Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Neptune

rp: side story Side Story: A learning experience

Chiyako

Sex is amazing! It doesn't hurt at all anymore! I think I could get addicted to this.

Slick wet noises filled the air, joining the slapping of flesh and the creaking of her small bed. A bashful smile appeared upon the bunny's face, followed by a brief giggle. They were both getting into the groove of things and she doubted it was going to be ending any time soon. In fact she wondered if they'd get any sleep at all! Then again the one thing that could stop them early would be if the potion wore out. It was certainly possible! And it'd be a little awkward if he turned back into a bird mid-fucking. Also pretty silly. But then she really wouldn't mind either. It was a possibility to keep in mind. Besides, she had a couple more batches of it brewed!

The pace picked up. No longer were either of them content with the slow, gentle movements from earlier. Each quick, powerful thrust sent the head of Raeghan's cock slamming right into her tiny cervix. Sharp breaths and gasps were followed each time by the joining of their loins. Whenever she pulled her hips back in their set rhythm it ended up threatening the Human with pulling out completely! But thankfully her tight pussy always seemed to secure some sort of hold upon him and, at the moment, they were both pretty well in sync.

Despite the rapid rolling of hips together the two managed to share a romantic moment. Eyes locked together, instantly drawing heat to the bunny's cheeks. When their lips touched she shivered with joy and pressed her own up against his. Arms held the Human close to her small body. Legs locked around Raeghan's. Was this what love felt like? She didn't know! But she was going to enjoy this just as much as he seemed to be enjoying it.

• Love 1

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Akira
      By Akira
      Character Identity Information
      Name: Isaac Yamasaki.
      Age/Date of Birth: 17
      Religion: Antiquorum's follower.
      Species: Human.
      Origin: Born in Tiloga.
      Nationality: Ashaean.
      Physical Appearance
      Height: 1,77 meters
      Weight: 73 kg
      Eye Colour: Light blue.
      Hair Colour: Silver.
      Physical Description: Isaac himself isn't very different from a normal guy of his age, asside from his hair maybe. He doesn't really like getting attention, so he normally wears common clothes along with a usually grey hoodie. He was never really good at sports, which is why is somewhat skinny when you look up close. Overall, Isaac's appearance is pretty damn normal, allowing him to "blend with the crowd" so to speak and he likes it better that way.
      Personality, Traits and Abilities
      General Overview: Isaac is an overall calm guy. He hardly loses his temper even while under dire and stressful situations. He greatly values true bonds of trust and friendship and likes helping people if possible, but only when it involves something serious and/or important, which is why he decided to become a supernatural detective. Thanks to his powers, he can easily deal with pretty much any danger that comes his way. He doesn't like hurting people he doesn't consider to be deserving, however, under certain circuntances he will kill evil spirits and maybe even people. That's very unlikely, thought.
      When it comes to his friends or people he actually like, Isaac is very loyal and like to make bad jokes whenever he can to lighten up the mood. It might take him some time to go from a professional relationship, or any kind of relationship, to a more personal one. He likes people he can count on and he has a soft spot for strong and badass woman.

Strengths, Skills and Abilities: As a kid, he learned karate and eventually mixed that knowledge with his powers to create his own fighting style. Isaac can also summon a few Yokai spirits to help him in many situations. Those spirits can't be killed but if they take enough damage they will be forced back into the Yokai world. Some spirits can be summoned in a "etheral" state, they'll be invisible to anyone but Isaac and will be able phase through any non-enchanted object and even interact with small items. Yokais summoned in their normal state can be seen by anyone.
      Isaac can also use his link to the Yokai world to draw power from it. Said power can be used for many things such as replanishing his stamina. To defend himself, Isaac uses his energy to manifest very thin and sharp blue strings from the tip of his fingers (which CAN be seen by normal people). Said strings can be used to hold, entangle and even cut almost anything, with enough force that is. They can't be cut by normal blades, only enchanted ones. In the case of Yokai spirits, those strings are among the few things capable of actually destroying the core of said spirit, which are small orbs usually located in the torso, basically killing them. If not destroyed, the core will dissipate and return to the Yokai world.
      Isaac can enter the Yokai world through a portal he can manifest using his strings. There, he has a modest house along with a field where he cultivates food, such as fruits and vegetables. The part of the Yokai world in which he lives is a very pretty and fullbof life green field near a forest. He can always get get meat in the human world if he wants to. Should he trust someone enough, he can bring other people to the Yokai world with him.
      Yokai spirits:
      Yoshitzune:
      https://pin.it/7ilasilfo2yhg5
      Isaac's go to Yokai spirit, Yoshitzune is incredibly fast, agile and strong. He can deflect bullets and slice through titanium with his swords. He is the Yokai whom with Isaac has the deepest bond of all. So much so in fact that he can manifest itself without Isaac's conscent if necessary, but doing so greatly reduces his power and only allows him to manifest for a few seconds, 2 minutes at maximum.

Weaknesses: Isaac is still human, meaning he has all the weakness a normal person would. Very few Yokai actually have healing capabilities and even then, said capabilities are somewhat limited.

Ambitions (Hopes/Dreams): With his Yokai friends by his side, Isaac wants to improve the bond between humans and Yokai, maybe even create a world where both can live in harmony.

Hobbies and Interests: Isaac has a deep interest in art and music. He likes playing his guitar when he can. Reading books is also something he really likes doing, specially detective stories and shows.
      Personal Sexual Information:
      Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual.
      Turn ons: Actual love and afection, big breasts, thigs and butts.
      Turn offs: Humiliation, pain, BDSM.
      Sensitivity: Normal.
      Aditional sexual information: he is sterile.
      STD History: Clean.
      Extra Information:
      Father: Ichirose Yamasaki.
      Mother: Lucy Yamasaki.
      Siblings: a little sister named Marie Yamasaki.
      Grandparents: unknown.
      Children: none.
      Grand-children: none.
      House: He has a house in the Yokai world.
      Car: none.
      Pet: none.
      Additional information: Upon exiting the Yokai world, Isaac will always be teleported to the same area in there human world from which he entered.
      History:
      Isaac was born with a mysterious link to the Yokai world, ever since he can remember, he has spoken with many spirits. His parents thought they were nothing imaginary friends, but usually those are incapable of helping kids at physically beating bullies. Of couse, some of those spirits alao had bad intentions, but hia will power and spiritual friends kept him safe on that regard. Since he always had Yokai by his side, Isaac never was the social type. Even now he has some trouble socializing with most people.
      When he was 12 he entered the Yokai world for the first time. It was then that he met Yoshitzune, who took a liking on the boy due to his pure intentions and strong willpower, the marks of a true warrior just like him. Over the years, Isaac created a really special bond with the warrior Yokai and made a pact with Antiquorum, one of the two godesses who created the Yokai world and it's habitants. The other sister believes that happiness is only achieved by absolute freedom, therefore she allows some Yokai to slip into the human world, while Antiquorum belives co-existance, but with a few restrictions. Isaac's job is to bring any Yokai that causes problems to the human world back to the Yokai world. In a few cases, when there spirit has done something beyond redemption, he will kill said spirit. As such, Isaac is a sworn follower of Antiquorum and the good Yokai.
      Not long after completing 17 years of age, Isaac heard rumors of weird cases happening in Blackberry Falls, as such he decided to move there and have a look by himself.
      Awards/Commendations: becoming a fairly well known detective in the region.
      Criminal Record: clean.
      Medical Record: nothing relevant.
      Bio: nothing else to add.
    • abagel2
      By abagel2
      So, I came here looking to do more rps after getting a taste. Specifically adult rp's featuring ENF. I like to play a friend or someone opposite the girl going through it. I have an original female character I play opposite but I'm also open to any scenario we can dream up with any character, real or fictional.

Really want to try this and jump into this new world I discovered. Don't be shy!
      As for the character, her name is Liv! 
      She’s a college freshman with a sort of old-fashion/hipster aesthetic with deep brown eyes, a slight tan and she’s a brunette. She’s a little clumsy but very enthusiastic and friendly. She hangs out with a lot of the guys and goes to concerts and is really involved with the music scene even though she doesn’t sing. My idea is that she went to a psychic show where there was a seance and ends up bonded to this promiscuous spirit who was a nudist. And so even though Liv is in control this spirit tries to make her get more comfortable (aka totally naked) for both of them. And it leads to lots of embarrassment, especially if it eventually forces her to stop wearing clothes altogether.

• LucidREM
      By LucidREM
      Hello, there stranger yes you. im talking to you.
      (((I use (  -action- dialogue ) format in Ooc only ))
      Hi im LucidREM or Lucid Or Rem how ever you prefer to call me. I am still working out where things are and stuff but this is pretty cool. Ive been role playing for like 4+ years, So I would like to think im competent, But you can check out my profile, and preference sheet, I have given an example of how I like to rp and such. I used to rp on an app called amino, i mean I still do but its mostly just ooc, no one really rps anymore on there, so I was looking for new places, to get my daily dose of role play. And i found this place, crazy right? Well maybe not to you but to me its pretty crazy. Any way Im still trying to make friends finding some partners to rp with so hit me up. Ill show you a good time, you just have to take my hand -winks- Come on just take my hand I don't bite,  -taps my lips- well i do bite not gonna lie, only in bed though .-laughs- 
      Oh I almost for got to give you your invitations - Pulls out a Red envelope and holds it out to you.- 
      Just hand me the invitation if you should wish to engage in a wonderful dream.
      -Laughs and blows a kiss - see you around cutie.

((disclaimer lolz i feel like im giving off such top energy, but im a switch btw. Im cool with all kids of rps, polyamorous and monogamous, etc. ))

Thanks for reading. 
      LucidREM
    • xakdbe
      By xakdbe
      Hello. If you have ideas and want to rp then i can rp. Only things i won't do is Yaoi and Male on Futa because i'm not into them. Also i won't rp as a Female because i'm not comfortable with it but i maybe persuaded to rp as a Futa if you have a Female character. Also some other restrictions apply as well. You can text me or comment in this post.
    • _euphoriaX
      By _euphoriaX
      I have been enjoying dark roleplays such as these a lot recently. Here are the two ideas. Though, between the two ideas, I can say that I like the first one more than the second.

The Bride Market (Dark Level: Medium)
      The Bride Markey is a wonderful place for parents to sell their attractive daughters off to wealthy older men. The older men prefer to buy girls still in high school, and still virgins. You, for instance, want a busty high school girl, who is indeed a virgin, and very flexible. You want the girl to also be a blonde, pretty girl- someone who is smart, but also sexy. You want your wife to be submissive, to obey your every command. At the Bride Market, you were walking around, enjoying the many girls around. But soon, your eyes fell upon one girl only.
      Alice is a 16 year old student at Medan High School. She's blonde, busty, smart, and definitely a virgin. Her parents have made sure to keep her a virgin so she sells high at the market. She isn't really excited about being sold off, but she knows that she can't fighr tradition. Her mother has taught her how to be a good little housewife and to obey a man's every command, and how her job is to please her husband. Her mother made Alice wear some nice, black lingerie and some heels.
      You saw Alice walking alongside her mom, her blonde hair flowing lightly behind her, occasionally resting against her back. Many guys were going to be offering lots of money for her, bidding on her. But you knew that you had much more money. You're downright rich and powerful, and Alice waa going to be your little housewife. You were already planning getting her pregnant with many kids early. 
      Now, it's just time to buy her.

Into the Woods (Dark Level: High)
      You are downright insane, really. You're a 27-30 year old serial rapist who enjoys going after young girls. But, none of them have genuinely interested you. You just want a girl you can keep as yours... forever. You own a little, secret bunker in the woods, odd, yes. You even have specific drugs to make the girls be submissive, and do whatever you say. Though, you like to watch them plead for you to stop in the beginning. No one has been able to track you, none of the girls were being believed with their stories. They had no evidence once you let them go.
      You currently didn't have any girls, though. You wanted one badly, you were itching to release yourself inside a young one, and finally keep her forever. 
      Anna, a 17 year old pink hairee girl, has always been a bit of a adventurer. She likes to stroll through the forest by her house, not knowing of the man that lives in there. One day, she didn't realize just how much her life would change.
      Anna was strolling through the woods, phone in hand, grinning. She was listening to her music, not paying attention to her surroundings. Everything happened so fast- you had found her, managed to capture and subdue her, and soon enough, you were dragging her to your secret bunker. You're quick, able to do things such as kidnapping without making a single sound.
      When Anna awoke, she was still wearing her school girl uniform. Though, her wrists and ankles were tied to the bed she was on. Her heart beat fast as she looked around, "wha... what the fuck?" She whimpered to herself, fear building up in her quick.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.