Another chance - Ranna and Kappei

The age old idea that you lost all sense of common sense when you were drunk simply wasn't true. What was true however was that people had a tendency to relax and be more true to their real feelings and impulses. The waiter had come back and was holding magic tablet in front of them. This was their tab.

"Ranna, I can't even understand half of what you are saying right now." Kappei remarked, the young girls words not only slurred right now but what she was saying stuck in a rut. He could only guess at what she was saying because it seemed as if she was just repeating herself now.

"Man... What is it with you two? You both pull the exact same crap on the first time I take you out to eat!" Ranna was claiming that he was like her older sister, never realizing that she acted more like Reiko did than he ever would. No doubt if she had kids in the far off future she would pull the same stunts her older sister had.

"...and done!" Having used a pen to sign his name on the tablet in order to pay for their food, his focus was once again fully on the young girl in front of him. He wasn't angry with her and had it been in a city or a town or something he would not have been this concerned... but this was the academy. He had told her he would protect her no matter what, but why did she ever think it a good idea to get drunk here? If it was just curiosity she could have just told him and he would have gotten her some alcohol that she could drink when she was in private and a safer surrounding.

Edited by Nan-Yo

"Ya haven't understood half what I said from the beginning."  To Ranna at the moment this was not much different from the arguing over the curse, which he still did not believe, which was annoying, even if it was also understandable to a degree,  There was a moment of silence as she processed what he said, or what she thought he said.  "Waitaminute. If your comparin me to Reiko, you’re crazy."  She would not accept something similar happened there.  The ladylike Reiko, who also lacked the reasons she had to be against this sort of thing.  No, Ranna would not believe anything similar happened.

"Anyway, lets give this a try..."  She said, hands on the table as she slowly stood up.  So far so good, though her legs did feel a little wobbly, she suspected she could walk, at least if it was slowly.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

Kappei would have argued that he had understood plenty, only he simply wasn't responding to Ranna in a way that she wanted him too. That was okay, it wasn't as if anyone could ever understand everything about another person anyway. He did wish she would come to terms with just how similar she was to her older sister though... family was the most important thing in the world, and Ranna was especially lucky since she had a sibling that cared so much for her.

"Should we get going then?" he told her, standing himself now and prepared to catch her if she started stumbling or something. Normally he'd either just take his date back to his own place if she was this drunk but things weren't so simple this time. Bringing her back to her own dorm-room was also out of the question, so that only left him with one option... calling Reiko. The older Rangorn sister had always wanted to be a proper lady and a good rolemodel for her little sister. She had once told Kappei that the happiest day in her life was when Ranna was born and she watched over her in the hospital. That however didn't mean that she wasn't a young girl herself that sometimes did dumb things.

“Hm, yeah.  Just take me back to my room.  Sleep it off.  By myself.”  At the moment Ranna thought that was easy enough.  She did not need to be watched over, being drunk was not making her question her sexuality to want him to stay either.  If Kappei had been a girl, it might have different.  But right now she just wanted the quiet of her own room and peace of a new day, where she was not dealing with this, at least temporarily.  “No ‘accidental’ groping.”  She warned as she slowly shuffled towards the door.

• Love 1

As Ranna stood up and started moving around it felt almost as if she was walking on a cloud. The alcohol was really starting to take effect now and would gradually grew even stronger and as time passed by and she moved around. Kappei was all to familiar with this but knew there was no point in explaining this to Ranna... she would just have to learn the same way everyone else did... by experiencing it herself.

"Don't worry... I never grope girls just by accident." he joked walking by her side and leading her outside. He didn't grab her hand or steady her body, allowing her to fully walk on her own two legs by herself instead. If she started falling he would catch her and make sure she didn't hurt herself, but that was all. She was just a kid but he wouldn't coddle her. One thing was certain though... he wouldn't take her back to her dorm-room... if she did she would probably get raped.

'Reiko? Bringing your sister back to your room. She decided to get drunk when I wasn't looking and she is in no condition to be brought back to her own room.'

Finished typing his message he strolled towards the trolleys with Ranna as he waited for a reply. Reiko wanted to be somebody that her sister could be proud of but she was just a young girl herself and knew what it felt like to become drunk. She had not had an older sister herself so Kappei had been forced to have her stay over in his room that night. She had apologized profusely the next day and been really embarrassed about the whole situation.

OOC: Kappei sent Reiko a text message here. The idea is that Reiko is going to make up some excuse why her sister can't stay in the room that night and then tell Kappei that it will be okay for Ranna to just sleep in his room. The alcohol effects on Ranna will increase even more now that she is walking around.

Edited by Nan-Yo

There was a few minutes of silence, as Reiko looked at the message.  Drunk?  That would not do.  She personally was not that bothered by it, but as Ranna’s older sister, she had the responsibility to correct this.  She could not let her precious little sister do much of that at her age…But that was something to deal with another day.  There was an opportunity here, to see if Ranna would be relaxed enough to get curious, to experiment.  To see how much she really was a girl deep down.

’Sorry, won’t be in the room until late tonight.  Putting the girls on the gymnastics team through extra practice tonight.  Please take her back to your room, I will come get her tomorrow morning.  I want to talk to her.’  It was a half truth, she could draw out their practice time, longer than usual, though not likely long enough to really get back that late.  She had an idea of how she wanted to handle this, but was curious what she might do tonight.

Ranna’s eyes were darting back and forth, watching anyone they passed, though it was more likely to see what she wanted once they were on the train.  This time she almost wanted to watch others doing it, she looked for any boy/girl pair who looked likely to start getting physical, or we’re in the first steps of it.  She  was a strange mood right now, but one she kind of liked.  Relaxed, not exactly sleepy, but strangely restless as well.  She somewhat understood the position she would be in if she was alone, but she wanted to watch another, more willing, girl have the same experience.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

Kappei stared at the message. If Reiko wasn't going to be in her room, should he take Ranna to the practice hall then instead? He could  ask Reiko for the key and then travel back to the girls dorm from there? It would be a bit troublesome but it should still be doable. Putting his phone away again Kappei turned his attention towards Ranna and saw that she had strayed away a bit, unsteadily wobbling towards a lingerie shop.

"Hey... the trolley isn't that way." he hurriedly walked over to her and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. If she really wanted to go shopping underwear together with him, she shouldn't be doing it while intoxicated. Seeing her eyes close up Kappei immediately scrapped his plan to travel to the sport buildings. Ranna looked way more drunk now than she had back in the restaurant and if his gut feeling was anything to go by she would be even worse later.

"Or did you want to get some underwear or something?" He teased, more to get her attention than a laugh. He didn't have any other choice than to take her back to his own room tonight it seemed. While it would certainly help establish them as a couple in other people's minds, it was something he had wanted to suggest to her later, maybe on their second date or something when he told her about his engagement plan. He had already told her about the plan though... but he supposed chances were that she wouldn't even remember much about it tomorrow.

Edited by Nan-Yo

"I got plenty of underwear.  Just admit it, you wanted me to go in there with ya, so you wouldn't look weird staring at them.  Too bad, I'm not making extra stops today."  Ranna shot back, though without much hostility this time.  She had been cursed long enough that was nothing weird about wearing women's clothing, underwear, or not.  It was only awkward if she changed back to a boy while wearing them.  The only possible reason to get more at this point, was if she wanted to show off to someone, but she was not at that point yet.  Okay, she was wandering a bit aimlessly, but she was not in a state of mind to care.  She was having fun for the first time in all of this, even if it was mostly from the state she was currently in.

• Love 1

In a school where you could have sex almost at any time Ranna accused was seriously accusing him of trying to go with her to a lingerie shop so that he could look at underwear? She didn't even accuse him of having a desire to watch her try on underwear... no, just the underwear. Kappei started laughing. This little girl was a riot. She was so much like her older sister that it wasn't funny, but she also had her very own innocent quirks.

"You are right. What was I thinking... please forgive me for being so perverted." Yes, she was being really cute now, If he had a little sister he wished she would be at least half as innocent and silly as this little pink fluff. She was seemed to be genuinely having fun now too... and had he seen wrong? Or had she almost smiled there for a second? Maybe they really should visit the shop? Whatever she chose to buy was probably going to embarrass her tomorrow, but at least she would have fun right now. But no... they really should get going, she seemed fine now, but it wouldn't be funny if she suddenly passed out in the change room or something.

"Well, if your not going to buy anything... should we get going?" he offered her his arm hoping she would accept it. It would make it easier for him to make sure she didn't stray away again. "We can visit this shop later and buy you some thongs or maybe a camisole or something... then show them to your sister and tease her."

Ranna was not thinking completely clearly of course.  It made perfect sense to her at the moment.  She was just slightly annoyed at that suggestion, though.  More about the kinds suggested.  "Hey hey hey.  I may have plenty, but not that kind.  Don't wear it to show off for anyone."  She prioritized how well it fit, nothing extra revealing, preferring simple single color stuff when possible.  She studied the arm for a second, considering, more subconsciously than not, if she wanted to take the arm.  Some part of her still understood how it could be seen, and perhaps surrendering some small piece of the old pre-curse Ranna, but she clumsily wrapped her arm around his, without taking his hand, and stood at his side.  She just let him guide her for now, more interested in finding a seat soon, and maybe something interesting to see.

• Love 1

"I'm sure you look cute in the ones you have." He didn't actually care all that much, but teasing her had given him a fairly positive response so he felt urged on to continue the conversation for a bit longer as she accepted his arm. There was no real harm in a little teasing after all, especially when the one being teased was in good mirth like this.

"They're all pink right? Maybe with a kitty print on them?" He seriously doubted that, but this was also why he was making the suggestion. It really did feel like back when he had been joking around with Reiko as he tried to cheer her up and make her forget if even for a little while what Paulson had subjected her to.

Edited by Nan-Yo

"I'm nothing that special."  She said it more as a matter of fact, not as something that bothered her.  Ranna had never been that confident in her appearance, between her social issues and not considering herself a girl.  Reiko was really the only one to previously compliment her appearance, and Ranna considered her too biased to take it that seriously.  In a sense she did not even want to be especially attractive, in hopes she would get less attention from boys here or elsewhere, who were not aware of the curse.  Though at the moment she was not as worried about any of that, mostly because she was not really worried about anything.  She was too drunk to care.  Though she still was not going to give him an easy answer.  "Don't go digging through my underwear while I am asleep."  She added in a lighter tone.  Of course she was still under the assumption they were going back to her room.

• Love 1

"What are you talking about. You are drop dead gorgeous." She was just a brat but there was no way anyone could deny how pretty she was. If he hadn't known that she didn't want to date anyone, he would have tried to seduce her for real instead of going on these fake dates. Of course if he had then he probably wouldn't have gotten to know her this well so it was probably for the better. She was Reiko's little sister so that made her his little sister in a way.

"I promise you, I wont look through your underwear tonight... you'll just have to pose for me in them later instead." he told her in a mock serious voice as the trolley came around the corner and stopped in front of them. The doors opened and a couple of people stepped out making Ranna and Kappei have to wait until they they had climbed off before they could climb on. While they had been eating in the restaurant the rain had finally subsided and stopped so there were far more people on the train now than there had been previously. Girls and boys happy to be riding the train were openly enjoying themselves. immediately to Ranna's left after having boarded the trolley she could see two girls were busy sharing a single boys cock, licking and sucking on it almost as if they were competing with each other. They didn't even glance in her direction but the guy gave her and Kappei an awkward smile and groaned in pleasure. Further into the train people what looked almost like an orgy was taking place. Seven guys and eight girls were all sucking and fucking in all manner of positions. Ranna had seen some lewd things happen on the train before, but it has never even been close to this level of debauchery.

"Important to have dreams, I guess."  Was Ranna's answer to the thought of posing for him in underwear.  She had no response to the compliment, keeping whatever she thought about it to herself.  Or perhaps more accurately, her uncertainty over what to think.  After boarding she could not help but watch, first the two girls next to her.  She had never watched this kind of so shamelessly before, more out personal embarrassment.  She doubted any of them cared about being watched, that was just one of the reasons for doing it so publicly.

Her thoughts went into a strange direction though, wondering what she would do if she was one of those girls.  Did they know each other, or were they 2 random passengers the boy asked to do this?  The idea of them beings classmates or even friends doing that together was more interesting.  Then she looked back to the orgy, that was a new sight certainly but not at the same time not necessarily a surprise to see.  Again, her eyes were drawn to the girls involved, but in a different way than she usually looked at them.  Was it the alcohol, combined with her current body?  She could not and did not really try to put much thought into why she was thinking like this.

The simple truth though was she was growing more aroused.  A fairly strong blush on her face, and occasional restless squirming.  But she was wrestling with what to do about it.  She actually was slightly tempted to walk over the orgy group, but even drunk as she was, she decided that was not the ideal solution.  The most obvious solution had not occurred to her yet.  She ruled out joining the two girls next to her, largely out thinking 3 was too much for that sort of thing, and she was not so interested in actually doing what they were, even if she had started to imagine herself in their place.  There was also the option of just touching herself, but she had not committed to that either.

• Love 1

Kappei was only a little worried that Ranna had actually taken him seriously when he had suggested that she should pose for him in underwear, but you could never tell with young girls, especially when they were drunk like this for the first time. The orgy that was happening inside of the trolley, well pretty much any and all public sexual acts, was just exhibitionism... it was performance art. People got off on other people watching them or being part of something bigger. Kappei supposed that to some degree he could understand it. If you were with a really cute girl, you wanted to brag about it and make other people jealous... but at the same time he also didn't like the idea. If you really liked the girl, then you wanted to keep it private and what you were doing for your eyes only so to speak.

"Don't stare, they'll think you wanna join them." Kappei warned in a hushed tone as he pulled Ranna closer, her petite body pressing up against his tall muscular frame.Only fourteen years old she still had a little bit of growing left so she was currently only 145cm tall. It had always been obvious to her that she was a bit short even for her age and gender, but next to somebody as tall as Kappei this became even more apparent.

Edited by Nan-Yo

Would it be that bad to join them?  The temptation was there, Ranna was not giving into it, but if she had been invited she might not have hesitated to join. “Shudnt put on a show if they don’t want to be watched…”.  She muttered.  The arousal, mixed with drunkenness was taking its toll on her.  Was it instinct, would it have been different depending on her body?  Whatever the answer, she kind of felt like a girl right now, in a way she had not previously.  Some corner of her mind hated this was basically proving what Reiko said on the phone right, that all she needed was to relax and lower her inhibitions enough.  But maybe this would never have happened while sober, or drunk in her male body.  Would have to see how she felt after sobering up.

She was growing more conscious of the option next to her, pressing against her.  Why did it feel different this time?  The height difference complicated her options, but she was growing more tempted to act on her arousal.

• Love 1

The train continued to rattle and shake, the wheels squeaking angrily because they were still wet from the recent rain. The orgy continued, unperturbed by their conflicted audience and only concerned about their own pleasure.

"There there... nothing good will come off thinking about it right now." Kappei gently caressed the top of her head, her pink silky hair cold against his large hand. Not exactly a hug, but more of a protective embrace, it felt nice holding her close to his body like this. She belonged to him now and even though it was just a fake relationship he had no intention of sharing her with anyone. She was so cute, like a tiny kitten.

"We'll get off soon and go back to my room." He'd just let Ranna sleep in his bed while he slept on the couch in the adjacent room. The best solution would still have been for her to have slept in her sisters room, but given the circumstances that option simply hadn't been on the table.

Ranna grumbled out several random noises, unsure how to feel about that current treatment.  Maybe irritated but also slightly comforted, though it was not helping her arousal.  She had just made a deep mental dive into ‘femininity’ for the moment, but it was not a tight grip and may or may not have been temporary.  She found her words for his other comment though.  “Heyyy, I told ya to take me back to my room.  I don’t need to sleep in someone else’s room.”  She was slightly tempted to grind herself against his leg, both to calm and deal at least somewhat with her problem.

• Love 1

"Are you saying you want me to stay over in your room then?" Kappei asked wryly, deliberately saying it in a way that could be taken the wrong way. There was no way that he would just drop her off in her dorm when she was drunk. She might think she was being perfectly rational right now, but tomorrow she would regret even considering putting herself in such a risky situation. The only problem here though was if she seriously started objecting. What would he do then? What could he do? He could simply throw her over his shoulder and just carry her back to his room, but would that really be okay? Even if it was for her own good, basically kidnapping a girl like that didn't really sit well with him... should he contact Reiko if it came to that then? No, asking Reiko for permission to kidnap her little sister was even worse...

"I...er, um..."  Did she want him to do that?  Honestly, at the moment she kind of did.  To the extent Ranna was thinking, she was thinking things she had never thought before.  What she wanted in the morning might be a different question, whether she would regret what happened tonight in the morning was very in question, but at the moment that was sounding pretty appealing.  She honestly had no idea how far she might go if she gave into her desires.  "...You know...I..."  That said, horny as she was, as much as it was starting to appeal to her to use him to help with that, she was pretty indecisive about actually committing to having him in her room and too distracted from sticking to the original idea of just being dropped off there.

• Love 1

"Come on. I have a really nice big bed and everything." He offered, not aware of Ranna's troubled thoughts. As long as she agreed to come to this room things would work out from there. Because he had already graduated from the high school section of the academy he had been made into one of the hall monitors of the boys dorm and as such lived by himself in a two room and a bathroom 'apartment'. It was a lot more private and comfortable than the single rooms that other students had to share with a room mate. The bedroom and bathroom both had doors, so Ranna would be able to sleep comfortably knowing that she wouldn't have to share the same room with him. Almost at it's next stop the train started to slow down a bit. This was where they would get off since it was close to the male dorm where Kappei stayed. Whatever decision Ranna was going to make she was going to have to make it now.

Big bed, two of them together.  Did she want to cross that line?  She was considering it, she had to try something soon.  She was getting horny and frustrated now, and in a sense her drinking did not blur her sexuality, rather it shifted her from a straight male, to a straight-leaning female.  She would not have agreed with Kappei's thought she was his, but she felt he had a responsibility to deal with what he partially responsible for making her at the moment.  She was still considering exactly what that meant though, and how to approach it.  "...Well...you asked for this..."  She softly mumbled, not intended to clarify what she meant.

• Love 1

"Don't worry, I will give you what you need." Kappei told her, satisfied that Ranna seemed to have accepted his proposal. She was asking him to take responsibility and he would. Providing her with a place where she could sleep without having to worry about what people might try to do to her tonight was just one part of it. Tomorrow he would serve her breakfast and talk with her about what had happened tonight and make her agree to the engagement.

The train pulled up to a halt, the tracks screeching again trolley hit the breaks and stopped at the next station. The orgy inside continued but Ranna's mind was probably elsewhere now, focused on what she believed might be doing herself soon. The two of them climbed off, Kappei gently supporting her as they got down, noting how unsteady she was on her legs. The short train journey had not helped and she felt even more intoxicated now than ever but thankfully they arrived in front of the boys dorm only a short walk later.

"My place is on the third floor". Going by the academies standards the boys dorm was a rather plain looking building. It had some rather nice decor but compared to the the female dorms it almost looked like an industrial building. Leading her up to the elevator they got inside it and he clicked on the corresponding floor button.

Edited by Nan-Yo

Give her what she needed?  Well, she would see about that.  She considered making a first move in the elevator, but held off.  Better to wait the few more minutes, have time and opportunity to do things without interruption.  She had some idea of how she wanted to make her first move.  The question was how he would respond to it, and how far it would go after that.  Did she want it to go all the way, at the moment, she sort of did.  If she succeeded it was something she might or might not regret in the morning.  She just leaned against the wall, silently lost in her thoughts, such as they were.

• Love 1

Kappei had no idea what Ranna was thinking about, his main concern now solved he was already thinking about what he would talk with her about when she woke up. He had shown her that he could be trusted so that shouldn't be a problem anymore right? Once they were engaged they'd have to continue going on dates and doing stuff together in the public of course but that shouldn't be much of a problem either.

Offer his arm to her again as the elevator reached the third floor they walked down a rather wide empty corridor doors on both sides every six meters. Before long they reached an intersection and Kappei stopped in front of a door. Fishing out his key he opened the door and waled inside with Ranna, the door closing behind them.

"The bathroom is on the left and the bedroom is on the right." He told her as he hit the light-switch. The room they had stepped into had a large three seated couch in it as well as a small cooking place, two chairs and a tiny table. It wasn't much but it was better than the rooms that students normally had to share. Whatever Ranna had planned on doing, she was now alone with him in his room and the alcohol in her body was now even making things look rather blurry to her.

Edited by Nan-Yo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up