I Will Love You, Unconditionally {Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki x PinkKitten}

Areum glances at Seha's lunch curiously before unpacking her own, which is spicy stir-fried octopus over rice with a side of sliced turnips. When he talks about the game he was playing, she pays attention, but the name doesn't mean much to her since that whole topic is an area she knows nothing about. Still, she's a bit interested since maybe it's something she ought to know a little about.

"Oh, that's a good one!" Dongwoo exclaims excitedly, beating Sejun to a reply. "Seriously...I never thought I'd like a game with Disney characters but Birth by Sleep changed my mind forever." Areum smiles at his enthusiasm, though she wonders how that could be dark. That's probably where the "unexpected" comes in. 

"I'm making a mental note to try it out sometime," she resolves as she too begins digging in, her appetite beginning to sharpen.

"I've played all of them. Kingdom Hearts one and two, Chain of Memories, Re:Coded, 358/2 Days, Final Mix, Dream Drop Distance. They're all just so good"

Seha chuckles softly as he takes a small clump of rice with the chopsticks and plops it into his mouth, chewing slowly and savoring the taste of the seasoning and sauce mixing together

Edited by Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki

"Well, maybe we can play some of those together sometime," Sejun suggests cheerfully between gulps of food.

Areum glances at Seha, wondering if he wants to. He's already coming out of his shell, so maybe this would be a good idea to have some fun while he's at it. "I'll have to learn so I can join you guys," she says a little wistfully. 

The lunchtime chatter passes by quite agreeably, and when Areum finishes eating, she gives a luxurious stretch, letting out a deep sigh of contentment. She glances at Seha, glad to see he's enjoying his day, too. "Where are you heading?" she asks curiously as she watches him pack away his lunchbox. She herself is feeling a bit relaxed and lazy after a pleasant meal, but whatever he's doing, she feels rather inclined to invite herself to join. Areum finds something quite intriguing about him, after all.

Areum stands up, clearly ready to follow Seha. "I can help," she volunteers brightly. "It can be a bit calming after classes, don't you think?" For Areum, cleaning, cooking, or making things are her favorite ways to kick back and relax. "That's ok, right? Just tell me what to do so I don't get into any of your scandalous private stuff," she teases with a little giggle.

Areum beams as she trots along behind Seha, just barely avoiding tripping over his feet as she jumps to keep up with him. "Alright!" she exclaims exuberantly, her pink hair flowing after her like a cloud of cotton candy, which just about suits her cheerful mood right now. "Your room better be ready for the cleaning of its life."

Seha smiles at her enthusiasm, a bit happy that this girl had been able to pull him out of his bubble. He had to repay her one of these days, but he just had to find a proper way to do so. She was basically his best friend after all. She was cheerful and ecstatic about everything. He was betting that she had somehow begun to rub off on him

He leads her to his dorm, where he opens the door and reveals a spotless dorm, except for a small pile of books near his bed. He walks in and picks up a book before walking to the bookcase. He studied both the book and the bookcase before sliding it into a certain position

Edited by Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki

Areum is puzzled when he opens his door and she remembers how neat his room is. She follows him in slowly, her confusion clear on her face, wondering how that little pile of books means that his room needs cleaning. Nevertheless, she bends over and picks up the stack of books, carrying it over to him at the bookcase, since she doesn't know where to put each individual book.

"Here, I'll just hold them and you put them where they belong," she suggests, her gaze focused on the little tower of books in her arms so that she doesn't drop them all on her toe by accident.

Seha smiled as she did her best to help him out. He took a book from the stack and places it on the shelf before taking another on. He realizes that this one is on the highest shelf and growls slightly in annoyance. He reaches up to place the book on the shelf, but it slips out of his hand.

"Ah, shi-"

The book comes down and snack him in the face, causing him to fall backwards into Areum and knocking her over. He turns midair to land on his hands and knees,handing right on top of Areum. He slowly opens his eyes and immediately, his face turns a dark shade of red. His now messy hair falls around his face, outlining it in black as he looks down at her

"Ah... S-sorry..."

Areum stays focused on the teetering tower of books in her arms so she doesn't notice when he drops the book. She lets out a surprised yelp as she glances up to see Seha falling onto her, taking her down with him and the books she's still holding topple onto the floor. She winces and shuts her eyes as her back makes contact with the ground and when she opens them, her face flushes with a rosy pink to see him on top of her.

"I-It's fine," she stammers automatically, her heart pounding out of her chest. "Th-This is a new point of view..."

Seha blushes before looking down into those beautiful aquamarine eyes that he'd failed to catch before. He seemed lost in them, hypnotized by the deep color of them. He unknowingly leans down, closing his eyes slowly as his lips come ever so close to hers before making light contact with him sitting back up

"S-sorry..."

Areum maintains the eye contact between them, half wondering in a daze what he might be seeing with those dark, intense eyes. She gasps softly when his lips just barely graze hers and when he sits up, she can't stop staring at him, her hand slowly reaching up to her lips to touch them. It's almost like the warm in her cheeks is spreading all over her body and the ridiculous thought passes her mind that she might be falling for him even though they only just met. Things didn't happen that way, did they?

"I-It's good," she says, still trying to play it off casually. "I...I mean it's fine...I just um...wow..."

Seha rolls off of her onto his back right next to her, his face a furious shade of red as he tried to get rid of the pounding heart and the swirling thoughts. It was most likely because of how nice she'd been to him lately. Whenever she was around, she brought a smile to his face, opened him up to new things, and got him far out of his comfort bubble. She was amazing.

"Th-that was w-weird, huh?"

Areum glances shyly at him as he rolls off and next to her. She has no idea why a little accident like that affects her so much. "I-It...I mean...it was just an accident...right?" she murmurs, looking away slowly. Of course it was an accident, but she can't help wishing that it was something a bit more. God, she's been watching way too many dramas. Falling over someone and getting a bit too close doesn't mean anything.

"I...I'm not sure I would call it weird..." she says softly as she looks back at him. "It was...surprising."

He shakes his head as she asked if it was just an accident. He wasn't going to lie, he wanted it, and he took it. His blush grew as he stares up at the ceiling, refusing to speak for some time. He smiles as she says that it was surprising. Indeed it was, but it was still a bit too soon for him to have done that. He still barely knew her

"Indeed... S-surprising..."

Areum stares at Seha quietly, unsure about how to receive his reply. Does the head shake mean...it wasn't an accident? The thought makes her heart race even faster. Then again, they have just barely met each other, even if it's true that they get along well. 

Was "surprising" all they were going to say about it? Areum can't help feeling oddly disappointed but then again, it only made sense. She slowly leans over and presses a light, quick kiss against his cheek before retreating a few inches.

Seha's face turns a bright, crimson red as she kisses his cheek gently, forcing down a giddy smile before sitting up and propping up a knee, to which he rests an arm on.

"It wasn't an accident, and I know that it's too early to be pulling that kind of shit."

He sighs and looks back at her before smiling and standing to help her up off of the ground. He reaches a hand down for her to take so that he could pull her up from the floor or his dorm room

Areum flushes an even deeper shade of pink when Seha says that it wasn't an accident, confirming what she considered to be her hyperactive imagination.. She can't help agreeing, though, that this is moving a bit quickly for comfort. 

She nods mutely, gradually recovering herself as she flashes a bright smile at him and takes his hand, letting her pull her back up. "Oh...the books!" she exclaims, bending down and picking them up again.

Seha smiles and pulls her up, chuckling softly as she begins to gather up the books. He took some from her, making sure that they weren't towering over her face again before starting to put them on the shelves.

Once done a few minutes later, he smiles at her and flops down on his bed. He looks at her and thinks for a moment.

"Hey, don't be so awkward. Lay down and relax."

Areum waits quietly as Seha finishes putting the books onto his shelf. Her face is still a little flushed, though she's mostly composed herself by now. When he finishes, she lets out a sigh and shakes out her arms. Even though she runs, she's no athlete and arm strength isn't her forte. 

She glances down at him when he invites her to lay down with him. "Awkward? Me?" Areum giggles, a bit amused though it's true; she's rarely felt this awkward. She's not really that level of tired, but still, the invitation is a tempting one and after a brief moment's consideration, she beams and throws herself onto bed next to him, bouncing the mattress slightly in her enthusiasm. "Thanks," she murmurs, turning her face to look at him.

• Love 1

Seha gives a small chuckle as she giggles, honestly loving the sound of the pure enjoyment in that one noise. He pointed up to the ceiling, looking at the small holes in the ceiling like they had in the classrooms.

"Hey, look and see what you can make out of those"

Areum's gaze follows Seha's finger to the ceiling and she stares at the holes, at first slightly puzzled. She sends him a sideways glance and smiles, finding it somehow endearing for him to be looking up at them the way she used to stare at clouds. 

"Ok," she says as she turns her gaze back to the ceiling and thinks about what forms come to mind. "There's a fish," she decides after a few seconds, tracing out the shape with the tip of her finger.