• Isabella (staff)
  •  Bridget (staff)
  • Lisa (other characters)
  • Rufus (other characters)
  • Jessica (other characters)
  • Pacifica (other characters)
  • Scylia (other characters)
  • Sarah (other characters)

To requote this post, now that one of my character is free to use, I still think something with the LuBelle sisters would be fun. Bella also seems like an interesting choice and well, Veronica always seems fun too but maybe something with students would be nice.

6 hours ago, Seraphina said:

To requote this post, now that one of my character is free to use, I still think something with the LuBelle sisters would be fun. Bella also seems like an interesting choice and well, Veronica always seems fun too but maybe something with students would be nice.

Funny you mention the very two ones I started doing new scenes with - like literally xD

Yoko, julia and Karnis are free though.

1 minute ago, DrMender said:

If seraphina and you are ok with it jenny, i am fine with her going the countess in the classroom for the cooking lesson?

Could be cool actually - like the class being divided into pairs?

Also: Hello and good morning all! ❤️

I hope you guys are doing well 💋

I am not quite sure what it would mean but from what I saw in the scene, you're already well started and well, tbh, I'm not sure if I want to start with a cooking class for my hell dog. I don't think I'm mentally prepared to see her try to cook something but thanks for the offer. Although... If she were actually teamed with someone doing the most of it, that could also work. (If she teamed with Bella?)

Edited by Seraphina

Well if she did join, she could be paired with bella. I can certainly have the students paired off into cooking pairs. I am simple introducing the measuring units used in cooking and was going to short introduce a recipe for the “class” to try. If jenny is ok with it I don’t have an issue with you joining and that is only if your comfortable with it. I was simple making a suggestion 

2 hours ago, Seraphina said:

I just realized it would make sense she is in the classes since she IS a 2nd year, since I realized there were class threads depending on year. Sooo I tried to post something to get myself included. Hopefully, it should be alright enough for someone to continue.

I was easily able to include your partner request and either one of you can ask the other to be a partner

On 14/04/2021 at 18:26, Seraphina said:

Can I be a teacher, like a gym teacher or whatever not taken, who likes to fool around with his female students?

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Chuck89 said:

Can I be a teacher, like a gym teacher or whatever not taken, who likes to fool around with his female students?

I can't really answer you. You need to ask @JennyDK as they host the RP. Not sure if you have a character registered yet so you have to begin with that first. If you have any troubles, you can ask them first what you should be doing to begin.

1 hour ago, Chuck89 said:

I'm new and I was wondering if I can be a teacher who fools around with his female students?

Hello there and welcome to my fine and fun club. I am very happy to see you have interest in my creation and to be part of it.

Becoming a staff member is slightly more demanding than a simple student or townsfolk though.

First of all you need to make a draft for a teacher or staff member whose position is free and unused. You can check which are free here:

At the moment, only two positions are free as far as I can see.

As for fooling around....that is up for each individual student to decide if they wish to do really. I do expect more from staff members than "mere" students and such, of course.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Sadly, I feel like I need to add a new rule since it has come up a few too many times and I would rather not have it pop up in the future:

No god characters.

Ok, I feel like that's directed at me. It's a simple fix, I can change the race of my character. 

@Chuck89

Let me be honest here, because I think it's something you should give some thought: Not every every scene needs to be sexual or romantic of nature. Leaving out another gender completely can possibly mean that others here will get a bad impression of you, especially if the only scenes you seek are those of aforementioned nature.

I am not going to tell you that you cannot do or prefer what you described. I am just telling you, that it is very likely to give a very negative impression with others.

• Thanks 2