Curtain Call [Aurafox1 x Sunstone]

Luna sulked, trying to rest and regain her energy and composure in spite of being ordered to complete a task; one that she would have absolutely spurned had she not have been threatened to do so whilst in captivity. As she took a few deep breaths, she listened out for any noises... everything had become so quiet, and she could only hear herself. "Is he... gone?" she said to herself, a great wave of relief sweeping over her. Luna sighed, seeing no escape out of her situation for the time being. She took another deep breath and then lowered her head towards the floor, tufts of her evergreen hair shrouding her view over her eyes as she proceeded to brush her tongue across the floor, collecting all of the juice and disgusting filth that coated each and every square inch of the area, almost like a kitten licking from a bowl of water. This was the most humiliating and degrading thing she had ever done, the humiliation being magnified greatly due to the fact that this was being recorded all for Lucas's pleasure and fulfilment. Regardless of how sick and inhumane this felt, she continued to push on. She continued to follow Lucas's commands, determined that she and Sierra would somehow be able to turn the tables on him... they had to...

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

As expected, a few hours passed and Lucas returned to the room to find that Luna had indeed fulfilled her command. She couldn't have looked more exhausted, however. Lucas smiled, pleased with the sight of the humiliated creature before walking over and turning off the recording, sliding his phone back into his pocket before kneeling down to Luna's eye level. He gently lifted her chin and planted a soft kiss on her delicate lips. "What a good girl you are. You fulfilled my command perfectly and swallowed every drop in that dirty mouth of yours." As he spoke in that patronizing tone, he gently ran his fingers through her messy hair. "Since you ended this day as such a good girl, I brought a special present for you." He stood up and walked back out of the room before coming back in with a bottle of fresh water and a basket of freshly picked apples. He unscrewed the cap on the water and pressed the bottle up to Luna's lips and tilted it back for her to drink from, careful not to pour too much to avoid drowning her. The sight of each droplet of water running down her tear-stained chin amused him. "Don't worry, my sweet pet, you'll get used to your new life sooner or later." He undid the shackle around Luna's wrists, but quickly replaced them with one around her neck, securing her to the same pole.  "Now then, feel free to eat as many apples and drink as much water as you like. That's your reward for accepting your punishment like such a good girl."  He gently pet her before standing up and walking toward the door. He stopped and looked back at her. "You'll be sleeping there. Don't worry, I'll get you a new bed soon. For now, you can just use that outfit as your pillow." With that, he left the room, leaving Luna once again on her own.

He then climbed into bed with Sierra and wrapped his arms around her body, pulling her close and sniffing her hair. Even after all she's been through today, she still smelled like a field of flowers. Feeling her warm body against him, he was going to have to fight every urge to avoid stealing her virginity right then and there. She was just so precious... but he had to be a gentleman for her. She would never love him if he merely raped her the way he had Luna. Sierra was special, she was the love of his life. He was going to make her love him back.

Several hours passed, and Luna phased in-and-out of sleep over the time she was chained to the pole, alone and suffering. She had no idea how long she and Sierra had been held here, but it felt like an eternity, even if in reality it had probably only been about half-a-day or so. After having sat still, and occasionally looking towards the phone recording her for hours on end, Luna finally began to hear a door opening, followed by footsteps. She immediately scrunched up, shuffling as far back against the pole as she could and burying her head behind her knees which she was hugging closely, slowly peeping her head back up once she saw Lucas close the door behind him and reach for his phone, ending the recording. Her heartbeat rapidly accelerated once Lucas knelt down in front of her, and she closed her eyes, expecting the worst from him. But instead, she felt him plant a sweet, passionate kiss on her quivering lips~. She was awe-struck by this, and surprised even more to see fresh food and water supplied to her. It was a miracle in a time like this, and she couldn't believe her captor would even be willing to offer her anything quite like this.

Luna immediately sat up, watching the food with widened, sparkling eyes. She had to admit that this kind of treatment was rather unexpected, especially considering the way he had belittled and abused her just a few hours ago. It was almost like when he left the hideout he had come back as a completely different person, someone with a personality that was total opposite. Regardless of how considerate Lucas was being toward her, Luna didn't question his decision, fearing he might change his mind and deny her from eating, letting her starve even longer. She continued to watch Lucas as he moved around the room, and with her free hand, she grabbed her favourite treat from the basket next to her, and she took the biggest bite she could muster into the 
Verdanturf Apple. Never before had she ever craved apples like this~. The feeling of the apple being munched on and chewed on in her mouth was sensational. It was the happiest Luna had felt in the entire time she had been here; she even managed to smile faintly as she munched on more of the apples, something she never thought she would ever see herself doing during her time here. 

Her glee was very short-lived. She was still worried about Sierra. Luna knew she was just in the room adjacent to hers, but she hadn't heard a single sound from her for hours now... and it worried her even more that Lucas was keeping her company at the moment.

Edited by Sunstone

• Senior Staff

The next morning, Sierra awoke and was startled to find that Lucas had been sleeping right next to her, his arms wrapped tightly around her naked body as if she were some sort of doll he had been cuddling with. She remained quiet and still, knowing that even the slightest of movement would probably wake him up. Being alone with this boy bothered her immensely on its own, but the fact that she was naked and he was in nothing but his underwear with such an obvious erection poking against her thigh... Despite Lucas' intentions, being in his arms made Sierra feel anything but safe. She could only hope by the fact that Lucas was still wearing his underwear and that he was still erect meant that she hadn't been raped in her sleep, but she truly had no idea and wouldn't put it past this creep after the horrific sounds she heard from Luna last night. Luna! Oh god, that's right! She hadn't been able to protect her! What happened? Was she okay? She sat up to look in the direction of the door.

As Sierra moved to sit up, Lucas began to wake up to the sight of his beautiful angel's naked body. "Sierra, you're finally awake!" He gently cupped his arm around Sierra's waist.

"G-get off me!" Sierra immediately shook against Lucas before quickly standing up. "What did you do to Luna last night, and why were you sleeping with me!?" She demanded, glaring daggers at her captor. 

Lucas just shook his head. "Now, now, Sierra, Luna was perfectly happy last night. You've had a long day yesterday so you were probably just exhausted and misinterpreted whatever it was you think you heard. Come on, let me show you." He gently took Sierra's hand and pulled her toward the door, slowly opening it and stepping inside to peek in at Luna first before Sierra.

Luna continued to nibble on the apples, devouring them and discarding the apple cores back into the basket next to her. Her chewing paused once she heard her owner shouting from the other room. She wanted to call out Sierra's name, but decided against it for now, waiting to see if she would be brought into the room to see her. In a sudden panic, Luna dropped her apple on the ground and felt her heart sink when she heard the door slowly creek open, and saw Lucas peep out from behind before completely opening the door to reveal Sierra standing behind him! She was so glad to see that Sierra appeared to be unharmed. She reached out and leaned forward with her arms out to hug her, only to be tugged back by the restraint around her neck which left her whimpering. This sight obviously shocked Sierra; something that Luna felt even more distressed about. She didn't like to see her owner angry and scared... "H-Hello~..." Was all that Luna could say, sighing as she quietly mumbled those words to her, and she sounded very, very off in her tone of voice; nothing like the chirpy, outgoing companion Sierra was used to...

Edited by Sunstone
  • Love 1

• Senior Staff

Sierra was horrified by the sight behind the door. "Luna!!" She felt a mixed surge of emotion as she ran into the room toward her sweet partner. On one hand, she was just glad to see Luna was okay, but the other, she knew something horrible had happened to her. "Are you okay? D-did he hurt you!?" She cupped Luna's face in her hands to look into her eyes. Luna's eyes never lied and she could see the distress in them. Even though Luna's psychic abilities were locked behind the constant disables from Lucas' Grimer, the two of them still shared an emotional link. Standing so close to each other, they could feel the terror and concern in each other's hearts, which only filled Sierra with an immense wave of dread. "What did you do to her!?" She yelled as she stood up and turned around.  "You hurt her! I've never felt her so distressed in my life!" She clenched her fist, only to hear Lucas chuckle.

"What you're feeling isn't distress from my abusing her. It's humility from the things she's enjoyed. Isn't that right, my dear?" He looked over Sierra's shoulders to give Luna a subtle wink as if to demand that she comply with his assertion. "I know it's shocking to see your sweet partner like this, but take another look at her. You can feel it, too, right? The happiness she'd been feeling just now since I gave her that generous helping of apples and water last night? She's scared and confused, of course, but is that not how she felt when she was first captured by none other than you?"

"Y-you don't know a thing about how Luna feels!" Sierra turned to face her partner and kneeled down to her again. "Luna came to me when I first got her as a Ralts. She wanted to be my pokemon, right? She... she wasn't afraid or nervous, right...?" She looked at Luna again, knowing she would be able to feel if Luna lied to her. However, she had to admit that, when she first caught Luna, she was more so excited about the idea of having her first pokemon than anything else... maybe she'd made a hasty decision. It was before their emotional bond had formed. She honestly couldn't say whether or not Luna had any reservations...

Lucas could recognize the doubt on Sierra's face and only grinned. "Are you sure?" He stepped up and gently placed his hand on Sierra's shoulder, which was quickly shrugged off, forcing him to stand back a bit. "Are you really all that different from me? You wanted Luna, didn't you? And you assumed that she wanted you back, so you captured her knowing you could make her love you. Isn't that right?"

Sierra's heart sunk as Lucas described what seemed to be the reservations in her heart perfectly. "Wh-what... n-no... that's not..." She turned to look at Luna again. "Luna, that's not true!" 

Lucas walked over to the picture he had shown Luna before and flashed it in front of Luna's face one more time. "The way she's staring into your eyes right here... it's lust, isn't it, Sierra?"

"Y-you...! You bastard!" Sierra hadn't even noticed the many, many photos of the two of them scattered throughout the room, but this one in particular bothered her the most. "How did you get that picture!? That was a private moment between the two of us! How long have you been stalking us!?"

"Answer. The Question." Lucas demanded. "I think poor Luna has a right to know how her mistress really feels. The real motivation as to why you captured her in the first place."

Sierra glanced back at Luna, her heart racing faster. "I-... Luna, c-come on, you trust me, don't you...?"

Looking up to meet her partner's eyes, she placed her hands on Sierra's shoulders almost simultaneously with her cupping her cheeks. "I'm fine~!" she quietly chirped, just loud enough for Lucas to hear from a distance. Luna held her head down and gradually began to breathe heavily as she listened to Sierra speaking up and raising her voice. Her irregular and heavy breathing patterns persisted, to the point where she started to zone-out completely after hearing Lucas and Sierra creating tension between each other the more they spoke. Their voices became muffled and drowned out over the sound of a high-pitched ringing she began to hear. She couldn't stand it; she wanted them all to stop. 

Luna regained her awareness once she felt the most faint sense of Sierra's presence, looking up to her, snivelling with tearful eyes and hardly able to bring herself to utter words. "Just stop...please, please just stop! I can't take this!" Luna stuttered in-between her breathing and crying, humiliatingly releasing all of her pent-up emotional pain in front of the both of them.

• Senior Staff

As soon as Sierra heard Luna cry out in distress, her heart sank further and she turned her attention back to the poor creature. She wrapped her arms around her and coddled her. "Don't worry, we're going to get out of here."

"Oh, my darling Sierra..." Lucas spoke softly as he gently approached the two girls. Sierra instinctively clutched Luna harder as he approached.  "When are you going to realize that you're mine? I've been waiting my whole life to have you here in my home, to finally have you all to myself... I've wanted to shower you with the love you deserve, the love I know no other man in the world could offer you. You deserve so much better than what you've gotten so far, don't you agree? That's why I've wanted to bring you on a special date~" 

Sierra gritted her teeth. "Like I'd ever want to go on a date with you! Unlock this stupid chain so Luna and I can go!"

"Tsk, tsk..." Lucas just shook his head. "You still don't understand. I can't believe the world has made my darling angel so bitter that she can't even see the love I'm laying bare for her right now. Very well. But I will remind you that neither of you are going to leave this place unless it's for our special date. I'll allow you two to spend some time alone together. Don't enjoy yourselves too much~" He teased as he left the room.

Sierra rolled her eyes at his teasing and turned back to Luna again. "Luna, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..." She wrapped her arms tightly around the pokemon. "Trainers and pokemon are supposed to protect each other but I've done nothing but let you down recently..."

• 3 weeks later...

(OOC: I am so sorry I took so long to get back to you on this. I'm still interested in continuing this, I've just been unmotivated and going through a lot as of late.)

The moment the two were left alone and reunited, Luna let all of her emotions out, sulking and burying her face into her beloved Owner’s shoulder. She didn’t care if they were being monitored or recorded, she could only hold back her pain and distress for so long…

“I-It’s okay!” Luna snivelled and flicked her hair out of her face. “It’s not your fault…” she reassured Sierra, hugging her back even tighter, leaning forward to cuddle her as much as the chains would let her. “I don’t know how much more of this I can take. We need to work together to get out of here, I’m not giving up hope, and you shouldn’t either!” Luna asserted. “I may be deprived of my Psychic powers but I do believe we should follow along with Lucas and comply to go out on his ‘date’ he has organised for the both of us. It might be torturous, but I think it’s the best chance we’ve got of making an escape. At this point, we’ve got to try anything…and I believe so long as we work together we will be out of here in no time! Just… ‘play dumb’…got it?”

“I’d hate for yesterday’s performance to be our last… I wanted to tour so many more places with you, Sierra, and I’m going to promise that we will be able to, together.” Luna teared up as she proposed her promise to her owner, holding her hand out and resting it on Sierra’s, trying to embrace and cherish as much time she could have with Sierra, fearing Lucas would separate them again soon.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Seeing her dear Luna so distressed tore at poor Sierra's heart. She immediately responded to Luna's attempts at reaching toward her despite her chains by pressing her own body against hers. She wrapped her arms around Luna's slender body and just held her tightly. Listening to her idea disgusted her, though. She trusted Luna, of course, but would she really be capable of going on a date with that disgusting pervert? What if she were to be recognized? Maybe...  maybe that was exactly what she needed. Maybe if someone recognized her on the date, she could use it as a chance to ask for help... But what if such an opportunity never arose? What if she just walked around as Lucas' arm candy for the entire day with absolutely no opportunity to get away? The thought put a knot in her stomach. Was it even worth the risk? No doubt he would expect her to become more and more compliant. The most disgusting part of it all was that she knew she would grow more and more compliant as well. What if things went so far that she found herself with no other choice but to give in? What if he made her marry him or have children with him...? No, no, they had to get out... she had to trust whatever ideas her partner had. 

Hearing Luna's last few words made Sierra tear up as well as she held her sweet Gardevoir. "I promise that wasn't our last show, okay? We will never miss another chance to perform on stage together. And when we get big, we'll even travel to Sinnoh! Or maybe our career will grow further and we'll be able to play in musicals or even movies in Unova or Kalos... And we're gonna be together every step of the way!" She gave Luna a reassuring smile.  "We'll get out of here. Just you and me. And we're gonna have to work together to make that happen, so I'm going to trust you... I only hope that you can trust me..." She paused for a moment as she glanced back at the photo Lucas had shown her. Her skin crawled the moment her eyes laid on the wall of photos, but that one in particular... Why was he so thorough? It was clear that he was trying to break her and Luna's faith in each other. She had to ensure that wouldn't happen. Her fingers curled gently around Luna's as their hands pressed together and she stared confidently into the pokemon's eyes. "He won't come between us. We're going to make sure of that."

• 2 weeks later...

Luna smiled faintly, nodding in agreement with Sierra, hopeful that together they will be able to stay true to her words. She noticed her owner looking back at that one image Lucas had left in their view, the one that stood out the most out of the mass of other pictures scattered around the room. "U-Um... Sierra... in that photo... w-when you were with me that day..." Luna spoke up, shaking her head and partially hiding her eyes behind a veil of her hair. "...Did you... have feelings for me? ...I-I don't know! I just...something felt kind of...special about that day. ...I really don't know..." her voice softened, and she hugged her legs up to her chest, holding her head down to look at the floor.

"Please don't be recording us... please don't be recording us..." Luna whispered under her breath, just loud enough for Sierra to hear her desperate pleading. Hey eyes darted around the room frantically, looking for any surveillance cameras or devices that might be monitoring their activity. Luna suddenly began to feel panicky again upon hearing footsteps outside of the door the duo were being kept in. She leapt forward again, and clinging onto Sierra's clothes tightly, whimpering as the footsteps grew louder.

• Senior Staff

Sierra blushed faintly as Luna mentioned the photo again. She glanced back at the photo and stared at it, recalling the intense feelings she'd felt that day. That bastard. She couldn't believe he'd been stalking them so closely that he had a photo of such an intimate moment between the two. She was certain they were alone. They'd had such a deep conversation and shared so many things between them. The most disturbing thing was that, yes, for a moment there she did have feelings for her. But just from looking at this photo, there was no way any normal person would be able to deduce that. It just looked like a normal photo of friends talking. Still, there was no sense in hiding her emotions. 

She vividly recalled the day in great detail. The two girls were relaxing together on a stroll through the woods. She'd recalled their conversation somehow getting to the topic of love. It was a concept that Gardevoir could understand quite nicely over many other pokemon, or even people, who may not be capable of comprehending such raw emotion. They'd covered the topic of every type of love they could think of, from her love of performing to her love for her family and, of course, romantic interest. It was the latter that really made her feel attracted. But it was only a moment. A brief moment. Luna was her pokemon, it was taboo for people to have relations with pokemon. Yet, discussing love made her realize that Luna had always been there for her through the toughest and most crushing moments yet had never lost faith in her for even a second. That was why she was blushing in that photo. The idea of dating her had crossed her mind for only a second, but it was enough to cause her to feel embarrassed. 

"I-..." She opened her mouth after a moment of silence, formulating her thoughts. However, before she could finish those thoughts, she heard footsteps outside the room, approaching the door. It seemed their time was up and Luna was being sent into a massive panic. She quickly wrapped her arms around the poor creature, gingerly pulling her in and holding her with care. Her fingers gently stroking Luna's hair.  "H-hey, it's... it's okay... everything's going to be fine..." As she held the poor pokemon, she couldn't help but notice the cum-soaked dress that was simply discarded onto the floor like a useless old rag. Her grip on Luna tightened ever so slightly at the sight. There were so many memories tied to that dress. It was a massive investment, she'd sacrificed almost all the money she'd saved up for her career on that dress just to be able to compete in contests and there wasn't a day she wore the outfit that she didn't feel alive. Yet, now, it was drenched and stained with no doubt Lucas' cum. It was a hopeless sight that pulled at her tears. She sobbed pitifully in her dear friend's arms.

It was then that the door was pushed open again, and Lucas stepped through with his disgustingly cocky grin.  "Alright, I think that's enough time, don't you?" He gestured for Sierra to follow. Sierra reluctantly let go of Luna and rose to her feet, slowly stepping closer to him. "So, are you excited about our little date tomorrow? I've already got a number of surprises waiting in store for you~" He teased Sierra, whose teeth were gritted.

"N-no, I-I can't wait..." She spoke with feined and unconvincing enthusiasm, but it clearly seemed to be enough for the young man as he gestured again for her to follow. Sierra had no choice but to obey, given the current situation. 

Lucas cooed as Sierra stepped up into his arms. He took another whiff of her hair and grinned happily. "Come on, sweetheart, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow~" He then began pulling the young trainer away.

There was still so much Sierra wanted to say to Luna, but it would seem that would have to wait as, once again, the two of them were being separated again. As the door closed behind the two of them, Sierra glanced back at poor Luna who was going to be left all alone for the night once again...

"T-Thank Y-You..." Luna quivered, hugging and burying her face into Sierra's shoulder, tilted her head away from the door as soon as she heard Lucas enter the room. She watched helplessly as Lucas pulled her owner away, gently raising her arm up and reaching her hand out to her as she was carried out of the room. Catching a brief glimpse of Sierra's eyes, Luna spoke silently so as to not attract Lucas' attention; her mouth moving as she spoke, saying "I love you...", fearing she might never see her again.

Once alone, Luna buried her face in the palms of her hands and sulked. She wriggled and grunted as she attempted to unshackle the chains. Or at least, make them slightly less tight around her, but it was no use. She was quick to give up, and she slumped back down on the ground, staring at her legs which lay collapsed and motionless on the ground. Soon enough, Luna's eyes started to feel heavy... she was slowly closing her eyes, her vision blurring. She repeatedly tried to resist falling asleep by shaking her head side-to-side, but as time went by, she was growing increasingly tiresome...

• Like 1

• Senior Staff

The whole night was unnerving. Sierra was made to lay in bed with Lucas who held her uncomfortably tight against his body as though she were some sort of stuffed animal. They were both stripped down to their underwear and she could feel his erection against her leg. It disgusted her, but there was nothing she could do or say. 

"I love you, my little angel..." his voice cooed softly, their lips just inches apart. 

Sierra's face was bright red with shame. Regardless of her feelings, she had to play along. "I-I l-love you too..."

Lucas just chuckled. "I'm not convinced by that. Why don't you show me?"

'Show him?' Sierra thought to herself before she suddenly felt Lucas' lips press against hers. Her eyes shut tight with disgust as she tried to pull away, only causing Lucas to laugh again.

"See? You know there's no need to lie. I will make that love genuine before long. You will love me. And you'll be begging for more than kisses." He forced another soft peck on Sierra's lips before pulling her tight and closing his eyes.

After that, sleep was impossible for the next several hours as Sierra laid wide awake in his arms. She couldn't try to escape or his pokemon would stop her. She'd almost rather be tied up and gagged. It would be much less humiliating to be the victim of such cowardly tactics than to be trapped by a measly Shroomish. Before long, though, the exhaustion took over and Sierra passed out in Lucas' arms.

The next morning, Lucas stepped into Luna's room and gently reached down to lift Luna's chin. "Rise and shine, today's the special day. I hope our little pet slept well, and I certainly hope she'll remain well behaved or she might have to face some punishment when we get back home, no?"

Luna awoke, unwillingly, to find Lucas' hand cupped around her chin. Her immediate response was a startling gasp, scurrying as far from Lucas as she possibly could. Immediately after, she calmed herself, her cheeks flushing red from the way she reacted just now. "Sp-Special...Day...?" she tilted her head up to meet Lucas' eyes. She looked incredibly tense; her facial expression showing fear and reluctance which worsened at the moment she remembered Sierra. "Wh-Where's Sierra?!" Luna addressed with great alarm, fearing that something may have happened to her overnight as she slept. Her anxiety was worsening, even more so after Lucas had mentioned "Punishment".

In desperation of pacifying herself, Luna held her eyes shut and took a deep breath; trembling as Lucas spectated. Anything to try and calm herself and get through this... 

• Senior Staff

Lucas only found Luna's reaction to be quite adorable. He laughed quietly to himself as he watched the poor girl practically piss herself with fear. "Oh, how cute you are." He teased again, gently stroking her cheek as she trembled before gently sitting down next to her and wrapping his arm around her shoulder.  "Why would you be so on edge? As long as we both agree that Sierra is mine, no harm will ever come to you and you will be able to live happily together with us as the family pet. Doesn't that sound fun?" He smiled, his hand tightening slightly around Luna's shoulder. "Besides, I think Sierra would much rather see her pretty friend smiling and happily accepting her new life rather than moping and crying all the time, don't you agree? I think we'd all be much happier if you just showed us a smile and did whatever I asked."  With his finger, he gently lifted the pokemon's chin. "Are you not excited for her to enter the next stage of her life? You're both going to enjoy what's coming very much, I assure you. I'll give you a taste of freedom like you've never seen it before." 

Lucas leaned forward and gently kissed Luna's lips before unlocking Luna's shackles and opening a cupboard to reveal a maid outfit that seemed custom-tailored to Luna's exact measurements. He tossed the outfit toward Luna. "I want you to get dressed, right now. And then I want you to help Sierra get dressed as well."

Luna's shoulders tensed up as she felt Lucas place his hand on her. Her hand moved up to her cheek where Lucas had just brushed with his own hand. She clenched her hand into a fist and started to rub away an itch in her eye, catching a tear which was about to trickle down her cheek. "Mhm~" she mumbled in agreement with what Lucas had told her. She forced a smile, and held her hands close to her chest as she looked up to Lucas with big puppy eyes. "S-Sierra's...okay...?" A massive wave of relief crashed over her as she heard Lucas mention her, the part about 'helping her get dressed', suggesting that she would be able to see her beloved owner once again. She was quick to stand up, almost obediently to Lucas' request, "Yes~!" she said, with quite a flair of eagerness in her tone of voice. 

As she looked around the room for a few brief moments, Luna turned to Lucas, and asked, quietly and submissively... "U-Um... wh-what clothes would you like me to wear...?"

• Senior Staff

Lucas couldn't help but smile at the sight of the Gardevior's. It may have been obviously forced, but it was still cute to see her try to please her master. He knew it was a tough time for her, so he certainly had to give it his all. But his words weren't a lie. Before long, these girls would love him. They may be scared and nervous now, but they would eventually grow fond of just how caring and generous he really was. He'd been saving up his money for so much of his life just for the love of his life. He was sacrificing his life savings just to put a real smile on the two stars' faces. The life of an idol had to be tiring, exhausting. Those smiles Sierra and Luna always wore on stage were always so forced, not unlike the way Luna was smiling now. He knew because he'd seen the both of them with genuine smiles, as captured on many of the photos posted on the walls of this room. Yes, they most certainly had so many concerns and fears from their old life. What would they do when they grew old and lost their beauty? Surely the public would only turn to follow the next pretty young girl who stole her spotlight. But not him, not at all. Sierra was his darling flower. Not another woman in the world, no matter how beautiful, could ever change that!

"Don't worry, I hadn't forgotten about you when I went out to make my preparations, sweetheart."  Lucas spoke cheerfully in response to Luna's question. It made him happy to see Luna finally coming around and accepting her role in their little family. He'd found that there was only one outfit fitting for a beautiful, shy and innocent creature like her. He wanted to help her and Sierra both build up their confidence. It always seemed as if these girls were afraid to show the world who they are. They both dressed so plainly offstage. Perhaps they were afraid of being assaulted if anyone knew who they were? This was the perfect place for Lucas to show just how devoted and caring he was for these girls. If he dressed them in such a way that attracted plenty of attention, he would be able to demonstrate that nobody would dare lay a finger on his darlings and, if anyone had even tried, he would protect them with his life. Perhaps, if they did get assaulted, it would show the two of them that they really needed a man like him to protect them. After all, that night in the woods, the girls were lucky that they had been abducted by a man who genuinely cared for them, just to keep them safe rather than some disgusting rapist or sex trafficker. 

That thought alone made Lucas cringe in disgust. Just the very idea that there were men out there in the world who would want to turn his darling star into some helpless sex slave made him want to vomit. No, he was going to show the world just how beautiful these songbirds were when let out of their cage. So long as they were well trained, they would stay close and wouldn't try anything stupid. He had the utmost confidence that the girls would be loyal to their promises.

He stepped out of the room before coming back seconds later with a maid outfit, custom-tailored to Luna's exact measurements. The outfit would likely be an extremely tight fit and would squeeze at her body, especially around her breasts, making them pop out more and thus giving the illusion that she had larger breasts than she really did. She was, unfortunately, a bit flat chested, so there wasn't much to highlight, but he'd do the best he could to make the delicate creature feel as sexy and desirable as she possibly could. "Why don't you try fitting this on, hm? It should fit you perfectly. And it's the perfect uniform for our darling servant, right?" He spoke with an adoring smile, eagerly watching for Luna's reaction as he held the outfit out for her to see.

Staring at the outfit which had been presented to her, Luna was left feeling unsure. She hadn't quite worn anything so... exact, in regards to her physical measurements. "It... looks a little small!" she remarked, pinching at the fabric of the uniform before taking it into both of her hands. She didn't bother trying to decline putting it on; she knew that any disagreement with Lucas would set him off. He was like a ticking time-bomb; one moment gleeful and optimistic, and then the next moment exploding into a flurry of anger and spite against anyone who dared to oppose him. Luna was learning more about her captor, just as her captor was learning more about her and Sierra...

Luna timidly nodded her head up-and-down in agreement. "I'll try it on. Here goes~." Once fitted, having struggled and wriggled her body about to get the uniform on properly, she patted around the material pushing up against her bare skin. There was little breathing space, and her chest was... quite observable, much to Luna's embarrassment. Needless to say, the uniform was ~tight~. "H-How's this~?" Luna asked of her captor, even mustering up the effort to do a little twirl in front of him to show off a full view of herself.

• Senior Staff

Lucas clapped his hands together eagerly as he watched Luna struggle to fit into the uniform he had prepared. For a few moments, he was concerned that he may indeed have made the uniform too small. Perhaps his measurements were off? But no, once she'd finally managed to squeeze into the dress, she looked absolutely gorgeous. "Oh yes! Just like that! You truly are a beautiful creature fit to serve my darling~" 

His eyes were glued to the nearly skin-tight dress. He could tell Luna had a hard time breathing and even moving in it, but that only made it more arousing. If Luna looked good in this dress, he just couldn't wait to see Sierra in hers! And the twirl came as an unexpected bonus. "I'm so glad you're so enthusiastic about it, sweetheart~" Now, he had to think of how he was going to get this done. Sierra was still asleep in the other room, but he wanted to be surprised by the way the outfit looked on her. He wanted to leave Luna alone with her to put the outfit on, but he couldn't just leave them in the main room unattented. They could be scheming a way to escape right now. No, it was far too early to trust them with something like this. He would have to earn their trust first, make them want  to stay with him. He glanced over at the door and smiled as he began to piece together the details of this idea.

"Alright then... I'll be right back." Lucas stepped out of the room, leaving Luna alone for just a moment before returning with a sparkling dress inside a protective bag. The red dress was dazzling and flashy, with a striking resemblance to the cum-soaked stage dress Sierra had won before. This one, however, was much tighter and, much like Luna's, it was designed to show off every detail of Sierra's body. This dress was actually a particularly skimpy two-piece. 

Lucas gently handed the dress off to Luna with a smile. "This is my gift for Sierra. She's going to come in here soon and I want you to put it on her. Don't you dare make her lift a finger to put it on, either. She is a goddess and deserves to be worshipped. Do you understand?"

Taking the two-piece dress into her own hands, the timid little Gardevoir nodded her head in agreement with what Lucas had asked her to do. Luna knew that this interaction was going to be awkward... it's not like Sierra wasn't capable of dressing herself. But with the way things were, she was learning that there was no point questioning Lucas' rationale. Still... in the back of her mind, Luna was still looking for any opportunities of escape... she was just 'playing along' for now to keep Lucas happy, though she didn't know how long she would be able to put up with it. His presence was repulsive, even more so after he had tormented and violated her the night before. Luna would occasionally shiver and tremble whenever she ruminated over it.

"Y-Yes~... I will wait here." Luna's voice quietened as she held the two-piece over her like a veil, obscuring her body up to her nose so she could still keep her eyes on Lucas.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Lucas smirked at the sight of Luna hiding her body behind the small dress. Seeing her pretty eyes poking over the dress was quite cute. With a wave, he stepped out of the room and approached Sierra. He couldn't wait to see his angel all dressed up, but now wasn't the time to simply admire her. She must have been so tired to be sleeping in so late, but oversleeping was something he could not allow. Not on such a special occasion when he had so much planned~

Lucas didn't want to wake her up harshly, though. He had to remember, Sierra was his guest, soon to be his girlfriend if things went as planned. She wasn't some slave he was keeping hostage. At least, that's certainly not how he wanted their relationship to be. He wanted to make sure Sierra was comfortable with him. Though it would take some boldness to get her to come out of her shell, he didn't want to overdo it and scare her away. He slowly reached down and gently placed his fingertips under Sierra's chin, carefully rubbing her cheek with his thumb and brushing away some of her hair to get a better look at her peacefully resting face.

"It's time to wake up, my little star~" 

Upon feeling Lucas' touch, Sierra didn't react much. She just wanted to be left alone, but when she heard his voice, she could tell that plan wasn't going anywhere. Upon being called his 'little star' again, she wanted to throw up again. Her eyes slowly opened to see Lucas' snide smile. That face along with the feeling of his hand still caressing her own made her visibly cringe. She quickly sat up and brushed the boy's hand away. "Don't touch me!" She blurted out without thought, though quickly remembered her discussion with Luna and bit her lip. Especially after looking at the damaged look on Lucas' face.  "O-oh... I'm... sorry, it was just a bad dream..." She spoke softly, unable to maintain eye contact with the boy. 

"It's okay, I know you wouldn't be so rude. Now then, today's our special day~ I have a present for you, our special friend Luna is gonna help you put it on. I'm certain you'll appreciate it! She certainly seemed to enjoy it herself~ Why don't you go on ahead? I'll wait right here for you." As he spoke, he gestured for the door with the same shit-eating grin.

Sierra was nervous, but she slowly stood up, double checking to make sure all of her clothes were still on the way she'd left them. She couldn't trust this boy not to violate her in her sleep after he'd changed her clothes before. She made her way to the door and gently pushed it open. What could this present be? How could Lucas possibly humiliate her any more than he already has? "L-Luna...?" She spoke out with her nervous stutter. "Is... is everything okay...?"

• 4 weeks later...

Hearing Sierra shout from the other room caused Luna to jump, startled as she remained trembling, hiding behind the two-piece she was still holding up ready to present to Sierra. She remained standing, still listening out for both her owner and Lucas, and as soon as she heard him mention her name, she prepared to see her owner face-to-face yet again, a feeling she would always make sure to treasure whenever the opportunity would arise. She had no idea how many more times she would get to see her, and she would constantly ruminate over the dreaded question; "What if this is the last time I see Sierra..."

As she peeped her head out from behind the two-piece, a faint little smile lit up on Luna's face, and she nodded her head, "Yes Sierra~, everything is fine! ...I-Is everything okay with you?" she asked, confirming that she was unharmed and well. In a rather over-exaggerated tone of voice, Luna spoke up; "I just tried on this outfit, and~... I think it will look quite nice on you Sierra! May you try it out to see how it looks on you?" She asked of her beloved owner, trying to maintain her composure, fighting back the sudden, overwhelming urge to cry. This didn't feel right... it felt degrading, but the duo had no choice... no choice but to endure...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

Sierra was relieved to find Luna looking relatively well under the circumstances. Any time she saw the poor creature, she kept expecting her to appear beaten or injured, huddled in a corner like an abused dog. The poor girl was clearly still frightened, though. At her first glimpse, Sierra could notice that she was just as on edge as herself. Due to their psychic bond, even though Luna tried her best to make Sierra feel better, both of them could feel every ounce of dread in each other's hearts and one look at the dress she was hiding behind was more than enough to confirm why. 

"Y-yes... everything is fine... as much as it can be, anyway..." Sierra sighed as she slowly approached Luna, listening to her comments about the dresses. Just what did he do to her? Sierra slowly kneeled down and gently placed her hand on Luna's cheek.  "Oh, Luna..." She bit her lip for a moment, trying to hold back her own tears. "I know he's making you do this... I don't know what he did to you, but I hate him so much for it. I don't like any of this one bit, Luna..." Her voice grew shaky once again as she spoke. She was a bit worried that Lucas could be listening in on them, but she couldn't let Luna think she was alone or abandoned in any way. "I will always be with you, Luna. I love you." 

With that spoken, Sierra slowly looked back at the outfit the Gardevoir held in her hands. Of course this was her "present". It was just perverted enough to be something that bastard would come up with. The thought of wearing something so degrading made her sick to her stomach. Even worse was the fact that the outfit so strongly resembled her stage outfit.  "W-wait..." She stuttered.  "Th-this isn't... He doesn't expect me to wear this in... in public, does he...?" Sierra rarely ever wore her stage outfit in public to avoid drawing a crowd and unwanted attention to herself from people like Lucas. Most people didn't recognize her without her makeup and outfit, so she could often slip in and out of places with only the occasional "you look a lot like that one idol..." 

"Just what does he plan for us to do in outfits like these...? Luna, if I wear that, my reputation will be tarnished...!"

Unable to hold back any longer, Luna quivered, feeling a tear roll down her cheek the moment Sierra uttered the words "I love you." Those words meant so much to her... especially from Sierra, the one who had always been by her side, having been there for her at every moment for support, and having helped her through everything. "I-I...I...I love you t-too..." she stumbled, barely able to put her words together. She knew Sierra was deeply worried about her, but, Luna didn't want her to be. Luna wanted to assure Sierra that they would both be okay... she wanted to stay positive, keeping her head held up high. She would never give up, not for Sierra she wouldn't. And she wanted to make absolute sure of that.

Careless as to whether Lucas was spying on them, Luna discarded the two-piece onto the floor, jumped up, and pounced at Sierra, spinning her around and embracing her in a tight, loving hug with her head delicately resting on Sierra's shoulder. She didn't want to let go, but she had to...

The moment she took a step back, Luna was frightened, thinking of Lucas and how infuriated he would be if he saw her stepping out of line and not following her orders. She scrambled to the ground to pick up the two-piece and quickly held it up in front of her, presenting it to Sierra yet again. "This is for you..." she quietly spoke, fear trembling through her voice. Luna spoke even quieter when she leaned in closer to Sierra, saying to her in response to her last sentence; "I know... but, at this point, I don't think our reputation matters anymore Sierra... all that matters right now, is getting out of here. If you do wear this... you won't have to wear it for long. I think we should make a run for it as soon as we are outdoors and a considerable distance away from here--" she was cut-off as she heard a sudden, loud sound from outside the room. "Oh no... he's coming back! Sierra p-put it on! Put it on, please!!"

Edited by Sunstone