Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ArdillaVerde93

true Hurricane Irma

ArdillaVerde93

To think it only started a week ago. During breakfast on Tuesday, I was told that a Category 5 hurricane was moving towards Florida. Being astraphobic - pathologically afraid of bad weather, especially involving thunder and lightning - I am well-versed in hurricanes. Their intensity is measured by the Saffir-Simpson Scale, which assigns them a number from 1 to 5. The higher the number, the faster the winds are. I've lived through 3 hurricanes, if Irma isn't included. In 2004, Florida was hit by 3 hurricanes in succession. Charley, Frances, and Ike, not necessarily in that order. But a Category 5? That worried me. To put this into perspective, the devastating Sandy was only a Category 3! This historical storm was called "Hurricane Irma."

We stocked up on supplies, but I wasn't at all convinced I would survive. News outlets and family members were painting a doomsday scenario. The days went by, and, though the storm was weakening, it was still assumed to be capable of producing damage that, by the news, was called catastrophic. Then, it happened. For all of Sunday, the wind was howling, and my bedroom windows were being battered by flying debris. Our electricity cut off several times, only to return seconds later. Even my All-Hazards radio, which is DESIGNED to work in a hurricane, couldn't pick up a clear signal. Needless to say, I was not well-rested the next morning. But Irma never produced any lightning near my house. So I wasn't as scared as I should've been. I didn't get to sleep until perhaps 4 in the morning, and I awoke at 10. When I walked out into the living room, I fully expected to see the front yard destroyed. But it wasn't! Sure, there were leaves and twigs scattered around, and a couple of broken branches. But the storm was over. I had survived!

Our power, water, and internet were all operational, save for one of the bathrooms. It appeared the circuit breaker was damaged, but it was fixed in an hour or 2. Now, all I worry about is when the mail will resume service. I have several packages on the way. Selfish, I know. But, knowing the true danger has passed, I can't help but worry about comparatively less important things. I'm safe for now, but Hurricane Jose is next. I'm not worried, though. Almost all forecasts have it breaking up before touching Florida.

SMFoxy

Worrying about 'less important' things is a good sign, though. At least, I think so:
It might not be so much that you're over it, but life goes on, as it were, as things start going back to 'normal'.

It's great to hear that you pulled through it, and with minimum damage (aside from the assorted debris and the bathroom).
I don't really know what more I can say about it, really... We don't get many natural disasters where I live. xD
Just glad you're safe. ^_^

Neptune

I'm really happy that you came through that pretty well, relatively speaking. Spent my time worrying about you, and hoping that you'll be alright. Sounds like you were far better than what I had feared. Thank fuck for that. A few leaves and branches on the front garden is pretty much nothing compared to what I was worried. 

Hopefully Jose won't give you any troubles. Hopefully, even if it does make handful, it won't be as strong as Irma. I noticed Irma downgraded pretty quickly after it hit the coast. And Jose looks like a piddly little cloud compared to how big Irma was.

Either way. Really happy to know that you're safe :D

Whoreo

I too am really glad you're safe and well, it seemed you were quite lucky indeed......thank god.

Arno

Folk were getting all worked up over it. But most of the damage hit the southern part of Florida.

I am glad you're safe.

Jordii~kins

shit dude i remember seeing all that shit in the news. this hurricane season has been insane. glad that you came out alright.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Whimsical Dreams
      By Whimsical Dreams
      Hello there!  I know I pretty much just joined the site, but this is far from my first time using an rp site, much less rping!  A quick note about myself before we get to the actual rp stuff, I've rped in several different capacities for around 6 years now, perhaps even more, anywhere from one on one smut sessions in WoW, to running a ridiculous year long campaign at a local game store as DM.  Additionally, I've used several different rp forum sites, so I have at least a gist of how they work, though I'll admit ecchidreams takes the cake for interface, design, etc.
      If you don't see a plot that interests you, or one that's taken, feel free to suggest a new one.  I won't turn a good concept or story down!  Worst comes to worst, I'm always up for discussing an rp, even if it doesn't happen.  
      Also, I'd appreciate if my partner(s) can give me at least some details to work with.  I know some of you prefer short responses, but I rarely can get satisfaction if I give you a vivid description of what I'm doing and the situation, and you respond with a very terse action and that's it.  Honestly, it ruins my flow and eventually, I just can't enjoy the rp anymore.  So please, if you are interested in rping with me, I ask that you at least give me something to work with and contribute a little bit to the flow of the story.
      Plots
      I'm pretty much primarily looking to play furry/anthro characters, so take it as a given in all scenarios I offer.  Though I prefer if the world were all anthros, I'm fine if you'd rather shy away from them and play a human instead.
      Just to note, I like darker themes most of the time, and typically any lighter themed rps will go to a darker place.
      For the sake of brevity, I have a pre-made album of images I like to use as references for my characters, which you can find here.  Make sure to check back every once in awhile, I tend to add more pics every so often.
      Roommates (taken)
      MC can't afford to pay her rent all by herself.  So she puts out an ad/asks people she knows/etc. to get a roommate or two.  Though she specifically wants a female roommate, some shenanigans happens and she gets stuck with YC (or multiple) as roommates instead.  Of course, sharing a small apartment with one or more guys can get to be quite the hassle... especially if one or more of them turns out to have more vile tendencies towards her.
      The Office (taken)
      MC and YC are coworkers in the same office building.  It's a crummy job for both of them, and they have to deal with lots of work, unhappy bosses, and drama from other coworkers.  But at least they have each other, right?
      The Power to Take
      YC has obtained some rather potent powers through some convoluted or mysterious means.  Ultimately, he can pretty much change shape, alter the material of his body, meld with objects, fur, etc, and most importantly, act as a sort of rape monster.  Refer to this comic and this set of images for a more concrete idea of what I mean.  We can also discuss additional powers you might want to have!
      Opening a Business is Hard
      MC has finally managed to open up her own store after years of planning.  Yet opening day has proven to be the only successful day, and since then, the business has been losing money.  With funds running ever lower, MC seeks desperately for someone to be able to bail her out and help her turn the failing business into a successful one.  Of course, she can't quite afford to pay up if he demands a large salary, so hopefully, they can come to an agreement.
      -Alternatively: The business is going great, at least until money starts to disappear.  YC is one of the employees of the shop, and is the one responsible for the theft, but so far, you've gotten away with it.  When MC comes asking questions, though, it's starting to get a bit hairy.  You'll have to come up with some way of getting away with it while keeping your job, as losing it cause of theft will mean you won't be working in this town again.  Of course, there might be other methods to get out of it...
      -Alternatively: MC is the manager of a new business, though only because she accepts a lower pay than she might've gotten otherwise.  Obviously, she isn't too great at her job to start out, and the boss sends in his nephew to find out how to fix it, as he has some experience in business.  Course... he might just turn around and make the business a personal pleasure garden for himself...
      My Sister and Me (taken)
      Our characters are brother and sister (preferably younger brother/older sister) and live a relatively normal life.  As siblings, they don't always get a long, in the irritated older sister/dopey little brother kind of way.  Though what would happen if he found out she was into bondage as much as he was?  Heavily inspired by this comic.
      The Rapeman
      By day, YC is just a typical guy.  Well... more like a loser really, with a crappy job and just a couple friends.  But by night and under the training of his mentor, he is... THE RAPEMAN!  (I just find the plot so intriguing, I couldn't bring myself to change it much... feel free to discuss this with me though!  Here is a link to the comic that inspired me!).  Whether it be to teach a terrible girl a lesson, make a shy girl open up to a brighter life, or punish a criminal woman for her actions, The Rapeman will be there to deliver sexual justice and freedom!
      My Own DM
      This one is actually quite different as it doesn't operate as a normal story, with a few characters exchanging actions and reactions and the like.  For this set-up, I would like if you could literally act as a personal DM for my character, create and run a world for her full of life and characters, and most importantly, offer scenarios and potential decisions for her to make, with exciting consequences!  I know this is a tall order, believe me, I've done this several times for my own partners.  I wanted to give it a try on the other end!  I honestly don't expect anyone to want to do this, but I figured I'd put this here just in case.

Kinks
      I did as comprehensive a list as the Preference sheet offered, so I'll go into some detail about a few of them here.
      Non-Consensual/Rape
      This is by far my favorite kink and something I look for when playing smut.  Romance is nice and all but I played it all out over the years and frankly, I've gotten into the more kinky stuff.  So if you're not into forcing my characters into sexual situations... it's not that I'll refuse to rp with you, but you need to have a VERY compelling set-up for me.  Sorry but that's just how it is for me, and I've compromised with far too many of my previous rps that eventually led to me to quit them.
      Bondage
      A very close favorite of mine as well!  Most of the time, I use this term in reference to basic binding and gagging, though that doesn't mean I'm opposed to harder styles of it.  That said, heavy bondage might not be my thing... if you want to explore deeper aspects of this kink, I'd definitely like to discuss it first.  But just know that gags of any type (well... except cocks, I'm not the biggest sucker of them.  See what I did there?) are a huge turn on for me, and I very much enjoy scenes that restrict my character in some way, shape, or form.
      Ecchi
      Literally why I came to a site by this name was to do ecchi things!  I love the usual kinds of ecchi things that happen in anime and manga, and I have a soft spot for more perverted characters.  I've played with plenty of partners who are the bashful type through and through, and honestly, it's getting a bit old.  Even if you're shy or whatever, are you really going to look away when a sudden anime breeze lifts a girl's skirt!?  I like to add details about uniforms, undies, clothes and the like, and I much appreciate when I at least get acknowledged or reactions to them.  I've had plenty of partners that go right for nudity... and that's just boring to me.
      I should note that this is actually a rather light topic most of the time, and I'm actually okay with that.  If you want to do a lighter rp and throw in PLENTY of ecchi, I'd love to do it!  But know that ecchi can also be darker, like forced groping, forced clothes wearing etc.
      Incest
      So not my absolute favorite kink, but I'm not opposed to it.  In fact, I enjoy it from time to time, but specifically Older sister/younger brother, and specifically as a form of non-con/rape.  Having the younger brother rummaging through his sister's room, stealing her underwear, using it for... reasons... spying on her, and of course, raping her when their parents are sleeping right in the next room over, things like that.  I'm not totally opposed to other incest pairings, but know that brother/sister is my fave, mother/son is doable, father/daughter isn't really my thing and it's awfully played out.  Though uncle/niece works for me oddly enough.  Things like that.
      Breath Control
      Love it but not necessary in every rp.  Basically, I'm into different ways of choking, except choking.  I know, it's weird, but I'm not a fan of the physical action of wrapping hands around throat and strangling.  Moreso, blocking off the air supply, whether it be with a gag that's too tight, a mask with no holes, etc.  A few caveats here, the most I'll go to is unconsciousness, as long as we agree that it's just for the sake of knocking her out.  I'm not into death play, sorry.  And yes I know, there are complications in real life, but that's why I like to do it in rp and not in real life...
      Small Dom/Big Sub
      This is not a necessity by any stretch of the imagination, nor am I always needing this.  But I tend to like playing larger women in some case as opposed to the males that they partner up with.  Particularly, I have a soft spot for a smaller guy managing to overpower a big, tough girl through some resourceful means and claim his prize as he uses her.  Several species I play, like equines, bovines, dragons, etc, will tend to be large.

Iffy
      These are kinks that come up a lot, and I'm not 100% opposed to them, but I probably won't be on board or will need something in return.
      Romance
      Vanilla is all fine and dandy but again, I've done so much romance I've nearly gotten sick of it...  I understand that everyone's fantasies are different, but I've gotten too attached to harder, darker stuff, and I struggle to go back.  I can do romance lightly here and there, but if you want to include this, I'm gonna need a some of my major kinks in return.
      Oral/Foreplay
      Again, another weird thing with me, I like to either delay any smut for long periods of time... or get right to it.  I'm really not a fan of foreplay (and let's face it, there's not much foreplay to rape typically.  Unless you're watching hentai, then it just never seems to stop), nor oral for that matter.  I don't mind forced blowjobs as much, but I really don't need my characters to be 'prepared' by their assailants.  I prefer to assume their bodies can prepare in time, or that any actions thereof aren't as gory as real life rape can turn out to be.  Again, these are fantasies in a roleplay, and I'd appreciate that a bunch of nasty things that are reasons not to do these things be kept out of it.
      Slutty/Dominant Female and Pet or Master/Slave Play
      So here's the thing.  The characters I typically play won't give in to their assailants, but they will be dominated.  Physically, anyway.  This is the part I enjoy the most about these kinds of dark rps, I get to have the rough smut without compromising my character's integrity.  There are plenty of other rpers out there willing to give you the slut you want, I'd rather be the more modest, undominated one you want so much.  Dominant females are less common out there, and in this case, my characters aren't usually among them either, sorry.  Due to these factors, I'm not a fan of being your willing pet nor slave.  
      HOWEVER, that doesn't mean I won't play these characters at all.  If I play multiple characters, I don't have as much of a problem including these kinds of girls/women, as they vividly contrast with my main character.  I'm also not opposed to being a pet or slave, but I'd prefer if it weren't by choice, and even then, expect to have to force my character to do your bidding most of the time.
      Large Proportions
      So here's the thing.  I'm a total hypocrite when it comes to this cause I keep blabbing on about how we should leave lots of real things behind, and yet I turn around and prefer more realistic proportions for characters.  But yeah, I'm in the boat of things that are 'too big' and includes both dicks and tits.  Less so with butts, idk why.  Anyway, under normal circumstances, I'd prefer if sizes were about average.  I'm talking like 7" maybe 8", C or possibly D cups, that sort of thing.  Sometimes, it just happens to be bigger because the character is bigger, and that's fine.  But you can't tell me that a 5' girl can have DDD boobs and call it normal.  And that's not something I'm into, though if she's like 8' tall and a bit wider, sure, we can talk.  Even so, I'm often willing to negotiate.
      This also tends to apply to fluids and stuff.  I enjoy the typical hentai thing of cumming enough for it to comfortably overflow, but let's not get into gallons upon gallons please!

Nos
      These are kinks that I just can't or won't do, sorry.
      Piercings/Tattoos
      Regardless of the kind of character I play, I won't have my characters have this.  Earings, fine, but nothing else gets pierced.  No tattoos, either.  I don't like body modification for the most part, and this is under that umbrella.  Of course, if you want to include that on your characters, feel free to do so, but I won't have any on mine.  With the exception of penises, please don't...
      Chicks with Dicks and other Combinations
      I'm not opposed to playing with other female characters, though I won't play with females that sport male genitals.  Nor would I like to play with... erm... mixtures.  I would like all characters to be strictly male, with dicks, or strictly female, with breasts/vaginal tract, nothing else in between please.  This is just a personal thing, and I apologize if this comes off as ignorant, but I don't feel comfortable with these kinds of characters.  What I will accept, however, is strap-ons and temporary magical cocks (they can do and be everything a dick would do, as long as it doesn't overtly look like one.  for example, maybe it's made of energy and not flesh, that sort of thing).
      Enemas, Pregnant, and Inflation
      I'm not opposed to more overweight characters (maybe not so much for mine, I'd prefer thick boned, but if you want to play a larger, more rotund character, I'm not going to stop you.  To a certain extent).  But things that inflate the belly gross me out (and pregnant sex I'm opposed to for other, personal reasons, not so much because it's gross).  though I haven't experienced much want for these, I know they're more common in hentai than I'd like to think... so no to these.
      I'm open to bulging and slight cum inflation, but this is in more extreme circumstances (like if I play a smaller kitty anthro and you play a large bull anthro, then yeah, it makes sense for your larger cock to bloat the little kitty up.  Just... not TOO much!).
      Bestiality
      I've had this argument before.  Anthros are NOT beasts.  They're not animals, they're humanoids with animal characteristics.  I don't think it'll be too much of a problem on this site, but it has been on other sites.  I'm not into fucking feral creatures (except tentacle monster things that aren't octopi).  
      One thing I'll say is that I very strongly prefer human dicks as opposed to animal dicks on anthros.  Though if you make your case, I'm willing to negotiate.
      Toilet Stuff
      Sex on the toilet is fine.  As long as urine, feces, etc isn't involved.  When my characters go to the bathroom, it's merely mentioned, I don't go into much detail.  I hope you can do the same for yours!
      Death
      I'm fine with characters dying in stories.  But I'm not fine with characters dying during sex.  Or sexual actions that lead to death.  Let's keep the two separate, I'm already devious enough alright?  That said, I'm not opposed to undead sex, but we'll have to discuss this real hard before I accept it.

• Lord 'Boo
      By Lord 'Boo
      For this RP, I'm looking for someone that is okay with writing very long posts and has a good grasp of spelling and grammar (or maybe uses something like Grammarly). I'm fine with posts taking time between responses, I'd prefer you give your best and wait days or even weeks if you feel like that's what you need.
      If you're interested in RPing with me but feel like you don't meet the above requirements, feel free to EcchiText me, I've got some other old ideas that I'm sort of sitting on that I'd be fine discussing. My simpler ideas I'm more cool with shorter posts and more lax about grammar/spelling.

TL;DR: A world with humans, furries, and kemonomimi (nekos and the like); the world was futuristic with Sci-Fi aspects but also augmented with magic (magi-tech Sci-Fi).

I once upon a time had a roleplay with a fictional world (and some characters) that I was rather fond of, and wouldn't mind revisiting it. I'll try to summarize. I mostly really like the world and want to do something with it again, preferably with a partner that likes both world building and character development, and isn't opposed to lengthier (if somewhat less frequent) posts. The spoilers represent text from the original RP from ages ago. I do my best to do a shorter summary if you don't want to read all of that.
      Background/History:

Shorter summary:

The world of humanity, at some point, managed to rediscover magic[1]. Combining magic with technology, they were finally able to make significant technological breakthroughs including intergalactic travel. They found a planet that was largely uninhabitable but rich in a crystal that amplified magic, but they weren't the only ones interested in those crystals. A race of furries[2] was also there to mine crystals, and this started a long conflict between furries and humans. The furries were physically superior to humans, and had greater technology, and their mages were much stronger than human mages; humans, on the other hand, had the advantage of numbers overall, as well as having mages more commonly among their kind (while furry mages were incredibly powerful, they were very rare; human mages varied in strength but were not nearly as 'exceptional') [3]. Not much about the war or this era was ever fleshed out. I've got some ideas for it, but the short story is that the war was basically equal on both sides for a long time, until Cyrbrans appeared out of nowhere and destroyed earth [4]. Similar to the ending of Watchmen (either movie or comic), when this strange threat appeared, it ended up somewhat 'uniting' the two sides. With humanity's homeworld destroyed, though the humans managed to evacuate before its destruction, humans lost the war against the furries. The furries basically ended up taking them in since humanity had nowhere else to go (due to the war, neither side had much chance to colonize to an extent that humanity could just get another home planet). That's the general backdrop of the RP, the history of the world.
      Present Day:

In present day, the RP took place on the furry homeworld, which now had a significant human population. Furries, of course, were at the top of the pecking order. They were the privileged class, more or less. Humans weren't necessarily treated awful, but they were much more middle class (by the US definition; if you're in the UK, working class is probably more appropriate) and had much less presence in government or anywhere high ranking. Some humans managed to work their way up the food chain, but generally speaking, the bottom 90% of a company would be something like 80% humans and 5-10% furry, while the top 10% would be 9% furry and 1% human. Racial tensions obviously existed between the two, but other than the occasional radical, there wasn't a ton of challenge to the status quo. Then there was the bottom of the barrel, third-class citizenry - mutts, half-breeds, aka Kemonomimi (nekos, inus, etc.) They were originally born of a union between humans and furries and were looked down upon by either race. Some were products of legitimate relationships, others of rape, but by now they have their own population from offspring amongst themselves as well as the occasional born of an inter-racial relationship [6]. Furthermore, the male population is significantly smaller than the female population due to the war (that explanation was never really fleshed out), and as such, laws were enacted to allow individuals to have multiple spouses; this generally meant one male having multiple wives and didn't really happen the other way around, which was the plot of the original RP - the female lead planning on having multiple partners/mates [7] and used a new form of magic she developed to do so. I had a number of characters and she cast a spell/ritual on them to alter their views/opinions of her. She did this to different extents - one was a friend of hers, one was her boss (who she was most interested in), one was a coworker (that she hated) and the last one was a rich playboy son of a politician.

1. In the original description, it was after humanity nearly destroyed itself with war and technology. This was mostly background and not a detail I'm married to.
      2. Their planet was called Podoboo and their species referred to as Podians. Full disclosure, the name of the planet is based on my own screen name. Willing to change this.
      3. Some of this was present in the thread, some I'm embellishing because it makes sense to me. Most of these details are open to change if you have suggestions.
      4. I can't actually tell you much about Cybrans. Those were Iexist's creation and they had most of the creative control over them and was kinda secretive about what Cybrans actually were. They clearly had plans, but the thread never got far enough for me to find out about them. What I can tell you is that they're hugely magic resistant, and seem to be soulless robots[5], but other than that, and the fact that they're clearly malevolent, not much is known about them.
      5. I specify soulless robots because, in this setting, it was actually possible to create and imbue a soul onto some artificial intelligence based robots with the use of crystals and magic. Intelligent Devices (I.D.s) are a somewhat prominent part of this world. For the most part, they were just AI based, with programming, not unlike a smartphone, but two of the main characters augmented their I.D.s to have souls and personalities.
      6. While this aspect of the world/RP isn't strictly necessary, I do think the world is more interesting for it. If it's something that makes you uncomfortable, I'm willing to take it out, but would prefer to keep it if that's an option.
      7. This whole thing was basically just to create the plot of the original RP which was supposed to be haremesque. I don't mind keeping it, but I'm also willing to modify or ditch it entirely. I'm more attached to the other aspects of the world than this particular

If this sounds interesting to you, but you have more questions, either about the world or just me as an RP'er in general, feel free to ask. I copy-pasted most of this from somewhere else and made some edits but if something seems confusing, I probably just missed something so please do ask if there's something unclear to you.
    • NyxAvatar69
      By NyxAvatar69
      Hello, ladies and gentlemen.  So, I'm just gonna cut right to the chase here.  I'm here to search for RPs and all that fun stuff.  I can play as either male or female characters.  My post length tends to vary depending on what's going on in the RP, but I do avoid one-liners.  I do prefer to make my ideas primarily leaning towards story, but sex can be involved as well.
      I do have a couple of ideas, but I am willing to discuss other ideas.

• lVergill
      By lVergill
      This the beginning of a story of our protagonist, Luck and a lore to his story to people who are curious about his appearance and change behavior. =)
      Summary:
      A club is created to hunt the paranormal and the unknown of the world, each member having their own judgment tested by the masses and higher-up. They must confront the truth behind the rise of abnormality in their city and face the monster inside each of them to harness true salvation without their way stain by lies or illusions.
      [Chapter 1]
      Protagonist Descend
      August 21
      Sunday
      Evening
      I watch the city below illuminating brightly from the darkness of the night as the airplane slowly descends toward my destination. I felt the airplane making a safe landing toward the earth and I could hear the captain announcing our departure from this place.
      "We arrive in New York City, please exit carefully and don't forget any belonging you may be forgotten. Thank you for flying with us and have a nice day."
      I smile at my arrival at this place and I quickly set afoot toward my exit as I became excited about my new future here. I manage to arrive at the main lobby with some help from peoples and attendants giving me handful guidance.
      Now then, I was told my mother that I will meet a certain someone here, but who can they be?
      I began to ponder on this strange acquaintance of father and began to focus too much as I felt a tap on my left shoulder without me noticing their presences. I turn around to see a strange young girl getting my attention. She has very long light-brown hair that reaches back halfway and two green eyes looking at me. Her clothing consist of a dark, long sleeves, collar shirt with a red tie and a gray skirt. Also, I notice her black knee high socks and black shoes. She began to think for a second as she examines me from top to bottom with curious eyes.
      "Based on your clothing alone, I am assuming you are Luck Arclight, correct?" She asks.
      I smile at my name called out from her lips and I slash the air in front of me as my clothing dance in the wind.
      "Yes! I am Luck Arclight, the protagonist! It is a surprise to see my name already reaching this far." I announced, fearless.
      I notice the young maiden sigh at my bold introduction and a few constantly gazing at me from some strangers passing by. I became curious at their stare but I need to focus on the girl for now.
      "Yup, you are definitely the kid. No wonder they didn't tell me your description, you stand out like a sore thumb." She mumbles.
      "Description?..." I mumble, thinking. "Wait! Don't tell me!" I spoke, shock.
      The girl smiles at my surprise and raises her right hand toward me as I look at her dumbfounded by the shocking result.
      "The name is Amy Smith, I am going to be your caretaker for one year so please don't cause any more problem," Amy spoke.
      "I see…" I spoke, adjusting my glasses. "It is nice to meet you," I reply.
      "Good respond, I hope you can stay safe and out of trouble. Anyways, let's head out and show you where you are going to stay."Amy explain.
      I nod at her explanation and she took my response as she turns around toward the exit of the airport with me following after her. We arrive in her car and drive toward my room where I can rest for today. I gaze outside through the window to see any building, people, and many new things I couldn't find back home.
      This is just hitting me, I never realized the new environment I am currently in and how far I am from home, but! I am the protagonist! I will do just fine here.
      After a couple of minutes passing green light and turning around some corner, we arrive at a peculiar crossroads with many building advertising many products around this strange place. Amy caught my curious wandering as she glances at me for a second.
      "This is your first time in New York, isn't it?" Amy ask.
      "Yeah, it is very different from the place I came from," I reply.
      "Well, this is the Time Square and this is where I pass the time with the job I establish," Amy explained.
      "Job you establish?" I ask, curious.
      Amy suddenly parks at a nearby building somewhat close to the time square she mentioned. I look up the sign to see Midnight written and I became curious about what job she has. I look at her to notice she is already at the door and I immediately follow after her.
      "Wait! You can't just leave..huh?"
      I spoke to her but I took a close look at her home to find myself inside a small bar. I could see tables filled with chairs and a counter where people could drink the night away. I enter the bar looking around to organize my thoughts about this place. I could see many beverages neatly stack on the shelf behind the counter and I notice another thing besides the beverage, a kitchen. I became angry at this place dark intention and I began to tap my right feet as I cross my arm.
      "What's this!? I hope you are not working here! I can smell evil vibe from this and I must speak to your boss about it." I exclaim.
      Amy smile at my anger as she confidently steps behind the counter and began to serve something behind my back. I wait for a couple of second before Amy brought me a glass of something dark with foam inside the glass.
      "You must be exhausted from the fly, why don't you drink this to cool you down," Amy spoke.
      I stare at the drink with disbelief and Amy sigh as she speaks once more.
      "It isn't what you think, it is just soda." Amy sigh.
      "Oh," I spoke.
      I took a seat behind the counter as I grab the cup and took a gulp of the drink. I could taste the root beer soda flavor hitting my taste buds and I let quick exhale after the drink.
      "Thank for the drink, but this isn't going to distract me from my previous question," I spoke, seriously.
      Amy look at me as she thinks about my question and slowly raise her hand toward herself which made me confuse.
      "Huh? Why are you pointing yourself?" I ask.
      "Don't you get it? I am the boss around here, Midnight is my place and the place I work at since I don't have any workers as of yet." Amy explain.
      "What!?" I spoke, shock.
      Amy smile. "Are you surprise? You shouldn't be, after all, I need money to pay for my college and all. In the end, most students would do the same thing." Amy spoke, calmly.
      "Yeah, but! Working in a bar isn't what most students do!" I reply.
      I pause for a second after I realize that Amy isn't your regular ordinary girl from some college and perhaps she could become the main character like I envision her to be.
      "In any case, let me show you to your room," Amy spoke.
      I see Amy leaving the counter to approach the stair leading to the floor above us and I follow her lead. We approach a door at the end of the stair and she pulls out a key from her pocket. It made me curious is to why she keeps this door lock. Amy open the door to reveal a room filled with boxes and I could faintly see a bed, desk, windows, and a couch with a table nearby. I scratch my head at the cramped room standing before me and how can I possibly sleep and do my stuff with this boxes.
      "Right, I forgot to move this boxes from this room. I felt like I forgotten something and this was it." Amy mumble, thinking.
      "What are those boxes?" I ask.
      "They contain beverages for the costumes and I usually put them in the fridge but I had a lot of extra than I expect. So, I move them here so it wouldn't bother the customers downstairs." Amy explain.
      I notice the word Fragile written in the boxes so I know her story is genuine and she could be trusted, despite her having a very sketchy job.
      "Anyhow, I apologize to say this but could you sleep in this room for now. I don't have the time to move this boxes since it is night after all." Amy spoke.
      "By yourself? I prefer to do it myself." I reply.
      Amy chuckle. "There's nothing to worry, I can call for help to move those boxes. For the meantime, you need to sleep for tomorrow and I need to drive you there for now." Amy said.
      "Oh, then I will do just that," I spoke.
      Amy nod. "Good and don't worry, by the time you come back from school, I will remove this boxes from your room." Amy smile.
      Amy left the room through the stair with a smile on her face and I focus my attention on my new room. I became happy in my new room despite the boxes getting in the way for now. I suddenly recall something as I sigh and rub my head.
      "it was a meteor, and besides, a kid like yourself should stay away from the government's business and listen to our judgment. After all, our judgment is what is keeping this great place safe and secure for our citizens."
      I became sadden at remembering something from back then and I manage to pass through the boxes to rest in my bed. I lay down as I release a sigh and I could hear a clock ticking near me. I began to feel angry at their judgment since they hide something from me and more importantly, the citizens.
      Judgment, huh?
      I felt my eyelids getting heavy and I need the rest for today from that long trip. I close my eyes to finally rest and soon I fell into deep sleep. I felt weird as my body float and I felt at peace somehow. I immediately open my eyes to see the blue sky above me and I slowly get up to notice nothing but grass within my vision. I could feel the cold breeze pushing the grass beneath me and I became confused at this dream of mine.
      "Oh, a visitor?"
      My body twitches at the sudden voice and I turn around to see a man approaching me. The man wore a black turtleneck shirt and black pants with a belt. I immediately notice his strange butterfly mask and I felt a strong connection to this person but I haven't seen this person.
      "There no need to worry, my name is Philemon. It seems death and judgment will be in your future." Philemon spoke.
      [Chapter 1 End]

• BladeRunner
      By BladeRunner
      Trials In Tainted Space: Extinction

Prologue: The Beginning of the End

The sky was dark with trillions of blue alien frigates, each one ready to fire its beam down upon the very planet, full of life that can’t escape their fate.

A man was rammed through stonewall as a large, powerful battle was taking place. The proportions of the damaged area was unlimited, nothing but the ruins of a large structure stood in the destructions wake. There were five men, the man being one of them.

He swiftly grabbed his Energy Chain Great sword and charged at another, while another being fought the other two. This battle would decide the fate of the universe, and the lives of those in it.

The man’s armor was highly damaged, but he managed to keep the damaged gear on his body long enough for protection. His helmet had various cracks on it, it was not going to help at all in this situation.

His opponent rushed, swinging the same type of blade upward, then would go for the downward slash if he missed.

The man rolled back before pushing his feet off of a wall, in mid air for an aerial attack. The opponent was smart though, he leapt in the air, using some form of energy blast to help him get there. The opponent’s blade quickly formed into an axe as he flew passed the man, turning and smashing the man into the ground.

The man got up, only to be caught off guard.

His opponent came crashing down, swinging his axe as soon as he was in range for the attack. The man blocked the attack from above with his blade, not only destroying half of the blade, but also cracking his helmet in half from the exerted force.

The opponent landing on the ground as he attacked then used his axe to cut half way into the man’s right arm. He then kicked the man to the side, sending him crashing through a ruined wall. The opponent walked to the man, picking him up by the throat, ready to give the final blow.

As he sent the final blow, the man saw only white, feeling swift and immediate pain, but all faded into black.
      Chapter One: A new world, a new warrior type

On the planet known as Mehn’ga, horny creatures lurk out day and night from all ways just to mate. Everyday seemed the same, until he arrived…

The man stirred and groaned in tiredness as he began to awaken. He tried getting up, but only found himself stumbling into a tree, trying to shake off the feeling of death on his military body.

He opened his eyes, quickly adapting to the night that surrounded the area from around. He could only see dark jungle, and the only light than was being emitted was the moonlight and the red lines from his new armor. He still had his helmet on, and his armor and equipment was repaired, as if nothing had happened, for the most part at least.

The man looked around, his helmets HUD system scanning the area from around him, trying to see fit there was a way out of the dark jungle. He heard a noise from behind, but before he could turn to it, a large tail struck him in the back, sending him to the ground a few feet away from the attacker.

He slowly got up, lazily looking as his opponent. The attacker had a fur upper body , but the rest of his lower half was a huge snake body. He didn’t know what this thing was, but apparently it spoke the deep words, “Another prey, how delicious.”

The man didn’t know where his weapon was, but he got in a battle stance in a military like fashion. The creature only laughed, “Ha! Your outnumbered off-worlder,” He said as other creatures that looked exactly like the main attacker appeared out of the shadows, there were ten in total, surrounding the new stranger, “Now, we’re gonna make you our bitch!”

They all attacked at once, but as they lunged, the man closed his eyes. When he shot them opened, time stopped. At indescribable speeds, he gave each of the creatures a quick blow to their different weak spots, as if they were paused. As time resumed, they all fell limp to the ground, nearly dead.

The man looked down upon the main creature, lifting it up by its hair. He inspected it, seeing that it was male, he figured out that the others were as well. He threw the knocked out creature to the side, not caring anything less for it. He still needed to know where the hell he was.

After two hours of walking, nothing but trees and various creatures were in sight. His HUD system read hazardous readings up ahead, but they were low, so they were not as dangerous as he would think. The man looked at himself, ‘My armor and gear are repaired, but I am missing my blade,’ He thought as a something stabbed him the in the back of the latex neck space silently. He felt the pain, but could only fall to his knees and to the ground, his fingers twitching every so often. His vision buried as a drug was pumped from the needle, putting him to a slow sleep.

-Somewhere in the forest, not far from the man-

A soldier of white awoke, his helmet and armor having scratches from the surrounding thorn plants. The grabbed out a laser knife and cut the plants off of his body, getting up with every plant that fell off. He was a Stormtrooper, but unlike his other comrades, he had the sense to train himself during free time. He wasn’t sure with how he got in this forest, perhaps one of the recon ships crashed somewhere and he fell off? But that would seem illogical; if he had fallen from the ship at that height he would have been dead.

Grabbing his laser rifle, the troop could only see night as his HUD’ map began to pick up three red blips, meaning that there were enemies around. He readied his rifle, hearing shuffling in the nearby trees. Three snake like beings rose, surrounding the trooper, “Finally, a feast.” One of the creatures said gleefully.

“Why don’t you run prey, just to make this fun?” The larger one said, prepping his claws for combat.

“No,” The troop said raising his gun, keeping his wits sharp and his senses focused, “You are to stand down, or I am authorized to take lethal action.”

The creatures laughed, “And who authorized that toy soldier?”

“The Empire.” The trooper stated with confidence.

The creatures could only smirk as they surrounded their prey, ready to strike at any moment, “We’re gonna make you our bitch!” The large one said as they all lunged at the soldier.

The trooper fired a single shot, hitting one of the creatures dead in the chest, then shot another, shooting the other one in the arm causing him to slither back in pain. The large creature landed a hit on the trooper’s armor, creating a huge gash in the armor. The troop staggered back as the creature sprung up, hitting again, this time knocking the gun out of his hand and knocking him to the ground.

The trooper struggled to get his gun, but was pulled by one leg as the creature began to get an erection, “Keep struggling! It’ll only make you ass nice and tender!”

The trooper had remembered about his laser knife. He quickly pulled it out and activated it, its red blade cutting the very ground. He pulled In with his leg, but reached over quickly and stabbed the creature in the hand. The snake-like creature could only stagger back as well.

The troop quickly got up, using his weight to lunge at the creature. Successfully he pierced through its chest, twisting and cutting at it. The creature screamed in agony as his chest was flared in red hotness, being cut open as blood splattered all on the troopers white armor.

As they both fell to the ground, the trooper swiftly trapped the creatures left wrist with his foot, and the other with his knee raising the blade high above its head. He strikes, stabbing the creature’s head with one simple blow. It took a few minutes for the body to stop squirming, but after a few minutes of struggling to keep it contained, the body finally stopped moving.

The troop let the body rest in its dead spot, where he had savored the victory. He stood up, grabbing his laser rifle where it had been knocked down. He checked his surroundings, and from what he saw on his HUD map there were no bogies in the area he was in. Just as he took a step further, he was struck in the back of the neck with a needle, his nervous system falling to a deep sleep as he fell to the ground. He could hear a female voice before his eyes shut, forcing him to deep slumber.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.