maybe even some shorts, just so I can have some variety…” she then looked up at the pants that Emily held up and smiled, “oh those look nice!” She said.

• Love 1

Emily nodded in approval that they agreed on the pants.  She went and found a cart, uncertain at this point just how much they would be buying.  Then went looking through other stuff.  Stopping in the shirts and blouses section.  “Okay, if it isn’t a dress you are wearing, what do you tend to wear for tops?”  They would focus on what she really liked, though Emily liked the idea of getting some more variety too that still looked good on her.

• Love 1

Emily let Ellie pick out ones that looked good while looking around to see if anything stood out to try to see if she should suggest.  The girl did seem to have good enough fashion sense, though one that tended to be extra feminine.  Nothing wrong with that, but she use some variety.  She pulled out a thin black jacket and offered it to Ellie.  “You ever try wearing a jacket, just for fashion, not because you were cold?”

• Love 1

Ellie turned to Emily and looked at the jacket that she held up. “F-for fashion?” Emily hadn’t really thought about it. She had normally just worn jackets when things started to get colder. She took it and then put it on, looking at herself in a mirror and said, “wow… it looks good… I guess I never really considered this… thanks..” she said removing it and placing it into the basket.

• Love 1

This had been going well.  Of course there was still one trickier thing to handle.  The one Ellie had not thought about much when agreeing to all this earlier.  “Let’s go look for a swimsuit next!  I suppose you want a one piece?  A bikini likely shows too much.  Don’t worry though, that’s what I prefer too and I’m a competition swimmer.”  They were quickly approaching the swim suit sections.  A equally wide area.  A lot of very showy/small bikinis but also a wide variety of one pieces, some showing off more chest than others and some frillier, but more consistent in style and how much the revealed.

• Love 1

Ellie had almost forgotten that they had agreed to look for swimsuits as well until Emily brought it up. She blushed and gave some small nods. It was true, she enjoyed one pieces more though she barely went to the beach or pool because both were equally bad at blocking what she tried to hide. Two pieces though showed more and felt weird for her chest. She dressed like a girl but didn’t like bras because of how weird they felt.

As they looked around, Ellie saw some good looking ones, though one caught her eyes. It was a simple one piece though at the waist, it formed a small skirt. Maybe this would help her hide herself more? “Hey um… what do you think of this one…?”

• Love 1

Emily held it up.  Insecurity about her body aside, she preferred not to have anything like that, show a little more.  It also helped not to have extra fabric like that for club swimming.  It did fit Ellie though.  “You do like your skirts, don’t you?”  She asked with with a smile, but put it in the cart.  There was something else to consider while they were there.  “Want to look at the accessories?  Or jewelry?  Do you wear much if any of that?”

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up