• Community Administrator

I usually quote the last reply of the post I am making a side story of. Or in this case, the last post both Aura and I made. Then I usually put up a warning at the top just in case it has objectionable themes like rape, torture, yaoi or yuri. Then I think it's been my recent habit to link to the actual characters involved, do a little description of how the side story came to be, before then doing my own response. Just take inspiration from ones I've set up. Granted you don't have to do it, exactly if you don't want to. That is just my standard. I'm more than happy to let anyone else copy the format.

• Senior Staff

Okay, can I express my severe distaste for the way the character profiles are handled? I'm sorry, but I do not like using the image description to fill out the profile of the character. It is way too buggy to fill out an entire profile in. I appreciate having the visual of the character alongside their description, but I really think it would be way easier to fill out the profiles if it was just a board that I could post a thread in detailing my character. 

I pulled an all nighter last night working on a new character, then I tried to post and suddenly the screen just went white. I tried to refresh and then the entire profile that I had spent well over four hours on was gone. Then, I tried to restart and got halfway through rewriting the profile and the thing just stopped letting me use the enter key. This time, when I copied the bio, refreshed the page, and pasted it, I just got the word "null". I hate the idea of writing the profile elsewhere because the formatting options don't translate properly, but it seems like I don't have a choice in the matter because of how bugged the image description thing is. Is there any way we could make a change to allow people to post bios as threads? I've had to rewrite this bio from scratch twice now.

"Well, I would say to do what @Neptune advised me to do, and do the profile in Notepad or some other application that doesn't deal with formatting and then format it when you post, but it seems that you've already done that. I would try rebooting the computer and then trying it again, just to see if that works. If not, then I'd consider contacting either Neptune or @Temaelrin at the Help and Support forum"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up