Another chance - Ranna and Kappei

Ranna hadn't accepted his offer of a massage and had imidiatelly told him no. So that meant she was in the clear and that she wasn't drunk, right? Feeling Ranna weakly trying to pull him in another direction, he listened to her continue talking nonsense. Her little friends on the train weren't the kind she wanted to hang out with if she wanted to avoid fooling around with boys. No, he didn't know how it had happened, but she was definatelly intoxicated.

"Do you want me to call your sister? Maybe you can sleep in her room tonight?" Kappei offered, pulling Ranna along and entering the building with her. She was small, and her attempts to walk in other directions were easily ignored. If Reiko saw her sister like this, she definatelly would either start lecturing her, or try to encourage her to have fun with him.

Edited by Nan-Yo

In all honesty, Ranna did find the idea of sleeping in Reiko's room more appealing than Kappei's.  It would just be a more cramped version of back home.  Annoying as Reiko could be, she was more used to it.  Knew what she would and would not do.  Under normal circumstances she would have said yes without hesitation.  Though under normal circumstances she might have made it back to her room.  How would Reiko react to this?  She technically was not drunk in the same way as last time.  She might get away with a lighter reaction this time.  "...Wat?  You actually wan me to watch you two?  Cud sleep there...you two have fun."  She had not completely ruled the idea of sleeping there, though she understood it was risky.  Was more appealing than this building, or the room they were off to.

Walking her down the corridor, Kappei supported Ranna's petite body and made sure that she didn't fall over. She felt so light and fragile, and he almost got the impression that she would tip over if he had just pushed her lightly. She didn't seem aware of it though, as she continued talking nonsense. Listening to her, he figured she must be really out of it because she seemed to not even notice that they had entered the male dormitory now. Finding themselves outside of the elevator, Kappei clicked on the button and led Ranna inside as the elevator doors opened.

"That's a big no. If can teach about sex if you want, but I'm not going to use your sister to demonstrate." He told her, pushing the button for the third floor as the elevator doors closed behind them. Even though Reiko might say she wouldn't mind, Kappei didn't want to get into a sexual relationship with her. What they had was something better. She was his best friend, and he didn't want to do anything that might make her think of it differently.

Edited by Nan-Yo

Ranna was mostly in denial, and still trying to escape, without success.  She had not stopped trying to escape until they made it into the elevator.  She was not going to try to force doors open, tempting as it was.  “Yah dun wan Reiko, you dun wan desk lady, you dun wan girl on the train…”.  Ranna looked at Kappei suspiciously, her drunk mind wandering off in strange directions.  “Yah tryin to marry me cuz I’m a boy in a girl’s body?  Well too bad.  Look for actual girl.”  The lack of any interest in the girls on the train sent her thinking that direction.  He was not acting like she would expect of a boy here.  Not there was anything wrong with that.  Her only concern was he was going to be interested in her after switching to her boy body.  A line that was much more severe than anything involving her with a boy in this body.

Kappei glanced at Ranna, more sure than ever that she was intoxicated. She was wrong, of course. He was going to marry her because it was the best way to protect her. The elevator soon arrived at the third floor, and Kappei stepped out with Ranna as the doors opened.

Leading her down the hallway in silence, they soon reached his dorm room. Inserting his key, he opened the door and then closed it behind them after they had entered. Once inside, he finally let go of her.

"I told you before. I'm not interested in brats. You don't even know how to suck cock." He told her as he removed his uniform jacket and walked over towards his couch. Draping the jacket over the armrest, he sat down with a sigh. All her talk about hooking him up with other girls was because she was still worried that he would go after her. She knew he wouldn't, so she should stop bringing up the subject. After all, the reason he couldn't just hook up with the other girls that she had mentioned was because it would put her in danger.

"Duuuhhhh."  That was all Ranna could immediately say to that.  Of course she did not know.  She never wanted to know, she would be happy to die without ever learning.  Sure it would be nice to experience being on the receiving end at some point.  Maybe she would.  But giving one did not appeal to her at all.  Kappei was only half right about her reasons though.  There was some truth in that, but she also did not see anything wrong with him doing it either...to other girls.  He might as well have some fun in this messed up place.  Originally she assumed he had, though she was no longer so sure.  She was hopeful she would have her share in the future, at least as a boy with girls...as a girl with other girls?  Well, maybe, though there was the trouble of them possibly trying to drag boys into the process.

She shuffled around. more or less keeping her footing, but making her state clearer.  The bed was not appealing.  She felt a little strange sleeping in anyone else's bed.  Here it felt more like acknowledging a relationship she still hoped to somehow escape.  She looked for somewhere she could ideally barricade herself and sleep in some corner.  She was wishing for the grass right now, if not her own bed, forever stolen from her.  The floor would do for tonight as far as she was concerned.

Kappei sighed again. What was he going to do with this brat? Dealing with the aftermath of what had happened tonight wasn't really a problem, and once they got engaged tomorrow things would become a lot easier. The problem here though was Ranna's mindset. 

"You're not sleeping on the floor if that's what you're thinking." Kappei told Ranna somewhat irritated voice. He wasn't a mind-reader or anything, but he was still able to accurately guess what she was thinking right now. 

The way she had been staring at that woman when they had been using the trolley, was what had started all the trouble. Kappei hadn't been aware that Ranna had been intoxicated back then, but now that he did it annoyed him. He wouldn't have faulted her looking, but getting intoxicated was different. Hadn't she understood how dangerous it was the first time she pulled this kind of stunt? Kappei turned around in the couch and looked at Ranna.

""Hey, didn't you hear me? Undress and go to bed! I'm to tired to deal with more crap tonight!" He'd have a talk with her tomorrow when she had sobered up. It seemed pointless trying to make her understand right now anyway.

"Liar!"  He said he was not interested in her, but now wanted her to undress?  Ranna was naturally going to interpret that in a certain way.  Kappei wanted to her to undress to look at her.  She more or less trusted him not to touch her, but she was not so convinced he would not stare at her private places.  As far she was concerned, she was not taking off anything to sleep, no matter where it was.  If it was her room, by herself, then yeah, she might at least partially undress but this was different.  She was a little tempted to stuff the rest of the candy in her mouth.  That was safe, wasn't it?  It was not the same as regular alcohol.  The effect would probably be...interesting?  "Go ta girls dorm, if you wanna look at naked girls.  I won't lock ya out...probably..."  That was an alternative solution to this.  If she had the whole room to herself for the night, maybe not the bed, but she might find somewhere she could fall asleep.

Kappei didn't show even a hint of the irritation that he felt. It wasn't that he didn't understand where she was coming from, but right now he didn't really care. She had put herself in danger and while he didn't expect her to show any remorse, if she had been his little sister he would have spanked her.

"Think what you will. I'll call your sister and ask her to come do a strip search on you then." he muttered, taking out his magical communicator and holding it up. If Ranna felt upset about this and uncomfortable, then it she could just chalk it up to her punishment. Kappei didn't know how she had gotten drunk, but he had a pretty good idea what was going on and he had to confirm it. If she had more of what had put her in this state, he had to confiscate that crap right away.

"If you are are worried about me seeing you in your panties, don't be. I have already seen you in your underwear and I'm not interested in little kids." He told her. He wasn't lying here, he really didn't have any interest in girls her age. Of course, he could appreciate how she looked and probably might have tried to secude her if she wasn't Reiko's sister, but that was different.

Ranna still had not come to a conclusion on whether calling Reiko was better or to be avoided.  It might get her a different bed, and that might be worth dealing with anything else Reiko might put her through.  It was hard to think straight enough to come to a firm decision on that though.  "Can I call Kara too?  Ya seemed to like talkin to her..."  Ranna threw the semi-threat back at Kappei.  Well maybe she did not want to do that.  She might be the one getting snapped at, Ranna was still not sure what to make of that girl and rocky interactions so far.  Though maybe she could get her to focus on Kappei.  Of course the real issue was she still had not figured out why he wanted her to do this and that it would not actually require any stripping if she knew and was willing to tell him.  "...Cud have the two of them talk...club stuff or whatever..."  Her mind was wandering now, avoiding the subject, still considering whether to bring Reiko into this.

As far as Kappei was concerned, it would be a waste of time trying to explain things to Ranna right now. She deserved an explanation, but all that would do now would create another argument. Ranna was very intelligent, too intelligent in fact.

"Start undressing Ranna. You are drunk." He told her, his annoyance now noticable in his voice. Ranna was good at arguing and he was sure she would win the discussion even though she was wrong. So it was better to avoid such a thing and just put his foot down.

“No…really…?”.  Ranna responded sarcastically.  There was little point in trying to pretend she was not.  Even in her current state, she knew how obvious it was.  “…Takin advantage of drunk people…bad…”.  Trying to figure out what he was after though was still not easy.  “Wat…think I’m gonna get sick on uniform?…I’m fine…I’m fine…”. She supposed that was a reasonable concern, if she had got drunk as conventionally as last time.  Though it was more likely she would have thrown up on something else in the room, if there was risk of that.

Kappei kept himself from gritting his teeth, meeting Ranna's bratty attitude with a smirk instead. Playing it off as what she had done didn't matter, she showed absolutely no remorse or shame about what she had almost caused. If he had left her in that trolley, or just let her lie there on the grass as he went back to his room, what did she think would have happened to her?

"So you really don't remember what you did last time you were drunk?" Kappei sighed theatrically. Was this really true? Well, he supposed it could be? There were plenty of people that blacked out if they got too intoxicated, it was just that Kappei had never been one of them. Maybe it was just a sort of sellective memory in Ranna's case though? Her way to subconsciusly protect herself from the embarasment, it might just be a haze to her. Of course, he had it all recorded, but telling Ranna that would do more harm then good right now.

Last time…Last time…the last time was fun.  That’s why she did it again.  It felt good, was relaxing.  Helped Ranna ignore the discomfort of everything that was happening.  That she was being denied her room just like last time.  Reiko getting involved was the main annoyance.  Wasn’t it?

Was there something she was not remembering?  Some way she acted last time.  Her memory was vague even the morning after last time.  It was even vaguer now.  There was something?  She paced back and forth, with a little clumsiness, trying to remember.  “Ya do this to furget things…ya know?  Ya seem to be trying to prove it…”. There was something on the tip of her memory.  Something she was not sure she wanted to remember.

Kappei watched Ranna pace back and forth, content with just watching her for the moment. Her reasoning was kind of what he would have expected. Getting drunk so that she could ignore her problems and hope that they just went away by themselves. If she disliked her situation, then she should do her best to fix it.

"You wore light blue panties that night." Kappei told her, wondering if this would jog any of her memories. She had woken up the next day n his bed, dressed in just her underwear and tank-top, her schol uniform folded and laid out for her in his bathroom. Even if her memory of what happened that night was foggy, she should remember her state of dress the next day. How did she think that had happened?

Ranna would of course love to fix her problems.  But the solution she was being dragged into was just solving one problem with another.  A rather life changing problem, she would really rather avoid.

Marriage…man & woman…drunk…man & woman….something was just out of her memory.  Something she did not necessarily want to remember.  Strip…man & woman….  ”…I need more to drink….”  She was about ready to take out another candy, see what it did.  If it knocked her out for the night, all the better.  Something was cracking through her mind she was more than eager to forget.

Ranna wanted to get a drink now? No, what she needed now was a good spanking. Kappei had  hoped she would come to her senses if he gave her a chance to consider things herself, but that seemed to have been a mistake. .

"This is getting us nowhere." Kappei said as he left the couch and headed towards Ranna again. If she wasn't going to get undressed on her own, he would just have to help her. Standing right in front of her now, his large frame was looming over her.

"Here, let me help with those buttons. You're not sleeping in your uniform." Reaching down he started to fumble with the buttons on the black satin vest Ranna wore atop of her blouse. 

Edited by Nan-Yo

A flash in Ranna’s head.  Unwelcome memories inching their way back in, she clumsily stepped back.  “No no no.  You had your chance!  I told you not to regret it later.”  She felt weird saying that.  Memories from before were beginning to return, but she could not believe she had said something like that, it did not feel like it was really her.  Maybe that was not why he was doing it, but her memories of the other night, the really strange way she acting back then, we’re getting to her.

"You told me, huh?" Kappei muttered as he allowed her to take a step back and escape his reach for a bit. Did it matter if she remembered or not? To be honest, he thought that it did. The details were less important than the lesson there was to be learned here though. Acting stupid, she had thrown caution to the wind and had ended up dangerously close to having what she wanted to avoid, happen to her. What she should have learned from what happened that time, was that in order to avoid the absolute worst from happening, she might have to accept doing other things she didn't want to do either.

"Exactly what did you tell me, Ranna? What would I regret?" He pushed, stepping closer to her again and reaching down for her vest again. This time he got a better grip on it. Escaping like she had before by just stepping back, would be very difficult in her drunked state, He quickly fumbled with the button of her vest and undid the top one.

Edited by Nan-Yo

This was a dangerous thing.  Risking giving Ranna the wrong impression, thinking he was after something else.  That he was the same as the other boys.  A clumsy hand attempted to pull his away.  “…Don’t play stupid…”  She remembered, but other than being drunk, she did not feel the same as that day.  Was not feeling the same about him doing this sort of thing.  “…I don’t need to remind you…”.  She had no idea how far Kappei intended to take this, but doubted it was all the way.

Kappei was well aware of how bad this made him look, but what choice did he have? It was either this or calling Reiko. Kappei unbuttoned another button, noting that Ranna tried to pull his hands away so he quickly unded the rest of them on her vest. He sighed and let go of her then walked past her and entered his bathroom where opened a new toothbrush.

"You can use this when you have finished undressing." he explained, showing her the new toothbrush before putting it down on the sink. Putting some toothpaste on another brush,  probably muich to Ranna's surprise he actually started brushing his teeth.

What was the point of that?  What, was that supposed to convince Ranna to take the rest off?  She was too irritated for that, at least at the moment.  He did not take as much off as he could have, but giving her a hint of the lesson of what someone else might have done to her was not very productive, her being drunk probably did not help her reaction, amplifying more negative traits.  If he wanted to see a brat, Ranna could provide that.  Turning her back to him and sitting where she was, irritated both over what just happened and being denied her last night in her own room.  There was not much that could be done to immediately calm her down.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy

Finished with brushing his teeth, Kappei walked back out into his living room only to find the young girl sitting on the floor. He raised an eyebrow and just stared at her. Was she trying to make a show of protesting here or something? Because she really didn't seem to have thought this through. He could just ignore her and the either sleep in his couch or his bed. Exactly what good would sitting on the floor do her?

Did she actually plan on sleeping on the floor? Her clothes really would look bad tomorrow if she did. While he had never actually heard of anyone really getting in trouble for not keeping their school uniform in pristine condition, it was actually one of the rules at the academy. To keep up a proper decorum and at all times making sure that your appearance would not sully the name of the school.

"What do you want from me Ranna? What are you going to wear tomorrow if you puke all over your clothes?" He tried, trying to appeal to her as he lent weight to what she had said earlier. She should know already that he could just forcibly strip her if he wanted too, so was she trying to make him the badguy here or something?

"...I told ya...not gonna to get sick..."  Ranna was confident of that much.  She did not really want to sleep in her uniform.  But it was better than sleeping in less.  She certainly did not want to wear his clothes either.  "...Couldn't wait one more day..."  Would it really have been that bad to take her to her room, let her sleep there one more night?  She was not going to go wander the halls or anything like that.  Now he expected her to live with him officially starting tomorrow.  Sure she had not been here long, but she liked that room.  And after how the last classes went, maybe she would have more to enjoy over there, both innocent and not.  She did not know what she was going to do yet.  Probably not sleep on the floor, but if Kappei insisted she was a girl, she would be the moody teen girl for a bit.

Wasn't Ranna becoming tired of arguing with him? Kappei certainly was tired of the whole thing. He crouched down next to her and tugged at her vest again, calling her attention to her state of dress.

"Exactly what do you think I'm doing here? I told you that you need to go to sleep." He patiently tried to explain to her again. She was probably right, though. She probably wouldn't start feeling like throwing up. If she ingested what he thought she had, then that normally wouldn't be an issue. 

"You ate a candy, didn't you?" He asked, giving her a bothered and rather annoyed look. Her beautiful pink eyes almost looking like the sparkled in the soft light illuminating his living room.

"Give me the rest you have and get undressed." Even though her intoxicated haze, Ranna should have been able to clearly hear how irritated Kappei sounded now. He kind of sounded like how her father did, when that otherwise very mellow man finally got fed up with her rebellious nature, and put his foot down.

Edited by Nan-Yo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up