New Girl at School (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

Ellie blushed and smiled at Emily though she did not know the real reason for why she wanted this swimsuit in particular, it was for extra protection. As they moved on, Ellie said, “I don’t really wear that much jewelry or accessories so no… I don’t think so… you could pick up something if you want though… or maybe something you think would look good on me…”

• Love 1

Emily decided to take her up on the offer.  Get something she thought would look nice on Ellie.  “Well, no earrings then.  Though they would pierce your ears, if you wanted some.”  She looked at all the options.  Ring?  Bracelet?  Necklace?  It seemed it should be one of those.  Something that looked nice, but was not very expensive.  After a few minutes of looking she called for the clerk to make a purchase.  She ended up with gold looking neck that was not especially long.  “Let’s see what this looks like.” She reached over Ellie’s head, put it on and pulled her hair out of the way.  It did not hang much below her collar bone.  She smiled.  “Looks nice!”  For such a feminine girl it seemed the best choice, for another she might have picked a bracelet or ring, but this suited Ellie.

• Love 1

Ellie looked around with Emily and nodded. She didn’t think she was ready for an ear piercing she didn’t like earrings anyway. She then looked at the gold necklace and valued as Emily came over and placed it around her neck. Ellie then looked at herself in the mirror and blushed a bit more saying, “w-wow… it looks… so pretty… t-thanks Emily…” she told her friend with a smile. She would treasure this necklace as a sign of their friendship and make sure to wear it everyday from now on.

• Love 1

Emily smiled, happy that Ellie liked it.  It was a gift and symbol of their new friendship.  Something she had been happy to buy her..  “We have enough for today, probably.  We’ll go pay for what we have here then head home.  I’ll walk you home, at least part of the way.  At least as far as the route is the same for both us.  Though maybe we’re neighbors now too. We’ll find out on the way.”  That would be a cute surprise though Emily was not expecting to be that lucky.  “After we’re home feel free to call or text me any time you want to talk about anything.  Otherwise I’ll see you in class tomorrow.”  With that they walked to the checkout line and began paying for the things they bought other than the necklace.

• Love 1

Ellie nodded at Emily and walked to the checkout with her. She was happy to walk home with Emily and she too wondered how close their homes would be to each other but that would be found out soon enough. As they went to the checkout, Ellie always helped out and payed for some of the stuff as well together with Emily.

• Love 1

Emily took some of the bags.  She figured she would help carry them at least as far as they were together.  Made it harder to hold Ellie’s hand, but she stuck until they made it out of the business area and to the beginning of the residential area where both of their homes were somewhere.  “Have any plans beyond homework for the night?  Maybe work on something for the art club?  If we live close to each other, I’ll model something for you, if you like.”  Her previous offer was still open.  Even if they were not close, she would still do.  Maybe in the club room, if nowhere else.

• Love 1

Ellie began to walk with Emily, holding some of the bags and staying close to the other girl. As they entered the residential area, Ellie shook her head and said, “no, I don’t really have anything planned… I might do some drawing after my homework if I have the time…” she then blushed and nodded softly, “y-yeah… I would love to… have you as a model for some drawings sometimes…” 

As they kept walking, Ellie soon stopped at a house and said, “well um… this is me…”

• Love 1

Well.  That was interesting and amusing.  Emily stood there silently for a brief moment, looking at the familiar house, which had recently been sold after its previous owners had to move away.  She handed Ellie the bags and pointed to the house on the corner several houses down to the right.  “That’s me, neighbor.  Would you like me to come over a little later, maybe after we’ve dealt with homework and had dinner, if you want to draw something?”  She was not sure how she was going to model, but she would leave that up to the artist.

• Love 1

Allie smiled as they arrived at her house but blinked as she saw Emily’s expression, was there something wrong about her house? She then watched as she pointed to another house some houses down. Her eyes widened, “w-what?! Really?! Wow… wow! What are the odds?!” She asked and smiled even more brightly. “Sure… I would love to come over… I’ll ask my mom later…” she then accepted the bags and said, “well um… I guess I’ll talk to you it see you later then…”

• Love 1

Of course Emily had no idea the reason Ellie might need to try a little harder to get permission, that for her to visit a girl’s house was a little more complicated.  A trans girl, but still physically a boy and one that was attracted to girls.  It was at least a little closer to a boy asking to visit a girl u supervised.  Emily had no reason to ask for permission, though she would let her parents know there would be a visitor.

After dinner and homework, while waiting for Ellie, she sat looking at her closet’s contents.  She ought to change for this, but into what.  She was getting self conscious again too, about how attractive she was, her weight.  Should she actually model.  It was she wanted to do, as a friend, but was a little uneasy now.

• Love 1

Ellie headed home where she packed her new clothes and began her homework. Her mother had come home around the time she finished. She made dinner for them and Ellie told her mother of her day and then asked her for permission to go to Emily’s house. Her mother was extremely hesitant but saw how happy this made Ellie and so accepted.

Ellie would dress casually in a simple T-shirt and actually decided to change it up for once and decided to wear the pants that she had bought with Emily. It felt a bit weird. She hadn’t worn long pants in forever. She had swore it off when she became a girl almost seeing it as a sign of regression but Emily was right, she needed some variety in her closet. She also wore a jacket since the night was a little cold.

She then gathered her drawing material and headed out the door and to Ellie’s house and rang the doorbell, patiently waiting.

• Love 1

Emily shook her head off her doubt and came downstairs to the door.  She was surprised at Ellie’s outfit.  Had she chose to wear that for her.  She felt embarrassed, still in her uniform.  “Ah, you look nice, Ellie…I did not know what to change into.  Is there something you think I should wear, as a model?”  That was the easiest solution.  Hope Ellie had some good recommendation, a specific idea of what she should wear.  It would hide her uneasiness, avoid admitting why she had not changed.  She led Ellie to her room as she listened for the answer.

• Love 1

Ellie blinked as Emily opened the room. She was surprised the other girl was still in her uniform, figuring she would have changed out of it by now. As she welcomed we in and lead her up to her room, Ellie had removed her shoes at the front door and said, “nice house and room you have here. Honestly what you’re dressed in doesn’t matter to me. You’re fine in anything really. Let me sketch you in the uniform first and then maybe after you can change into something else if you want.. just, stroke a pose for me, anything you want.”

• Love 1

That worked too.  She was content to just stay in her uniform. Avoid the issue and the strange feeling that Ellie seemed more confident while she was more shy.  “Should I stand?  Sit somewhere?  Lying down would probably be too awkward.”  Depending on the answer she tried to think a position that was both comfortable and would look good.  She wanted a picture that would impress the other club members.

• Love 1

That worked for Emily.  She pulled out the chair from her desk and spun it around before taking a seat.  She lean back in the chair, one arm on the arm rest and one across her lap.  She tried to show a smile that was much more confident than she actually felt.

• Love 1

Emily did her best to relax.  To stay as still as she could.  It was a comfortable enough position, no forced other than the smile.  She was not sure how long this sort of thing tended to take, she remained as still as he could as she waited.  Not intending to say anything until it was over, unless she was asked a question.

• Love 1

Emily took a second, to shift and stretch in her chair before standing up.  She walked over and looked at the picture.  She found it a little to judge, and not just because of her insecurities.  “It’s well drawn.  But it is a little strange to actually see a drawing of myself, to try to give it a fair judgment.”  It did look like her, she supposed.  But that contributed to the problem and made it harder.

• Love 1

Emily walked back over to the closet.  She took off her uniform.  Standing there in bra and panties.  To her it was no different than changing in the locker room.  While she was insecure, she was not so bothered by Ellie seeing her like this.  “Give me a few minutes to think of something.”  She shifted through it all, bent over slightly.  Her shapely ass pointed towards Ellie without concern.

• Love 1

Ellie’s eyes immediately widened as Emily stripped down and bent over into her closet. She couldn’t believe the girl had so much trust in her. She felt incredibly bad that she didn’t know the truth about her. She blushed brightly and immediately turned her head to try to give Emily some privacy as she stuttered, “t-try something… c-casual…” 

• Love 1

Emily was a little surprised to hear the nervousness in Ellie’s voice.  Was she uneasy because she was a lesbian seeing another girl undress this much?  Well it was too late to stop.  Wanting a little variety, she somewhat reluctantly put on a pair of tight jeans that continued to show it off a long with a pink t shirt.  She went back to the chair.  She slightly changed her position, this time bending one arm and resting her cheek in her palm.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up