OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Just now, Neptune said:

Yeah, I need to get something out. I promised Jenny I would since I was in no mood yesterday to do so. Just need to place people places. 

Well we've got the 3 locations for the school thing and I think Jenny dropped another character in the city location that you could do something with I'm sure

• Woohoo 1

• Community Administrator
2 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Woooo!!! Haven't seen ya in a bit @Neptune! How ya been?

I've been alright. Quite busy as of late working on projects. But otherwise I'm been good.

I am placing my teacher character, Luanna in the Assembly hall so that she can keep an eye on the people there. Kayla, my harpy, is already going to be arriving with one of Jenny's characters. My other character within the school itself is Drake, but he's the kind that's so shy he wouldn't attend the event unless someone dragged him there.

I was planning on having Ivy head to the town section, since she likes these kinds of events. Will have to consider things with Mindas.

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

I got a new student posted, just to add some variety for me. I probably won't be using him in the event, but please take a look at him and let me know what ya think ^^ I thought having a bully/antagonistic character around might help shake things up for everyone. He of course is open for friends and "fun" times with others, just might take some convincing for him to be interested haha

• Love 2