Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

2 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Yet you remember to blue bean 2 gals and blue ball a guy, glad to see our alpha has priorities 😄

Can't have it any other way, sugar cube. Lol, if you think that'd bad, Austin hasn't had sex in almost 20 years, poor thing is probably all shriveled like a lil' smokey from years of neglect

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Sad 1

Ah now there would be a neat scene, laura finally hitting her breaking point for the days bullshit and taking it out on mr alpha, getting into a fiery argument about how she was dying to pop her cherry and get this stupid mating season over early, well he throws back how he has had a dry spell for longer then shes been alive! After the argument gets too heated she kisses him out of the blue to shut him up, yells at him that we can solve both these problems back in his bed if he insists on taking the high ground here. And then have them hatefuck each other till they regret it in the morning xD

Edited by DreamsnThings
Typo
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Ah now there would be a neat scene, laura finally hitting her breaking point for the days bullshit and taking it out on mr alpha, getting into a fiery argument about how she was dying to pop her cherry and get this stupid mating season over early, well he throws back how he has had a dry spell for longer then shes been alive! After the argument gets too heated she kisses him out of the blue to shut him up, yells at him that we can solve both these problems back in his bed if he insists on taking the high ground here. And then have them hatefuck each other till they regret it in the morning xD

Now there's an idea! Look at you with the brains, I doubt he'd raise his voice, most likely find it amusing and the little angry latina chick a bit cute, but now I'm counting on her to just go off on him. 

Edited by BladeRunner

55 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Also, I think I saw Lupita guiding her steps towards the library somewhere, @IsabellaRose, do you want me to keep Daliah there?

She can go wherever there's someone for her to interact with. Daliah doesn't need to stay there if you have other plans. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BladeRunner said:

Now there's an idea! Look at you with the brains, I doubt he'd raise his voice, most likely find it amusing and the little angry latina chick a bit cute, but now I'm counting on her to just go off on him. 

Fuck the latina thing was a joke but now i think i need to tweak the picture in photoshop to make that work

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

@Busterbugs a big big note you should know, in this setting werewolfs and vampires are apparently very hostile towards one another,  to the point where there is a combat element to the rp... so the fact you had a post where both your vampire and werewolf characters are... traveling together... should probably get cleared up with the chats owner

Sorry. I realize that the werewolves and vampires don’t like each other. But both of my characters know nothing about that, so I don’t realize that it would be a problem if they traveled together. If it a problem I’ll change it, but I’m at work so it won’t be until hours later.

4 minutes ago, Busterbugs said:

Sorry. I realize that the werewolves and vampires don’t like each other. But both of my characters know nothing about that, so I don’t realize that it would be a problem if they traveled together. If it a problem I’ll change it, but I’m at work so it won’t be until hours later.

Hmmm  so they both dont k ow of the conflicts?

4 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Man o' man, I'll be honest with y'all I didn't think I would head this direction with the character. But rereading it and listening to a specific soundtrack is kinda making me a little emotional, but I love writing about the broken character, no matter how strong or big they are. Shame Daliah ain't there. 

Welp, you posted that as i wrote my own post, so based off laura's situation i would like to just say im notoriously brutal to my own characters... so i completely understand xD

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It has me tearing up so much and not just because it hurts for my fat ass to jog T^T lol but I’m excited this is moving along!! Let the healing begin!! 

and my little chiwahwah little girl I will be snuggling you in the doctors wing. A lot of healing needs to go around today 

46 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

I am thinking of making a quick map for the spruce moore area. Do you guys think that would be helpful

I think it would be helpful! Makes knowing the patrol route easier too, but mostly the boundaries of the two territories and where things fall inside of it

@DreamsnThings I loved your post for Laura! It literally made me laugh out loud. That little weregirl is really growing on me!

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Nyana said:

@DreamsnThings I loved your post for Laura! It literally made me laugh out loud. That little weregirl is really growing on me!

Thank you! Im going with the angry chihuahua thing i talked about before with the added flavor that everything seems to go wrong for her! So shes constantly frustrated about it!

9 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

and my little chiwahwah little girl I will be snuggling you in the doctors wing. A lot of healing needs to go around today 

I think she will latch on to any affection, really, really hard right now

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up