Side Story: Welcome Home

• Community Administrator

Roses’s mouth opened and closed a few times before she clenched her jaw as she trembled a little. She hated every word that was coming out of Anhara’s mouth. Hated them because she could muster no defence against them. What if this was God’s will? To encounter this satan’s minion? That would tempt her away from her Lord’s love? To test her in her faith? She didn’t know, and right now she wasn’t sure if she even wanted to know. She had to bite her tongue when Anhara began to speak of her parents. While she couldn’t argue back against her mother, she wanted to defend her father. He had been trying everything to keep the family together, getting Rose everything she needed and even making sure that she had a friend in Shane. He was at work, earning money so that Rose could have a roof over her head, and food in her stomach. He had been trying endlessly to get Silvia to come out of the shell she had surrounded herself with. But she held her snappy words back. This monster didn’t deserve to know just how wonderful her father was. At least her father didn’t rape her. He would never do such a thing. It would have never been their fault. Of that she was sure.

It took her several moments for her to respond to Anhara’s question about make-up. Her voice was a little stiff as she said, “I’ve never used make-up. Neither has my mother. So you’re not going to find any.” The thought of ‘dolling up’ sickened her. She was not some plaything, or possession to be made pretty. It was one reason she avoided make-up. She hated how women used it to make themselves more appealing towards others. Rose felt that it was deceptive and dishonest. 

• Senior Staff

Anhara frowned when Rose confessed she didn't have any makeup. "What a shame... Well, don't worry. Like I said, you're beautiful as you are, so it's not like it's a dire need or anything. But you will have to get used to putting it on every morning. Don't worry, your big sis teach you all about it~" Anhara gently placed her hands on Rose's shoulders as she stared at her in the reflection, licking her lips at the thought of how Daddy would react to seeing his new girl... For a moment, her own thoughts caused her to feel a twinge of jealousy as she began to imagine this girl hogging daddy's cock all to herself... but of course, Daddy knew good and well that his cum belonged to Anhara and no one else. She only shared his cum with women she gave permission... With that level of control, she should have no problem keeping a pretty, timid one like Rose at bay. "Well, I think that just about covers everything, don't you?" She leaned forward and gave Rose a gentle peck on the cheek. This bathroom may have been a safe space, but that merely meant that Rose didn't have to fear Anhara's wrath here. 

"Now then... before we leave, remember that this is your safe place. Anything you say to me here, you won't be punished for as long as you're respectful. So, is there anything left on my pretty flower's mind? Or shall we move on to the rest? I wouldn't say there's much at all left to worry about, just a few loose ends that need to be tied up... Other than that, I think Daddy will be really excited to see you, darling... speaking of which, he'll probably show up any minute, so if there's anything you want to say in your safe space, say it now."

• Love 1

The thought of having to put makeup on every morning made Rose’s face scrunch up a little in disgust. That was not something she wanted to do. It just wasn’t a her thing to do. She felt that makeup would diminish what she was. And she wasn’t entirely sure why she was thinking along these lines. It seemed almost as if she had accepted the fate that was being given to her. She flinched when she felt Anhara’s warm hands on her shoulders, the skin of the other girls fingers deceptively soft, making her seemed more soft and innocent than what Rose knew she was. She wanted to turn her head, but she remained frozen where she was, too scared to move anywhere without permission. She did, however, cringe when she felt the light peck on her cheek. It felt like a rather platonic kiss, but with everything this girl had done and said, she couldn’t help but feel there was an ulterior motive behind it as if Anhara was mocking her.

She looked back up into the mirror as Anhara spoke. Rose felt her entire body tense, her insides freezing when she mentioned that her ‘daddy’ was going to be here soon. Rose felt panic blossom inside of her chest, causing her eyes to widen a little as her breathing hitched. She tried to calm herself down, but she couldn’t seem to get air into her lungs. She clutched onto the bathroom sink, leaning against it for support as she gasped out, “I don’t want to see your father! I just want you to leave, and never come back! I just want… to be left alone!” The last word was forced out as her lungs felt as if they were burning. She felt as if she couldn’t breath, her vision blurring slightly. She hated losing control of herself like this, especially in front of someone like Anhara. But she couldn’t stop the panic attack from taking her like this. And to know she was in the same room as the person that was going to kidnap her away from her home and family, wasn’t helping matters. She tried to run a mantra through her mind, forcing her to take measured breaths in order to calm herself down.

• Senior Staff

Anhara recognized the panic attack Rose was suddenly facing. Again, it wasn't anything out of the ordinary for her. In fact, it was a big part of why she loved doing what she did. She loved the sight of a pretty girl losing her breath and desperately trying to catch it. Something about it showed a level of anxiety and fear that couldn't easily be obtained. Still, she had gotten quite attached to Rose and it upset her that the girl was so adamantly against coming home. But she knew everything was going to change for the better. With her hands, she gently spun Rose around so that she was facing her and gently lifted Rose's chin to look her in the eyes. She put on a friendly smile, highly contrary to the way Rose seemed to see her. The type of smile a girl would flash her best friend when encouraging her at her lowest point. A concerned, but sincere smile. After staring into Rose's beautiful blue eyes, she just leaned closer to her so that her lips were inches from Rose's. "God made you pretty to attract me, darling. Don't fight it. This is God's plan. And He loves you. Why would He do something you wouldn't like in the end?" With those words, she placed her lips firmly against Rose's. No tongue, just a gentle, loving kiss with a firmness to ensure she knew she had no choice but to accept it.

"'Follow Me, and let the dead bury their own dead.'" She quoted directly from the bible. It was amusing to spit the bible back at a church-goer, especially considering her own other half was a follower of God, so she knew all the ins and outs, even if there was more to discover within the pages in time. Anhara reached around to gently rub Rose's back in an effort to ease her panic and help her regain a rhythm to her breathing. 

• Love 1

Rose barely registered it when she was turned around to face Anhara. She tried to lower her face so that she was no longer looking at the monster's face, but firm fingers gripped her chin and forced her to look up. Her chest still felt as if it was caving in on itself, restricting her lungs and making it impossible to breath. Her head felt dizzy, as if she was going to pass out at any given moment. Her eyes dropped a little, focusing on the concerned smile on the other girls lips. Rose focused on them, blocking out everything else about Anhara as she pretended that the girl in front of her wasn’t the monster come to take her from her home. She pretended that this was indeed a good friend, here to comfort her in a moment of weakness. The tight bands restricting her chest loosened a little, allowing her to gasp in a breath. But she froze once again when she heard Anhara’s words, and felt lips being placed firmly on her own. She wanted to say something back against Anhara, but her mind was not working. It was a foggy haze, that wouldn’t allow for any semblance of critical thinking. 

When the girl pulled away, she took in a gasp of air, trying to force it into her lungs. But it seemed to jam on her throat, and she looked back up into Anhara’s eyes. She then felt a comforting hand rubbing her back. She focused on the action, as it was soothing and measured in its pace. She used it to help regulate her breathing to gently breathe in, and out. Finally, she had calmed herself down enough to allow herself to catch her breath. She stood still in front of Anhara, her jaw clenched and breathing through her nose. Rose was blocking Anhara out, pretending that she wasn’t even there. It was helping to calm her down, and allow her to rein in her unruly emotions. When they had finally settled down, she looked back up at the girl in front of her before saying, “God might do something that I wouldn’t like, even in the end. If it is a test of my will, and a test of my love for him. To see if I would turn my back on him.” Her voice sounded a little weak, even to her own ears. It trembled slightly, and made her realise she wasn’t quite as calm as she had hoped. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

"Think about it, darling... Every hair on your head is numbered to God. He knew everything about you and every detail of your life from before you were even born. If this is all true, then tell me, for what purpose would He have to 'test' you? God already knows whether or not you'd pass or fail, so why bother with the test at all? God doesn't use these things to learn anything new about us. That would mean we're nothing more than guinea pigs for His little experiments. But that's simply not true. He loves each and every one of us with all of His heart. Each of our lives have a purpose, even those of the sinners. After all, what would Jesus have been without Judas to sell Him to the cross?" As Anhara preached to rose, she returned the back of her fingers to the girl's pretty white hair, smiling tenderly. "It's okay if you've failed any of God's 'tests'... and it's okay to fail now. God created you to do so. I know you've done some things you aren't proud of in the past, but His mercies are new every day. He knows you aren't perfect, and He knows you make mistakes. The greatest thing about our God is that He loves us even if we hate him and do nothing but spit on his name. Isn't that just wonderful?" 

"Everything you're going through, and everything you will go through... it all has a purpose. Perhaps you'll meet someone important for your life. Perhaps there's a lesson God needs you to learn... or, perhaps God wants you to realize that sin is easily forgiven. By the end of the week, you're going to be feeling temptation so strong that you will be unable to resist any longer. And you can take pride in that now, knowing that God is allowing you to simply enjoy your life to the fullest. All because I'm doing God's work~"

• Love 1

Rose felt a little uncomfortable with everything that Anhara was saying, because there was a point to what she said. She didn’t like what the girl was implying and it made her want to step back from her, but she knew she couldn’t as there was a sink blocking her escape route. She shook her head a little, not wanting to believe what Anhara was saying, “My life isn’t planned out by God… he may have an ultimate plan for me but not everything in my life has been minutely planned by Him. God gave us Free Will, to give us the ability of Choice. So that we may decide what happens to our life. Whether we follow his plan or not, to resist temptation.” At first, she sounded a little unsure of herself, but as she spoke, she sounded more confident in herself. She needed to keep reminding herself how much God loved her, that he would never abandon here. All she had to do was keep herself faithful.

“I… I’m not going to give into the temptation that you lay out to me, Anhara. I refuse to.” Rose said, looking up into Anhara’s eyes with determination. She needed to steel herself against everything that this girl and her father were going to do to her. She would weather whatever it was that came at her. She wasn’t going to allow Anahra to shake her faith so easily. She needed to cling onto her faith like a lifeline. It would keep her strong in face of what was to come. It was clear at this point, there was no way she could convince Anhara to let her go. And neither of her parents were going to magically walk in through the front door and save her. She knew her father had a gun somewhere in the house, but he had never told her were it was, and she wished right now that she knew. At the very least, their conversation was giving her a distraction from allowing her imagination to run too wild, because it wanted to bring up the worst of horrors, convinced that she was going to die at this monsters hand. Slowly, and painfully. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Anhara giggled excitedly as she listened to Rose go on and on about the same monologue she'd heard time and time again. The voice of a victim in denial. A pitiful, self-blaming child who can't accept the fact that all of her suffering, too, is at the hands of the god she worships. "Tell me, sweetheart. What does free will change about what I said?" She slowly reached into her pocket to pull her knife back out. She flipped it open and raised it to Rose's face so she could see the sharp blade. "I'm not killing you because I made the choice not to. I'm not using this knife to hurt or threaten you because we made a covenant that the bathroom is a safe place and I've chosen to respect that covenant." With an amused giggle, she tossed the knife slightly into the air, flipping it over and catching it by the blade between her fingers, narrowly avoiding cutting herself. With her free hand, she uncurled Rose's fist before gently lowering the knife into her sweaty palm. Curling her dainty fingers around the cold steel handle. "Similarly, you now have a choice to fight me. God presented you with this opportunity, right here, right now. You have free will. You can choose to kill me, and God has promised he will forgive you." Anhara grinned again as she stared confidently into Rose's eyes. "God already knows what you're going to do. Even if you don't. Don't you see? It's not that he controls your choices. He simply knows you better than you do. And I know you aren't going to kill me. Because you know everything I'm saying is true. You know this is happening for a purpose. You know this is God's will. You know deep down you just want to belong somewhere. Don't you? You want a home. A family. A new start. A blank canvas to paint however you want and know that God will bless you for it just as he's blessed me." 

• Love 1

Rose was about to say that free will changed much of what Anhara had said, but the words caught in her throat when the girl reached into her pocket and pulled her knife back out. The smaller girl flinched a little when Anhara flipped it open and lifted it up, causing Rose to lean back slightly to try and get away from it. She didn’t want that blade anywhere near her. While at first she had regarded it with mild fascination, she was now terrified of it. She resisted as Anhara gripped her hand, uncurling her fists and putting the knife into her palm. She wanted to drop it, feeling filthy just touching it. She stared up at the other girls eyes before shaking her head from side to side,

“Even if God knows what I am to do, I still have that free choice. I could decide to defy him… and kill you anyway. I don’t know if God would forgive me. And nor do you. No one can know what God truly wants.” She said, thinking it arrogant for Anhara to think she knew for certain what God wanted. For all she knew, God might want Rose to take this knife and slit Anhara’s throat, to rid the world of a satan-tongued smooth-talker. While at first, Anhara’s arguments made her pause, she was now more determined not to allow the other girl to change her mind on the matter of her fate. She then added, “I… don’t care what God wants. I don’t want a new start. I want my life to remain as it is. I already have a home, and a family. I don’t want a new one.” She was even more convinced that Anhara had some agenda, to lure her away from her God. What other reason did she have to try and shake her faith like this? Anhara must be in the league with the Dark Lord. Here to lure God’s faithful away from him. She was determined not to allow Anhara to do that to her.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

It seemed shockingly easy to turn this young girl away from God... not that that was Anhara's intention. Honestly, it was almost disappointing how little devotion the girl actually had toward Him. She exhibited a serious lack of loyalty. Perhaps she wasn't the perfect little flower she'd hyped her up to be. "Oh, sweetheart, you're going to ruin your looks by putting on that ugly face." Anhara gently stroked Rose's cheek again with the same cocky grin across her cheeks. "If you want to disappoint God like that, then go ahead and kill me. The bible makes it very clear that murder is a sin, does it not? Yet, God will forgive you, just as He will forgive me... we can have as much fun as we like and God will simply forgive us in the end just for asking." She giggled excitedly as she purred over Rose's body. "Do it." She purred again, locking eyes with Rose. "Stab me. I won't die. Do you know how I know?" 

Anhara stood further back and stripped off her top, revealing several harsh scars and bruises all over her body. It looked as though she'd been beaten and ravaged by animals on a daily basis. There were marks on each side of her hips and around her breasts. At first glance, one would probably assume them to be claw marks by some sort of animal. But above all else, the name "Anhara" was carved right above her navel. She giggled ecstatically. "God won't let me die. I've tried. Halie's tried. She's trapped in this world. God hates her too much to let her die... Look at it, isn't daddy's art just beautiful~?" She ran her hands over her own body, as if she had the body of a goddess and was stripping for a horny audience. "Every scar and bruise is just another wonderful memory!" She traced her fingers over the claw marks on her hips as she spoke in an almost orgasmic voice. "Daddy can turn your misery into euphoria... don't you want that?" She smiled brightly, even brighter than she ever had around Rose before. "Don't you want to be happy in your misery? God will forgive you, but why does that matter? Letting God hate you just makes you invincible."

• Love 1

Rose shook her head a little when she felt Anhara’s fingers on her cheek as the girls arrogance once against reared its head. She wasn’t going to listen to anything this girl said about her God. She wasn’t going to let the girl take away the faith that had kept her going for all of these years. Anhara didn’t know that she would disappoint God if she refused to kill her. Rose did not think His forgiveness worked the way Anhara thought. He could see into your heart, and see your intentions. If you asked for forgiveness, while still holding sin in your heart, that forgiveness was never going to come. She doubted that Anhara was someone that God would ever forgive. Not until she turned her back on the Devil and devoted her life to God. 

When Anhara told her to go ahead and shab her, Rose shook her head a little, wanting to deny this girl what she wanted. Her eyes then went wide as a look of shock flitted across her facial features as she saw the harsh scars and bruises that covered the other girls body. She recoiled in disgust and fear and let go of the knife, allowing it to tumble to the floor. This was crazy, insane. How could get girl get off on this kind of abuse? It made no sense to her. The scars looked ugly, each mark a blemish on her otherwise flawless skin. She felt her stomach clench, threatening to spill its contents, “I… oh this is insane.” She said, backing up until her back was pressed against the wall, “That isn’t beautiful! It’s insane! How can you like that kind of treatment? How can you find happiness in this… this abuse?! It doesn’t make sense!” She didn’t want to be like this insane monster. She didn’t want God to hate her. She did not want to be put into the position where she would have to beg for his forgiveness. She didn’t want Anhara to force her into a life of sin, “Please. Just go away. I don’t want what you have. I will never betray God for you. If you just go now, I won’t tell anyone, I promise.” She begged. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Anhara just giggled in amusement as she watched the girl recoil in horror. It was a pretty standard reaction, in all fairness, but it was going to build into something much more thrilling later on. "It's all over my body~" She responded with a crazed grin. "I just cover it up with a lot of makeup because daddy says it makes me easier for strangers to trust that way." She paused almost in confusion when Rose questioned the abuse she faced. "'abuse?' How could you say this is abuse? This is just how intensely daddy loves me. He loves me because I can't die. I can take the things that no other girl can." She swayed her hips side to side. "I love the way it hurts... I love the feeling of my bones breaking and my body bleeding... And I love knowing just how happy it makes daddy. I love feeling his cock only get harder with each orgasm as he tears it all from my body~" As she went into detail, a look of euphoria spread across her reddened face and she reached down to rub her crotch with her fingers. "My body is daddy's toy, and he can break me as many times as he wants and I always still work!" She giggled happily and bent down toward Rose. "I know you don't want this, babygirl." She put on a serious face as she spoke in a much less playful tone. "Problem is, I'm not talking to you, but the little demon inside of you. We aren't much different from each other at all. You'll understand when you meet Halie." With another kiss on Rose's lips, Anhara bent further down to retrieve her knife and then grasped Rose's wrist on the way up.

"Anyway, it's about time. Daddy should be here any minute~" She pulled her top back on and tugged on Rose's arm. "Are you ready, lil sis?" She grinned from ear to ear. "We're about to leave your safe place. This is where the fun begins~"

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

As Anhara went on to describe how her ‘daddy’ enjoyed abusing his daughter, Rose felt her stomach twist as it seemed to tie itself into knots. It made her want to vomit all over the bathroom floor. The more the girl spoke about it, the more sick Rose felt. Her expression twisted in disgust when she saw the other girl reach down and begin to rub herself. She stepped back even more, feeling the cold tiles against her bare flesh. It made goosebumps raise across her skin, but that was nowhere near as hair-raising as what was coming out of Anhara’s mouth. She flinched away a little when the girl bent down to be closer. She flinched even harder when Anhara said that she was speaking to the little monster inside of her. Those words made it feel as if a lead weight had settled itself in her stomach. Her lips twisted, but she didn’t respond to it. She couldn’t. Not when she knew that Anhara was speaking the truth. It was one of the reasons she had devoted herself so much to God. To quell that beast inside of her, so that it would never come out again and hurt someone else. She had promised to herself that she would never let that monster out. She couldn’t let Anhara do it.

So deep in her horror and self-loathing that she didn’t react to the kiss pressed against her lips. She was only brought back to reality when she felt fingers wrapping around her wrist. Anhara’s hand felt cold, and yet it was burning against her own skin. She gulped a little before looking up as Anhara announced that her ‘daddy’ would be here soon. Despite the tug, she resisted a little, pulling herself back as she shook her head from side to side repeatedly, “No. No I am not ready. I just want to stay here until you and your father are gone.” She said. Rose did not want to willingly leave this room, not with this monster and certainly not to the monster that was coming to her home. She just wanted to hide away and forget that this day had ever happened. 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

As soon as Rose tried to pull away, Anhara's grip tightened firmly around her wrist to ensure that breaking free was impossible, at least without breaking her wrist. The grip might cause significant pain to the young girl, but it was her own fault for resisting so stupidly when she knew she didn't have a choice. "I told you we're about to leave. I didn't ask if you wanted to." She spoke curtly as she yanked forcefully on Rose's arm, practically throwing her out the door into the hallway. Of course, Anhara didn't let go. She couldn't trust Rose not to run and look for help. Not in the delusional mental state she was in. She didn't care what pain Rose was in or how much she hurt herself trying to get away. She would drag the little bitch to the front door if she had to. She wasn't going to let this little bitch get in the way of her being ready for her daddy's entrance. Anhara was the boss, Rose was the dog, and she'd had enough of this dog's attempts at barking orders. 

"We're going to the front door. And we're going to sit on our knees and eagerly wait for daddy to come here and pick us up. And you aren't going to do anything stupid anymore, got it? You don't have a choice, so you'd better just accept this. Stop fooling yourself into thinking you can go back to your old life becuase it doesn't exist anymore! It's fiction! This is who you are. You're my toy. Now come." She yanked on Rose's arm again as she began walking toward the door.

• Love 1

Rose flinched as the grip around her wrist tightened, causing pressure on the joint that sent a shard of pain racing up her arm. A soft whimper escaped her throat but she tried to clamp it down, looking up at Anhara when she spoke in a curt tone before Rose felt herself yanked away from the faux comfort of the wall and out of the door where the force of the movement caused her to stumble a few times. With her free hand, she reached out and pressed it against the wall before she fell on it. Her other arm was at an awkward angle, being held by Anhara, whose fingers were like a vice around her wrist. She was forced to push herself from the wall and to turn around as the angle of her arm caused pressure against her shoulder and she was worried that it might dislocate. 

Her blue eyes settled on Anhara as the girl worded out exactly what they were going to do, as if speaking to a naughty child. She flinched at the girls words, knowing that it was well within Anhara’s will and means to force Rose to do her bidding. Even so, she still shook her head a little. She didn’t want what Anhara was trying to do to her. She knew that every moment that passed, was one moment closer to when the girls father came, a moment that had she had been dreading. While she seemed to have forgotten about him at times, the knowledge that he was coming was always in her mind, causing her skin to crawl and for her stomach to twist. When Anhara yanked on her arm again, she couldn’t help the cry of surprised pain that erupted from her lips as she was pulled forwards towards the stairs once again, her feet scrambling on the floor to prevent herself from falling over, “C-careful!” She yelped as she awkwardly got her footing once again, not wanting to plough forwards into Anhara. She mentally cringed at the thought of how angry the other girl would get if she did that.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

"Then walk!" Anhara growled impatiently at Rose who only seemed to be complaining about the blessings she was being given. She had no idea how lucky she was. Anhara could have and has done so much worse to other girls before they got to meet daddy. She was just going to have to get used to harsh demands if she kept acting like a spoiled little brat. Still, she didn't want Rose to fall over and hurt herself needlessly in such a boring way. Without addressing her complaints directly, she did slow down a bit so that Rose had a bit more time to find sure footing on each step. She only hoped it was subtle enough that Rose wouldn't actually notice her compensation. 

By the time the two had reached the bottom of the stairs, Anhara had calmed down somewhat. Though she was still growing impatient with Rose, she wasn't as ready to hurt her. Rose might notice a slight release of tension in her wrist, though Anhara didn't leave much slack. It would be really inconvenient if the girl managed to break away, after all. She continued to pull Rose toward the front door of the house with a sigh. "The sooner you accept that your body doesn't belong to you anymore, the sooner you'll be able to smile again. Otherwise, the more you resist, the more you're going to be hurting yourself." 

• Love 1

“I’m sorry! I’m trying!” Rose whimpered at Anhara’s growl, looking down at her feet as she skipped ahead to try and get a rhythm to her steps so that she didn’t lose her balance and fall. With her free hand, she reached out and allowed it to slide over the bannister as it helped her balance herself and get better footing. When they reached the bottom of the staircase, she couldn’t help but let out a soft sigh of relief. She looked over her shoulder, her eyes focusing on the living room door as she hoped that Shaene had remained where he was. She then turned back towards Anhara when she began to speak again. Rose pressed her lips together, her eyebrows drawing together slightly in a light frown. She couldn’t just give up, not just like that. If she just accepted what Anhara said as true, then it would mean just giving up. On herself, her family and God. She wasn’t ready to do just that.

“I’m not quite ready to abandon myself.” Rose then said in a soft tone, hoping that her words wouldn’t anger Anhara. But she had to make it clear that she wasn’t going to give in so easily. While Anhara seemed to revel in this kind of lifestyle, Rose wasn’t going to give in so easily. She wasn’t going to abandon her principles simply because it was easier to. Sometimes sticking to one’s principles was something that one had to suffer from and she was determined to never abandon those ideals, even if it meant her death. Her body, and soul, belonged to God, and God only. Only he had the right to judge her.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

By the time two girls reached the front door, Anhara sighed with the same amused smirk on her face. She'd heard Rose's little confession. It didn't make her mad, but she certainly found it to be a silly thing to say.

"Oh, Rose... You still haven't learned anything, you silly girl." She pulled the knife from her bag again and flipped it open. She could tell she was still going to need it for a bit longer. She looked Rose's pretty body up and down and pondered to herself if there was anything she should do... should she leave her plain like this? A blank canvas so that daddy could see her right out of the box? Or perhaps she should go ahead and decorate her a little right now? It was certainly tempting... and Rose did need to learn a thing or to about what to expect... but... She was just so pretty already...

Rose smiled to herself and leaned in to give Rose's cheek a gentle kiss. "I love you, Rosie~ You're so cute! ...Stupid, but in a cute way. I'll make sure daddy is gentle with you. You're too delicate to take him at full force." She slowly lifted her knife to Rose's lips again. "Aren't you excited? You wanna make daddy happy, right? Just like your big sis~?" She giggled into Rose's ear as she waited for a response. Really, there was only one response she could possibly expect from Rose given the circumstances. Still, she'd been quite prone to surprises, so she wouldn't put it past Rose to pull something stupid right now...

• Love 1

Rose flinched when she saw that damned knife coming out again, the click of it flipping open sounding unnaturally loud in the quiet hallway. She didn’t like the way that Anhara was looking at her up and down, like a farmer eyeing his prize stock. It made her feel quite uncomfortable, and she couldn’t help the slight squirm her body did, wishing that she could put some distance between her and the other girl. But Anhara’s grip on her hand prevented that and she had to pray to God that he would protect her against Anhara’s. Her breath froze in her throat when the other girl leaned in, but it was to only kiss her cheek in a gentle, almost familial manner. 

Her eyebrows creased in confusion when Anhara stated that she loved her. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw the blade slowly lifted in front of her lips, the light of the hallway glinting off of the knife, making it look menacing as if the blade itself enjoyed what its owner did with it. As if the blade itself enjoyed cutting into her flesh and making her bleed. The thought made her stomach churn, and she almost missed Anhara’s question. She had barely heard the girl, but her brain filled in the missing gaps and she swallowed convulsively as her desire to be rebellious wavered for a moment at the sight of the knife. She could barely breathe anymore, and yet she knew that she had to answer the question. 

Rose closed her blue eyes for a moment as she tried to rein in her unruly emotions, “Honestly? N-no… no I’m not e-excited. I don’t even want to meet your D-daddy.” She stuttered. She knew she might be punished for her words, but she didn’t want to make it seem like she was lying earlier when she said that she wouldn’t abandon her principles. She steeled herself, ready to feel the blade cutting into her flesh, to hear Anhara’s harsh words or to feel her hand smacking her skin. She would take this punishment, as a testament to her God. 

• Love 1

• 3 months later...
  • Senior Staff

Perhaps as a surprise to Rose, Anhara's smile only grew in response to her reluctance. "Isn't that just precious? Even under all of this pressure, my pretty flower is being honest and sincere." With another flick of the wrist, the knife receded back into its shell and with a gentle tug of her hair, Anhara pulled Rose to her lips to plant a gentle tongue-filled kiss on her mouth. "You poor thing..." She whispered with a frown on her face. "...I know you don't want to meet daddy, but a promise is a promise and I don't break promises with daddy." She gently pet Rose like a kitten, offering a soft purr from her own mouth. "But don't worry, it won't be bad at all. You'll grow to love it... or else it won't last long~" She teased playfully. 

It wasn't long before the sound of a car door closing shook the front door of the house in its frame, along with every bone in Anhara's body. A shiver of fear and excitement ran down her suddenly-delicate spine. Her face grew week and she quickly slouched down, like a dog bowing to its alpha. "Daddy's home..." She whispered softly to Rose, looking up expectantly at her as a pair of soft yet firm footsteps slowly crept up to the front door and a shadow cast over the front porch, then eclipsed the sunlight filtering through the glass window of the door. Anhara's heart was bursting out of her chest in anticipation...

• Love 1

Anhara’s rather pleased reaction to her quiet defiance put Rose on edge. She wondered if this girl had some kind of multiple personality disorder that caused her to jump from one extreme to the other. It made her wary, as the girl was completely unpredictable in her behaviour, and Rose did not like the fact that she didn’t know what was going to happen from one moment to the next. It threw her off guard, and she trembled. She flinched again when Anhara’s wrist moved, but it was only to draw back the knife. A soft whimper escaped her as she was tugged forwards, before she felt a tongue filled kiss on her mouth. She whimpered again, this time in denial as she didn’t want any kind of kisses from this girl. Kisses were for those that loved each other, and while Anhara seemed to have some false sense of care and concern for her like an older sister over that of a younger one, Rose certainly did not feel the same way.

The other girls words only made her throat tighten. She did not want to think about what that ‘or else’ would lead to. Quite likely a long, drawn out death. Rose shook her head, rejecting the words as much as she was the gentle petting. She really wished her own father was home, because he would have no hesitated to protect her from his monster. She wished she had not gone out this morning. That one decision had lead to her making other ones that brought her to this situation. If she had just waited until evening to walk the dog, she would not be standing in the entrance way in her underwear, waiting for a terrible doom to descend upon her.

At the sound of a car door closing, she jumped slightly. Rose looked up, her sapphire blue eyes wide as they stared at the door. Her mouth seemed to become drier than a desert, her stomach backflipping to the point where she felt sick. Her heart hammered, like a little bird desperate to escape its cage. A fearful whimper escaped her, and she tried to take a step back but Anhara’s grip wouldn’t allow her to move far. She tried one last time for a desperate plea, “Please. Don’t so this. Just let me go, please!” She whimpered. So caught up in her own fear, she didn’t notice the sudden change in Anhara’s demeanor. She was silently praying that at least one of her neighbours were out to witness this man's arrival. Someone, at the very least, to tell the police where she had gone.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

After several tantalizing moments, the knob finally twisted all the way and in walked an older man. The man was a few years younger than Rose's own father, though his face was one aged by stress and anguish. He wore a brown trench coat and a hat to cover his head. The clothing wasn't particularly suspicious due to the weather, though his uninvited presence would certainly raise a few eyebrows if he wasn't quick.  "Anhara," a firm voice shook every bone in the small girl's body as the man. "I told you, you can't just keep interrupting me at work because of your new toys..." He paused as he looked Anhara's trophy up and down with an amused smile. "Although this time you certainly managed to net a cute one..." He knelt down to Rose's height and carefully reached his hand to stroke Rose's soft cheek while Anhara continued to hold her in place.

Anhara offered a soft pout. "I'm sorry, daddy, but I just couldn't help it... I told you I'd help you find me a mommy and until you find someone you like, I want to share all of my toys with you!" She giggled happily, to which the old man let out a disappointed sigh. "Anhara, babygirl, you can't keep doing this. If you do, people will start to get suspicious. Even if the police are lazy, once enough questions are raised they'll start acting." He reached over to gently pet Anhara's head, eliciting another soft purr from the young girl. 

"But daddy..." 

"No buts, this is the last time. Do you understand?"

"Yes daddy..."

With that, the man pulled from his coat a length of rope and a roll of duct tape. A crude set of tools, but they got the job done. He knelt down and returned his hand to Rose's cheek. "Alright, pretty girl, let's make this quick. I trust Anhara's taught you how to be a good girl by now? There's only one way this will end so it's best not to resist. Do you understand?" 

Anhara giggled as she eyed the simple tools. Daddy was always so much more vanilla compared to her. He liked getting straight to the point, he didn't play with his food like she did. In a way, it was quite intriguing. However, he also wasn't quite as subtle. Doing things quick also often meant making things messy... for that reason, she could only hope that Rose cooperated for her own safety... she glanced over at the girl with a concerned look. Whether or not she would really be okay was really up to her at the end of the day...

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

“Oh God…” The fearful whisper escaped Rose as she watched the door knob turning. It felt as if hours had passed before it suddenly clicked softly and pushed forwards. Rose flinched when a man walked in through the door. She looked up at him, feeling herself freeze in place as fear rooted her to the spot. She could feel her muscles trembling, and she was torn by the paralysing fear and the desire to run as fast as she could away from this man and his monster of a child. Despite the fact that he addressed Anhara first, the sound of his voice made Rose flinch. It made everything seem even more real than before, and she knew that her doom was quickly coming towards her like an oncoming car. She felt a little sick when the man looked her up and down, like one would a prized piece of meat. She wished she could shy away from him, but the best she could manage was to try and shift behind Anhara, but the taller girl held her firmly in place. She flinched again, trying to lean back as the man reached out and stroked her cheek in a mockingly tender gesture.

She was relieved when the man’s attention turned back to Anhara. From the direction of their conversation, it was clear that this wasn’t the first time Anhara had done something like this. It made her wonder just how many girls like herself had fallen prey to Anhara’s apparent friendly nature. Rose didn’t even want to contemplate what had happened to them; she was too scared to. Scared for them, and herself. Sometimes ignorance really was bliss. 

She was brought back from her thoughts when she saw the man pull a length of rope and duct tape from his coat. Her blue eyes widened at the sight and she cringed back, pulling at Anhara’s hand. A soft whimper escaped her mouth when he touched her cheek again, encouraging her to be a good girl. She could only imagine what would happen if she resisted. Anhara had been pretty free with her knife, and with the sight of the rope and duct tape her imagination went wild. Tears gathered in the corner of her eyes. While she didn’t try and pull away even more or try and fight back against him, she tried to plead with him, “Please don’t do this! Please, just let me go. I won’t tell anyone, I promise! I swear to God, I won’t say anything!” 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

The man smiled at the sight of the poor pretty girl's panicked begging. "Now, you and I both know that's not the truth, babygirl..." He gently patted Rose on the head before kneeling down so that he was eye level with her before cupping her soft cheek in his hand again, brushing the rolling tears from it with his rugged thumb. Though his movements were gentle, his hand was rough, cold and rugged. It was a stark contrast to Anhara's warm, gentle, charismatic embrace. "Now then, I understand that you're scared. You aren't in danger, we just want to help you..." He paused for a moment as if pondering what to say next. Anhara listened in eagerly. "How about this? If you can help me get this over with quickly, I'll let you drive my truck. In that case, we won't even need the rope or the tape. Maybe I'll tie my princess up just for fun." He flashed a smile at Anhara who seemed to blush and giggle like a giddy schoolgirl, swaying her hips shyly. 

"What do you say, hm?" He turned his attention back to Rose. "If you agree, we won't have to use the scary rope... and... you can do anything you want once we get home."

Anhara watched every detail of Rose's face as daddy spoke to her. Her heart was pounding with every movement of her face, even the subtlest of emotions showed another layer of weakness to exploit. In all honesty, she could only hope the girl would reject daddy's offer. She would love to watch the pretty screaming girl getting violently bound so tight her bones are cracking! This was always the best part of abductions. And Anhara could take pride knowing that this aspect only came from her own influence on daddy. The old daddy wouldn't have said a word and simply tied her up, thrown her into his truck, and driven off, kicking and screaming... He always loved that look of pure terror that he could force a girl to make whenever he wanted. But his newfound tactfulness has made that quality all the more endearing~

• Love 1

Rose felt herself cringing when she felt the man's hand on the top of her head, petting her like one might do to a pet dog. Her stomach rolled in protest each time he touched her, and she wanted nothing more than to squirm away from him. She flinched yet again when she felt his hand cupping her cheek, once more giving her fake affection. She hated it, and wished he would stop it. His hands felt cold in more than one aspect. And they made her feel colder, as a chill ran up her spine. As he spoke, claiming that she wasn’t in danger, and that they were there to help her, she almost scoffed at him. It seemed that he believed his own lies as much as Anhara did. If they truly meant her no harm, then they would leave and never return. And yet they were intending on dragging her away from her home. And really, if it were true then why was Anhara flashing around a knife and he some rope and duct tape? Their very actions, and demeanor ran contrary to their words. 

At his offer, Rose’s eyebrows creased as she was filled with confusion. He wanted her to drive his truck? She had to seriously wonder why. Surely if she was in charge in where they were driving, then what stopped her from just driving to the police station and screaming at them to help her? And what stopped her from heading to her parents shop and screaming for the same thing? She knew for a fact that her father was usually armed, but she had no idea if this monster was. But could she end up fooling them? She looked from one to the other, and the chance seemed quite slim. Perhaps she could merely drive them into a wall? Injure, or possibly kill them all? She weighed her options, and decided that it was unlikely that she would succeed in doing that and there was no way she wanted to be an accessory in her own kidnapping. So she shook her head, trying to step back further, “I already am home. I just want to stay here. I don’t want to go with either of you!” Despite her brave words, her voice quivered from the fear that was almost a constant presence by this point. Her stomach clenched even further, and her chest seemed to freeze in the fear of what they were going to do to her next.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up