Human (F) X Elven royalty (M) Dark roleplay (Possibly a non-con rp?)

My idea for this is that in this world elves are real, but think humans are a myth. Humans also don't know elves exist, outside of fairy tales, because the forest the elves reside in is so dense that no one has ever seen them in it before. The elves have their own territory in there that they never cross paths with humans either, or if they do it's so vary rarely that it's like a bigfoot situation.

So what makes this dark, is that my character (the human female) is out hiking near the forest and manages to take a tumble. While trying to find her way back to the human populated part of the area, a scouting party finds her. They think she is a spy for the elves they aren't friendly with (war time between tribes, clans, factions, (whatever we want to call them), and takes her back without noticing her ears aren't pointed like an elves. Then once the prince, or king if you would rather be that instead, takes an interest in her. The interest actually turns out to be pretty dark, because wow a mythical human? Yeah, nice status symbol to have.

I was hoping to have this be a bit of a long one, though a short just straight erotic rp is good with me too. We can do this where it becomes a Stockholm syndrome sort of situation, or a non con one. I'm also down for a pet play kinda thing. I'm also down for it only being dark because the elven royalty is just really obsessive in a dark way and my character is basically just forced into a gilded cage situation.

As long as we keep the general vibe of this idea, i'm open to any ideas you might have for this, long or short term honestly.

I might be very interested in this.

What do we think of a cruel and capricious prince? I see him as elegant and alien, bound by rules and agendas the poor human commoner has no understanding of (and, perhaps, little interest in). What pleases him today may not please him tomorrow and his mood may be made especially dark by set backs at court.

Does he sometimes loan his pet to others in the court to curry favors or reward loyalty?

I'm perfectly happy letting this story have a long arc. Besides, is it really a suitable sexual partner? The humans are so coarse, short-lived and, well, brutish. It might be better to not - or at least keep it a secret...

I think I really like your interpretation of how the prince would be in this. Dealing with court would stress out even the nighest of royals, and him not being so? 100% would be wanting a plaything to give him some sort of stress relief.

I can also definitely see him loaning such a rarity out in exchange for what he wants out of others as well. So that would definitely be an idea we could throw in. 

The last bit is also so valid, because while humans and elves look similar enough, are they really? Depending on the world building maybe not. Or at least not enough to keep this from being taboo in their culture, even if humans were just thought to be some thing of myth you told stories about. It would probably be like us discovering some far off planet and finding out there's a species like us, but they live 20 years. Like just imagine introducing your new alien gf to your parents and they're in what their culture would consider a middle aged woman, but here you would end up on a list.

Anyways sorry about the ramble, just liked your reply alot. So in short, I would definitely we willing to take a shot at doing this to with you.

Seems like we have a rough plan. I've checked your preferences and think I have a pretty good idea of what the boundaries are. Id there anything I need to be especially aware of or really lean into?

I'm pretty easy on that front.

If you don't mind waiting for a while - maybe even into to tomorrow, I can get us started. I have an idea for our as-yet-unnamed prince's friend to be out hunting and talking about him while he's meeting some potential bride's family when they find you.

I can't really think of anything else to make you aware of that my preference page wouldn't have, so I think we're all good there. I also went and looked at yours and I think I also have a good idea of your boundaries and likes as well. So I think we should be good until something comes up organically in what we write.

For things to lean into I'm not really sure at the moment, so like with above I can let you know when it comes up, but I think anything I was really going for is in the prompt, so all set there. Just let me know if you have anything I should really focus on to make this just as enjoyable for you as it will be for me.

I also don't mind waiting at all, so take all the time you need. I'm excited to see what you come up with.

No worries about the wait, I sometimes it takes me a bit to get a starter set up as well. I really liked how this got started off, so definitely worth it. Just gotta figure out what I'll be writing in response, and I'll have mine up soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up