Side Story: A Hangover Cure

• Community Administrator

Warning: This Side Story contains scenes of a graphicsl nature. This includes, but is not limited to, sex, het, threesome and other such themes. If you do not like, then turn back now!

On 17/09/2020 at 06:48, Aura said:

Sophia's heart started to pound faster as she watched the officer made his way over to the seat right next to her. His intentions weren't subtle at all as he placed his arm behind her. This was good, though. She'd managed to coax him into making a simple advance over her body as his territory. And if he started to get particularly territorial over her, then it could certainly make for a very fun competition in a few minutes... If she played her cards right, she might be able to even make Kaylaen a little jealous~. Of course, right now her goal was still to continue stroking this man's ego. He wasn't going to get possessive if he wasn't led to think he had some claim on her, after all. So, with his arm around her, and Kaylaen out of the room, she eagerly scooted her plump bottom over so that her thigh was touching the officer's and gently leaned her head over to rest on his shoulder. "I hope you don't mind, do you? I'm a little tired and you feel so warm~" She snuggled up to him. Unfortunately, she didn't have the charm of any sort of perfume to aid her at the moment, just the standard smell of the hotel's shampoo. Still though, the shampoo wasn't cheap being from a five-star hotel, so it still gave her a fresh, flowery scent. Keeping his attention on her shouldn't be difficult either way. "So, officer... I suppose if you're going to be keeping me company, I should probably have your name, right?" She let out a soft giggle before smiling up at him. "It's okay if you're a little nervous. It might have been a while since you've been so close to a pretty girl~" She practically purred the words once again. "Don't worry, I'll offer my name first if you like, my name is Sophia, but you can shorten it however you see fit, but I'm counting on you to remember my name~ Can you do that for me?" She may have been coming on a bit strong too fast, but she was getting antsier by the second and this man seemed to already be caught under her spell. Hopefully she wasn't going too fast as to break his interest in her. 

As Kaylaen returned to the room, he would find Sophia snuggled up a bit more to the man as she'd subtly moved further and further into his space until she was practically sitting in his lap, still holding the bitten apple in her hand. Her eye contact with the man was broken as Kay offered her the pills and water. "Ah! Thank you!" She sat up a bit and swallowed the pills, taking a sip of the water and strategically allowing some of the water to spill from the corner of her mouth, just to add some extra fanservice for her audience as the beat of water rolled down her neck and sparkled along the crease of her cleavage. Hopefully the pills would take effect before long so that she could really enjoy the action. As she sat up, she took another bite of her apple and offered a sly smirk to Kay before leaning back over and snuggling back into the officer's shoulder.

Participants: Sophia, Kaylaen and Officer Thomas (NPC)
Description: After waking up in the hotel to find their items stolen, Kaylaen and Sophia were forced to report to the hotel in hopes to not be saddled with the bill. The hotel called the police, causing Sophia to panic as she worried about being kicked out of the country. However she soon relaxed and used her feminine wiles on the men to wrap them around her finger. Not long after, one of the officers volunteered to return them home, where they decided to drop by Kaylaen's place where things are going to get heated as Sophia's orders compels her to add one more partner to her list.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

As Sophia shifted over to press against the officer, the man seemed to twitch a little, shifting as if he was uncomfortable and yet slightly leaning into her as she rested her head on his shoulder. From the way his hand twitched, he was aching to wrap an arm around her and hold her against him. He smiled when she asked if he minded, “No, no, of course not.” He said, before clearing his throat. He seemed to glance towards the bathroom, before leaning his head a little closer to Sophia to smell the scent of her hair. He pulled away again when she spoke, looking up at him. He cleared his throat and smiled a little at her, “I think I will be able to easily remember that name. Sophia. It’s a nice name. I am Thomas but you can call me Tom or whatever you wish.” He said, his arm moving down from the back of the sofa to rest on her hip. He didn’t move as she shifted a little to swallow the pills, but watched closely as the small bead of water rolled down her neck and along the crease of her cleavage. As she snuggled back against him, he held her again, his hand moving so that it was resting against her stomach, his thumb moving up to press against the underside of her breast.

Kaylaen watched as Sophia snuggled back up against the man, trying to keep the smirk off of his own lips. From the man’s movements, he didn’t seem sure if he could really press further as if he was unused to being able to take what he wanted. But from where he was sitting, Kaylaen could clearly see the bulge in the man’s trousers. While he seemed hesitant, his body certainly wasn’t. If Sophia were to look down, or even wrap an arm around the man’s lower waist, she could be able to feel how eager this man was to fuck her. 

It seemed like the officer noticed where his gaze was, as Thomas looked over at him as Kaylaen looked back up. He could see that the officer seemed to freeze for a moment, but relaxed when Kaylaen just smiled a little at him. Thomas then seemed to get a little more confident as the thumb pressed a little harder and moved slightly to caress her through the blanket.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

Every ounce of sexual tension emanating from the officer's body could be felt through the heat of his skin and his uncomfortable fidgeting and sophia was drinking every bit of it up. She didn't even need to glance down at his crotch to know his pants were feeling a few sizes too small. When his hand slipped around her hip, she was all the more confident that she already had this in the bag. She was a little disappointed that she had to break the tension to swallow the pills, but she returned quickly into his embrace. "Feel free to say it as much as you like~" She smiled warmly up at Tom before she felt his hand getting a bit more adveturous. "Hmm hmm~ A little daring today, aren't we, Thomas?~" She teased, feeling his thumb 'accidentally' brush against her breast, as she was sure he'd try to play it off had she gotten upset with him. "Don't worry, I don't mind. It's just another part of my body after all.~" 

Once again, she reached her apple to her lips and took another bite, again prioritizing a more delicate and sensual apperance over taking an actually effective bite out of the fruit. She carefully chewed the sweet pulp, casually keeping her eyes off to the side, glancing over the room and consequently giving the man an easy opportunity to look wherever he wanted. She had a feeling she knew exactly where his eyes would wander as, by this point, the towel around her top had slowly started to slip down off of her shoulder, leaving all the skin from her bare shoulder to about halfway down her left breast. Not to mention the perfect view of her cleavage she'd intentionally maintained on the other side as she held the juicy fruit in her hand. 

It was only natural she'd catch the officer red handed when she finally turned her attention back to him. She just smirked seductively, it was almost like she could feel the power she had over her in this moment. Like Medusa just seconds before making direct eye contact with her victim~ Slowly, she reached up with a finger and gently stroked the underside of the man's chin to guide his attention toward her face before she cocked her own head slightly with a somewhat curious look. "Is something on your mind, Thomas?" She spoke in a hushed, seductive tone once again. She knew he might be at a bit of a loss for words, so she didn't think twice before gently stroking his lower jaw with her fingertip, almost like petting an animal. "I wouldn't be making you uncomfortable, hm?" She glanced back over to her apple and then back to Tom. "Would you like a taste of my apple? Is that it?" She lifted the apple up to his face with a teasing grin, this was obviously what wasn't on his mind but she just loved to drive boys mad with her allure. "You can take a bite, I don't mind~ I would be happy to share, it's the least I could do to repay your generosity today~"

• Love 1

When Sophia pointed out the fact that his thumb had pressed against the underside of her breast, Tom’s cheeks reddened a little, but he seemed to relax at her second comment, looking a little relieved that she didn’t seem upset that he was touching her in a manner that was highly inappropriate for a man of his position. He seemed nervous, but it also seemed that he had made up his mind to bite the bullet. Kaylaen could tell from the manner in which the man looked at Sophia, with an unhidden lust for her sweet body. He couldn’t help but to smile as he relieved Sophia of the glass of water, so that she could have a free hand to touch Tom however she wished. He sat back, determined to have a good show as he watched the two, curious as to where this was going to lead them.

Tom’s eyes were focused on Sophia’s mouth as she bit into the sweet apple before chewing it in a slow and sensual manner. The man shifted, evidently trying to relieve some pressure against his cock that were now fighting to escape the confines of his trousers. His eyes only wondered further when her towel slipped even further, exposing more of her caramel skin. His tongue nervously flickered out to run across his lips as he seemed to be restraining himself from tasting every inch of her skin. 

His breath held for a moment as her finger ran along his slightly stubbly jaw and he seemed almost mesmerised by her eyes. When she asked if he had something on his mind, he could only jerk his head in a slight nod, as if compelled to answer honestly to her question. When asked if she was making him uncomfortable, he shook his head quite emphatically to indicate that no, she did not make him uncomfortable. He seemed a little confused when she offered to share her apple with him and he looked at Kaylaen who only raised an eyebrow back at him. Tom then looked down at the apple that was slightly out of reach for him. So he pulled Sophia closer, his hand moving up to cup her breast as he did so. But now that the apple was closer, he took a bite from it, chewing down on the sweet flesh, “Mm. It is delicious.” He said around his mouthful as his grip on her relaxed, but he did not let go of her breast.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Sophia only giggled in amusement as the man bit from the apple over her own bitemarks. An indirect kiss. She wondered if he was seeing in that way as well. It was clear where his mind was really centered though, so it was possible that detail went completely over his head. He probably had tunnel vision for her tits at this very moment, it was rather typical of men she teased and she wouldn't have it any other way. "Hm... it wasn't the apple that was on your mind, was it, sweetheart?" She reached around with the back of her index finger to rub a bit of juice from Tom's chin before leaning up closer to him so that her breasts were pressed firmly against his bicep. She twisted the apple a little bit so that more of the skin faced his mouth. It may have seemed like she was offering him another bite, but she slipped her own mouth up close to the apple and took another gentle, danty bite from the fruit, just centimeters away from the man's lips. "Mmmm~" She allowed her enticing moan to escape as she slowly pulled away  from the man, bringing the apple back with her and leaned against the other side of the sofa. She was very curious what Tom's next move was going to be. This would likely be the deciding factor of how she would treat him, or more accurately, how she would allow him to treat her. Was he going to be a dominant man and take what he knows he wants, forgoing all of his inhibitions? Or would he try to ignore his temptations, forcing her to take on a more controlling role? She's clearly enticed him more than enough, it couldn't be more obvious what he wanted, and she knew no matter what, he would be getting it. Was the next apple she offered going to be sweet or sour? 

"I just don't know if I can figure you out..." she trailed off, it couldn't be more obvious that she was feigning ignorance as she maintained eye contact with the officer the entire time she spoke while boasting a cheeky grin. She lifted her bare foot from the ground and carefully lifted it up to the officer's lap. Yet another reminder of her total nudity under the blanket at the moment. From this angle, the blanket wasn't covering very much of her leg, most of her left thigh was completely visible, but it was only a quick preview as she lifted her other leg to cross over it. "I just want to ask one thing, officer..." She wiggled her foot from side to side in his lap before lifting the apple to her mouth again and taking another bite, chewing for a moment and swallowing again before leaning her head forward. "...why haven't you taken it from me, yet?"

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

At her question about the apple being on his mind, Tom shook his head, quite clearly robbed of the ability to speak. He then froze for a moment when she leaned closer, her warm and soft breasts pressing against his bicep. He gazed back into her eyes, unable to break the contact as she leaned closer and took a dainty bite from the apple. As she pulled away, he seemed to lean forwards a little as if trying to follow her but paused when she leaned back towards Kaylaen’s side of the sofa. He then glanced down when one of her small, slim feet lifted onto his lap. His eyes trailed up her shapely leg, only for his vision to be blocked by the towel that hid her more salient features from view. He swallowed, the look of nervousness once again flicking over his face as his eyes moved back up to look her in the eyes as her other leg joined the first. There was a moment of silence as the two of them stared at each other, as he seemed to consider her challenge.

Kaylaen was impressed by Sophia’s mode of seduction. She seemed to have this man wrapped around her little finger, if his yearning glance was any kind of indication. She was manipulating this man and he didn’t seem to see it. He was giving her everything that she wanted, and she seemed to be really enjoying herself. Kaylaen was rather glad that he was an observer to this, rather than being on the target of her manipulation. But then, he wouldn’t have been as shy or hesitant as the officer seemed to be. It was very obvious as to what Sophia was offering, but he understood why the officer was so hesitant. If he was caught having sex using his position of power like this, then he would get into a lot of trouble. Somehow, Kaylaen didn’t think that the other officer that had met them in the hotel room would have had as much trouble taking what he wanted from Sophia.

It seemed, though, that Sophia’s game of manipulation worked. For there was a flash of lust in his eyes as he gripped onto her arm and pulled her closer to him once more. His other hand almost shoved her legs from his lap before almost yanking the towel from her body to throw it onto the floor before he demanded in a low, lustful growl, “Suck my cock.” He let go of her arm, only to put his hand on the back of her head and to push her down towards his crotch where his very obvious bulge was pressing against the material of his trousers.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

Before the officer even moved, Sophia could see the final decision forming in his eyes. It made her heart skip. There was excitement in his face, but also a hint of anger. He was frustrated by her teasing. He wanted her to submit, to give everything up but she wouldn't. He knew he could get in trouble for what he was about to do. He knew he was supposed to restrain himself. He knew he was about to break the law he'd sworn to protect. But this was anarchy as far as she was concerned, and she was about to free this man from the mental prison he'd locked himself in. This is who he was. Who he really was. And, honestly, it was a little scary. As much as she had been teasing the man, he wasn't just some scrawny boy. He had enough bulk to really cause some damage, and judging from the size of his bulge, it wasn't just his muscles she had to worry about. But just as the decision to give up his reservations must have been liberating for Tom, so, too, was the realization for Sophia that she'd gotten herself in too deep. There was no denial now. No getting out of this situation she'd put herself in. Even if she decided she didn't want it anymore, she'd gotten him worked up. He'd rape her if he had to. 

Now, she had her excuse.

Sophia's heart skipped as her arm was grabbed, nearly crushed in his forceful grip, and the towel was torn from her body and tossed to the side. Her bare body completely exposed for everyone in the room. Her smile was gone, the games were over, now that he'd won, it was time for his reward. She had to put her money where her mouth was or she'd only be a disappointment. And then, those simple, beautiful words hit her ears. Such a lewd request from an officer~

Her arm was released, but her head was immediately pushed down to his crotch. She could smell his scent. An odor that was all-too-familiar to her at this point. Without a word, her hands hastily shot to the man's pants, unbuckling his belt and pulling his trousers down to see what she had to work with. 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

When Sophia opened his trousers, she found that he was rather respectable however he wasn’t as large as Kaylaen. It was smooth, like any human cock with the typical mushroom head. His cock was rock hard, the head purple, indicating how aroused he was. He didn’t wait for her to wrap her mouth around his cock. Instead, he pushed her head down, forcing his cock up into her mouth. The hand on the back of her head did not let up, instead pushing her head as far down as it would go before hitting any kind of resistance. The officer let out a pleasured sigh, his eyes closing slightly as he clearly loved the feeling of her warm, wet mouth wrapping around his cock, “Ah, your mouth feels so good…” He sighed out. 

Kaylaen watched as the officer turned from a rather bashful and almost shy man in the face of her advances, to a man that was consumed by his lust. Enough so that he was risking his job and livelihood for the pleasure of using Sophia’s body for his own pleasure. He was a little worried that the man had been a little too rough however she made no sound of protest. Clearly she liked her men to be a little forceful with her, and he could certainly understand why. It would explain why she had needled Thomas until he caved into his baser desires and lost his nervousness. He could see it in the mans eyes; he wanted to fuck Sophia badly, and the fear of losing his job was no longer holding him back.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

When Thomas' cock popped out, Sophia's arousal was kickstarted all over again. She practically drooled already at just the sight of the thing. It wasn't even particularly impressive, just the sight of a cock had made her hungry for it. She had already been reduced to this level of lust, huh? However, before she could even make a move to worship the cock before her, the man had placed his hand on the back of her head and forced his entire length straight into her slutty, drooling mouth. Since his cock was smaller, it was no problem at all for her to take the entire length and we expertly curled her lips around his dick and began swirling her tongue around it like the little succubus she was becoming. She didn't mind being treated like this at all and, in fact, the moment this thought sunk in filled her with a mixture of shame but only amplified the heat of the moment. How shameful this lifestyle was, being reduced to nothing more than a cock-addicted whore~

Almost as if in a hypnotic trance, her tongue immediately got to work wrapping around his girth on all sides as she sucked and bobbed her head back and forth with however little room he allotted. She didn't even need to breath. His sweaty musk was all she needed to inhale. Truly, this was her place. She moaned aloud as she hungrily swallowed the man's cock, slobbering all over it and allowing her tongue to escape her mouth and coat some of his ballsack in a layer of saliva as well. It hadn't been long at all and she'd already become this much of an expert. She strangely took pride in this realization as well. 

His dick fit so cleanly inside of her mouth. She didn't choke or gag on it at all. Perhaps that might be disappointing to the officer, but she'd hoped her tongue work would make up for it. Her sole mission at this very moment was to pleasure this man however he wanted. There was no money in it at all, just that simple mission. By this point, she'd practically forgotten why she'd even allowed her lifestyle to change so drastically to begin with. She was just loving the experience of having this man she'd just met today fuck her throat like he hated her. She absolutely loved this feeling of helplessness as he had his way with her cocksleeve of a face.

• Love 1

• 3 months later...

Kaylaen watched as Thomas’ face twisted in pleasure as a low groan escaped the man's lips as Sophia began expertly cleaning his cock with her mouth. Thomas seemed lost in the pleasure as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her wet, drooling mouth moving up and down as her tongue seemed to press every inch of him. His hand seemed to slacken for a moment on her head, clearly overwhelmed by the pleasure of her mouth but he quickly got control of himself. His hand tightened on her hair, no doubt pulling on the roots, as he began to forcibly slam her face down onto his cock. His hips rose from the sofa as he fucked her mouth back, making sure to get his cock as deep as he could. After several moments, he grunted out, “Fucking hell. No gagging, huh? I bet you’ve sucked hundreds of cocks, you damn slut. Fuck…” He groaned again, really hammering her face down onto his cock as if it was nothing more than a pussy he was fucking. 

Kaylaen was surprised at the change in the man. Clearly Sophia’s mouth was too much of an allure for him to resist. He really had fallen into her trap, and despite the fact that she seemed helpless in this situation, she had full control over him. She could no doubt make him do whatever she wanted. He was under her magical spell, and yet he was making no attempts to break free. He seemed more than willing to indulge in the sin of fucking a police witness while on duty. Kaylaen sat back and watched, a slight smile on his face as Thomas continued to ram Sophia’s face down onto his cock. His face was twisted in pleasure and intense concentration as he fell into a rhythm of slamming her face down fully into his crotch before lifting her head again only to do it again, and again. 

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • Senior Staff

It was so depraved, so wrong, and yet it all just felt so natural. Sophia had no idea how much she could really blame on the supernatural influence over her life. This felt like fate, like destiny running its course. Surrendering every ounce of shame left in her body to this man she'd only just met an hour or two ago. With every intention to fuck the other two, as well... For the first time since she'd lost her sister, Sophia felt not only alive, but alive with a purpose. The intense moans of furious pleasure she coaxed from the man's voice as he slammed his cock deep into her throat.

She sucked with intense focus, hanging her tongue out as well, not afraid to get a little messy or look a little dumb if it meant spreading more saliva to taste more of his delicious meat. The heat spread through her whole body and she only felt more and more starved with each thrust. 'a hundred cocks,' huh? That came off as the highest compliment she could've received. Her entire life, she'd only ever fucked three different men besides this one, but she had no problem leaving this man to thinking he'd just discovered the whore of the century with a flawless body, infinite sex drive, and a whole lot of experience~

A part of her wanted to take this encounter to the next level. To hop on his dick and not let him go until he came inside her hungry womb, but she wanted to allow him to maintain control, at least for now. Instead, she just focused her energy on enjoying the moment. Her throat clasping tightly around the shaft that plugged it, the wet slapping of his throbbing, drool-coated balls against her chin. The scent of his sweaty musk mixed with her saliva and the anticipation of the scent of cum getting mixed in as well. It was enough to send a little slut like her over the edge~ Yet she didn't have any time to moan, the only sounds she could make were the "gacks" and "gucks" of getting throat-fucked, amplified further by her desire to simply put on a show for all the men in the room. She even reached down between her legs to begin teasing her own clit while pushing her chest up against the man's legs and using her free hand to caress his swollen balls. By the time she was done here, these balls would be drained of every drop of cum and she still wouldn't be satisfied...

• Love 1

• 1 year later...

Kaylaen watched, mesmerised as Thomas was completely consumed by the lust that Sophia had lit within him. His hands pushed her down on his cock repeatedly as his hips pushed up into her mouth, smashing her nose against his pelvis. His own cock was now rock hard, pulsating with arousal and aching with the need for stimulation. But it was ignored as he was hypnotised by the sight before him. The officers cock was glistening with a thick film of saliva for the brief moments that it was pulled from her mouth. Kaylaen’s eyes moved up towards the officers face and he could tell that the man was getting closer. Sweat beaded his brow and his upper lip was curled up slightly as his eyes were half closed.

“Ugh, fuck. I’m going-...” Thomas groaned out however he didn’t have time to finish his sentence. He slammed Sophia’s face down, pressing it as hard as he could as he ground his hips into her face. His cock twitched and throbbed in her mouth for a moment before streams of cum erupted from the tip and down her hungry throat. It lasted for several long moments as Thomas let out a low guttural groan. Once he was finished, he pulled her off of him as he panted heavily. Kaylaen looked down at his cock and was surprised to see that it was still rock hard. It twitched rapidly, as if angry to have been pulled from Sophia’s mouth.

Thomas took a moment to catch his breath before he ordered, “Go… and be a good slut… and suck your boyfriend’s cock while I fuck you from behind.” Kaylaen almost corrected him but decided at the last moment to remain quiet. He had no feelings past friendship for Sophia, but if it made things all the more kinky then he was happy to pretend to be her boyfriend. Especially if her latest conquest wanted it to be so.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Sophia had, for a moment, completely given up control. This was clearly a man who liked control, someone who was going to steer her to his will regardless of what she did or didn't enjoy. In his eyes, she was helpless and he could do anything he wanted to her. And, in all honesty, that was right to an extent. This was a risk she was taking and she knew it. In this situation, she would likely need Kaylaen to stand up for her if anything went too far. And yet, not one of these thoughts crossed Sophia's empty mind. She was acting purely off of primal, animalistic desire with a sex drive unlike any other. Thomas seemed to grow more and more aggressive with each thrust, clearly trying to relieve the sexual frustration he's been battling for a while now thanks to her. It wasn't clear if it was out of attraction to her or hatred of her for teasing her for so long. She'd always loved how angry men got when they were teased so much and suddenly needed relief above anything else, she'd never considered how much better it would be in a situation like this. Even if it did mean a little pain instead of pleasure, it thrilled her all the same. She wanted him to ease up a little bit, but loved the challenge to see how much abuse her body could endure. She loved that so much more than her own well-being. 

Soon, Sophia heard Thomas groan some words, but before he could even finish, or before she could even process the words he did manage, she could taste his hot, salty mixture filling her mouth, spilling over her glossy lips, pouring into her throat and sticking to the back. She had to swallow it down as it continued to spurt and spurt. It was like this man hadn't cum in months! She drank from his cock like a fountain, her eyes closed, moaning heavily into it as her tongue lapped along the underside of his cock to try and catch the droplets that would run down it. Her mind was completely empty by now and all she could focus on was Thomas' cock and her desire to swallow every drop of cum that came out. Even more than that, though, her desire burned brightly to have his cum fill her womb. She wanted to be bred like no other slut in the world. It almost felt like a waste to have it fill her mouth, yet the taste was absolutely worth the sacrifice. Soon, she was pulled off of his cock to find that her patience would be rewarded, as the man was clearly not even close to done. Sophia hastily licked her lips and swallowed the rest of the cum that lingered on her face before gazing hungrily back down at his cock.

Sophia had every intention to hop right onto that cock and shift the dynamic so that she would be in control now, she was already planning to smile, press her tits against his chest, and tell him he wasn't going anywhere until every sperm in those balls of his was buried in her womb. But... perhaps there was some reluctance in her. For some reason, she didn't immediately pounce on him like she'd envisioned. This hesitation quickly caught up to her while staring at his throbbing dick that demanded her attention. The man spoke up, only a couple of moments had passed but Sophia was a bit embarrassed that she'd given him a chance to regain composure before making her move. Before she had committed to her own idea, an order had met her ears, catching Sophia a bit off guard for some reason. This whole time she knew she was the one secretly in control, leading this man on just for her own pleasure. But upon hearing a command like this, coupled by being called a slut... it stirred something unexpected in her and burned her enthusiasm even further as her blush heated up. She gulped and nodded,

"Y-yes sir," She spoke obediently, rather embarrassed by the flustered way she responded. Something about this order had spurned her on. She wanted to fulfill it, like this degree of obedience was hard-coded into her brain. Maybe it was. She was very conscious about how silly she felt suddenly feeling her mind shift so drastically, but she suddenly wanted this man to truly take control of her, erase all of her thoughts and make her body his to play with, and she was happily to oblige. She slowly dropped to her hands and knees and crawled over to Kaylaen, her "boyfriend." As far as she was concerned, the order was given. This was the reality this man wanted to experience. Kaylaen was her boyfriend, at least for now. She met eyes with him and knew already that he would consent. It had to have been on his mind, right? He could stop her at any time if he chose, but she had an order to fulfill and her desire to get fucked wasn't going anywhere. As she stared up into Kaylaen's dark eyes and smiled wide, her face still blushing with mild embarrassment as she began to unbuckle his pants without a word.

• Love 1

When their eyes met, Kaylaen gave Sophia a slight smile, no more than a curve to one corner. It was silently letting her know to just go for it. As she crawled closer, he shifted on the sofa to not only make himself more comfortable but to make it easier for Sophia to access his cock which was hidden from view but still straining against his trousers as it demanded to be let free. As she began to unbuckle his trousers, he grinned slightly before raising his hips to make it easier for her. As soon as she pushed the trousers and boxers out of the way, his cock sprang forth and almost tapped Sophia’s chin in the process. As soon as it did, Thomas let out a grunt of surprise as he clearly wasn’t expecting Kaylaen to be so sizable. 

Kaylaen glanced at the man who was staring at his cock with an unreadable expression. Kaylaen was unsure if the man was envious that he was larger, or annoyed at that fact. Or perhaps he was indifferent. He knew for certain that Sophia didn’t care. Why would she? The older man shifted behind Sophia. He grabbed onto her hips, his fingers digging into her dusky skin. He used his grip to pull her arse cheeks apart. He used the greater access to put the head of his cock against the entrance to her pussy. He seemed to push a moment before he pushed himself into her. His cock slid into her soaking wet fuck hole in one sliding thrust. Thomas let out a groan as he said, “Fuck… so loose. You really are a slut.” He pushed himself as deep as he could inside of her, pressing his pelvis hard against hers.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Staff

Sophia was amused by the reaction from Thomas as if his masculinity had just been challenged merely by the size of Kaylaen's cock. She couldn't help but let out a soft giggle, but she said no more. Her eyes moved from Kaylaen's down to the tip of his cock, already so erect so soon after last night... She licked her lips before getting to work with her tongue, licking the underside of his cock, just underneath the head and allowing herself to drool all over it. But before she could really begin the blow job, she felt the officer forcefully gripping her rear and felt the head of his cock pressing firmly against her drooling cunt. Oh fuck, he was going to be rough! Somehow that thought had only been twisted into her own perversions yet again. Let him be as rough as he wants. He couldn't possibly be the worst she'd experienced, and she'd loved her worst... She was surprised at how quickly his cock slid right through into her body, eliciting a surprised grunt from her. He might've been expecting a bit more resistance, so she could feel the excess force hitting against her. But then his words came.

Loose!? How rude! Come on, she'd only had sex a couple of times, surely it couldn't possibly be so bad... Then again, she had been stretched pretty wide by them... She felt her body getting even more heated... how embarrassing... but that only drove her even more over the edge. "Ah- er... Gah!" She felt his dick sliding even deeper inside before she could respond. "Hehe," She somewhat nervously laughed. Maybe, just maybe, she could say something to anger him into degrading her more? She slowly reached up with one hand, wrapping her fingers around Kaylean's notably larger cock and immediately began kissing the top of it, exaggerating her moans as she started to suck the tip of it before pulling back and glancing back at Thomas. "Maybe it's not that I'm loose... but it's just bigger cocks I'm used to?" She giggled as she looked back at him with a smug grin while slowly beginning to tug on Kaylaen's cock. "I'm not just a slut for big cocks, though... But you've gotta show me what you can really do to make me a slut for yours~" With that, she moved forward a little bit, pulling her a few inches back before slamming back against him. Her force was greater than the force he'd used, but she knew for sure she couldn't match his physical strength if he had thrusted with all he had. "Go on, show me what your wife is missing out on, sir~"

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up