OOC chat for Elder Signs.

13 minutes ago, Godot said:

This may come as a shock but I may have lost interest or motivation to RP further in this club, but because I don't want to blueball anyone, I will give one last response to end the story of Vincent, and you guys can continue from there.

It's ironic, because I was the one who said I love styles like these and I'm eager to try them out.

It might be because I put more thought into things after I've seen @JennyDK's status post about motivation and long/detailed RPs (obviously I'm not blaming her, I just think that I'm not feeling it at the moment). Maybe I need some time away from RP...

I have no intention of leaving this club though, and maybe when a different story comes into play, I will join it. I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone, though.

It's always good to try new things out in your life to see if you like them or not. In this case, I tried out this style of RP and I love it, but my motivation really plummeted to the ground to continue it. However, I will gladly continue anything in, for example,  Monster Academy. I think that theme suits me well the most. ^^ I still need to get to a long post there with @Neptune and I'm so sorry to keep her waiting.

And if any of you are wondering, no, it didn't feel like I was doing a chore or anything, I loved responding it, I loved the story, I just think I need to start paying attention to what types and styles of RP suit me the best, despite me loving styles that don't fit me.

I appreciate your honesty and if there is something I need to do better, let me know. I am always willing to listen and try to adjust to fit things so hopefully everyone is having a good time.

A time away for a while might help you - whether it makes you decide to stay or not, I guess you will see.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I think it comes a bit out of nowhere with how he has been thinking this is not real, but I will leave it up to you how he acts, of course.

Maybe he was still thinking that it's not real, as he's been doing it. Oh well, all I can do is apologize if it ruined the experience. You may continue as you will, but of course if you have a better idea, I can edit my post and instead you can control my character to end him?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think by now I am ready to open the club up to be fully public. What are you guys thoughts on that? Too early or fine to do?

I really want to keep pushing on with the test adventure, but this "drought" is really tanking the momentum, so I am considering just calling it done and move on to a new one with members.

• 2 weeks later...