GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

4 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

Yes, as mentioned Lady Gold is there and afraid of the Dragon.

About ten minutes have past since you cast them so all non expired ones are still active.

You are not being scryed.

Thanks, and sorry I missed the state of Lady Gold, I was more worried magic didn't work in this place, glad it does.

Let me get this out in the open. I wrote myself out. There are several factors.

One, as @GM Angel can attest, I was never stoked on Pathfinder, I really wanted to play Black Crusade but I figured I give this a shot until that was back online. I have given it a shot and missed.

There have clearly been some tensions.

Also I have previous RPs that have been stalled because of the time spent on this.

Taken all together, it makes more sense to go out in a blaze of glory than linger around. I'll probably peek in from time to time to see what's going on.

• Thanks 3

Each character(not player) may take 1 item from the armory which can be either a single non custom magic item of up to 200,000 gp in value or a copy of the Major Artifact The Shadowstaff:

Aura strong conjuration; CL 20th; Slot none; Weight 5 lbs.

This staff of black wood seems to be partially made from actual shadow, its length darkly iridescent and at times transparent.

The Shadowstaff makes the wielder slightly shadowy and incorporeal, granting him a +4 bonus to AC and on Reflex saves (which stacks with any other bonuses). However, in bright light (such as that of the sun, but not a torch) or in absolute darkness, the wielder takes a –2 penalty on all attack rolls, saves, and checks(this never applies if the wielder is a Shade as their natural shadow engulfs the staff when wielded). The Shadowstaff also has the following powers.

Shadow Bolt: Three times per day, the staff can project a ray attack that deals 10d6 points of cold damage to a single target. The shadow bolt has a range of 100 feet.

Shadow Form: Three times per day, the wielder can become a living shadow, with all the movement powers granted by the gaseous form spell.

Summon Nightshade: Once per month, the staff can summon a nightwalker nightshade that serves the wielder as if called by a summon monster IX spell cast at 20th level.

Summon Shadows: Three times per day, the staff may summon 2d4 shadows. Immune to turning, they serve the wielder as if called by a summon monster V spell cast at 20th level.

DESTRUCTION

The Shadowstaff fades away to nothingness if it is exposed to natural sunlight for a continuous 24-hour period.

• Love 1