Wishing For a Sister (SataiRolePlayingGuy x Jae)

"Yeah, sure." She replies, watching Hikaru leave through the door before she looked back down at her phone, really unsure of what to do. She had the messages app open, thumb right on Rin's contact. She could only pray that Rin had some kind of idea what was going on. With school starting so soon, she had little time to think about what to do.

Maybe a small message was okay, she thought. 'Hey Rin, let's meet before class. At the rooftop, our usual.' she typed, "And sent."  She had no idea if Rin ended up in a different class from her after all, she might not have gotten a chance to see her. If the only that changed was their genders, Rin would know which place she was referring to. There was about an hour before school started, and the walk there would take thrity minutes. Aki cheered before deciding to change, satisfied that she had plenty of time to get herself acquainted with her best friend.

Slowly, she removed the pajamas she was wearing, trying not to be too curious about any changes to her body. It was a young girl's naked body. She looked in the mirror, seeing something 'he' thought he never should have seen. "I am pretty cute..." she thought, looking directly into the eyes of the girl that stared back. She shook her head, realising that she was going off focus. "I have to change.." she said to herself. Awkwardly, she slid the skimpy underwear in her wardrobe on, skipping the bra as it seemed like a hassle to learn. Again, she wore the skirt, a little more easily this time, and tucked in the collared shirt as she buttoned it up. All that's left was the tie and high socks, and she was ready to go. She gave the mirror another look, still somewhat refusing to believe all of this was real. 'Aki' was just a school girl now. She turned to the door as she finished up and waited for Hikaru, seeing as they were headed the same way anyway.

• Love 1

In the middle of Aki’s changing, a reply came through ‘I’ll be there.’  No hint of anything wrong, no confusion, but at least she remembered their meeting spot.  Being closer to the school, she would be there, waiting for Aki, to waste time before class, talk about whatever they wanted to, sometimes serious things, sometimes not.

When Hikaru came out, she looked over Aki, made sure the uniform was on properly, that she did not miss anything or have anything on wrong.  After a moment of looking, she nodded in approval and led her sister downstairs, picking up their lunches and heading out the door.  This walk was the last chance for Aki to ask any questions, before she had to deal with others, at least most of who had no idea what happened.  “Just take it one day at a time, we don’t know this is permanent yet, it might even be short.  Just see what happens today.  If any of the girls come up to talk you, don’t panic, see what happens.  Some of them might even think of you as a friend already.”  Granted that would probably be very confusing, having a friend you knew nothing about.  But at least it would be someone or a group she might get close to more easily.

• Love 1

"Yeah." Aki replies, awkwardly walking right beside his sister as she tried to copy the way Hikaru was walking. Maybe it was a thing for girls. She stares at the reply on her phone and the one thing that she couldn't get her mind off, Rin. Still, she had bigger issues to worry about, yet none of them really came to mind when she thought about it. With the school just ahead in the direction they were walking, she calls an end to it as she decides that she won't ask anything more before meeting up with her best friend. "Thanks Hikaru, I think i'll be off now. I agreed to meet with Rin before class." Aki tells her sister, waving as she ran ahead without her right to the school gates.

Right into school after the sprint through the front garden, the girl moved off of her muscle memory, and her eyes were met with a nameplate reading, 'Aki'. The same locker, in the same place as she remembered. The possibility that the genders of the people she knew were the only things that changed became more and more real.

She made her way up the stairs after a little browse through the hallways, seeing many unfamiliar faces. She all the way up, until she was right before the closed doors to the rooftop. Rin was beyond those doors, and she knew it. She needed no confirmation, but found herself anxious as she placed her hand on the doorknob. She monologues, "Please buddy, tell me you haven't changed." before turning the doorknob and slowly swinging the door open.

• Love 1

A cute young girl waited on the other side of the door for Aki.  She looked up, with a soft smile as she saw her friend.  A completely unbothered expression.  “Hey, Aki-Chan.”  No hesitation, recognizing the girl’s face as her long time best friend.  She both was and was not the friend Aki remembered.  In her memory they had both always been girls, that being the case, there were some differences, though she still had more or less the same interests and memories of doing things with Aki, only a little altered by both of them being girls.  “Do anything fun yesterday?  I think you said you were going to spend sometime with Hikaru-san.”  Rin, boy or girl, knew Hikaru of course.  Though they had never talked much and most of Rin knew about her was what she heard from Aki.  One difference was she did not have the memory of the two sisters being as distant as they had been as brother and sister.

• Love 1

Aki froze for a little at the door. Her eyes subconsciously looked around for her best friend, even though it was clear that Rin wasn't who he once was anymore. "A girl..?" she thought. The same traits as Rin, brown hair, light skin, blue eyes and the dorky glasses he always wore. This was apparently her best friend now, and just like Aki, she now lived her days as a younger female version of herself. "Ah- uhm... Hey, Rin." she responded, awkwardly stuttering. She couldn't quell what she was feeling at the moment, seeming very down as she walked over to join her friend at the railings. "Yeah. Me and Hikaru went to a shrine for new years. To pray and everything." she told her, her head hung low as she rested her arms on the railing leaning forward. 

The breeze blew in her face, and next to her was her genderbent best friend, who didn't look the least bit concerned by anything seeing her as a girl. Maybe Rin doesn't remember after all. She had no way of confirming that, she had to ask. She had to stay hopeful, gathering her courage in the small silence that ensued. "Do you think theres anything off about me, Rin? Like i'm not supposed to be the way I am right now?" she asked, not wanting to sound too suspicious. They had the better part of half an hour left before classes really began.

• Love 1

"...Other than the fact something is clearly bothering you?"  Rin asked, turning to face her friend.  Aki was rarely down like this, it stood out to someone who knew her as well as Rin did.  "Did you have a fight with your boyfriend?  Did another boy do something?"  Those were the first things that came to mind.  She figured it had to be something significant to bother Aki like that, though she could only guess what it was.  Still she looked over Aki, to see if anything stood out, on her body or uniform.  Nothing stood out.  Then she did something she would not have done before, cementing the subtle differences that came from them both being girls now.  She tightly hugged Aki, to try to make her feel a little better.  "You don't have to tell me, if it's too personal.  But I'm here for you, if it makes you feel any better.  If it was a boy, let me know and I'll slap him for you."  She kept holding Aki for a moment, trying to calm her down, unknowingly giving her more of a sense of friendship between girls.

• Love 1

Aki looked back as Rin hugged her, she was a little confused, but at the same time, she felt herself tearing up just slightly. It made her recall the times Rin was always there to support her, when they were boys. This hug between best friends was equivalent a hard pat on the back from the boys. She knew for sure now that the Rin behind him was a girl. Even if she was, it was the same person lying below the appearance. She was still Aki's best friend. Taking comfort in that fact made it easier for Aki to accept things and move on. "I'll be okay now, thanks Rin. It was nothing." she says, facing back at her friend, a little flustered about feeling a girl hug her. Though, she did lean a little more into Rin's arms.

Aki quickly got back to work and noted down the important stuff. Rin doesn't remember, and Yuki is confirmed to be a boy now. Not quite the outcome she hoped for, but one she at the very least felt like she would come to accept. "Can I ask you a few more things? If that's okay." she asked her best friend, wanting to find out more about her current situation.

• Love 1

Rin let go and took a few steps back, still close but with a little space between them.  She was a little confused about the request.  Of she could ask her things.  Did it have something to do with whatever was bothering her?  Did one of the other girls in class say something cruel to her?  Was there some gossip going around, Aki wanted help dealing with? “No, you can’t copy my homework, if that’s what you’re going to ask.”  She tried to lighten things a little with a joke.  “Go ahead, ask me anything.”  She did not know how helpful she could be, what Aki might want to ask her that Rin might know but she did not, but she would try to help her friend.

• Love 1

"That's not it! I didn't even know we had homework!" Aki exclaimed, now laughing more lightheartedly. The girl couldn't help but grin, it was such a 'Rin' thing to say. It was also a huge help that she was willing to help. "In that case, I hope it won't be too troublesome." she says.

Aki had hoped that she would be able to ask the questions he needed to without appearing like a person who had lost their memory, but it seemed impossible. "Well, I didn't receive any letters from the school and so i'm a little uninformed about the new semester. So firstly..." She went on. Many essential questions to make sure she wouldn't be lost on what to do. Which class was she in? How many of their other friends are in the same class? And most importantly, was her now turned boyfriend, Yuki in the class as well? She at the very least, needed to know about her situation in school.

• Love 1

Rin answered the best she could.  The class number was easy enough.  They were together in class, had a few friends in class too, but Aki would notice those friends she named were all unfamiliar names.  Girls who had always been girls, always their new younger age.  People the old versions of them never would have met, but were their friends now.  Girls who were fairly similar to them, that Aki should get along with well, once she got over the awkwardness.  They were not exceptionally popular but they did have other friends, all girls at the moment.  Once the subject got to Yuki she mumbled something about being jealous.  Wishing she had a boyfriend.  He was not in their class, but he was in the room next to them, if she wanted to sneak off with him, she could find chances.  Though Rin did not mention she had no idea how far the two had gone so far.

• Love 1

Aki let out a small chuckle at the idea that Rin was still single and looking for a partner like before, even as a girl. "Rin-chan will get one soon, because Rin-chan's cute~" she says, teasing her friend a little. All things aside, that was good to hear. Though not in the same class like last time, Yuki was still nearby. Aki had to question whether or not she could love the boyfriend Yuki as much as she did her her girlfriend. There were also names she felt like she's heard before but were people that she was never close to. She quickly made the deduction that as she was now a first year student, judging from her class number, the younger girl Aki had made friends with some of the first years in his club, which happened to be the same too. She should have enough knowledge of the school to locate her new classroom, as well as the bathrooms, so she had no worries there. "Should we head to class now?" she asked Rin as she checked the time on her phone. They still had a bit of free time, but she wanted to make sure there wasn't anything different about the classrooms.

• Love 1

Rin was not that worried about getting a boyfriend.  She was still young.  She was mostly jealous that Aki got one so quickly, hoping she would not have to wait too much longer.  "I guess I'll take the word of the expert, the girl who already has one."  She said with a small smile and shrug.  She led the way back inside, down the halls to rooms Aki had not seen for a few years, but were more or less the same.  It was getting close enough to class time, no one stopped them on the way.  Eventually returning to a familiar classroom, soon to be a familiar teacher.  Aki was going to relive a number of school experiences, but as a girl.  Rin took her seat, leaving it up to Aki if she wanted to talk more in the little time before class, or do something else

• Love 1

The classroom looked just as it did when Aki was a first year entering for the first time. The first year classroom she had not seen since becoming a senior. Some of the things in the room like silly class decorations really sparked memories in her, including the first time she met Yuki. She began to feel slightly uneasy again about how her relationship would be like with Yuki in this reality.

Almost out of habit, Aki took the seat right next to Rin, having sat beside Rin for the whole of her school life in her past life. "I'm next to you again, right?" she asked the girl. In reality, she had so much more she wanted to ask, but wanted more than anything else not to weird out her friend or appear delusional. She was also cringing at how high her female body's voice was, not used to such a squeamish sounding tone when she spoke. She almost sounded like her girlfriend, and Rin did too. "Don't you think skirts are a little breezy, Rin?" she asked again. It would be good to loosen things up a little. She wondered what she was gonna do after school or during break.

• Love 1

Aki was right in her seat at least.  Rin continued to notice the uneasiness in her friend, did her best to try to help her through it.  Unfortunately, Aki would have to contact Hikaru to get any advice on Yuki, even then she could only give so much help,  Though if she knew Rin and Yuki had their memories rewritten she did have a thing or two to ask Aki that could influence that advice.  Rin smiled at the seemingly random question.  Aki's attempt to distract herself from whatever was bothering her?  Well, it was true Rin very rarely wore skirts when not wearing her uniform.  One could argue whether or not she was a tomboy, but she did prefer wearing things like jeans or shorts. "I suppose, still not used to wearing uniforms?"  By this point she had got over any weirdness she might have felt when first wearing them, even if they still were not something she would choose to wear.  "Making sure no one one sees what's under them has always been the most annoying thing though."  Being conscious of how she moved or sat, it had been difficult for Rin as a kid.  She had enough practice to avoid the problem now, but she was still annoyed that she had to constantly be more careful in a skirt compared to other clothes.

• Love 1

"Ah, that's exactly it." Aki responded. The skirt was a pretty troublesome part of the uniform. Aki looked down on her legs, still struggling to find a proper way to sit. At the very least, she had to put her legs together, which was an uncomfortable motion. Just as Rin said, she was not used to wearing the girl uniforms at all. "Class should be starting soon, right?" All things aside, the bell for the first class of the day was just about to ring. Most of the class had gathered in the classroom by now, and the teacher was on her way. Class should be easy enough, considering she'd already went through all the first year topics in his first year.  She was stuck on deciding if she should look for Hikaru doing lunch or meet up again with Rin, or even look for Yuki to clear things up.

• Love 1

Rin did find it a little surprising and strange how Aki was struggling with her sitting.  Was she pretending to be a little girl again, who had forgotten all her previous experience?  Though class started before she could say anything about it.  After that she just occasionally glanced at her friend throughout class, trying to get some hint at what was bothering her, or causing her to act the way she was.  It was both a little amusing and concerning.  She just hoped it was not anything too serious.

• Love 1

Just as she thought, Aki likely wouldn't struggle in class as the teacher was going through an easy topic in maths she'd already engraved in her brain. She used most of the lesson to think a little more on what she could do. For the most part, it was just getting used to a new body, new pronouns and new mannerisms, but she found it hard to shake off her old habits and keep up appearances. She did exchange looks a few times with Rin, and smiled back but avoided talking in class. What really was it that girls did differently?   She fidgeted around while in thought.

• Love 1

Rin unfortunately lost the memories of the last several years of class, and not being much of a math expert either, had to focus much more than Aki as class got going,  Aki seemed to be doing well enough though, even if something was bothering her, that she was not too worried and gradually focused more on her work, only occasionally looking back at Aki.  She was curious what her friend would do at lunch, if she got any more hint of what was going on or not.

Off in her own class, Hikaru was a little worried too.  Not concentrating quite as much as usual.  Did things work out?  Did Rin and Aki's now boyfriend remember the truth?  She supposed she would find out at lunch, or when they got home.  The boyfriend was the big question.  She never knew anything about Aki's former girlfriend.  If he did not remember, how would he treat her, what would he 'expect' in their relationship?  Her question to Aki in that case would be how far had they gone when she was a boy and the boyfriend was a girlfriend?  She suspected the answer would be the same for their current relationship, but with the roles switched.  If they had already had sex, she probably had as a girl too, and her boyfriend might expect more, expecting she wanted it too.  Hopefully he was not pushy about it

• Love 1

Lunch time didn't take long to come as the teacher soon announced the end of the period, informing students about the day's homework. Aki was one of the first to get up and leave, waving goodbye to her friend behind her. "Sorry Rin, let's hang out another time. I think i'll go and find my sis." she tells her. It didn't feel like Aki was in a hurry, but there was a small urgency to her actions.

Hikaru's classroom was a floor above, from where she was, and she would end class just slightly later than her. Aki went up the stairs quickly and down the hall until she was right next to the front door of Hikaru's classroom, where her class should have been dismissed by now. Aki was still a little scared about approaching Yuki, though knowing Yuki, he would probably be looking around for her right now.

• Love 1

Hikaru soon heard noise about the younger girl at the door, wondering why she was there.  She had a guess it was probably Aki, apparently she had not introduced her sister to many, if anyone in this class.  She stood up, if she was here, Hikaru could guess why.  She stepped out seeing Aki, nervous?  Troubled?  She took her hand and led her down the halls to a more isolated area, where one no one was likely to hear them have a conversation that would seem crazy to anyone else.  "...Rin doesn't remember the truth, does she?"  That was unfortunate.  Hopefully Aki could adjust, still be as close as she had been to Rin when she was a boy.  "Have you run into your...boyfriend yet."  She had to keep stopping herself from saying girlfriend, she never met the girl, but it was strange to think Aki now already technically had a boyfriend, whoever it was.

• Love 1

Aki tried to hide abit of her concern as she met face to face with Hikaru. Though she felt like she had mostly gotten over it already, she definitely still didn't think this was ideal. She nodded at the mention of Rin. "Nope, she doesn't." she replies. Aki then peeked across the hallway, specifically checking if Yuki was anywhere around before tucking back into little isolated space. "I haven't even seen her... him yet." she then responds, correcting herself. She had mixed feelings meeting with Yuki still, wondering if she wanted or didn't want to see her 'boyfriend'. Seeing Yuki as a boy seemed strange, and their relationship in the current reality was a mystery, though Aki remembered that her and Yuki had not gone that far in terms of intimacy. At the very most, they've had their first kiss, and a slight bit of light petting.

• Love 1

"If you are worried about how far he might go.  My guess is you two haven't done anything yet you didn't do when he was your girlfriend.  I don't know if I want to know the answer to that, but if you did not go very far with her, that is probably still the same.  But between being a boy now, and not knowing anything about him, I have no idea what he is interested in from you at the moment.  Whether he wants to go further.  You have a better idea than me, but her being a boy now will make things a little different."  Hikaru offered Aki that she hoped would help, though if the two of them had had sex previously, it would probably not be great news.  Of course she did not have a great deal of experience with boys either.  She had gone on a date or two with them them, but never got very far.

"...Might as well make it fair, tell you the same about me.  I don't have a boyfriend currently, though I have gone on a few dates with boys in the past.  I can only give you so much help when it comes to advice on dating a boy as a girl...I have what you could call a girlfriend...though she is technically a futanari."  She was basically coming out to Aki here.  It was not quite the same as dating another girl.  But straight girls did not date futas either.  Futas also usually only dated each other.  It was something somewhat halfway between straight and lesbian for girls like Hikaru.  It was something only a few people other than she and her girlfriend knew about.  Their parents did not know either, nor did most of her friends, just one or two of her closest friends.

• Love 1

"Futanari?" asked Aki. She was confused by the term, having only ever heard it in adult doujins. "Those actually exist?" It was certainly an interesting fact to learn, though Aki did not feel that it was completely unjustified for Hikaru to keep her relationship status to herself. "You mean she turned into a futa after I became a girl?" she asked again, her curiosity piqued. She had never even expected her sister to swing that way, but didn't want to hold anything against her, feeling that it was completely fine to be a lesbian. With all this, she of course became interested in meeting the so-called futanari as well, but that wasn't a prospect for today.

Back to her own issues, it wouldn't have been a problem if things turned out to be just like they were before, with the only difference being the swap in roles. Neither 'him' or Yuki did show any signs of wanting to go the next step, and it never crossed his mind to go any further with her either. Aki took a deep breath to calm down and process all the new information he'd just received. "I think we'll be fine, actually." she tells Hikaru. She looks a lot calmer. "Maybe i'll go look for him now."

• Love 1

"...Well, no...she always was."  Hikaru softly mumbled.  This had nothing to do with whatever changed Aki and those around her.  They were not that common though, so she could not blame Aki's reaction.  She was not even sure how many people knew what she, Umi, really was.  Their relationship was something discrete, kept secret from most people, but she felt she could trust Aki enough to tell her right now.  It was pretty serious.  They had not gone as far as having sex yet, though she sometimes had a feeling they were getting close.  Just needed the right moment in the right place to finally cross that line. So far only going out on 'dates' that looked like two girls doing things as friends to anyone around them, though neither looked at the other as just a friend.  A properly romantic moment, in a private place, she thought there was a good chance they would go all the way.

She was going to do it?  Hikaru was kind of impressed. She wondered what she would have done, if in the same position.  Though not being straight probably would have made it easier.  "Just try to be relaxed, see what happens.  But don't be afraid to say something, if he makes you uncomfortable.  If you are girl now, there is a chance you will start liking boys.  But the only to know for sure is to spend time with him."  This was probably for the best.  Aki ought to at least give it a chance, maybe it would work out.  If it did not, she could try to find a girlfriend instead, after hopefully letting him down lightly.

• Love 1

"Yup, i'll see how it goes." Aki replies, before clutching her fists and walking off.  She was definitely nervous about it, but she resolved herself with the fact she had to do it sooner or later. She felt like she couldn't bring herself to be into guys, being one before. It was possible for her to change as she starts thinking more like a girl, but she couldn't see it happening for now.

Just as Aki left toward the left side of the hallway, a slim girl came looking for Hikaru from the right, finally spotting her in the dark corner. "There you are." she said. Umi, Hikaru's girlfriend, had been looking for her since the start of lunch, after she rushed out of class with a junior she didn't recognise. She trusted Hikaru enough to not suspect that the two did anything scandalous in such an isolated area. "I've been looking for you." she tells Hikaru.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up