Dining hall.

Hearing her hopes, he closes his eyes for a moment yet again, smirking at her in a slyly. It seems like he has a surprise for her. "Oh, so that's what you want?~ Well, you are in luck, then...~" He says it in such way that he seems surprised, yet he knew what she wanted all along, grinning at her. Wanting to show her something for a moment, he leans back a little bit. Gesturing toward the tentacle currently caressing her near-danger zone, as well as making his other sleeve tentacle appear, he tells her a fun fact. "These ones, and the ones on my neck are not capable of that...~ They're more for feeling, among other things...~ By will, I can have more than just these, below, that are capable of what you wish for...~" He tells her all that, eager to see how she would react. He also adds something important. "I guess you could say, that they're more sensitive, so I currently have them hidden...~" He proceeds hide all of his tentacles, except the ones on his neck, that are still just pulsating. It seems that, even though he said those on his neck and under his sleeves aren't for "reproduction", they certainly can still enter someone and make them feel good, like regular hands! He goes back to one of his original sitting positions, that being his body turned towards her, and him leaning against his left hand, whilst supporting it with his elbow on the table. He looks at her as he continues to eat, can't help but to eye her looks from up all the way to the bottom, mainly having his gaze set on her chest and thighs, now that he feels "able" to stare without issues.

As eager and excited he is to touch her in places with his tentacles, he tries his best not to get too touchy, since they're still in a public place with others around. He does bite his lower lip once again, however, as he moves the tentacle on her thigh closer to the panties he got a glimpse of, though only rubbing her private area for about a couple of seconds, before shying away and continuing to caress her thigh instead.

She listened to Zach and he would see her face brighten up a bit as he detailed that the tendrils he currently had out were more like feelers but he was capable of producing tentacles that were more than capable to doing the things she craved. "Oooooh~ I see~ Well then~ I'm looking forward to seeing how long I can make you last with them all~" She purred winking at him. She smiled watching him shift back into his original position withdrawing his tendrils from away to probably hold both himself back as well as to keep her from getting heated up to the point that she might've decided to do it right here and then. 

The plates of food that were once stacked with food were soon all finished and Deva was stretching out happily with a full stomach. "Nnnngh~ Yeah~ That's the good stuff right there~" She sighed contently. "So then~ What to do~ What to do~" She hummed happily. "Do I get myself some dessert for the buffet or should I settle with you as my dessert~" She turned her head licking her lips seductively. "I'm sure you have plenty of nice, hot cream to give me~" 

Edited by OlrukTheSmall

Zach heard out her first sentence, to which he smirked instead of saying something, presenting himself as relaxed, though the reality probably is that he's very excited for this meeting to go places, just like Deva.

Once she finally finished her food, he watched her stretch out, as it gave him a really clean view of her breasts once more. "I'm not so sure...~" He coos out in response, probably wanting her to decide, though he continues to stare in her eyes with his own purple ones. At this point the anticipation was surely building up for the both of them, given the stares and all the teasing they've done to each other. It's like Zach is also running out of things to say, and he just wants to get to it right then and there, but in front of all these people, it wouldn't really be a good idea. "I have to admit, I really adore this side of yours, Orjho...~ Miss Veronica is lucky to have such a student under her wing!~" He says so, even letting out a sort of mixture of chuckle and giggle, trying his best to hold everything in. The so called bump in his pants just not going to disappear anytime soon as well, from the looks of it, which is perfect!

She smiled. "Well, I'm sure that Veronica has other people to look at besides me all the time." Deva said as she mentally decided that she was going to forgo the dessert and if she was hungry after everything that happens and the dance was still up then she would come back for some seconds. "Well, then~ I think I had plenty of this appetizer~ I'm more interested at seeing what the main course is going to be like." Deva said as her hand crawled over to his pants giving his tent a squeeze before she leaned into whisper in his ear. "So, your room or mine~"

"Hmmm...~" He thinks for a moment, after she asks her last question. He can't help but to close his eyes for a moment as she gives him yet another squeeze, savoring the feeling before reopening his eyes. "It could be either, but how about your room?~ It's where you'd feel the most comfortable and active in, right?~" He'd say, whilst she was close to him, still having his face turned to look at her, loving the fact how she's up close and personal, though he certainly hopes she's going to be closer than just that. Idly, he didn't even realize it, but one of his own hands was on her thigh closest to him, not even his tentacle, this time. It's as if he's purposely trying to feel her, no matter the moment.

"mmm, wanna see what kind of state I live in I see~ Well, alright~ Although if I see you trying to snatch some of my panties or bras when you're leaving I'll make sure to put you in a headlock~" She said flirtatiously. She noticed his hand on her thigh and she gave him a knowing smile. She got up with a stretch and put the tray of empty plates and food stains for the cafeteria workers to wash before heading back to him. "Then lets start heading on over there then~"  She hummed as she led the way out from the dining room and back to the hallway of dorm rooms before leading him on over to where her room was. 

(OlrukTheSmall's Last Post before transitioning to Diva's Room over in Dorm's area) @Godot

Zach lets out a sly chuckle at her first sentence, getting her joke, although this is something that's most likely not going to happen. He, as well, stood up, his neck tentacles and bump in his pants still being there, although he doesn't seem to try to hide it from other people. It's like the concept of shame is lost within him. Once she came back to him to lead him away, he nodded once. "Right behind you...~" He tells her, as he follows her, though purposefully he follows a little bit from behind, just so he could catch a few peeks of her tail swaying from side to side and what's below it, being her butt. On their way, he kept ogling at her ass, not even trying to hide it. At one point, he even bit his lower lip, probably lots of nice things going through his imagination. He also had the idea of using one of his tentacles to touch her, though he quickly dismissed it, since there was upcoming fun anyway~

[ Scene moved to Deva's Room! ] @OlrukTheSmall

On 2/11/2021 at 7:33 PM, JennyDK said:

She pretty much ignores the remark about her name and then raises an eyebrow at the notion about an offering and looking at the plate with a piece of cake. She does give him a small and thankful smile first before commenting on it."Ohh, thank you. Just what I needed. Cake makes any day better", she says cheerfully and uses small fork to take small bites as she wants to savour it.

She sighs in relief as she would hate to have to deal with other locations and their problems even though she is not personally in charge of them. Perhaps due to her feeling like one of the more serious of the staff. She nods in delight as well, happy with how things have gone so far with the whole event,"Ohh, heading home? You are not much for parties or perhaps you are busy?", she asks curiously.

"Oh, it sure does," Victor smiled in agreement, himself devouring spoon after spoon of the delicious dessert. "Perks of the job, hmm?" he smiled, before getting a mouthful.

The werewolf wiped his lips with a handkerchief. "Tired, rather. Worked since early morning - helped the kids set up the equipment. Nothing major, but we had some technical issues." He scratched the back of his head, placing the empty plate back on the side of the table, then crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Nothing major, just burdensome - you know how it is. But - don't let me bore you with the details... Will you be joining the celebrations in the city tomorrow?" he changed the topic, raising his eyebrows in question towards the woman.

4 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

"Oh, it sure does," Victor smiled in agreement, himself devouring spoon after spoon of the delicious dessert. "Perks of the job, hmm?" he smiled, before getting a mouthful.

The werewolf wiped his lips with a handkerchief. "Tired, rather. Worked since early morning - helped the kids set up the equipment. Nothing major, but we had some technical issues." He scratched the back of his head, placing the empty plate back on the side of the table, then crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Nothing major, just burdensome - you know how it is. But - don't let me bore you with the details... Will you be joining the celebrations in the city tomorrow?" he changed the topic, raising his eyebrows in question towards the woman.

She snickers just a tiny bit at that and nod."Well, in this case...a little bit. It's quite rare when cake is part of the assignment", she says before taking another bite in a very elegant motion. Her way of eating looking very ladylike as well.

Isabella can definitely recgonize and agree to that other part, so she nods along while wiping her own lips between each bite she is taking from the lovely cake, especially since it is more messy."Yes, I think every teacher here can relate to that. Sounds like you could use the rest then...and I haven't really thought about going really. How about yourself?", she asks in return.

On 2/13/2021 at 7:51 AM, JennyDK said:

She snickers just a tiny bit at that and nod."Well, in this case...a little bit. It's quite rare when cake is part of the assignment", she says before taking another bite in a very elegant motion. Her way of eating looking very ladylike as well.

Isabella can definitely recognize and agree to that other part, so she nods along while wiping her own lips between each bite she is taking from the lovely cake, especially since it is more messy."Yes, I think every teacher here can relate to that. Sounds like you could use the rest then...and I haven't really thought about going really. How about yourself?", she asks in return.

"I was thinking of it," Victor admitted, focusing more on his fellow teacher now that he had finished eating. "Rumour says that Queen Pacifica may be attending. I'm not sure how much truth is there in it, but I wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to see Her Majesty," he explained smirking at Isabella. While he wasn't a particular fan of the monarchy, he'd be lying if he claimed he wasn't curious of the woman who theoretically was ruling over him now, that he was a monster as well.

"Perhaps I could interest you in coming with me? I'm sure you too could use a break from the school's monotony-" he asked, himself not really sure what pushed him to propose that to the woman, but just deciding to roll with it. With how much attention Isabella was always giving her job, a part of him really wanted to see her a bit more relaxed for a change.

• Like 1

Isabella stops her eating for a brief second and her eyes grow big and curious, indicating a light shock and surprise coming over her. Momentarily she sets the small plate down, along with the cake fork and the yummy treat. She wipes her mouth one more time before finally speaking."While I don't really get what you mean by monotony of work, I don't see a reason why we couldn't go there and check things out. I don't have anything I need to look at work wise, after all", she says and nods softly.

• Like 1

The shocked reaction of his draconic colleague took Victor slightly by surprise, but the response she had given him was more than enough to cause a cheery smile on his face. He knew better than to explain what he meant with his comment about "monotony", and just followed on with the idea. "Splendid! Would you have me pick you up or would you rather meet at the place?" he queried, unsure how exactly his colleague preferred to travel. He imagined that being a dragon may have had its benefits, but he didn't want to be indiscreet about that.

• Community Administrator

@JennyDK

Kayla felt refreshed after the long and relaxing shower that she had just shared with new best friend, Malikah. The harpy was feeling pretty excited for the dance, and was happy that her new friend wanted to spend even more time with her. But she was hungry. Very, very hungry. As she stepped into the dining room, her eyes roamed around the large space, staring at the food that was laid out for hungry eyes to gaze at, “Oh my gooooosh!” She practically groaned, “So much food!” She grinned widely up at Malikah, “And after earlier, I’m starving!” She wrapped her feathered arms around one of her companions arms and practically dragged her towards one of the tables that was filled with human food. Kayla looked around, “Ohh. I haven’t seen some of these foods before! What are those!” She asked, pointing her feathers at what appeared to be sausage meat in a puffy pastry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Isabella takes a moment to think about that and soon enough have her gaze upon him once she has made up her mind."We may as well go together, so I am fine with you picking me up or vice versa. I usually fly over town, so it might be interesting to try and walk around there some more", she says and nods gently and then nibbles down another tiny piece of her cake.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malikah walks closely with Kayla as they make their way inside of the lavish dining hall, now decorated nice and elegantly. Such posh interiors, cutlery and decor doesn't really impress the goro woman that much as she is a very pragmatic person. As long as the chairs, cutlery, plates and so on all work, she is happy with them. That doesn't mean she intends to be too rough with the things as even she knows this is expensive stuff."Oh yeah! Me too! I could eat a WHOLE dire boar, hahaha! And such lovely smell too! Looks like they have both human dishes and more native monster ones! Great! Ohh...those? I...I really don't know, sorry. It looks yummy though!", she says and already begins to fill a plate with many different types of food.

• Like 1

Victor nodded affirmatively, his mind already forming a makeshift plan of the following day. There was this lovely cafe - well, more of a bakery, but it only worked to its favor - that they could visit after they get tired of the parade... But let's not get ahead of ourselves, he reminded himself.

"I'll come by," he looked towards the sky, calculating something, "around 5 PM then - we'll still catch a couple hours of sunlight. The city is lovely at that time of the day, and I'm sure the parade will only add to its charm~" He smiled, satisfied, at the dragon, then, suddenly he twitched, his head instinctively turning towards the nearby window, as a flash of light brightened the room for a split second, followed by a very quiet rumble. He straightened up, frowning. It didn't smell like a storm was coming... He turned back to Isabella, giving her a respectful, apologetic nod. "Well, if you'll excuse me, I think I better check this out- I think some students may be throwing lightning bolts..." he explained, rushing off towards the source of the commotion.

A storm was brewing, almost out of the blue. Ashura couldn't make sense out of this sudden change of weather, but he didn't want to get caught up in it. He seemed a little disappointed, he hadn't tried out all the drinks yet! Heaving a sigh, he paced towards the dining hall, that's when he noticed the vice-headmaster and another teacher rushing out to the court yard. He stood on his steps and looked at them, they seemed anxious about something. A few moments later he saw Mary rushing into the scene as well. The storm seemed like having something to do with the mutual worries on their gestures.

The lake must have something to do with it... Ashura thought. He could still feel the bloodthirsty aura radiating from that direction. Eh, none of my business he shrugged before turning around and pacing towards the dining hall.

As Ashura entered the dining hall, he seemed like he was having the best surprise in his life. His eyes widened and were sparkling brightly. The arrangement of the foods here were more extravagant. Not only the drinks he tried outside was here, but also many more other things. He quickly proceeded to a table to pick up from where he left off at the court yard.

Edited by Nafarman
  • Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

On 20/02/2021 at 19:49, JennyDK said:

Malikah walks closely with Kayla as they make their way inside of the lavish dining hall, now decorated nice and elegantly. Such posh interiors, cutlery and decor doesn't really impress the goro woman that much as she is a very pragmatic person. As long as the chairs, cutlery, plates and so on all work, she is happy with them. That doesn't mean she intends to be too rough with the things as even she knows this is expensive stuff."Oh yeah! Me too! I could eat a WHOLE dire boar, hahaha! And such lovely smell too! Looks like they have both human dishes and more native monster ones! Great! Ohh...those? I...I really don't know, sorry. It looks yummy though!", she says and already begins to fill a plate with many different types of food.

“Ah, Dire Boar. I haven’t had one of those in ages.” Kayla said, feeling her mouth watering at the mere mention of the huge beast that, when cooked properly, was the most tender and tasty meat one could have. She watched as Malikah picked up a plate and begin filling it with as much as she could, making full use of her two arms. Kayla then looked around, wondering if everyone was expected to utilise a plate. Due to having no arms, she had no way to carry it. She felt it might be a bit rude to just do what she usually did; jump on the table and pick up her food using her claws. While the people she usually ate with were used to that kind of behavior, she was surrounded by complete strangers, with the exception of Malikah. She cleared her throat a little and asked, “Malikah? Can I ask a favour? Can you please fix me a plate of food. I can’t carry one.” She then grinned a little.

• Like 2

She nods agreeingly and swallows her current piece of cake before continuing to speak, keeping the conversation going."Hopefully it shall be a nice time for us both. I will look forward to it...ohhh..s.sure...see you later then", she says, their conversation being cut short by the sudden emergency happening. She is left wondering how and why the werewolf suddenly would ask her to go with him. Not that she minded him by any means....it was just sudden. Isabella then continued to slowly eat and savour her yummy cake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even Malikah can see the hungry and eager look in the eyes of Kayla and of course the telltale signs of a starved predator. She cannot blame the harpy in any sort of way from how lovely both the human and monster dishes looks and smells. Even she feel a bit like basically "assaulting" the whole thing in a frenzy like gorging fest. Being someone who has this much energy does leave a big and empty stomach to fill afterwards."Ohhh, but of course...how rude of me! I guess I can be the arms and hands for both of us, hahaha!", she says and laughs jovially and smiles. She picks up another plate for Kayla to have her food upon."Just let me know what you want to eat", she comments, waiting the answers from Kayla.

• Love 1

10 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Even Malikah can see the hungry and eager look in the eyes of Kayla and of course the telltale signs of a starved predator. She cannot blame the harpy in any sort of way from how lovely both the human and monster dishes looks and smells. Even she feel a bit like basically "assaulting" the whole thing in a frenzy like gorging fest. Being someone who has this much energy does leave a big and empty stomach to fill afterwards."Ohhh, but of course...how rude of me! I guess I can be the arms and hands for both of us, hahaha!", she says and laughs jovially and smiles. She picks up another plate for Kayla to have her food upon."Just let me know what you want to eat", she comments, waiting the answers from Kayla.

Kayla giggled at Malikah’s joke about being the arms for both of them. With four of them, she could easily do that. She looked excitedly around the table when her new friend asked her to point out what she wanted. She began to point at various dishes, both monster and human that were familiar to her. Lastly she pointed to the meat pastries she had noticed earlier, “Oh! Oh! Some of them, too! I want to try them!” She grinned.

• Like 1

A loud laughter was suddenly heard across the dining hall, an excited high pitched male voice followed right after, "This is so much fun!"

Ashura seemed thrilled. He was standing in front of a corner table and was slicing down an average sized custard cake with a knife, while holding a drink on one hand. The cake was equally sliced into 16 pieces when he exclaimed. In mere seconds, it turned 32, then 64 then 128. He kept going until the pieces were too thin to slice any more. "Aw man!" Ashura frowned. While taking a sip from his drink, he moved on to the next cake and promptly the thrill came back on his expressions.

Apparently, he had mistaken an alcoholic cocktail for a soft drink. Ashura was a light weight to begin with and the combo of a drunk Ashura and sharp objects never blend well together. Well, it's certainly thrilling for him, just not for the people around him.

On 24/02/2021 at 18:40, Neptune said:

Kayla giggled at Malikah’s joke about being the arms for both of them. With four of them, she could easily do that. She looked excitedly around the table when her new friend asked her to point out what she wanted. She began to point at various dishes, both monster and human that were familiar to her. Lastly she pointed to the meat pastries she had noticed earlier, “Oh! Oh! Some of them, too! I want to try them!” She grinned.

Luckily, Malikah can pick stuff up for both Kayla and herself, her four arms really being useful and practical. She licks her lips for every kind of food she picks up and that goes for both of them."Yes. Very nice. Lovely. I need one of those too!", she comments and slowly they both have a nice pile of various dishes upon their plates. The two of them likely look like a pair of kids in a candy store and probably even more giddy and eager.

8 hours ago, Nafarman said:

A loud laughter was suddenly heard across the dining hall, an excited high pitched male voice followed right after, "This is so much fun!"

Ashura seemed thrilled. He was standing in front of a corner table and was slicing down an average sized custard cake with a knife, while holding a drink on one hand. The cake was equally sliced into 16 pieces when he exclaimed. In mere seconds, it turned 32, then 64 then 128. He kept going until the pieces were too thin to slice any more. "Aw man!" Ashura frowned. While taking a sip from his drink, he moved on to the next cake and promptly the thrill came back on his expressions.

Apparently, he had mistaken an alcoholic cocktail for a soft drink. Ashura was a light weight to begin with and the combo of a drunk Ashura and sharp objects never blend well together. Well, it's certainly thrilling for him, just not for the people around him.

Out of the corner of her eyes, the goro woman spots a man who seems to be using a knife on cake to slice it in several more pieces. The behaviour strikes her as odd, but what starts to bug her a little bit is how he ruins the yummy cakes."Hey! You! Leave the poor cakes alone! You are ruining them for the rest of us. Just grab a piece and get on with it!", she says, not entirely angry in her tone, but it is definitely firm.

• Like 1

Kayla grin widened even further as she watched her new best friend piling food onto her plate. It seemed like a lot but right now, she felt as if she could eat every single crumb of it! Her stomach rumbled at her impatiently, but she knew that they would soon be sitting down and eating her way through it. She was looking around for something else to ask to be put on the plate when she heard the loud laughter. She glanced towards the other figure at the cake before she did a double take and stared as he practically mauled a cake to death. Her mouth dropped open in surprise, “That poor cake!” She exclaimed. She looked down at the cake, “It looked so nice, too…” She said in a mournful tone as Malikah spoke firmly. 

• Haha 1

"Hmmm?" Ashura looked up from the cake, looking around to see who spoke up. "Me?" He asked, when his gaze met the goro woman's. She has... 4 arms? She has 4 arms! Ashura was getting all giddy up all of a sudden. Although it wasn't a rare sight in this world, in the academy it was quite uncommon. At a point he began to think maybe he was the only one who could grow extra pairs of limbs, well arms. "Ruining? But, it's fun! Slicing things is fun!" He exclaimed, his hand was still moving, butchering down the cake. The cake looked more like a paste now, but it was still thick enough for him to cut them down into thinner pieces.

Hearing the yelp, Ashura's attention shifted to her harpy companion. Poor cake? He looked back down at the table, and actually considered what he was doing.

Oh... OH! OH NO! The demon's eyes widened in shock, he finally realized what he was drinking. He dropped the knife on top of the cake and quickly put down the drink on the table. I am an idiot, he thought, slapping himself with both hands, shaking his head a little before looking back up at them. It wasn't enough sober him up, but enough to put some senses back in himself. "Well... they are not ruineddd, I made... ice cream enhancers! No? Cake crumbs? Something?" he laughed slightly, his face was reddening up from embarrassment.

• Like 1

"Someone spent lots of time preparing good food for us - you go and apologize to them right now, otherwise I will come over and drag your butt into the kitchen", she says, not sounding like she is joking, though she probably sounds more pissed than she really is. She looks at Kayla, able to see she mourns the sad and dead cake whose life was extinguished by a brutal knife."Is there more food you want, Kayla? I think my plate is too full, hahaha!", she comments to her friend.

Edited by JennyDK
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Kayla watched with mournful eyes as the cake was pulverised right before her very eyes. It resembled nothing of its forner glory. She turned her eyes towards Malikah, happy that she was taken a firm stance of this... assault. She looked back at the other student as he slapped his hands on his face, looking almost surprised at what he was doing. It made her wonder if there was something wrong with him. So wrong that he was willing to violate a poor cake. She turned her attention back to her friend and nodded her head as she saw how full her own plate was, "Yeah! That's enough for me! At least for now!" She then grinned up at her before turning and looking sadly at the ruined cake, "It's a shame we won't be having any of that cake..." In her mind, she didn't care what the guys name was. He would forever be the Cake Killer to her.

• Haha 2