• Community Administrator

Silvina blinked in surprise at the question before she smiled and nodded, “Yes, she’s my daughter.” She confirmed, feeling amused. Either he was just curious because of their simularily or he was interested in Alvina… or the both of them. Whatever the case, Silvina didn’t mind in the slightest. He was cute, in an adorable way, and she rather liked him. She watched as he lifted the cover of the tray to reveal the cup of milk. She leaned back in her chair slightly as he sniffed it, before taking a sip before exclaiming about how fantastic it was. Silvina smiled at him, nodding her head slightly when he gave a description of its balance,

“I would be surprised if you recognised the animal that it came from. It’s a completely new brand of milk, from a new animal. What else can you tell me about it?” Silvina asked, encouraging him to drink more, watching him carefully to see the effect it would have on him. She had only seen Aeslia and Alvina under its influence, but she had not seen a male affected by it, and a part of her was definitely curious.

Date: December 25, 2017

When Karma began to lead the way, Thaene came up to walk beside him so that they were walking down the dim, empty pathway. The smell of the weed filled the air around them as Karma took a couple of pulls of the joint before handing it back to Thaene. At that question, Thaene grinned slightly before replying, “I just know a guy.” And left it at that before he brought the joint back up to his lips and continued smoking it as they walked down the street. After a moment, Thaene looked back at Karma who had asked him a question. He snorted in amusement before saying,

“Yeah, I do. I’m not a screamer type, either.” He then grinned as he let Karma take his own meaning on that. He continued smoking the joined as he followed Karma through the streets. When they arrived at the apartment complex, Thaene realised he knew this area because some of his customers lived here. So he knew how to find his way back if he needed to. It also meant that he would easily find his way home the next day. He paused at a bin, stubbing the joint out before throwing it away, before he continued following Karma up the stairs to a moderately sized apartment,

“Damn, you must make quite a bit to afford this place.” Thaene commented as he looked around with interest. His attention was then grabbed when he saw Karma bending over to pick out a movie. Thaene tilted his head slightly before grinning at the nice arse presented to him. He put down the two bottles of vodka on the coffee table before sitting down when invited to. He then looked up when Karma told him to hold on. He turned on the sofa, watching Karma’s arse as he ran from the room. With his sensitive hears, Thaene could hear various drawers being opened before Karma came back in holding a couple of items. When he saw what it was, he blinked but then realised he wasn’t particularly surprised. It was very common that strippers partook of the good stuff. He shifted forward on the sofa as Karma snorted up a line. When asked if he wanted some, Thaene nodded,

“Sure… But I want to test it first.” He said before reaching forward and dabbing some of the powder on his little finger before lifting it to his lips and rubbing it against his gum, causing the gum to tingle and turn numb. He then said, “Yeah, that shit is alright.” He picked up the credit card and quickly reset the line before taking the dollar bill and leaning down to snort up the second line. When his head came back up, he was grinning widely as the drug took effect and he felt giddy with happiness. He sniffled slightly and said, “Yeah-yeah! Not bad! I got better shit, though. Purer shit.” He then reached under his baggy jumped and reached into the pocket, pulling out various items. He put them down on the coffee table, revealing baggies of cannabis, powdered cocaine, rocks of crack cocaine, methamphetamine, tabs of LSD as well as pills of ecstasy. From the way the drugs were packaged, it was obvious that it was the stash of a dealer, rather than a user. Thaene picked up one of the bags of powdered cocaine, holding it to Karma, “Here. A sample. Anything else, you gotta buy.” He said, before grinning.

Time: 08:05

At first, there seemed to be no reaction from the strange man, but then he seemed to shift slightly and open his eyes. He smiled up at Lydia, although his eyes still looked unfocused. To her surprise, he reached up towards her and stroked her cheek as if they were familiar with one another. The action made her freeze in surprise, but he seemed to realise that he was stroking the cheek of a stranger and pulled back with a gasp before speaking, although he sounded as if he was struggling. This was a good sign, Lydia felt, although he still seemed confused as to where he was, or what had happened.

“You’re at Thorndown University. I’ve called an ambulance; they’re going to come and take you to the hospital. What’s wrong with your head?” Lydia asked, as the woman on the other end of the line was listening in, waiting for any useful information that could be passed onto the paramedics who were on their way. She had stopped shaking him, but her hand didn’t leave his shoulder as she kept it where it was, in a comforting fashion.

• Like 1

Time: 8:10 AM

Thorndown University?...

I rub my face at yet another strange name I don't know and proving I wasn't even in the same world I once call home since Morning Start High isn't here or doesn't even exist in this world. I sigh at all the intel I have gathered in a brief time during my awakening and I look at the woman hold my shoulder take carrying despite me abruptly waste her time with a total stranger. It made me somehow happy and a bit at ease from talking to her since she looks interesting to talk to. 

"Alright, do as you please and I am fine now. I just felt a bit dizzy from a sickness is all, no need to worry about me, miss." I explain smiling.

I grab her soft, caring hand as I gently tap her so she wouldn't have to worry about me since the pain was slowly ceasing away as we speak and I give an assurance smile at her for her kindness. 

• Like 1

Date: December 25, 1017

Karma watches as Thaene rubs the cocaine on his gums, testing the quality of the drug. He smiles as Thaene hits a line, a sizabley larger one than Karma’s. He smiles as Thaene starts to unload his pockets, laying his substances on the coffee table. He takes a good look at all of them before taking the sample baggie from him. He looks at it and lays a small amount on the table, separate from his own. He lines it up and snorts it up, his eyes widening as it hits him immediately. He knew that he needed more for later, so he looks up at Thaene with a slightly seductive smile.
“Is there any way that I could get a discount?~ I could give you free private shows, if you’d wish~”

A hardly noticeable slutty tone enters his voice as he stares Thaene. He leans back and puts his hands on his lap before continuing.
“I think that you’d enjoy it, considering I’ve been accumulating the most fame than my fellow strippers~”

Yep, the drugs and alcohol were definitely fucking up his judgement. But did Karma care? No. This is exactly what he had wanted since he set eyes on Thaene a mere hour and a half ago. He closes the sample baggie,  a majority of the contents still inside and to be used later. He was already giddy and he let out a small giggle as he slowly unzips his coat, exposing Thaene to his unique fur once again. The light of the room almost made it look like it was being illuminated, shining as he throws the jacket off to the side.
“And if you like my fur, you should see it under a black light~”

He stands and smiles, leaning forward to give Thaene a small kiss on the cheek.

//”Sorry, but I’m not going to be on very often in the following twenty four hours, but I’ll be checking to see what’s going on.”

Thaene watched as Karma expertly set out a dose of cocaine before leaning down and snorting it all up without hesitation. He was clearly very experienced at taking it. When Karma looked back at him, Thaene noticed that his eyes were completely dilated, a sign that he was really heavily under the influence of the drug. At Karma’s question, Thaene smirked as he liked where this was going. He watched as the feminine looking fox leaned back, placing his hands on his lap before commenting about his own personal fame among the strippers. Thaene had no doubt that this little foxy boy had become quite famous. He looked like he could move well, and that fur of his was simply beautiful. His grey eyes lit up with interest when Karma slowly stripped himself of his coat to reveal his chest once again. Thaene grinned as he was kissed lightly on the cheek,

“Well~ With an offer like that, I don’t think I could refuse. Sure, I will give your sexy little arse a discount…” Thaene said, pausing for a moment before he smirked wider, “You don’t have anything… sexier, do you? If you do, I can throw in something else… like an ecstacy pill… or even a tab of LSD. In fact I might have a little bit of that myself… not so much I lose myself in hallucinations… but damn, it would make your fur look vivid as fuck…” Thaene said as he reached out and picked up the bag with the LSD tabs in it. He reached in, tearing off a piece before putting the bag back on the table. He then tore it in half and took half of the LSD tab before holding out the other half on the tip of his finger for Karma for him to have a micro-dose of the drug. He could already feel the drug beginning to have an effect, making Karma’s fur look as if it was sparkling like ice. The heart shape on his chest seemed to pulsate slightly, in time with Karma’s heartbeat, which mesmerised Thaene in his drugged, euphoric state.

Time: 08:11

Lydia looked down at the hand that was patting at her own gently, before she back at his face again. After the way that he had just collapsed and became unresponsive for a few minutes, she didn’t quite believe that it had been caused by mere dizziness. It was not uncommon for those with head injuries, or those in shock, to act as if they were completely fine and in complete faculty command of themselves even when they weren’t. Her hand pressed down on his shoulder slightly harder as she told him,

“Just lie still, okay? After the way you collapsed, I still want paramedics to come and see you. That was a bit more than just a dizzy spell.” Lydia said, as the woman on the phone said, “ETA is two minutes, ma’am.” Lydia listened to her before switching her attention back to the person and saying, “They’ll be here in a couple of minutes. Can you tell me your name? My name is Lydia. What’s yours?” She was asking to see if he was able to recall personal information. 

LocationLecture Hall 3, Thorndown Campus

TIme: 8:12 AM

I tilt my head as she mention of a dizzy spell which surprise since such thing isn't possible in my world and only magic exist in the Hotspot, where Shadow and Persona exist. I look a bit sad knowing this place wasn't home and really hoping I was just in a foreign country with weird education system but It looks like that possibility is out the window. I still felt her hand pressing me down a bit hard now which made me chuckle to see her determination to see me in the hospital and in the safety of a bed. It is hard to judge about the magic usage here but I sigh with a smile and I sat down on the floor as listen to her command since I didn't want to cause something attention. I notice she gave me her name, Lydia and she was listening to someone through the phone, probably calling an ambulance. 

"Nice to meet you Ms. Lydia, my name is Luck Arclight." I greet, casually.

I felt a bit awkwardly for someone to be this pushy for me to see a doctor and not a good friend of mine who could be even pushier while yelling at me for pushing myself too far. Nevertheless, I listen to Lydia's advice for now and stay sitting on the floor until the people that will take me away show up. 

Time: 08:13

“Luck Arclight, huh? That’s an interesting name.” Lydia replied, relieved that he at least remember who he was. That was a good sign at least and he sounded well spoken. She looked up when the doors of the lecture hall opened and two paramedics came into the room. Lydia looked up at before telling the operator, “They’re here now. Thank you.” She then hung up as the paramedics came closer. Lydia pulled away from Luck to let the paramedics work on him as they checked his vitals. One of them addressed her, asking, “What happened?”

“He approached me as I was packing up my things and collapsed. He didn’t respond for a couple of minutes.” Lydia replied, watching as one of the medics clipped a heart rate monitor to Luck’s finger before slipping a small torch from her pocket. She leaned down, examaning Luck’s face, seeing that he was conscious, “I’m going to check your eyes, sir. You’ll see a bright light, just for a moment.” She warned him before using the torch to check the response of his pupils. She pulled the torch away and put it away before glancing at her partner who was monitoring his heart rate and temperature. She then turned back to Luck and said, “I’m going to ask you a few questions, and I want you to answer as honestly as possible. What’s your name? Can you tell me where you are, and what day it is?” 

Lydia remained to the side, out of the way, but still watching in concern. She didn’t like seeing anyone being hurt, or sick, as she was overwhelmed with the need and desire to help them. But right now the best thing she could do was stay out of the way while the paramedics checked on him. She hoped it wasn’t anything serious, and that this was nothing more than a temporary thing. But it wasn’t often that someone got so dizzy that they passed out, so to her it was an obvious source of concern. She bit her lower lip slightly as she continued watching in worry.

Time: 8:30 AM

As I waited for the people to show up while Lydia keeps me company, two people wearing your traditional paramedic clothing appear from the closest door in this classroom and rushing toward us as you expected from them. Lydia began talking to one of the paramedics while the other was focusing me as he put a heart monitor and strangely pulling a stick to light up on fire. 

"Huh?.." I gasp, shock.

The woman slowly brought that torch in my face and giving a fair warning about the strong light source coming, but I was a bit worried about the flame hitting my face if anything. I just weakly chuckles as I nod to her odd request while I consciously change to a Persona that could Drain fire just in case anything funny happens in this situation I am currently in. After that, I didn't feel any worry from touching the fire at this point due to my resistance to fire and I let her do her work as usual while checking my heart rate. The woman quickly turns to me as she asks some easy questions for someone from here but, as I found out from Lydia's lecture, I am not from here. 

"My name is Luck Arclight and..." I trail off, thinking. "I don't know where I am exactly nor the I know the time of this place.." I mutter, truthfully.

I took a glance at Lydia as she looks a bit worried about me and I felt sad to see someone like this since It will make me worry about her also. I look down ashamed at bringing my personal problem to Lydia and I sigh at the unfairness of this world for bringing me here. 

“I should have something… You don’t think that I go to the club unprepared, do you? Of course, I have to discard many of my outfits because they get torn or ruined by excited customers…”

Karma retrieves the small tab of LSD from Thaene’s fingertip and takes is like he’s done it before, though he was only following Thaene’s example. His vision is already turned vivid as he looks around. He was enjoying the sight of everything now, the once dull objects around the room now pulsating and shimmering slightly he looks at Thaene’s snow-white hair, watching it in interest as it glimmers against the background. He smiles and turns, running his large tail lightly across Thaene’s arms.

“Wait here. I’ll call you in when I’m ready~”

Karma walks into his room, rummaging through the closet before picking out several outfits, all of them Christmas themed. He looks over them all before deciding with one would be best for right now. He picks one up and looks it over, front and back.

“This one is cute… But it’s not revealing enough, whereas this one.. Is too revealing and not very cute… Ah, this one is perfect!”

He takes a chair and grabs four black light bulbs. He stands on the chair and screws them into empty sockets adjacent to the filled ones. Luckily, there are two light switches, so he can switch between the lightbulbs being used. He quickly changes into the chosen outfit and places the chair on the wall opposite to the door. He hides behind the door, which is now fully opened. He calls out loudly in a slightly seductive tone so that Thaene can hear him

“Alright, I’m ready!~ When you come in, sit in the chair and close your eyes~ And no peeking~”

Karma giggles softly and waits patiently behind the door for Thaene to enter and look around for him when he is nowhere in sight

• Senior Staff
On 15/01/2018 at 02:51, Neptune said:

Silvina blinked in surprise at the question before she smiled and nodded, “Yes, she’s my daughter.” She confirmed, feeling amused. Either he was just curious because of their simularily or he was interested in Alvina… or the both of them. Whatever the case, Silvina didn’t mind in the slightest. He was cute, in an adorable way, and she rather liked him. She watched as he lifted the cover of the tray to reveal the cup of milk. She leaned back in her chair slightly as he sniffed it, before taking a sip before exclaiming about how fantastic it was. Silvina smiled at him, nodding her head slightly when he gave a description of its balance,

“I would be surprised if you recognised the animal that it came from. It’s a completely new brand of milk, from a new animal. What else can you tell me about it?” Silvina asked, encouraging him to drink more, watching him carefully to see the effect it would have on him. She had only seen Aeslia and Alvina under its influence, but she had not seen a male affected by it, and a part of her was definitely curious.

David had asked about Alvina as he wondered why she looked so similar to Silvina and that he just wanted to find out more about her. Nothing wrong with that, he hoped. He was a bit mystified about Silvina telling him that it was a new kind of milk from a new animal. Really, how likely would that be that a new animal would be found and yet have no one knowing about it and with no publicity about the finding. David felt something was up, that she was not telling him something though he could not tell what...nor could he stop drinking the milk. For all his suspicions and the fact that his expression communicated a feeling of disbelief at what Silvina was telling him, his mind was focussed on other things right now. Speaking of which, his mind was starting to play tricks on him and strange thoughts were entering his mind. Though the thoughts were not unpleasant, they actually revolved around him fucking Silvina on the office desk, they were highly unlike him. Sure, he found Silvina highly irresistible but how could he seriously even think about sex in times like this? It looked like he was squirming uncomfortably in his seat and if Silvina looked at his crotch, she'd see a large telltale sign of him being aroused. 

• Like 1

Silvina was watching David carefully, looking for any signs that he was being affected by the milk. She saw the haze of lust beginning to descend on his eyes, making them appear slightly unfocused. Silvina also noticed that he kept looking at her intently, with the kind of gaze of a hungry man. She smiled slightly, pleased by the result. She leaned forward slightly on the desk, her elbows resting on the flat, wooden surface as her arms pressing her breasts together to make her cleavage a bit more visible. She tilted her head at him slightly, as he didn’t respond to his question. Was he being overwhelmed by what was happening?

“David? Are you okay?” She asked him, hoping that he wasn’t having some unknown adverse reaction to the milk. Silvina leaned a little closer, and thought that she could see that his cheeks were flushed, perhaps from the arousing qualities of the milk. Was it the case that he just didn’t know what to do, or how to react? She asked again, “David? What are you feeling?”

[[Moved to Side Stories: Unwrapping the Layers]]

Time: 08:31

The paramedic nodded her head at his response, as the other medic marked something down on his pad. Lydia felt more concerned, especially if he had some kind of head injury or even a seizure. Or worse yet; a stroke. She turned around to her desk, rummaging through her bag before pulling out a piece of paper, and a pen. She then scribbled down her name, along with her mobile phone number. She then turned to the male medic and asked, “You will be taking him, won’t you?” He nodded, “Yes. Just to make sure that he’s completely fine.” He confirmed.

She handed him the note, “If he is, and he’s released could you give him this? It’s just in case he doesn’t have anyone to pick him up when he’s discharged. I’ll come and pick him up myself.” She said. The medic took the note, adding it to his clipboard, “Will do, miss.” He said with a smile.

The female medic asked Luck, “Can you stand, sir?” The male medic then asked, “Is there anything we should be made aware of, such as any allergies or abilities that need special consideration? And what is your species?” His question was casually asked, as it was part of the routine questions that were asked of patients due to the high number of individuals that had abilities that interacted poorly with certain medicines. There were also some species who had different biochemistries to humans. For what worked fantastically for humans, caused a fatal condition for someone of another species. Thus the medics needed to check that they weren’t going to kill their patient, in their attempt to save their lives.

Time: 08:35 AM

"Yeah, I can do that," I answer. 

I slowly get up from the cold floor as I sigh with relief to see myself not having any more struggle to move my body like before and I was a bit surprised by my composure which was a good sign at least. As I recollect myself, the male medic asks some rather odd question about me and such having the capability to hurt someone else which I do somehow but I hesitated to answer truthfully to that question. I look up as I think about the question and think of a good answer to all of those questions the medic ask of me.

"I don't have any allergies and I am a normal human like any others," I said, lying. 

I smile at my answer since I told I lie to other people which I do hate doing that but I had to protect my strong power from them since they will most likely be afraid of my potential to harm them. The thought of people fearing what have inside of me scared me as well and being a potential threat was highly likely since my power can do serious colossus damage to a country, even perhaps the world. I began to panic a bit since I felt a bit uneasy to think such conclusion could happen and I slowly feel my breath coming heavy while feeling their gaze becoming very suspicious of me. 

• Like 1

Time: 08:36

The female medic gave him a rather close, scrutinous glance before she said, “Alright, sir. We will just help you out of here.” Her colleague pulled the heart monitor clip from Luck’s finger and quickly put the items away in his paramedic’s bag. He then came to the other side of Luck and held into his arm as the two of them began to help Luck leave the Lecture Hall. They kept their pace to match that of Luck’s, no matter how fast or slow he wanted to talk. They were supporting him so that he didn’t collapse again just in case he blacked out on them. They had, waiting outside of the hall, a wheeled ambulance bed which they would lie him down on so that they could load him safely onto the ambulance.

Lydia watched, frowning slightly in concern. She called out, “I hope you get better soon, Luck.” But ultimately, she knew that this was out of her hands. But then the paramedics knew what they were doing, and the Blackberry Falls Hospital was the best human hospital on Earth. It was only outstripped by the Keza Corp Hospital, but that was located within the UFF. So Luck would be getting medical treatment from some of the best doctors in the world. He would be far better in their hands than he would hers.

• Like 1

Time: 08:37 AM 

"Yeah, of course." I smile.

I felt a bit happy to see Ms. Lydia worry about me as the paramedic load me into the ambulance and I lay down on top of the bed as they drive off with the siren echoing across the perimeter. The journey was a bit quiet as I close my eyes to relax and regain some stamina while I began checking on my power since I don't know if anything changes during my arrival. I enter my own consciousness as 12 figure appears from my sea of consciousness and I knew them very well. A young girl, Alice step forth from the shadow and smile at me, but I knew her smile was pure evil and with bad intention from it. She skips toward me as her with her blond hair flowing and her iconic blue dress in her possession. 

"Big bro, are we going to kill people today?" Alice asks, smiling excitedly.

"No, they aren't bad people Alice and they are humans being, not Shadows.." I answer.

Alice pout at the answer since she does enjoy a good battle and strangely enjoy the view of death which suits her in a way. The sound of the siren stopping made me open my eyes and lost connection with the 12 Persona lingering inside of my mind and arriving at the hospital.

Time: 08:50 AM

I was quickly taken to the emergency room as I was tested with many tests about my health and suspicious otherworldly power since one of them took notice of my strange behavior. Luckily, they find nothing about my Personas hiding in my head which was a relief but they notice my body resistance to specifics thing which did stun them. Regardless, I was asked many questions about my power for a bit before finally being released from their check-up.

Time: 7:00 PM (19:00)

After many hours has passed by, the medic finally calls Lydia to pick me up and I waited at the main entrance while I closed my eyes to think about what to do next.

What should I do....I don't have a plan to return home nor I have someone I can rely upon...

The image of Lydia came to mind as she look worry about me and I became a bit relief to rely on her since she did look worried about a complete strange like me. I sigh as I didn't know what to do next with her and how I was going to explain all of this mess with me. 

• Like 1

• Senior Staff
17 hours ago, Neptune said:

Silvina was watching David carefully, looking for any signs that he was being affected by the milk. She saw the haze of lust beginning to descend on his eyes, making them appear slightly unfocused. Silvina also noticed that he kept looking at her intently, with the kind of gaze of a hungry man. She smiled slightly, pleased by the result. She leaned forward slightly on the desk, her elbows resting on the flat, wooden surface as her arms pressing her breasts together to make her cleavage a bit more visible. She tilted her head at him slightly, as he didn’t respond to his question. Was he being overwhelmed by what was happening?

“David? Are you okay?” She asked him, hoping that he wasn’t having some unknown adverse reaction to the milk. Silvina leaned a little closer, and thought that she could see that his cheeks were flushed, perhaps from the arousing qualities of the milk. Was it the case that he just didn’t know what to do, or how to react? She asked again, “David? What are you feeling?”

Fortunately, David was not having any adverse reactions to the milk. In fact, it was having the intended effect on him though what Silvina didn't know was that it was going to be a bit harder to get him to do anything about what he was feeling at the moment. Sure, he was getting rather turned on just by looking at Silvina and fantasising about fucking her but he was not prepared to do anything about it. No, he was not that kind of person and of course he had no idea THAT this was the intended effect of the milk. For all he knew, he was being somewhat of a bad person for perving on his future boss. "Umm...I'm okay..." David managed to say, as he tried in vain to calm himself down from being all horny and such. He was desperately trying to stop feeling like this because he thought it was bad form. It appeared that Silvina would have to do something perhaps a bit drastic to get him to understand the situation he was in.

• Like 1

[[Moved to Side Stories: Milky Seduction]]

Time: 08:38 to 19:30

Lydia let out a sigh when she was left in the now silent lecture hall. All she could think about was that poor gentleman that had collapsed in her lecture hall. Despite never having met him before, she couldn’t help but to worry as to whether or not he was going to be alright. That said, she didn’t remember him being one of her students, but then there were those that only came to a lecture once in a blue moon. It was likely that he was one of them. Not only that, but she sometimes got students coming in to listen on her lectures who were not actually her students. They did other courses, however they came with their friends or were just curious themselves. As these thoughts whirled in hre head, she finished packing everything up before she left the lecture hall, ready for its next lecture. By the time she left the large room, the ambulance was gone, but she could hear its sirens fading into the distance.

With a heavy heart, she headed for her office, where she was to spend the remainder of the day, keeping herself available to any student that wanted her help. But she found it hard to concentrate on her work, as her thoughts kept returning to that poor man that she had helped that morning. She found herself trailing off at the end of her sentences, a familiar concerned twist in her gut as her mind wandered to that of Luck until someone brought her attention back to the real world. To try and further distract herself, she decided to try and concentrate on working on her next lecture material. To check it over and to add anything to it, as it was covering some more modern history regarding World War Two. At first she found it hard to keep her focus but she slowly delved herself into her work and time seemed to rush by for her until she heard her mobile phone ringing. Absently, she picked it up and answered, “Hello?”

“Miss Lydia Cransworth? That patient you called in earlier is ready to be released. He has no one to come and pick him up, and no money to get transport either so he would be grateful for a ride.” A male voice came down the phone.

Lydia blinked in surprise, before looking at the clock, “Oh! Tell him that I’m on my way!” She then hung up the phone without waiting for a response. She quickly finished off the last sentence of her work before she saved it and closed down the computer. She should have been heading home an hour ago, but she had become so engrossed in her work that she hadn’t noticed the time. She packed up her folders and laptop before snatching up her keys and heading out of her office. She closed and locked it behind her before she walked quickly down to the carpark, smiling and nodding pleasantly to the janitor who was hoovering the carpeted floor outside of her office. 

When she got down to the carpark, she put her things in the boot before she came around to the drivers side and got into it. She started up the car before pulling out of the parking space and heading out of the University and across the bridge that separated Thorndown Island from the main Ashaean Island. Traffic was a little heavier than she anticipated, and she was resigned to wait in a couple of slow moving queues while tapping her fingers impatiently on her steering wheel. She was anxious to see if the young man was alright. While she did trust the hospital and its staff, sometimes one just had to see for themselves. 

When she finally arrived, she pulled up in front of the main entrance where she immediately spotted the man from this morning. To her relief, he certainly looked a lot better than she remembered him. She pulled up close to the curb, in the parking spot reserved for those dropping off people, or picking them up. She rolled down the passenger window before calling out, “Luck? It’s Lydia. Come on, I’ll give you a ride to wherever you need to go.” 

Time: 7:51 PM (19:31)

I remain inside until the people told me to head outside where Lydia was coming to pick me up soon which was a relief since I could trust her and I dislikes hospital due to various reason. I quickly take off outside as I waited in the main entrance for the woman from earlier to pick me up and I could see the sun setting down which was a surprise by the time they took doing those test on me. I sigh while scratching my head as I saw humans and non-human inside of that hospital like it was the normal thing in this world which proved even further of my theory of entering another world separate from mine. I tug my jacket clinging to me as I had the habit of wearing this look from school and no longer wearing glasses since I didn't need to. 

"This is going to be a long journey back home.." I mutter, sighing.

As I think about an idea or plan to get myself out of this world, I hear a car approaching rather fast which made me glance at it and I see it slowly pulling next to me to see Lydia once more. I became a bit happy to see this woman as she began to talk to me and trying to hard to help a complete strange like me, I do like her kindness. I nod as I took that offers while I open the door to escape the cold breeze picking up outside and I felt the warmness of the car as I closed the door. I enter the car without knowing any destination since I just wanted to be with her and no one else knowing full well about my circumstances. 

"Lydia, I don't have a place to stay or a place I can call home..." I mutter, looking away ashamed, "I am sorry to say this but could I stay in your place for a bit until I figure out some stuff.." I add. 

Edited by lVergill
  • Like 1

Time: 19:35

Lydia smiled at Luck when he climbed into the car, the door closing with a satisfying snap which muted any and all sounds that were coming in front outside. She began to drive off, her eyes darting around to ensure that she wasn’t about to crash into anyone on her way out. When he made his request, she glanced at him before her eyes moved back to the road again, as she wondered what had happened to him. She could hear the slight shame in his voice, and his refusal to look directly at her. Had he had problems with his family? Or even wife? Or husband, if he was that way inclined. He sounded like he had a lot of problems on his plate that he needed to sort out. Lydia glanced at him again when she came to a stop at a stop sign. She smiled at him, before saying,

“Sure, Luck.” She returned her eyes to the road as she continued driving, “I’m more than happy to let you stay until you have things sorted out. I won’t pry into your personal affairs, although I’m happy to help in anyway that I can.” She fell silent for several minutes before asking, “Do you cook? That’s how you can pay me back for me letting you stay with me. You can cook something for me, providing you’re not one of these people that can set cereal on fire.” She laughed slightly before she then added, “I have a spare room which you can stay in. So you won’t be sleeping on the sofa at the very least.”

She couldn’t help but to be curious, though. And it made her feel a little suspicious about what had happened this morning. Was he running away from some kind of problem at home, such as a violent partner? Someone that had hurt him, and drove him away to leave him wondering around hurt until he reached her lecture hall and collapsed. If that was indeed the case, then he would be far better staying in her spare bedroom where she could be sure that he was alright. But that was only an assumption so she couldn’t be sure if that was really the case, and she wouldn’t be sure as to how to bring something like that up. If he decided to open up to her about it, though, she would help him in whatever capacity she could, even if it was being there for him.

• Like 1

Time: 7: 50 PM (19:50)

I smile as Lydia accept my selfish offer and I lean back as I felt relief to have her take such request from a strange like me. As I relax knowing I had a roof over my head, Lydia mentions a way to pay back her kindness as we both chuckle at the idea and mention her having an extra room for me to stay which was a bit over the top. Still, I felt sort of happy as I nod to her recommendation and I am rather good with my cooking since I learn from the best in my home world so I can easily impress this woman with my cooking.

I smile confidence, "I know my way with the kitchen which will shock you and crave for my food." I smile, teasingly. 

I couldn't hide my smile as I mention this to her and relaxing a bit knowing Lydia was a good woman so I will kindly repay everything back in full since I do enjoy her company. I spend the time listen to her and watching this place through the window which amazed me. There are many things around this place that still shocked me and I was sort of interested to know especially Lydia's house. 

• Like 1

“Oh that’s good. I look forward to not having to cook tonight.” Lydia grinned, glancing at him for only a moment before turning her eyes back towards the road. She then said to warn him, “Don’t worry if I don’t talk much, I don’t really like talking while I am driving.” She then fixed her attention on the road ahead so that she could watch where she was driving. Despite the years that she had been driving on these roads, she had always been a very cautious driver. She didn’t want to get involved in any kind of accident, which would affect her insurance. After so many years of not claiming anything against it, it had saved her quite a bit which allowed her to put money towards other things that she needed, or wanted. 

Thankfully, the drive from the hospital to her home wasn’t that long; only twenty minutes. She lived in the suburbs of Blackberry Falls, where she owned a three bedroomed house that she could afford on her wages. The neighbourhood, as they were driving through it, had lovely homes set in a rather Tudor-ish style. The gardens were quite large and well maintained by the owners of the homes. The street was also quite clean, with little litter. She then pulled into one of the driveways, pulling out from the main street road. The house had a light on, on the porch, and the light of one of the rooms was clearly on as she always had a habit of keeping a light on when she wasn’t at home. With the curtains drawn, people couldn’t see inside, and thus any thieves might be put off by the potentiality of someone being home. And with guns being legal on Ashaea, if a home was occupied then the owner might be armed and ready to defend their property. The house, like the rest of the street, was built in a Tudor style, with a twin garage to the left. Lydia opened the garage door and brought the car inside before closing the garage door. She then turned off the engine and pulled off her seatbelt,

“Well, we’re here.” She said with a smile as she pulled the keys from the ignition before opening the car door and getting out. She closed the driver side before going to the back-end of the car and opening up her boot where she took her laptop and folder out, before closing the boot. When Luck got out of the car, she said, “Hopefully I’ve got everything in my cupboards that you need. If not, there’s a supermarket ten minutes from here, and I can go shop for whatever it is you need.”

• Like 1

I chuckle at her response, "Don't worry, I actually support you there." I smile.

The drive was a bare minimum as we reach a rather wealthy neighborhood as I keep glancing around to check on their property which was nice. I never actually seeing a wealthy house before since I spend most of the time in a common suburb or the tight place of New York during my early stay, seeing something like this is breathtaking and curious to know about Lynda. We slowly enter the garage toward the left as Lynda had a big house and looking a bit expensive just like the others around here which made me very curious about her lifestyle. Lydia announced our arrival as we left the car and going toward the back for something while I slowly get out as I stretch myself due to the many things happening around me. Lydia told me about her cupboard and mention a shop nearby if my ingredient which was nice of her to say and mention.

"O-Oh, is that so? Well, I will check what you got for myself and see what I can cook up for Lydia." I smile.

I felt a bit nervous to cook for someone else besides my old friend and family since it is a heavy responsibility to give them a good meal. Regardless, I felt very confident with my cooking skill and I know I can impress Lydia since I need to repay back her kindness of helping me in this new world. I smile brightly at my determination and follow Lydia's guidance toward her household and leading me to the kitchen so I can begin preparing the dish. 

• Like 1

Time: 20:11

Lydia smiled back at Luck before she lead him over to a door in the garage. To the left of the door, there were a couple of fridges, along with a chest freezer. Beyond that, was what seemed to be where she took care of her washing, with a washing machine and a tumble dryer. Lydia pulled out her keys again before unlocking the door and leading the way into a small study. Taking up most of the space to the right was a large desk that curved out across both walls on either side of it. It had a computer, with a large monitor in the very centre. On either side of it were other pieces of hardware such as a scanner, and a printer. The desk was very neat, and very organised without a single speck of dust. On the wall to the left was a large cabinet that held dozens of coloured folders and files that were clearly her University materials. Lydia went over to the desk and put the files she was carrying down onto the work surface, “I’ll just leave these here.” She said, more to herself than to Luck.

She then lead the way through another door which was opposite the door in which they had entered the study from. They were in a hallway, with a set of twin glass panel doors before them. One of the doors was open, showing a neat living room behind them with a comfortable set of arm chairs with a reading lamp between them. There was also another cabinet that could be seen, with books and figurines lining the shelves. Lydia turned to the left and started down the hall. Directly to their left, was a door that lead to a small room that under under a set of stairs that curved upwards to the first floor. Directly in front of them was a square arch that lead into the dining room which had a round wooden table with four chairs tucked underneath it. In the centre of the table, was a lace doily with a fruit bowl sitting on top of it. They were also able to see a set of sliding french doors that lead into a conservatory and from there, into a nicely decorated garden that was filled with various flowers. At that point, the hallway took a right turn to another closed door in front of them beyond another arch. The closed door had a lock on it, suggesting that it was a toilet. 

The second arch lead into the kitchen, where Lydia took Luck into. It was a medium sized room with dark wood cabinets and a black granite work surface. There was an oven at the far end of the room, with an extraction above it. There was a fridge freezer sitting next to the door, with a dishwasher opposite it. There was also another door that lead out into the garden, opposite the entrance arch. Next to the dishwasher was a double sink which was sitting in front of the window that overlooked the garden, with a curved tap that could be moved from one impression to the other. She turned to Luck with a smile, “So this is it… feel free to look through the cupboards. I don’t have anything cheeky in there, so don’t worry.”

Date: Christmas day @23:40

Kaylaen let out a sigh as he pulled off his pristine white, holding the material crumbled in his hand as he stared almost blankly at his reflection in the mirror before him. Dark, black eyes stared blankly back at him, before his gaze flickered upwards to his slightly messy black hair, ruffled in the act of removing his hand. Absently, he reached up with one hand and flattened it so that it was in some semblance of order. It was pointless, since he needed to walk home in the freezing cold wind, but he did it nonetheless. He lowered his arm again as he peered at more of his reflection, noting his handsome features that gave him a rather serious, if not intense look with slightly angled eyes and sharp neat eyebrows that were quite expressive with his moods. His lips were were formed, but thin. And like his eyebrows, it was quite reactive to his emotions. His favourite feature, though, was the flick of his nose giving him a rather distinct appearance. He knew his mother had not had that kind of nose, so he could only conclude that it came from his father. His eyes went lower to his half open chefs jacket. Underneath, he was wearing a long sleeved plain black top. Sitting on top of it, was the necklace that her mother had given him in her Will. It was made from pure gold and was in the same of a tree, with the delicate chain linked to the very top of the branches. The tree had a thick trunk, which had an hourglass etched into the metal, before the trunk drew out into roots. It was an unusual design, but Kaylaen liked it. It was one of the few things left from his mother that he was going to keep. His eyes then wondered even lower, noting not for the last time at just how skinny he was. No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn’t put on any weight nor muscles. He was strong, though, stronger than some of his work colleagues that had muscles three times the size of his. A fact that rather pleased him, because it meant that people often underestimated his physical strength. He was wearing a pair of blue jeans that hugged him pretty tightly, and he had a white belt that stood out in stark contrast with his black top.

He was brought out of his reverie when someone gave him a pat on the back, and a voice said, “Oi. Don’t just stand there gaping at yourself. We want to fuck off home!” 

Kaylaen glanced over his shoulder at a much taller man with blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. He was Edward, one of Kaylaen’s fellow chefs that he worked with. A rather laid back guy who didn’t let things trouble him, but he was a good worker in the kitchen and an amazing cook. Kaylaen shrugged out of his chef jacket, “Yeah, yeah let me just get my shit.” He said, as he rolled up the jacket along with the hat before throwing it into the washing basket closeby. He went into his locker, picking out his phone, wallet and keys before stuffing them into his trouser pockets. He then pulled out a white jacket that went to mid-thigh before slipping it on. He closed the locked the locker before turning and following Edward down the corridor to the back door of the restaurant where the manager was waiting for them. The moment they stepped outside, the manager closed and locked up before bidding them a goodnight.

Kaylaen left his work colleagues and walked off down the lamp-lit street which rained pale light down on him as he walked along the icy pathway. The snow crunched beneath his shoes, but he paid it no mind. He tugged the coat closer to him as he shivered, as a breath of ice wind breathed past him bringing with it a sharp chill. While most people hated to work during the day of Christmas, Kaylaen had welcomed the chance. This was his first Christmas alone, and he had no desire to remain at home for the entire day. He wanted to be active in doing something. Besides, he was trying to save up money so the double pay was very welcome indeed. He still hadn’t managed to sell his mother’s house, and he was beginning to feel a little depressed about it, since he needed the money to be able to fulfill his promise to his mother. He was taking what money he could, and even did a few odd jobs for his friends in exchange for extra cash. He rarely bought anything for himself anymore, past the basic necessities of life. But he was hoping that this would all be worth it in the end. 

He came to a sudden stop, his eyes drawn to a bar that was still open at this time of the night. His eyes were drawn to a sign that said that they were going to be open until two in the morning, obviously taking advantage of people celebrating christmas. Kaylaen thought for several moments, considering. He knew the bus he needed to catch ran until three in the morning, although only once every hour after midnight. Tonight was going to be no exception to that, so he could remain at the bar and do some drinking before heading home. He was tired, but he was also in the mood for something hard to drink and he wasn’t sure what he had at home, if anything. He didn’t often go out to bars, and he would try and keep spending to a minimum, but after a long day and the emotional strain that this day brought for him, he felt that he needed it. 

With a slight shrug, Kaylaen entered the bar to find that it was relatively full of patrons. Most of them were already very far gone in drink. There was even one group in the corner that were singing Christmas songs, although most of the words were slurred and they sounded like drowning puppies. Still, everyone took their terrible singing in a hearty light and some even cheered on the conclusion of one song before they droned into the next. Kaylaen moved over to the bar and slipped into a free stool. He pulled his wallet from his back pocket, as one of the bartenders glanced at him while he was pouring a drink. Kaylaen took that as a silent ‘I’ll be with you in a moment’ and waited patiently. Sure enough, as soon as the bartender had finished serving a couple, he came over to Kaylaen and asked, “What is it you want?”

During the few moments Kaylaen had been waiting, he had considered what he wanted, and thus immediately responded, “Whiskey, please. No ice.” The man nodded and moved away as Kaylaen watched as he took out a small whiskey glass before pouring from a bottle. The man placed the glass down on the table and Kaylaen handed him over a ten dollar bill. The bartender took it and exchanged it for a few coins in change which he handed back with a, “Enjoy the drink, and Merry Christmas.”

“Merry Christmas.” Kaylaen responded automatically before picking up his drink quickly and taking a small sip to avoid having to say anything else. The liquid was at room temperature and he was immediately hit with the hard, smoky taste. He rolled it around his tongue for a moment before touching it to the roof of his mouth to allow him to taste the even more subtle flavours before he swallowed down. He let out a breath through his nose, which brought the taste back up, before he stared down into the dark amber-coloured liquid in his glass. He rested his arms on the bar, swirling his drink around slightly as thoughts continued to worm their way into his head. He tried to shut them out, and ignore them to become mesmerised by the whiskey. But he couldn’t help but wish that today hadn’t gone the way it had. He had enjoyed his work, but his wish that he had spent the day with his mother outstripped that enjoyment, because it hampered his happiness. He took another, larger sip from the glass, hoping that the alcohol would stop the stream of thoughts.

• Like 1

Time: 8: 11 PM (20:11) 

I follow Lydia's guidance as she took me to her house and looking with curious eyes at everything around this place. I became rather impressed by her taste in this household and how rich she must be to contain this house clean while looking rather beautiful from the outside and inside. The structure of this building was something new for me and I had never seen it before, perhaps has something to do with this place's origin. As I think about this place history, Lydia show me to her kitchen as I walk into the kitchen to see a garden nearby and a window to see the outside from here while Lydia speaks about her current situation. 

"I see, then it will take a while to prepare the meal so why don't you relax and I will call on you when it's done." I happily said.

I rub my hand as I became excited to prepare something since I was reborn to cook something once again and being dead isn't something I want to return to. I look at the fridge first as I scan around at the current ingredient available to me and think on a meal that could possibly fit this combination. I scan around the dark wood cabinet as I find some tools and pan of different size which made me nod at her variety of utensil in her need, it will make a friend of mine happy to see this. I gasp as I snap my finger at the perfect meal for Lydia and I began to work on it fast. I gather some ingredient from the kitchen to neatly put them on the table and grab some utensil from the wooden cabinet while I stare at the oven. 

Normal fire is good, but the fire I will use will be the best and strongest one. 

I closed my eyes as I summon forth Beelzebub into my consciousness and his image slowly appear in my mind. My eyes widen as I extend my arm as Beelzebub appear above me and I mutter one word to call out my strongest fire in a single spot without causing any major damage. 

"Ragnarok.." I mutter. 

A strong, orange fire lit up the oven's top as I smile at the familiar fire as it glows magnificent and showing yet another purpose of my power rather than just fighting. 

Time: 20:12

When Luck suggested that she go and relax, Lydia smiled and nodded, “Alright. Call me if you need any help. I will grab a glass of orange juice first, though.” She said as she went over to a cupboard in the corner, pulling down a clean glass. She went over to the fridge, putting the glass down on the surface before opening her fridge and pulling out a carton of smooth orange juice, as she couldn’t stand the one with the bits in it. She poured herself a glass before she put the carton back and closed the fridge door. She picked up her glass before saying, “Good luck…” She then left the kitchen and made her way to her study. 

The word ‘Relax’ meant something completely different to her, than it did other people. When most people hear it, they think of sitting down with a nice drink and perhaps watching television. To Lydia however, she found her work relaxing. And she found her hobby of history to be relaxing. So while Luck was cooking, she could spend the time finishing the work she had been doing at the University before she had left to pick up Luck. One of her work colleagues, one of her friends, often teased Lydia and told her that it was no wonder Lydia couldn’t find a guy to settle down with because she spent too much time working. But Lydia didn’t really care. She loved her work. It was her passion. Right now, settling down and having a family wasn’t exactly on the forefront of her mind. It was secondary to her passion right now. She had no doubt that, that attitude might shift in the future but for now, she was content and happy.

But rather uncomfortable in her clothes. When Lydia got to the study, she put her drink down on the desk before she left the room and went upstairs the stairs which curved in on themselves so that she was on the landing. There was a single door to her left, and two on the right wall. The one on the very end of the landing which slightly open to reveal a bathroom. She went through the door on the left, which opened up into the Master bedroom where she had a double bed up against the left wall, neatly made with the covers drawn to the end of the bed to air it out. Directly to the right of the door was a small chest of drawers, with wardrobe doors covering most of the right wall stopping at a door which lead into the ensuite bathroom. On the wall directly opposite the chest of drawers was a vanity table with a large mirror. Lydia closed the bedroom door before she opened up her wardrobe to think about what to wear. Usually she would throw on some loungewear when she got home, however she had a guest and she couldn’t be that sloppy around him. So she picked out a pair of smart looking black trousers and a dark red long sleeved jumper. She stripped herself of her outer clothing before changing into her new clothes before she sat down at her vanity table and brushed her hair to make it neat again. Once she had finished, she put the comb away before she stood up and left her bedroom to return to the study.

When she entered the study, she went to close the door, but she didn’t do it fully leaving a bit of a gap so she could hear when Luck called her. She then sat down at her desk and booted up her computer. While waiting for that to happen, she swung around in her seat and picked up the folder and files she had abandoned earlier before taking them over to the cabinet and putting them away. She then pulled down another folder before returning to the desk and sitting back down, logging into her computer and connecting herself to the network at the University to gain access to the paper that she had been writing. After taking a moment to orient herself, her fingers began to tap at her keyboard as she immersed herself in her work.

• Love 1

Time: 9:30 PM (21:30) 

I began taking some iron pan from the wooden shelf as I began putting them on the hellfire and began pouring some oil to began with my cooking for Lydia. I grab a large steak from the freezer which luckily was put somewhat late as it looks cookable and gently put down as it sizzles from the overwhelming heat under the iron pan. I smile as I nod at the luck I have as frozen meat could potentially be wasteful of time since I need to wait to unfreeze but this hellfire would do the trick regardless and I was happy with the luck I am having. I look at the shelves to pull a pair of tongs and lemon powder to add some flavor to the meat. I usually put this stuff first but I decided to give it a try for this meal and began waiting as I shake some powder on it. As I wait for the meat to cook, I pull out a thermometer as I check the temperature of the meat to be just right and move them with my pair of tongs while adding some powder to that side. It took a while but the fire really made it quick and the scent began to linger around the room as I took a deep breath of the delicious scent.

"Yup~That's smelling really good." I smile.

I made some quick preparation as I snuff out the fire with my hands while looking for any burn which hasn't shown and move on to the next phases as the meat was ready to be moved. I began to put her plate on the round wooden table as bring the steak over to the plate and carefully moving. I quickly add some vegetable on the side and put a large mint leave on top of the steak it looks fancy. I add some couple of touches here and there to make it look good and taste good for Lydia as I sigh while I rub the sweat away from my forehead. I smile as I see the well-cooked stake on the table and looking pretty good despite cooking with my reborn body. I think about the sight of the steak in the dining room as It didn't feel right until I gasp and snap my finger at the idea. I began looking around for some candle and a match which I found lying around as I set up the mood for her. I turn off the light around the dining room and put the candle in the middle of the table as I move the lace doily with the fruit bowl away and I chuckle at her reaction when she sees all this. I really want to pay back what Lydia has done for me and this will surely be enough or just a major thank you for her hard work.

"Lydia! You can come in now!" I yell, happily.

Edited by lVergill

Double Demon

Participants: Chazin, Diomedes

The being was here, he was sure of it. The energy he had traced was that of a normal demon's, but as he arrived, it was overshadowed by a larger, unfamiliar type of energy. It scared Chazin, not knowing what the hell it was. He had never felt anything so menacing, and it pissed him off. He liked feeling stronger than whatever he was encountering, not the other way around. A bead of sweat drops down his forehead when he got closer. As he stepped in, he found an old woman asleep at the front desk. He looks over her before continuing to walk through. He found an open door leading down a set of stairs, shifting his sunglasses as he stopped at the doorway. He couldn't move, the energy too strong and paralyzing him with slight fear. The energy soon weakened as he stood completely still. The energy of the demon was gone, but the stronger one still lingered. He was able to move once more, walking quietly down the set of stairs leading to the basement. He could see crystal clear through the darkness of the room, as if it had its own sun. He had just missed the excitement between a tall figure that stood at almost seven feet tall, about two inches taller than him from what he could tell, and a certain someone that no longer resided in the area. His voice was soft spoken.

"So you're the owner of this peculiar energy, the one lingering in the back of my head..."

He scowls, seeing that there was no one around, a small growl rumbling in the back of his throat. The demon was gone, and the only beings that resided in this dark damp basement that reeked of sex were Chazin and the strange man. He couldn't help but almost take a step back, the smell sending him into a slight bout of nausea. He'd been in an intense bout of sexual intercourse once, but nothing on the level that made an entire room stink this badly. To be honest, it kind of excited him, making his hormones jump with anticipation. But this was not the time to feel excited. He had come here to hunt something, and something he shall hunt.

"So tell me, who are you and what happened to the normal demonic energy that was in this area just a few hours ago? You didn't steal my hunt, did you?"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up