Athletics fields

Malikah loves to get all of the compliments and now she even has an admirer? It surely makes her blood pump even faster in her veins and fuelling her eagerness and fascination with this sudden, but very welcomed and loved interaction. Finally she makes a halt in her running and crosses two of her arms with the two last one pump their massive, but not balloon like muscles."I like your lovely words Kayla! I am very pleased you are happy with what you see! There is a lot more to show you though and I can tell you know what I mean!", the goro woman growls in delight and is now checking out the harpy as well. Of course, getting praised is a fast and sure way to also arouse her, which shows very easily in her tight running shorts.

• Like 1

• Community Administrator

When the large woman came to a stop, Kayla came to a stand-still, gently lowering herself to the ground as she watched Malikah flex her large muscles, an admiring glint in her eyes. Unconsciously, her tongue ran along her lips, wetting them before she was able to tear her eyes away from the impressive muscles. She grinned at Malikah’s words before her eyes moved down to the impressive bulge growing in the running shorts, “Really? Well, I want to see everything that you’re willing to show me. If just your muscles impress me, then I’m sure the rest of you will be just as awe inspiring~” She giggled, tilting her head up to grin up at the taller figure, liking the fact that Milakah was checking her out.

• Love 1

Luckily, Kayla is speaking in easy-to-understand terms as more abstract language and phrases tends to completely go over the head of the more simple minded goro lady. She snickers playfully and catches on rather well and fast it seems, especially noticeable as her buldges grow and throb hard already, making her short unable to hide her growing poles."IF you wanted to see me fully, you needed only to ask, miss Kayla", she says and shameless she slips out of her lightly sweat drenched clothing, starting with her tanktop, bra and lastly her running shorts. Having such members to cover up, panties usually get too confined and the harpy is soon witness to a pair of dangling dicks between the legs of Malikah.

• Love 1

Much to Kayla’s pleasure, the large woman began to strip right in front of her. She was uncaring of the fact that they were still on the track, and that anyone could watch them. All she had eyes for was the flesh that was slowly being revealed to her, “Looks like I didn’t really need to ask~” She said, before she let out an impressed whistle when the two cocks were revealed to her, “Heh. I was right. The more you show, the more you impress. Consider me your number one fan~” She purred before giggling as she hopped a little closer. Now that she was closer, the heavy smell of Malikah’s sweat filled her nostrils but, far from finding it off putting, Kayla found it quite pleasing, “Mmm~ You smell so nice~” She said, before her eyes moved down, “And these… look very nice…” With one of her wings, she brushed along its length, “Biggest I’ve ever seen.” She told him before she leaned down and gave the top one a light kiss, allowing her lips to linger on the warm flesh before she looked up with a slightly cheeky grin.

• Love 1

Malikah is more and more pleased with her new harpy fan as things progress between them. She too has zero problem with stripping or even doing lewd in the middle of the field or anywhere else. Her kind has no concept for the kind of shame that humans and some monsters bear within their culture."Ohhhh, I think you may have gained a fan as well! Mmmmmmm, I think we should train a lot more together from now on!", she says in return and watches Kayla slip closer. She can tell how the other student sniffs her musky scent, that is not pungent, but mostly filled with her potent pheromones."Ohhh, and you look very sexy Kayla! I can imagine you are a very popular gal!". She smirks wide and happy as the harpy girl looks over her meaty spears below. A shiver runs along her spine as the top one of them is touched lightly by a wing. She cannot help but let out a happy growl as a kiss was placed on the same dick."Ohhh my! You go straight for what you like and want. I like that about you Kayla", she says and winks.

• Love 1

“Why fuss around and be coy? It only leads to disappointment.” Kayla told Malikah in response to her last comment. She had seen a number of students being all shy around the subject of sex. On one hand they really wanted it, but on the other they weren’t willing to just come out and say it, and thus never got what they wanted. She then laughed a little, low in her throat, “I think you would make the perfect training partner. I need to keep myself nice and healthy and you… you certainly have the right motivation for me.” She said, ending on a pleased growl before leaning down and licking the top cock. Her soft tongue pressed against the head of the cock, before moving up the shaft, tracing along the bulging veins. The musky taste of the cock was only enhanced by the slightly salty tang of her sweat. Kayla let out a pleased moan as she pulled away slightly, “Mmm~ you taste amazing after that run~” She purred, moving back to the head where she allowed her tongue to trace around the head before she allowed it to slip into her mouth. Her tongue traced the whole at the very tip, before it dipped underneath the foreskin to get more of the musky flavour that she loved. She moved her wings so that they stroked the lower cock, unable to do much more due to the lack of actual hands, and her claws were certainly not up for the job. 

• Love 1

She nods heavily in agreement and grin wide at the statement made by the young harpy. She is well aware about how some studens pussyfoot around the subject or simply aren't interested in sex, which to her, seems to be very odd and almost non-monster like behaviour. Your body and mind has urges and it's fine to act upon them as long as you don't violate someone's else body."Why thank you. I think we owe ourselves to keep our bodies well trained and all. But I also want to keep fucking you", she says, perhaps overlooking a double meaning there from Kayla. Mailkah purrs in delight and delight as she feels the harpy now getting such attention from the tongue of Kayla, the goro woman's dicks throbbing even harder at hearing how the taste is to the liking."I am glad you seem to enjoy me. Mmmmmm, perhaps I shall soon get a nice taste of your lovely pussy. I am certain it is just as sweet as you", she pants and reaches down to grope the melons of the flying beast who pleasures her members like this.

• Love 1

Kayla’s eyes closed for a moment, as she let out a low moan that vibrated along her tongue which was still pressed against the sensitive glans. She loved her breasts being fondled with, and she pressed her chest against the hands groping the sensitive flesh. Her mouth came up with a soft popping sound as she moaned softly, “Mmm~ I’d love for you to lick me out nice and deep. I bet your tongue is just as strong as your other muscles~” She purred, feeling her mouth watering at the thought. She leaned down, once again taking the head of Malikah’s cock into her mouth and swallowing as much as she could. It was huge, thick and sat heavily on her tongue. The heavy musky scent was thick in her nose and it only drove her to swallow more of her cock. She could feel the head straining at the back of her throat, trying to force its way deeper. Her eyes half closed as she pulled back, swirling her tongue around the head of her cock once again as her feathers continued to brush against it, almost lovingly caressing the throbbing lengths.

• Love 1

Malikah can tell how much Kayla loves having her chest fondled and played with, so of course she keeps that up, even adding rolling her small pleasure pebbles around in circles or lightly pinching them. The grip of the goro woman's hand is both firm, but also gentle at the same time, giving the right amount of pressure and stimulation."Ohhhh, now you are making me have to show you! My tongue can reach the deepest of places and churn you up like butter", she growls in delight and grins at the harpy woman. Precum seeps out heavily already from both slits and surely giving her fellow student a treat to taste. Once Kayla aims to swallow her dick once more, she gently pushes deeper, hoping to hit her chin with her firm nutsack. Malikah pants and groans from the lovely attention and pleasure, licking her lips in adoration."Mmmmmmm, such a lovely little sweety you are! The more I look at you, the more I want to plow you silly", she says to urge the harpy on even more.

• Love 1

The more Malikah played with her breasts, the more Kayla moaned softly. She could taste the pre-cum on her tongue, and that only excited her more knowing that there was more where that came from. She could feel the gentle pressure at the back of her cock, as Malikah was clearly eager for more, and she was more than willing to give it. With the cock in her mouth, she wasn’t able to respond verbally, but she let the other woman know how much she liked the words by forcing her mouth further down on the cock, feeling it stretching her throat open. She swallowed the length of her cock, inch by inch to take in as much as possible until the entire thing was in her mouth. Drool was gathering in her mouth, and her eyes watered slightly. Her feathers ghosted along the other cock, stroking it lovingly. She remained where she was for several long moments until she had to pull back. The moment she pulled back, she gasped in a breath of air to get breath into her starved lungs, “Mm~ your cock tastes sooo good. I can’t wait to have them fucking me deep and hard.” She purred, licking up some of the drool that dripped down her chin before she leaned forwards and kissing the head of the cock she had just swallowed.

• Like 1

The goro woman growls deeper for each part of her dick that slides into the throat of Kayla. The member lodged deeply in there, throbs in utter delight, giving the harpy woman a nice confirmation on the more physical level, of how well her attention is being received by Malikah. She looks on in amazement and loving awe as her lower cock is being swallowed like this, the nuts of her sex hitting the chin of Kayla soon enough, feeling full and virile."Ohhhh, such an eager girl you are! I am very impressed and...your mouth and throat...topnotch! Mmmmmmm, perhaps I should be fucking them both for a bit?", she says teasingly and grips the back of the head of the harpy student. However, she seems content to just have the dick be where it is, so Malikah simply hums in pleasure from the sensation until Kayla pulls back."Oh my my! You are such a sweetheart and yet lovely slut, I cannot help but like you even more!", she says and leans down to french kiss her heavily."How about we test out those hot and craving holes of yours Kayla?", she suggests after breaking the kiss.

• Like 1

Kayla was pleased that the goro woman seemed to really enjoy the attention her cock was getting. There was nothing she liked more than to make others feel good in this manner. She loved making her friends feel good, and sex was never restricted just to breeding purposes. It felt good, and thus should be shared with as many people as possible. Thus when Malikah stated that he liked Kayla more for being so willing to be free with her pleasure, it made the harpy quite happy. She moaned softly as she was pulled into a deep kiss, their tongues rolling against one another. The kiss left her breathless, and when they pulled apart she blinked for a couple of moments, robbed of all thoughts. She then grinned up at the goro woman, “If you fuck as well as you kiss, then I’m going to be left in a drooling mess. My holes are going to love you.” She licked her lips as she ran her feathers along the top cock, admiring the strong piece of flesh.

• Love 1

Malikah definitely does have a big love for someone who is open and honest about their intentions and needs - especially since most abstract phrases and expressions just roll over her head. She was never the one to understand things like methaphors and the like."Ohhh, I intend to let you find out right now. Let me help you into a proper position for when I stuff you nice and full", she pants out, her voice raspy and ragged once the kiss ends, their lips connected by a thin line of saliva. After that she picks the harpy up with insane easy and Kayla might even feel like she was made of paper due to how effortlessly the large and bulky goro lady hoists her and then put her down on all four before her. She slides over the back of the harpy and whisper to her."Are you as needy as I am miss Kayla?", she growls in delight as her twin rods rub and grind between the butt cheeks of the smaller female.

The only response Kayla made to Malikah’s offer to get her into a proper position, was a surprised giggle as she found herself picked up effortlessly. It really showed how strong the goro woman was, and Kayla loved her partners being larger than herself, whether it's in height or bulk of some manner. Her wings splayed a little on the grass beneath her as she was gently put back down onto the grass. She could feel the other woman pressing up against her, before a husky voice tickled her ear. She shivered as she felt the hard, hot flesh of her cocks rubbing between her butt cheeks and she responded automatically by pressing her arse back into them and grinding herself on them., “Oh, fuck yes~ Give me every inch of your magnificent cocks, Malikah. Fuck me deep and hard, before I go crazy!” 

The harpy is soon easily feeling the immense heat and light dampness of the goro woman as she leans over the smaller monster female, ready to fill her nicely soon. Malikah can sense the eagerness, need and excitement of the harpy below her with much ease, in case the honest and rather bold reply to her was not clear enough. The sensation of Kayla rubbing and grinding back only fills the muscled woman even more vigor and pull towards her. She grins wide listening to such lewd words and request, unable to hold back herself. Her firm and powerful goro hands grip the hips of the harpy student while she retracts her hips enough for her members to slide back down and find their way to both entrances for Kayla."Mmmmmmm, you are so direct and honest, I like that a lot! You think you will go crazy without them.....then the outcome will not be much different soon!", she growls in delight and begins to push inside. In a few second, two sloppy POP! noises are heard as the tips slide inside at the same time and the goro lets out a long and happy moan.

• Like 1

Kayla’s breath hitched  in excitement as she felt the strong hands gripping her hips before she felt Malikah shift behind her, her hips drawing back before she could feel the hot, hard cocks at her entrances. She shivered in anticipation, knowing what was to come. A slight grin made its way to her lips as her new-found best friend told her that the outcome was going to be no different than going without the huge and delicious cocks. However she knew that the insanity was going to be far different and far more intense, and far more satisfying. She felt the cocks pushing against her, and there seemed to be resistance for a moment before both slid in with a loud sloppy popping sound. A moan was immediately torn from her throat as the rock hard shafts pushed into her, “Ahh~ Fuck~” She pushed her hips back, trying to get more inside of her as she panted. A dull pleasure seemed to throb through her body, originating from where the cocks were sliding against her insides, to radiate through her in the most delicious of manners.

With her four arms combined, the harpy feels strong grips on her hips and even her shoulders, the goro woman making sure she is firmly in place. Her heated breath is felt against the skin of the harpy, as Malikah is this close to her. While this is indeed rough and everything, there is still a lingering sensation of sensuality amidst it all. Her cocks throb and pulsate hard already, eager and anxious to dive deeper into the awaiting woman below. Malikah begins to slowly and steadily push inside, partly to start off gently and partly to better find and remember the more sensitive spots within Kayla for when she intends to go fully rough and tough. She grits her teeth, trying to not blow off right away from how nice she feels around her."Ahhhh...nghh...shiiiiit...so hot and tight you feel, miss Kayla! Haaahhnnnn...feels like we both needed a bit of a break for some fuuuuun", she pants out in delight.

• Like 1

Kayla felt the breath woosh from her lungs as she felt the two huge cocks pushing deeper into her, sending a wave of intense pleasure through her, “Nngh, fuck…” The moan escaped her as her lips parted to pull in air before her lungs began to ache. She appreciated the firm grip on her, as it prevented her from being pushed forwards. Milakah was made of pure muscle, and could no doubt carry Kayla one handed if she so decided. As the warm breath ghosted over her skin, she shivered at the sensation. Another moan was torn from her as the two cocks continued to push inside of her, sliding over every pleasure inducing spot. When the cock in her pussy pressed against a particularly sensitive spot, she let out a louder moan, “Fuck yes~” Her wings twitched a little on the grass, as if she was trying to claw at it but lacking the ability to do so. She twisted her head a little, looking over her shoulder at the huge woman, “Most, ahh! Definitely! This is how I always love to spend my breaks!” Her words were broken up by a moan that once more forced its way out, “Goodness! Your cocks are huge! Fuck, they feel amazing!”

• Love 1

Malikah has never done it with a harpy before, but that fact is not really on her mind at all, as she focuses solely on their combined pleasure and enjoyment. While large, brutish and intimidating looking, she always makes sure to gauge the needs of her partners before going any rougher and faster. Right now, she just want to bottom out within Kayla, which she does does steadily, already making the harpy very content from the sounds and sensations given back to her. The goro woman highly appreciates the sweet words sent back her way. It fills her with blissful pleasure as her dicks carve their way through the inner walls of Kayla."Ahhhhh, fuuuck yeees, indeed! Mmmmm, you take me sooo well, miss Kaylaaa!", she growls back in delight, her rods feeling so hot and slick from the heat and wetness of the harpy student. Her hands makes sure to tightly hold her in place while she pushes further and further, filling up Kayla increasingly."Hahaha! Not sure if this can be called a break, but I will take it! Nghhhh..haaahnnn...glaaaad to hear you like my size! They are juuuust right for your tight and warm holes!", she pants out, soon about to hit balls deep.

• Love 1

The cocks seemed never-ending as they kept pushing deeper into Kayla, deeper than any cock before. The intense pleasure of the thick cocks was intermingled with the slight pain of being stretched beyond what she was used to. It felt incredible, and she relished every moment of the cocks pushing deeper into her, “Nnngh! That’s because your cocks are too amazing for me to resist taking well!” Her wings twitched again, the feathers quivering as another loud moan escaped her. Her breath left her lungs in a great whoosh as Malikah’s hips suddenly collided with her. Finally, those massive cocks were balls deep inside of her. With each throb of the cock, it sent a shiver of pleasure through her, “Oh fucking hell…” Kayla gasped out before taking a breath, before letting it back out as a moan, “This is the best kind of, ahh! Break~ Or exercise! Or both~!” 

• Love 1

Malikah is very pleased and happy about this lovely outcome after a good workout. Certainly, they both earned a nice and heated romp and the goro woman is intent on making Kayla want to return many times after this. Though she is well trained and all, Malikah still needs to steel herself as bottoming out feels beyond amazing and lovely. Her four arms, while also keeping her nicely in place, also gives some nice and warm groping towards Kayla, the goro woman wanting to give her as much pleasure and stimulation as possible."Mmmmmmm! We are just getting started! I hope you are not delicate", she says playfully and then begin to withdraw her heavily throbbing members, until just the tips remain inside. Then slamming down once more, burying all of the shafts inside again with heavy slaps as they hit balls deep again."Hahaha! Agreed! Hahhhhnnn....you are at least getting a nice stretch out!".

• Love 1

Kayla’s eyes closed in delight for a moment, as the amazing sensation of the huge, thick cocks being inside of her was accompanied by the strong hands of the goro woman groping her. It helped her muscles relax, as they had been taunt in the anticipation of mind-blowing pleasure. It seemed as if Malikah noticed the moment she relaxed completely, for the cocks began to pull out of her, causing her to shiver. As they slid further out, they left behind a deep, aching emptiness that she wanted filled once again. That wish was granted a moment later when the two cocks were slammed into her, filling her completely. A loud, wanton moan escaped Kayla’s lips. She didn’t bother even trying to quieten the sounds of pleasure, uncaring for anything who might be watching. In her flock, open sex like this was extremely common and thus she didn’t feel even remotely self conscious. She ground her hips back towards Malikah as she moaned loud, “Yes! The best stretch out, ever! More! Give me more! Don’t be gentle! I want you to fuck me hard, and fuck me fast!” She hoped her words encouraged Malikah to keep up a brutal pace, as she was in the mood to get fucked hard, and to cum hard.

• Love 1

Thankfully, her own clan is not at all embarrassed or cautious about the act of fornication. In fact, most monster races have a much more relaxed and laid back atittude towards sex and the same goes for the goro race as well. A heavy and long growl of pleasure and bliss escapes her mouth as she feels the lovely sensation of pulling out. That is much more trumped by the following sensation of slamming balls deep in Kayla once more, giving off a loud clasping noise as she goes all the way inside. The harpy feels extremely lovely to be inside of and even Malikah needs to concentrate a bit not to blow her loads already. She still has a very firm grip around the hips, but her other two hands gets eager as well and move down to find the breasts of Kayla, groping and teasing the nipples. She then begins to move her hips even faster, even harder and even deeper, gyrating with lots of force and speed. The two meaty spears begin to piston back and forth, just as requested by the harpy. The slapping noises grow in frequency as well as volume. PLAP! PLAP! SLAAAAP! SMAAACK! PLAAAP! THUUUUD! THWAAAAP! SLAAAP! PLAAAP! PLAAAAAP! PLAAAAAP! it goes unfiltered by anything."Ahhhh...shiiiiiiit! Mmmmmmmmmm, I like you more and more Kayla! You like it just like I do...hard and rough!!!", she grunts heavily.

• Love 1

"What is that lovely sound?" Extharion said to no one in particular as he walked toward the track, in his workout. The sound of loud, sweet moaning, filled the air as he approached the field. Now he could hear the sound of furious smacking, as if two bodies were colliding. As he rounded the bleachers and came up to the fence surrounding the track, his eye beheld Malikah and Kayla in the throes of very passionate sex.  Right there... In the middle of the field...

He gazed at them, unable to look away as Malikah took Kayla hard and rough, out in the open. He was surprised by how brazenly open they were, but remembered how open some monster cultures were. The humans would probably never go for this he thought. Exthar ran his fingers in the neck of his shirt, feeling his body heat up and get turned on as watched the two go at it. His sea green face flushed red just a moment as he checked them both out. He found them both attractive, and decided to stay and watch them, leaning over the fence, running a hand through his silky green hair.

• Like 1

Kayla was only peripherally aware of the hands that groped her breasts, playing with her nipples. The pleasure that the goro’s strong hands produced intermingled with the mind-blowing pleasure of the two cocks ramming deep into the core of her being, reaching deeper than anyone had ever reached before. Her eyes were closed as loud moans were forced from her with each brutal thrust. She was completely unaware that there was a person watching, as Malikah was robbing her of any capability of being aware of anything around her. She had completely surrendered herself to the pleasure and she was loving every moment of it. Her moans were intermingled with the sound of the powerful hips slamming against her own, “I LOVE IT LIKE THIS! AHHH~ FUUUCK! YOU’RE MY NEW BEST FRIEND, MALIKAHH!” Her screaming hitched up a notch as she came suddenly, and harm. Her muscles clamped down around the invading cocks as her cum streamed over them as it felt as if her body was awash with intense pleasure that plotted out everything else as she screamed her pleasure for the world to hear.

• Love 1