Famous Night Market

He chuckled as she continued to explain her reasoning. Logical to a fault, he had after all only been teasing. "Yes... that would be most unfortunate and I suppose could happen." He teased, his eyes widening a moment before settling down as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. It wasn't that they hadn't kissed often enough tonight, but, they were not having sex anymore. She had kissed him simply to do so. A soft smile covered his lip as his hands slowly moved towards her sides, gently running down them, rubbing them for a moment as he leaned into her.

"Carry you?" He teased as he pressed his lips towards her neck, his eyes flashing as he began to shift forms, it was after all far easier to bathe without hair, he would hear no complaints on that fact. "Continue like this and I might, misunderstand our relationship." He teased playfully, though there was some hope in his eyes despite his attempt at sounding playful. His hands settling on her hips as he slowly shifted, leaning forward he kissed her lips more firmly, able to do so far easier in this form, his tongue dancing with her own passionately for a moment as he walked with her, before pulling away, his green eyes settling on her own, "Or, maybe I wont misunderstand anything?" He said before he could stop himself, his cheeks reddening as they neared the shower, reaching in he started the hot water, his heart speeding once more.

He knew he shouldn't have asked, even if it did seem a joke. After all, he was certain she could hear him... hear his heart beating faster. He wanted to dismiss it, to act like it was all a big joke... after all it was wasn't it? He knew better, and he was certain she did as well. This was truly foolish.

• Love 1

Alicia wiggled slightly within her lover's lap while hands grazed along her sides. Another wiggle was drawn from her when she felt his lips at her neck, head tilting aside in order to allow it. "Oh?" she mumbled, about to question him further when his hands secured her hips into place and his mouth embraced her own. Now freed from his Lycanthrope form she found it much easier to kiss him! Once more her tongue danced with his within their maws, tenderly stroking and gripping upon it. She hadn't even noticed that she'd been picked up. Thankfully she was quite light.

When the kiss was broken she relaxed her head against his shoulder. Heat rushed to her face at his question. She didn't answer him immediately. Couldn't answer, for she did not know what to say. More importantly: it wasn't simply a joke. The fluster throughout his body and the increase in his heart rate suggested otherwise.

Huh. A relationship. Hm.

Her gaze lowered to the floor in thought as water rushed behind her, although it went unnoticed. When had been the last time that she'd had a relationship with anyone? It had to have been hundreds of years. At least. But this was also different. Her people were at war with his. Or, at the very least, were hostile with one another. And she barely knew him.

Sex is one thing. But we are already affectionate enough towards one another. Still, that cannot be the only qualifier. What is he asking for specifically?

For a good minute she remained silent, stuck within her own thoughts. Eventually her gaze lifted to meet his. She studied him before speaking. "What might you suggest our relationship is? I would say that we are beyond strangers. Beyond even acquaintances. Friends, perhaps? Lovers suggest something which has occurred multiple times. Partners suggests a fixed relationship. We are both open to this, and open to others. That is not to say that it couldn't progress over time, provided we retain a mutual friendliness towards one another. Friends, I think. At least."

• Love 1

Silence. The worst enemy a man or woman could face. He found himself waiting on it far too long, wondering if he had ruined this before it could truly begin. He knew better, but perhaps he had been alone too long, the sweet tenderness that had been shown to him tonight mixing with his hormones certainly was a dangerous mix. Seeing her gaze break away from him, he expected far worse than what was to come.

As she spoke again though, he found her words, soothing. They were clinical, just like she was. To the point, precise, and they were not cruel, were not mocking. In fact they were rather sweet if he had to categorize them, "At the very least, yes friends." He said softly, "I think friends with benefits is the more widely used term though." He teased smiling softly at her.

It was, in a way a rejection, and yet it made him feel far better, more secure in what this was. It wasn't even saying she wasn't open to things progressing, but she laid it out in such a way that it made him smile, his hand moving towards her cheek, as if to show that he was not angry, "I don't know what this is... I can assure you that, friends doesn't quite seem like the right term but you are right. It is most fitting." He thought on her talk of them sleeping around and nodded, "Yes, I think it is best we do not limit ourselves. Though, I do wonder if I've created a monster." He teased playfully, "Are you to crush the hearts of more men?" He continued, his hands slowly rubbing at her thighs as he moved them into the now hot shower, moving her back into the warm water and kissing at her neck, "What even would you want if we were to progress?" he teased at her word for it, "Would you be satisfied with monogamy? You are far older than I am, I do not claim to understand how that changes a mind. But I do wonder if it makes such a thing seem, strange?" He asked.

His hands slowly started to roam up her back, he was settled now, somehow her words diffusing the normal taboo of talking of such things, he thought of her with another man, thought of how that might make him feel. Yet, he didn't find the same rage there as he might in a relationship, how could he with someone like this? Someone who saw the world as she did... No, even if he did pursue her, he wasn't certain things would be normal at all. Even putting aside their clans feuding as they did.

• Love 1

Crimson orbs bore into the much taller man stood before her. Watching. Studying. How might he react to such an answer? And why did it matter so much to her? Perhaps it was the thought of losing this affection that she had gained, something which she had secretly longed for. More than likely it was simply scientific.

I am not used to any of this. My notes will take most of the morning.

The vampire relaxed a bit when she finally heard his answer. "With benefits?" she mumbled to herself. A new category. It too would require a note. The benefits were most likely related to nudity, intercourse, and kissing.

Not quite lovers. Perhaps the intensity of affection has something to do with it.

Unconsciously she leaned into his palm as it graced her cheek. He agreed to sleeping with others, just as she'd proposed. This was good. It meant she could study others. Compare intercourse with others. Learn different techniques.

"If that qualifies me for such a status then I must inform you that I am already a monster. I have crushed the hearts of more than one man with my hand. Even a few of your kind. Other limbs and organs too."

She jumped a bit when the hot water touched upon her bare back. When she was finally submerged in it she relaxed, and then further still as she felt Darion's lips at her neck. Hands reached up to rub along his shoulders. Fingers traced over scars, curiously mapping them out within her mind for future note submissions.

"If we progressed?" whispered the little vampire, body shuddering as hands moved along her pale thighs. It was a fair enough question. She was unsure of her answer. "I honestly do not remember ever really putting any great thought into the idea. Perhaps before I became a vampire. When I was a young girl with mortal dreams."

Digits traced lower, now tending to his chest. "Now? Monogamy seems cruel. Do werewolves not take multiple partners? It is an area I am admittedly lacking in, which is why my focus as of late has turned towards it. It would be cruel in that case to tie me to you, or you to me. And then there is the question of mortality. I would outlive you. You would be spending a life with just me. I wonder if the loss would be more or less impactful if we were not so strictly tied to one another. It is not something I have experience with."

Alicia paused. She felt heat enter her cheeks. "That is not to say that I could not become attached, even if we both had others. I have held such attachments in the distant past to others of my kind. And of course when I was still a mortal. I have not forgotten that. But it may very well be different now."

• Love 1

As she leaned into his hand and responded about. Being a monster he laughed, "Oh dear, I can't tell if you understand the joke or simply have rolled with it." He teased, only petting her cheek all the firmer.

Feeling her finger trace down his chest as she spoke he raised a brow at her words. They should have upset him... Yet the way she said it, it only endeared her more to his heart, "I am unsure entirely what the majority of my kind do, but I think they do normally settle for one partner." He noted, eyeing her as he held her in the hot water, "I would not hold you back. I think having others might make you more capable of moving on," he paused thinking for a moment, "It might even be fun..." He teased

"I would understand if my mortality is something you are hesitant to entertain... At least on that level." He noted thinking, "You will live on past me, when I die, you shall live on... That is something to consider." He noted, "But that is for you, not me. I will be dead, in fact I will be long dead before I pass quite possibly. My kind do grow infirm after all. What will you do when I am no longer fun?" He chuckled. 

• Love 1

A brow arched. She had not been joking. But it appeared as though his earlier statement was a joke. She didn't quite get it.

Note to self: explore comedy in the future.

The hand upon her cheek was enough to keep her calm. She nuzzled into it while they chatted away. More affection that she would need to accept here, for when else would she get the opportunity for it? Sure, she could come out to ask others for it. They would probably comply. But that was far too embarrassing, and normally her mind would be focused on more important matters. Even she understood the futility of planning for it.

"Interesting. As a pack I had thought that you would share partners. Take care of the young together."

This is why my polymorph potion is so important! They have been here for so long, and yet we know so little about them.

He had a good point concerning moving on, when and if the time came. Having others would assist in that process. And of course more partners increased the number of acts that could be performed during intercourse. More variety. Somehow she found herself growing even warmer at the thought.

"I am not hesitant to entertain your mortality. I think you are correct: once you passed it would hurt more if it was just us two together. But it also feels unfair to tie you down to just myself for the remaining years you might have. Are there not others you may be interested in? Perhaps even sharing a bed with myself and another? I have witnessed those of my kind who held onto a harem of viable partners. Such a thought has surely entertained your mind."

An interesting question concerning the problem of age. It in turn created a far more interesting idea within her mind. "If you desired an end at that point then I would give it to you. Otherwise I would care for you until you perished. Alternatively, although I have not tested this or seen it tested, you could potentially become a thrall. Human thralls stop aging. Provided it is possible, I see no reason why a Lycanthrope thrall would be any different. But that would be something to consider in the long run. I doubt you have any intentions of such now, but in the future that may change."

Hands continued to slip down, having been idly exploring this entire time. Now her fingers traced along his abs, his hips, his sides. There was plenty to explore now that she wasn't so focused on sex. Her notes were going to be quite detailed!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Aside from her ever growing hunger, Nimona had waited a long time in line to finally order. And when she did, she held nothing back, with a wolves hunger and the urge to start hunting in the woods she fought that urge, and opted to ordering three philly steak sandwiches, five large fires, and six double cheese burgers with a fireball sauce- extra pickles, lettuce, tomato, sweet onion, she went hard on everything not caring if she needed to pay extra at all. Nimona walked with pride carrying her three large bags of food that was steaming hot. She did not even paying attention to the people staring at her as she did. She was hungry, and a girl's gotta eat! 

And then it happened. A sudden rush of heat flooded Nimona's head abd then her belly and groin area, the undeniable mark that she was in heat. Though she really wanted to talk to a lot of the ship owners Nimona had known since Austin introduced her to them- a group of friends really, she feared that even her pheromones would affect Humans! And most of those people were already married. Outwardly, Nimona brushed off the feeling, inwardly she was struggling to not go back to the mansion and seal herself up in get room. There was that fear of getting screwed by another pack member on the way home, literally. 

"OoOh God w-why now?" Nimona whimpered to herself. There was the option of just going back home, but she felt there was no way in hell she'd make it there in time or without running into someone. Last thing she needed were a member she considered a good friend turn their relationship awry, or getting gangbanged which the latter sounded much more pleasant- No! Snap out of it! 

Looking around a bit flustered, finally Nimona's eyes settled on the hotel just ahead. She pushed past several people in a hurry, and when she burst through the glass doors she quickly approached the receptionist who attempted to greet the young woman, only for Nimona to hurriedly slide a stack of bills the opposite woman. Nimona spoke rather quickly and in all the gibberish, the receptionist somehow understood what the wolf was saying and gave her a key and plenty of change leftover. Snatching both objects, Nimona started to rush down the hall then went upward the stairs.  

But before reaching her room, Nimona stopped just a door ahead of it hearing a familiar voice. Darion? She could certainly smell his musk, unmistakable and unique for werewolves, but there was another... Something odd, another woman? She carefully set the bags down and with a slow turn of the knob, Nimona cracked the door opened just slightly. There, the smell got stronger, the smell of a vampire. And then she leapt into action. Nimona kicked the door open, her teeth bared and ready to rip apart the... Very... Nude couple... 

"What the- you're fucking a vampire?!" Nimona states pointedly at the pair, the front of her jeans were slightly dampened and the smell of ecstasy in the air didn't help, "I thought you were being attacked? What the fuck Darion?" 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

He smiled a bit as Alicia nuzzled into his hand, "Perhaps they do... I truly do not know. I fear tonight would have been the night I found out." He chuckled, "But instead you have claimed my seed. Probably for the best, I do not know if I want pups yet." He teased.

He knew he should have been shocked by her next question, but he was far past that point with the brazen vampire. "I... I hadn't really considered it if I'm being honest. Yes, there are quite a few others I find attractive... And the thought of sharing them with you is certainly tantalizing," he said smirking a bit at her, "Though that would depend on what you want as well. Selfish or not, that is what a relationship is, balancing a pair of selfish desires." He teased, "I do not dare lie, the thought has indeed crossed my mind many times, especially whilst in the possession of some of your kind, but I've never given it too much thought." He noted.

As she continued, her hands exploring his body he found himself sinking into her touch, he was preparing an answer to her question when his ears caught the sound of a door opening, his senses suddenly assaulted by the overwhelming need to breed, such strong desires, a lycan in heat, here?

His brain struggled to stay focused as blood rushed to his sex, pressing against Alicia's from their position. It took a of him not to act on that alone as he reluctantly set her down, the hot shower's water hitting his side as Nimona made her presence known, his cock on full display as he found himself horribly turned on, and yet both anxious and angry at the same time.

"Yes I did... Is that truly such a horrible notion?" He growled, he would not show his belly here. He knew this was likely a mistake, yet he didn't much care. He has done what he'd done because he wanted to, "I ran into her, she was kind to me and things escalated. I am not ashamed of what I've done, I divulged no secrets." He stated growling at her as he raged with the need to pin her down, normally he was more level headed, normally he would have weighed the situation better...this though?

As if under some compulsion, he found himself stepping out of the shower, water still clinging to his body, highlighting his well trained and tone form, littered in scars, many obviously from vampiric bites, others from whips that covered his back, a smattering of bullet wounds and others that could have easily been from knives or any other manner of sharp objects. Green eyes narrowed on her own as his instincts raged in the back of his mind, "Now while I am sure I will soon enough get a lecture on what is and isn't proper if I'm accepted at all for who I am. Right now it seems you have a need, and unless you wish to find me losing control I suggest you get on with your business." He stated simply, Though his words said otherwise, he found his eyes trailing over her lustfully her damned scent still threatening to overtake him... This was nothing compared to that bloody scent bomb he'd endured before, had he not been so conditioned in his youth he wouldnt be able to resist... Even with that it wouldn't take much to drive him into a rut.

He thought for a moment that perhaps he should feel guilt at lusting after another in Alicia's presence... Then their conversation came rushing back into his mind... Perhaps she would enjoy this even? His gaze stopped drifting over Nimona's body and settled on her eyes, a primal part of him wanting her to snap, to break and give in, his feet slowly moving towards her, "You have until I reach you to decide... That is the most control I can offer after smelling you..." He stated, still struggling with his needs.

• Love 1

In her mind there was nothing wrong about a community raising the young as their own. It was noble. It was more efficient. It also allowed the spread and mixture of ideas and knowledge. She had admired the Lycans for it. A shame, then, that it might not have been true.

"You still have many years to consider procreation. I believe your kind remain fertile longer than the Humans."

Her head nodded once at the mention of sharing partners. Now that she had moved past the initial hurdle it was easier for her mind to entertain such ideas. "I encourage sharing. There are many things to try. To study. Notes to be made. It might even be entertaining. I care not whether it is another man, or a woman, or anything in between. Both."

So many different combinations to study. This is an entirely new field of study!

Despite the shower Alicia's ears picked up on the clicking of the door knob before their intruder had entered. She wasn't worried. Whatever passed through the door would not be a threat to her. Interestingly enough, it turned out to be another werewolf! A female, even!

Flustering. Increased heart rate. It could be embarrassment. But I do believe it to be lust.

She didn't bother to cover herself. Instead her eyes were focused upon the woman's form, drifting along from head to toe. Nor did she need to say anything: Darion was already on that. Speaking of which: he had also become suddenly aroused despite the surprise visit, which only further cemented her conclusion within her mind.

Definitely in heat. Perfect! I can work with this.

Stepping out from the shower, the little pale vampire stood beside the erect werewolf. For the moment her intention was not to get the two beasts fighting with one another. Darion's mind was clearly being influenced by lust. This girl's presence had surely switched on his heat. Putting a stop to it before it began was of great importance.

For this reason she reached to her side, grasping upon the base of the man's erect cock. There was no way that he would be fighting when she had a commanding grip upon his manhood, and she doubted that the woman would engage with her own kind when they were so vulnerable. The attention could, potentially, assist with keeping Darion's composure intact. It was also a shock tactic. Would she be in the mood to fight when presented with such an outrageous idea? Perhaps the heightened lust within Darion's body might even guide the other wolf's lust. With a gentle squeeze of her fingers Alicia began to stroke him slowly from base to tip. Her attention, however, was focused upon Nimona.

"Your interruption is not entirely unwelcomed, young wolf. It is as he has stated: we engaged multiple times in intercourse with one another. I have not enthralled him, unless of course you count my current actions. If what Darion states is correct then I invite you to disrobe and join us. Or you may depart and seek out your kin. Tend to yourself. Simply observe. It matters not. I am a woman of science. I care little for conflict between our kind. If anything, tonight has sparked an interest in keeping the peace."

Alicia paused. Diplomacy. Miana would take that route. Taking a page out of her book, she extended the hand that wasn't being used to jack off Darion. "Alicia von Vulf."

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Upon hearing the the voices of the two individuals the scene was set. Nimona could have given an audible "oh" but chose not to. The scent of the male, the sight, it was all too tempting. Her emotions stirred as well as the need for her own body, as of now Nimona felt like she was on fire. But her gaze wasn't all over the male like his were on her body, no, her eyes were captured by his green ones. They were disarming, overpowering... And unfortunately for Darion, Nimona's mind went into a fight or flight mode. 

Approaching the male wolf, Nimona ignored the scrawny vampiric bitch who was commenting something. She lingered over to him, her face being flustered beyond it's limits, and as soon as the two wolves were upon each other, their breaths threatening to touch, Nimona did the unexpected. Immediately the young woman grabbed him between the sack forcing his pair under her pinky and with the enhanced strength of any wolf-kin came up hard with a knee striking him in the family jewels. She then used a free leg to sweep one of his upward and knock the make down, and before he could get up Nimona placed a foot on his chest. 

"You," Nimona said in the threatening manner to Alicia, "Grab the bags, shut and lock the door," She then pressed a tad harder downward on the males chest keeping him pinned, whatever pain he felt she didn't care as she looked at him with lustful, but rage ridden eyes, but she said in a half angry-hskf lustful tone, "Here's the thing, stud. I'm no damsel falling into some guy's arms, I'm no one's bitch or some male wolves mating slut, and unfortunately for you-" 

Nimona begun stripping off her shirt to reveal a bra that barely contains the melons that seemed strained, there was a vicious, predatory grin that worked onto her face "-You are correct, I have needs you could potentially fullfil. So here's the deal, we do things on my terms, you want more relief than what this walking corpse can give you, then you follow my rules, understood?" 

• Love 2

Darion froze in place as Alicia's hand wrapped around his cock, his mind was so focussed on the situation that he truly hadn't expected it, his steps halting as his tender flesh throbbed at her touch, his mind finally able to focus. Then just as suddenly that focus was filled with pain as she wrenched his sack taut before slamming her knee into his balls and sweeping his legs out from under him.

On the ground he could feel the hot red rage inside him burning, his lust all but replaced by it as he tried to get a handle on the situation. His mind had been falling into focus as her foot pinned his chest, had she not spoken again he would have acted on instinct, his martial training mixed with his primal instincts demanding him to snatch up her leg and tumble with her.

Hearing her next words though hit him before the shock could wear off, "Never said you were." He growled watching her revel in her momentary victory, weighing on whether he should act or allow her to have her fun. His green eyes narrowed on her own for a moment, then took in her offered flesh. Her next words sinking into him, a brow raising. "You act as if you offer this for my sake." He scoffed he didn't feel like playing this game.

Knowing well the pain that would likely follow his statement he acted swiftly, powerful arms wrapping around her leg, locking her knee straight as his body curled into a crunch, his legs wrapping around hers, forcing her frame up just enough to put her off balance before he rolled forward slamming her on her back into the floor, her leg still locked up straight against his chest as he used his superior size to his advantage his hand slipping from her legs to snap at her wrists as he held her down, "No your no damsel, your a damn wolf." He snarled at her his legs having slid from around her leg in the roll to t himself out, pressing his upper body into her as his glare settled on her, his painfully hard cock throbbing against her, all but forgotten as very different instincts took hold of him, demanding he not submit. He may have been an omega by the fact that he was new, may have wanted peace, but that did not change what he was bred for.

• Love 2

While she had anticipated the potential for violence, Alicia had not expected it from the woman. The surprise attack had passed through even her defenses, and poor Darion was forced to suffer for it. Her hand released its grip as he fell. She had no intentions of inflicting harm upon him.

Rude.

Once Darion was laid out upon the ground the new werewolf's foot settled upon his chest. For whatever reason she had the audacity to order the little vampire around, as though it were her who was interrupting!

Quite rude.

The hand which had been offered in peace raised to the side. Fingers wiggled about while the two lovers wrestled together at her feet. With archaic words whispered a glowing red circle of runes appeared, and from their center extended a mass of wispy black hands. One tended to the door. Closing it was only proper, and locking it was going to be necessary regardless of how things progressed. Another grasped at the bags, lifting them over to a small table. It even began unloading the bags so as not to leave them to steam. Even if the woman was being rude it did not mean that she needed to follow suit. A third hand snatched up her journal, pencil, and her glasses. All three returned to her once their tasks were completed.

"Is this really necessary? Each of us share a vested interest in this act."

Despite her words Alicia had already set about sketching the two, adding notes to the margins. Werewolf combat trials were always interesting, but this was nonlethal. Could it perhaps be romantic too? Part of their mating rituals? There wasn't any need to stop it unless it became violent. She kept her arcane arts activated just in case.

• Love 2

It happened so quickly, one of two outcomes had actually happened and Nimona was slammed onto the ground. Her instincts were on overdrive so the need she had were making her... A bit too aggressive and out of her usual character. Still then, what was done was done, and she had tucked her head inward to avoid any damage to the noggin' but the pain from the floor was absolutely nothing to her. Nimona's heart raced not with fear but with eagerness, but she needed to slow her roll. 

Nimona was now held captive, and true she was a wolf, she said, "No shit Sherlock. But I'm glad you're mad, you're kinda cute when you're pissed.~"

The wolfess then pecked at the Omegas snarling lips treating the whole debacle like it was some game. The vampire Alicia spoke up who said the obvious, but, in Nimona's case, "Look, so long's you got the food I'm good. You know the saying no pain no game, right?" 

Nimona then turned her attention back to the angry Darion and said, "But Mr. Stray Wolf shouldn't have come ate with his little pecker. I don't know where you came from where that's okay, stud, but you don't just walk toward a girl even if she's horny waving your little pistol around. Look, if you're gonna fit into the pack, if you decide to join, then you can't just do shit like that... Trust me, it's happened before. Sooo!" 

Nimona pecked the wolf in the lips again, her innocent looks and smile almost defiled by her actions and words, "You want me to make your balls better? You can start by letting me go and I can treat you to a little aid?~"

((Since Venari is gone I'm gonna try and continue this the best I can without him... Please bear with me!))

In one instant he was on top of her, the next instant the male wolf had removed himself from Nimona. At first she was confused, maybe be was repositioning? Maybe he was actually going to be a good boy and let her have control?! At first she seemed excited from a sudden rush of heartbeats, however that quickly turned from excitement to disappoinment and anger at the sight of the male leaving with his clothes on! Darion had made an offhand comment, an insult no less about the wolfess and the pack. And then the door clicked closed. 

Nimona sat crisscrossed with a flustered and confused expression, even tilting her head slightly as a flurry of emotions were hitting her. And then she felt the sudden rush of pain and anger hit her hard, she slammed the back of her head into the floor hard as she let loose a low groan that turned into a quick second scream of frustration. Her face was red, and Nimona clutched her own face as tears started to swell into her eyes. She hadn't had a re release in a while, and the heat was getting the best of her. 

"grrrAAAHH! Goddamnit Nimona!" The young wolf let loose, "Everytime! You have to fick it up Everytime some asshole is coming at you like that! What in the motherfucking cunts is wrong with me?!" 

Finally there was a whine that escaped Nimona's lips, and her arms rest on either side of her splayed out. It was evident she forgotten about the vampire who was most likely leaving it taking in the situation, and with another whine Nimona said quietly, "I hate this heat..."

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here she was stood near two werewolves, one male and one female. Both were in heat. The male, as she had already thoroughly tested, was more than capable of performing. Everything was going perfectly until it wasn't.

What?

Darion's sudden departure was a surprise to both women. For a solid minute the little vampire stood frozen, gaze fixated upon where her prime observation opportunity had once sat. While perhaps not equal, her frustration was similar to the flustered girl's. With an audible snap her journal was closed. Crimson orbs finally settled lower upon the woman.

Still, an opportunity presents itself.

"Lycanthropes fall victim to wild emotional changes during the heat season. A shame. I had hoped to observe your kind further. Rarely do I get the chance to do this so close."

Her gaze trailed along the werewolf's form. "Is it painful?" she asked, stepping closer so that she might crouch down near her new subject. "Perhaps we might be able to assist one another. I have a proposition, if you are willing to hear me out."

• Love 1

The young wolf was at a complete loss, from eager to defeat she seemed deflated at what had happened. Maybe she was too harsh, but she almost flinched at the vampires words at first. Was this chick for real? She was seriously researching werewolves? Did she encounter the pack before with enough time to actually study them? 

"Y-yeah..." Nimona states a bit suspiciously, but she knew if the vampire wanted to it- she could have done done real harm right about now, "It gets like this every year... Haven't done it in a while if... At all..." 

Assist one another? If that Omega was willing to screw an undead bitch then Nimona wasn't certain if it were a bad thing. Well, besides what she was taught by the Alpha Auvunux that vampires were cursed creatures, but so we're werewolves she thought. But there was a define difference between a gift and a curse, Nimona simply grew to calling what she had a gift. Nimona continued, "...I'm listening...?"

• Love 1

"If at all? Do you not remember?"

Perhaps they were more alike than she'd originally thought! Taking a seat where she'd been crouching, Alicia handed her journal back to one of the wispy black hands, and her pen to another. They could take notes should she become preoccupied. "You are clearly in need of assistance with your heat. I can offer that assistance. While I am still very much inexperienced in the ways of proper intercourse, I have plentiful experience with my tongue. In the short term I can assist in this manner. Long term I could discover a scientific method by which to assist."

Not that this wouldn't be scientific.

With a beckoning from her finger one of the arcane hands stretched over to her coat, retrieving a trio of glass vials. "I would not ask for much in return. Fur samples. Blood samples. Saliva or cum. My intentions are not nefarious, merely scientific. Direct observation. A polymorph potion. Darion provided some samples, and while these would suffice it would prove more viable were I to retrieve samples from someone of the same sex. Leftover materials can be utilized in the creation of a heat cure. Or, rather, a heat dampener."

• Love 1

Nimona sat up slightly at an angle using her elbows to prop her up. The little vampire sat herself next to the wolf, while normally they were at odds this... Temporary truce allowed for "leeway" so to speak. Nimona cocked her head as she listened taking in everything that this small critter said. More or less, she was cute, Nimona thought, however it was clear she was after potion making and ingredients. Great, guess I'm a fucking grocery store then!

"Ohhkay...? N-no no! It's not so much I don't remember it's just... that was a time I don't wanna remember - moving away from that! So... Blood, spit, cum and... Fur? You could just use my hair yeah? Look..." Nimona now sat full and inched herself closer to the other girl, at this point they were touching knees and were just mere inches from face to face, "Take what you need, okay? As long as I don't become some thrall or turn into some sort of... Vampire... Wolf-thing... Or even take my soul we're good!" 

Nimona's pheromones were filling the room the longer she was in there. It was a sweet scent, extraordinarily strong and effective. Perhaps not to a vampire, but it practically a male's weakness and beckon to screw around! Nimona's eyes seemed to hold that feeling of hope and eagerness, her breaths were just slightly ragged to notice and the cool air made her nipples all the more sensitive. By now she was leaking through her bottoms in need, her whole body at every touch twitched just a little, the heat making her more receptive to attention. All she needed was for a command despite her dominating attitude earlier... But that was with a man who was rushing at her with an erection! This was different, one girl was helping another out. 

• Love 1

Unpleasant memories. Again: similar.

She nodded once. Hair was fine. Blood could be acquired during a feeding, as Nimona suggested. It would give her more energy for the task as well! Saliva and cum too would be easy. She didn't even seem to mind the creation of such a potion, but then perhaps she was simply too distracted by her condition.

A hand reached up as their bodies touched at the knees, slipping away her glasses in order to hand them off to her arcane companion. "I bit Darion. He was not left a thrall. You need not worry."

The vampire sat up and leaned in closer until their faces were separated by mere inches. Crimson orbs locked upon her new partner's gaze. She was not a werewolf, but even she could detect the faint changes in the air at this distance. More prominent were the beating of her heart, which her ears picked up quite easily, and the heat coming off her body.

"I will heal your bite as I did his." One hand traced along Nimona's arm, her shoulder, and along her neck until it settled against her cheek. While her thumb brushed against the woman's cheek she leaned in closer, planting a kiss against the other, and then another lower against her neck. Her free hand settled gently upon one of Nimona's large orbs, palm pressing in slight circles. "Impressive. We can deal with your clothes following the bite. Are you ready?"

• Love 1

At first she did flinch, she shuddered at the caress on one cheek then a kiss on the other. Nimona's body was starting to heat up even more if such a thing were possible, she laid back even more when she felt the hand start to grope at one of her breasts. There was a loose breath held in that escaped her lips as the young wolf adjusts to the new feelings of the situation. There was want in her eyes but she held back as to not rush the process, she didn't want to ruin anything by jumping the gun. 

"A-Alright..." Nimona sounded quietly, getting ready for yet another strange sensation. She was desperate enough to try screwing around with a vampire, so anything went at this point. But there was the topic of blood, particularly the vampire biting her, while Nimona was cautious she had hoped that the healed wound wouldn't leave small marks, that would be embarrassing. 

• Love 1

Lips met with skin. Another kiss was planted in the same spot, one which offered easy access to an ample supply of blood. Then her lips connected, suckling softly. While a vampire's saliva did act as a sort of local anesthesia, Alicia's hand was also still at work against the woman's breast. Her palm squeezed beneath the breast. Slim fingers worked over where she felt the nipple. Together they would hopefully provide enough of a distraction.

Let's see what you taste like.

After giving it a minute the vampire finally sunk her fangs into her partner's neck. The suckling did not intensify so as not to draw attention to the act. It was a well-practiced feeding, mastered even, and designed to inflict the minimum amount of stress upon her victims. They tasted better that way. More importantly, it was best not to cause a fuss, and certainly not when she was also at her most vulnerable.

She only spent half a minute feeding. It was more than enough energy. Nor did she want to weaken the poor girl, not when she was trying to establish better relations with the clan. Pulling away from the spot, Alicia beckoned one of her arcane hands over. A vial was uncorked and set against the spot in order to collect some of the blood which escaped. She didn't need much, and when it had been collected and the vial pulled away she leaned in again to kiss the mark she had left. In the same motion she cleaned up blood which had been left behind. The hand on Nimona's cheek had moved away, fingers moving in little circles to cast her regenerative hex.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" she whispered, planting a kiss upon the woman's cheek, only to then sit up once more. Her hand only now left the pleasant squishy mass. "Perhaps you should undress before we go any further."

• Love 1

At first there was a slight numbness Nimona felt, much like how a mosquito injects it's saliva to dull the sting of it's proboscis. Kisses were pecked along her neck which was arousing and scary since she knew that something was about to draw blood. She anticipated it too much like a child not wanting to feel the sudden pain of a needle at a clinic. Internally her wolf howled and scratched at the surface wanting to be free, she did Not have a good feeling about this! 

Nimona tensed up as she felt the dual stings enter her neck just lightly enough that it wouldn't be life threatening but deep enough to actually feel something. It was uncomfortable, alien, but the squeezes and playfulness on her breasts and nipples allowed for there to be some semblance of comfort. And then she felt a sudden rush of energy, not hers, but the vampire was casting some form of magic that dulled the pain then made it disappear completely. Nimona's hand traveled upward and to where the mark was only to feel smooth but wet skin. 

"O-oh- what?" Nimona was shocked, surprised more or less at the revelation but in that the vampire kept her word. 

"Perhaps you should undress before we go any further." The vampiress said in a whisper, leaving the large orbs unattended for the wolfess to whine out of natural habit. It wasn't intended at all. 

Without another word Nimona slowly undid her bottoms, there was no corner of the shorts that weren't covered in the young ladies excitement except for a few dry spots. It was difficult getting rid of the damp cloth due to the tightness of it, however after rolling it off with a few shimmies Nimona's bottom half was completely nude. The panties were taken off with the shorts making the effort lessened, she was thanking herself mentally for just a split second before focusing on the little blonde vampire. With a dull whisper, Nimona added, "Alright... What next?"

• Love 1

Nimona's surprise was amusing, although not unexpected. Their people had been at war for a long time, and Alicia herself had inflicted more than her fair share of damage upon the wolves in the past. Without the lust things would have ended up much differently tonight. This way was better for her research. While before she might have needed to capture a werewolf for studies they were now eagerly disrobing in front of her.

"Now you relax."

One hand raised along the woman's thigh, drawing up to meet with her soaked slit. While one finger traced against the outline of her sex the others massaged the area directly surrounding it. Given her arousal she would not be required to spend quite as much time as she normally would on the warm up which was important considering the remaining time before daylight. It was only a few moments before one digit teased its way within Nimona's body, casually exploring as deep as it could get.

Leaning in, Alicia planted a brief kiss against the wolf's lips. At the same time her free hand lifted up to meet with Nimona's breast once more. This time she aimed for direct contact as a pair of spectral hands assisted by tugging gently at her top.

• Love 1

"Now you relax." Nimona heard as she felt a hand gently slid from her thigh to her slit in smooth succession. She let loose a held breath and actually relaxed this time as if she felt release. The number of times masturbating was not the same as someone else helping her, to Nimona it was extremely different than using a dildo or plunging something up her snatch. The foreign touch of someone else actually helped mentally in the long run. 

Again Nimona released a solid breath when the vampiress slipped a finger into her soaking box, immediately her walls recognized something familiar and almost instantly did her walls clench around the vampire in need. Breaths became slightly ragged, her body temperature was shooting up like crazy and her pussy was releasing more of her juice. The wolf watched as the lady fondled her tits and was using... Some sort of animation magic or whatever-the-fuck to start removing her own top. Then something hit Nimona as realization crashed into her head. 

"O-oooh-!~ I- I never a-aaaah-~asked for you-your name?~" Nimona struggled past the innocent noises she was making, originally she held them in but talking was certainly not helping at all.

• Love 1

The kiss upon the woman's lips was followed by one lower against her jaw. Then another against her neck. Another against her collar bone. With both breasts exposed to the air the vampire was eager to explore and to record her figure within her mind. Perhaps a part of her was even enjoying this, although she wouldn't admit to such things.

She paused after planting a kiss against the woman's breast, right next to the nipple which currently was not under attack by her hand. "Alicia von Vulf. Scientist and master of the arcane arts." This time her lips pressed directly upon the areola, although only briefly as she continued to speak. "Nimona, yes? What is your rank within your clan? Your people do use a ranking structure, if I am not mistaken."

Hardly a moment was given for her answer before Alicia's lips locked onto her partner's breast, squeezing at her excited peak. The tip of her tongue flickered against the same spot, making gentle passes against the rougher flesh. Her hand continued to knead at the other breast, playing with it, studying the texture and weight and tenderness. It was quite pleasant really, like playing with a smooth warmed pillow.

I would not be surprised if she were popular at the den.

All the while Alicia's other hand had remained hard at work. A second finger had slipped within the girl's body, moving in opposite directions to the first while it explored. Her thumb too assisted by applying careful amounts of pressure against her clit, brushing in delicate circles around the bundle of nerves. While she mapped out the wolf's inner flesh she sought out the spongey area that was her g-spot.

These are going to make for some detailed notes.

• Love 1

Nimona was being suppressed by all manners of attention. Her breaths grew ragged more and more and she could no longer withhold needy whines. She gushed out what could only be described as a torrent of love juice as soon as Miss Vulf struck her g-spot. Nimona let loose a small scream as her head jerked back, her kegs tensed up and squeezed together, the girl's cunt wrapped even tighter around the double digits. She had gripped onto anything tightly let it be cloth or furniture. 

Riding down from her high, Nimona eased herself with various twitches here and there. She was panting rather hard and her body temperature just slightly dropped, she closed her eyes for maybe a minute taking everything in from the sensations to the actions that transpired. Little did she know that she had grasped Alicia's wrists in an iron hold, however her hands were sift and the grip wasn't harsh. Finally she opened her eyes and they locked onto the little vampires, whether it was a lovers feeling or instincts she really wanted to nuzzle the Blondie but refrained from doing that. She let loose a sigh and let go of the vampire. 

"W-warrior..." Nimona finally said as her legs spread back open to help relax her. There was still that needy burning in her snatch, however she ignored it to the best of her ability despite the pouty look on her face, "Yeah... We use ranks... Look I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if I tell you what our structure is... Mostly I guess... Your Coven could use that information on us if the truce breaks, yeah?"

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up