Let's start being honest about sex!

1 minute ago, Alexander Bodide said:

Oh yeah, I can't believe I left out regular collars. I suppose stuff like this might be considered more "accessory" than "toy".

Okay, for strictly toys...I used to use a cheapy little silicone fleshlight type of thing. I had to buy replacements every few months because they were too small for me (stealth brag I...guess? they were really pretty small though), but the low cost made it not a problem. There were actually three different models in the series: pussy, anus, mouth. The ass one was okay but not as good as the pussy one. The mouth one was designed with an opening on the back end of it, which I think was supposed to be for "suction control", which I never quite figured out. Since the whole toy was too small, it ended up just being something I would go all the way through and....it was just a mess. So after I tried all three I just stuck with the pussy. The end.

A tale older than time itself xD Shakespeare would be proud 😉

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Senior Staff
3 minutes ago, Buio said:

And I already answered the first part of what you asked when I said that such a natural state would basically eliminate all of the atrocities visited on sexual minorities throughout all of history. Not sure how that itself is not a good enough 'why' seeing as there are still today people being killed, raped, and tortured for their sexual preference all over the world.

Yeah, logic like this leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The ends do not justify the means. There are a lot of horrible things that could have been prevented with "simple fixes," but that doesn't inherently mean that fix is a good idea. You could also guarantee that nobody ever gets raped or murdered by outlawing sex and violence and spying on all of your citizens George Orwell style. That doesn't make that a good idea. 

I get where you're coming from, that if everyone could be attracted to anything, there wouldn't be hate and discrimination toward what people do and don't like, but as you said, 

Pan people already have leans, so it's not like everyone being pan would make everyone a homogenous blob. there are pan folk in straight relationships, some in  gay relationships, some who don't like relationships at all and just want to fuck, others who want to be with one person only for their whole lives even if they could be attracted to that person regardless of whatever gender expression that person had.

With that in mind, there are going to be inherent differences that people would get discriminated over anyway. Everyone being pan just makes sure that people wouldn't be discriminated against for being gay or bi. They'll just be discriminated against for only having relations with same-sex partners instead, for example. At that point, the whole argument just falls through. There is nothing wrong with having any specific sexuality. The problem you're trying to address is humanity's inherent tendency to catalogue similar things into groups and compare groups with each other which is certainly a useful trait in many cases, such as science and philosophy, but just so happens to have some negative side effects, such as discrimination and generalization. This trait has absolutely nothing to do with one's sexuality and everything to do with the fundamentals of our psychology.

On 13/05/2020 at 15:15, Aura said:

The ends do not justify the means.

what means? This is a hypothetical on if humans had evolved to have the same instincts as our close genetic relatives and how it would have affected human history.

They'll just be discriminated against for only having relations with same-sex partners instead, for example. At that point, the whole argument just falls through.

Yeah, somehow I don't see a society that shames people for continuing to propagate the species getting very far off the ground, numbers-wise.

I never said pansexuality and polyamory would solve all of humanity's ills, but speaking as a black straight guy, I'd rather a hypothetical history where we only had to deal with racism and not also homophobia and transphobia (not saying, those are the only forms of discrimination, but if I list them all we'll be here all week) as opposed to our current history where we have the whole package.  Arguing against a situation that would fix some problems just because it wouldn't fix all the problems seems to make entirely zero sense.

The problem you're trying to address is humanity's inherent tendency to catalogue similar things into groups and compare groups with each other

nothing about this tendency means that we then have to hate 'otherness' in those we do not see as being part of our own group, that's a completely different instinctual impulse. One that would be far less prevalent (not entirely erased, just less prevalent) if we were more inclined to see other humans not as competitors to sexual reproduction but instead as potential additions to our already large and communal sexual and romantic group.

Racists would no longer be able to cry 'they take our women' for example, as much as there would still remain all the other excuses to be racist and ignorant.

• Senior Staff
17 minutes ago, Buio said:

I never said pansexuality and polyamory would solve all of humanity's ills, but speaking as a black straight guy, I'd rather a hypothetical history where we only had to deal with racism and not also homophobia and transphobia (not saying, those are the only forms of discrimination, but if I list them all we'll be here all week) as opposed to our current history where we have the whole package.  Arguing against a situation that would fix some problems just because it wouldn't fix all the problems seems to make entirely zero sense.

My point is that your idea of fixing this problems is just making sure these differences don't exist. It's like removing racism by having everyone evolve to be the same race or removing financial discrimination by spreading everyone's money around equally. This isn't fixing the issues, it's just removing them from the pot entirely. With diversity inherently comes discrimination. Anything that is different is going to be compared and judged to be "better" or "worse," even if it shouldn't really applicable. That's just how our psychology works.

Regardless, as Jenny said, this is getting off topic and a debate like this could go on forever. I just wanted to throw my two cents in. Feel free to agree or disagree, I'll let this thread return to normal.

Edit: For the record this isn't me being petty and digging up the discussion just to have the last comment, it's just that as I was typing this up, several more responses were made...

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Soooo....butt vs breasts?

I have no preference and love both equally ❤️

I do thoroughly enjoy both however I find butt to be superior. It offers fantastic padding allowing you to really pound away. Not to mention the feeling of a girls ass pressing against you more as you go deeper which I find improves sex dramatically.

4 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Soooo....butt vs breasts?

I have no preference and love both equally ❤️

Butts! I like them both, but I have a definite preference. And in the spirit of the thread...I find it much more satisfying to have my thing wedged between butt cheeks than a pair of breasts. I was surprised that boob jobs didn't feel as good as media (hentai) made them out to be. They're not bad at all, just not as great as previously imagined.

5 minutes ago, Aura said:

I've always been more of a breast person. It's probably the first part of a woman I notice sexually and they're just fun to play around with. Asses just aren't as fun to play with and I never really got the appeal of spanking or anything like that.

Spanking is totally lost on me too. Asses have their uses and so do breasts. I love both, so I personally would not pick one over the other.

Just now, Aura said:

I have heard the argument before that asses are better because breasts are great no matter what size they are but without a good ass things can be a bit disappointing. I personally don't have much experience with that, but I can see that being the case.

I don't know, mate. I am just here for the lewds XD

On 13/05/2020 at 16:06, Aura said:

Agreed lol

I still say that breasts are better because, aesthetically, they're a much greater source of fun both to look at and play with. 

And to suck on and such...how often do you suck on buttocks? xD

On 13/05/2020 at 17:30, luck588 said:

Even though I like to do it in rp and to see it I have no intention of ever doing a threesome, I think is too much of a job to make sure everyone is equally pleased and that would make my anxiety go through the roof 

For me it depends on who it's with really. So there are ways to leviate that feeling.

Of course, if the whole idea freaks you out and makes you not want to, that is totally okay. We are allowed to have different tastes, thank goodness for that.

On 13/05/2020 at 17:32, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Probably a guy in Vatican City working on it right now, but they'll keep it to themselves for a generation.

I thought they worked on choir boys xD

Just now, WritesNaughtyStories said:

I think those are just stand ins until they can get two cocked choir girls.

Random comment: I was actually down in the Vatican while the last Polish pope was alive (I forgot his name) and gave a sermon.

Maybe in the future I can run a futa farm xD Want to help test them @Eros Angel? ;3

Archived