• Community Administrator

Diomedes watched with an impassive stare as he watched Chazin getting kicked away from Rosal. He heard the comment, to which he said, ‘That could have easily been avoided. When you cut off his hand, it created an opening that you could have easily taken advantage of. You not only could have attacked further, but prepared yourself for a counter attack. His hand took ten seconds to reform. That’s plenty of time.

He then watched the next attack, as Rosal was stabbed repeatedly in a move that even Diomedes’ eyes found hard to follow on their own. He thinned his lips slightly as his eyes narrowed slightly, ‘I am concerned that he seemed to just be letting you land hit after hit. He’s barely made any attempt to fight back against you. That raises a red flag to me. As for your flying… it is obvious you need some training. Even if you can’t be as maneuverable as your dear brother here, you can still prevent yourself from being at his mercy.’ He said, crossing his arms across his chest as he continued watching the two, wondering just where, providing he had one, Rosal’s healing limit was. Was he merely playing with Chazin and using this chance to find out more about the half-breed and his attacks so that he could learn to defend against them?

21 hours ago, Neptune said:

Time: 21:56

Lydia stared at him with a measure of disbelief, “Another world?” She asked skeptically. She was someone who was a rather average citizen, who tended never to get wrapped up in strange events and strange people. Thus this was the first time she had encountered anyone who said something quite outlandish. She could never imagine a world without her home, and she certainly couldn’t imagine living in a world where only humans were the intelligent life. She would have missed her friends who weren’t all human. 

“What is this world like? What’s its history?” Lydia then asked, willing to at least hear the answers if Luck was willing to give them. While skeptical, she wasn’t above listening and allowing him to explain himself. She doubted that he could offer hard proof unless he brought something of his world with him that wasn’t seen anywhere in this world. But he didn’t seem to have brought a suitcase with him. Which made her suddenly wonder if this guy had any spare clothes on him. That might pose a problem for him, as he would have nothing clean to change into when he needed to clean his clothes. 

Time: 9:57 PM (21:57)

I see Lydia quite interested in my world and I smile since she is rather a person that want to learn just like me. I began thinking on how to explain myself as she ask some questions about it's origin and what it look my from my perspective which was easy, in a way.

"It look like smiliar to this world with the exception of the non-human civilian lurking around Ashaea and this country even exist since I never saw that place mark in the world map. I know my history well so I am confident about this intel and also never of the UFF which quickly led me thinking about an alternate Earth. The history will be the same hopefully, nothing else look different beside two factor and I need to help the history of this country before making an assumption." I explain.

I sigh as I look at my hand since she probably doesn't believe me and I need some hard proved to backup my claims of travelling from another world. I was unsure at first but as I glance up to see Lydia, I felt confidence and she did share a bit about herself so it only nature for me to returns the favor. I took a deep breath before exhaling the street out from my mouth and focus my consciousness to picture Beelzebub.

"Come, you can come out.."I smile weakly.

As I spoke those word, a large mosquito with humanoid-like body appear to my side and holding a skull staff with one of his six arm. I chuckle as I gesture her eyes to the Persona to my side and having a bit of a difficulty keeping a smile.

"Lydia, this is Beelzebub, one of the seven princes of hell. You may or may not heard of him or his...um...horrible past.." I explain, nervously.

Edited by lVergill

28 minutes ago, Neptune said:

Diomedes watched with an impassive stare as he watched Chazin getting kicked away from Rosal. He heard the comment, to which he said, ‘That could have easily been avoided. When you cut off his hand, it created an opening that you could have easily taken advantage of. You not only could have attacked further, but prepared yourself for a counter attack. His hand took ten seconds to reform. That’s plenty of time.

He then watched the next attack, as Rosal was stabbed repeatedly in a move that even Diomedes’ eyes found hard to follow on their own. He thinned his lips slightly as his eyes narrowed slightly, ‘I am concerned that he seemed to just be letting you land hit after hit. He’s barely made any attempt to fight back against you. That raises a red flag to me. As for your flying… it is obvious you need some training. Even if you can’t be as maneuverable as your dear brother here, you can still prevent yourself from being at his mercy.’ He said, crossing his arms across his chest as he continued watching the two, wondering just where, providing he had one, Rosal’s healing limit was. Was he merely playing with Chazin and using this chance to find out more about the half-breed and his attacks so that he could learn to defend against them?

Chazin nods and dashes forwards, bringing the blade down in two quick moves that connect with both of Rosal's hands. He takes the time that he is given to drive his blade through Rosal's wings and knocking him to the ground, creating a large dust cloud near Diomedes.

<<"Yeah, I know. I'm trying to provoke him into an attack so that I can figure out his attack pattern. But if he wants to continue screwing around, then that's his problem.">>
Chazin dive bombs down with his blade pointed straight in front of him, piercing Rosal through the back. He twists the blade around in his back for a few short moments before pulling the blade out and slamming it back into him

<<"And I know that I need to work on my aerial skills. Just something that I have really gotten around to... Call it a work in progress...">>
He hated an easy fight, and Rosal was making it far too easy by simply giving easily countered light attacks. That one kick was a lucky break, though.

That much is obvious.’ Diomedes said in response to Chazin’s remark that his flying was something that was a work in progress. Despite his impressive speed, his inexperience showed. The worst part was, was that if he practised and become more experienced, and build up the stamina for it, he could become even quicker in the air. Diomedes moved slightly, walking around the two on the ground. His footsteps were as silent as smoke, as his eyes were glued on the scene before him.

It does concern me that it’s your that is being figured out here, Chazin. He’s been seeing you attack, and doing barely anything to stop you. Either he is that weak… or he’s got something up his sleeve. Try not using your fanciest of moves and try not letting your body give your intentions or mood away.’ Diomedes advised, since he knew that there were numerous ways that Chazin had been silently communicating such things such as his anger over the comments made about his mother. If Chazin kept his cool as much as possible and only used the most simplest of attacks without going too deep into his most powerful attacks, then Rosal might misinterpret his strength and such misinterpretations would be a major downfall.

Time: 21:58

Lydia nodded absently as she listened to Luck speak about this world he claimed to be from. As she listened, she took the chance to eat the food on her plate as she frowned slightly. If the history of his world was going to be similar, it wouldn’t prove anything. About the only thing that he said he was confident in was that there was no non-human intelligent life in his world. Lydia still couldn’t picture a world like that. By the time he had finished his explanation, she put her steak knife and fork down on the plate bedside each other. She then watched as Luck seemed to concentrate on something.

Her eyes almost bulged from her eye sockets when some kind of mosquito with a humanoid-like body appeared beside him. It was perhaps not the best idea for Luck to have done that, as Lydia was not used to dealing with anything so unusual. She may have had non-human friends but she had never encountered one of the princes of hell. Lydia was not one to deal with the supernatural so she was completely unprepared. She let out a scream of surprise and fright, before she got up and bolted from the dining room and into the kitchen. She pressed herself against the wall, her eyes still wide and her heart hammering in her chest like a rapid drum. She was scared witless. This stranger, this person that she had invited into her home because she had felt sympathy for his situation, had decided to summon a prince of hell without even warning her beforehand. She found herself praying to whatever Gods existed that they would keep her safe. Despite the fact that it was completely legal, she had never bought herself a gun for personal protection. Now she was regretting it because she would have given anything to feel the cool reassuring metal of a gun in her hands.

• Senior Staff
On 2/16/2018 at 10:59, ShuyaHideaki said:

"One thousand for the entire week."

He looks at his drink, picking it up and taking in the last bit of the fiery liquid. He shudders softly as he could feel the alcohol slowly start to work through his system. He could tell that she wasn't exactly pleased about him trying to work out her pregnancy issue. He shrugs that off as well, watching her with a nonchalant smirk. He could see that she was desperate to know his sexual desires, but he wouldn't give them to her for free, either. He slips off his parka and slips it over the back of the bar seat, showing off his nearly perfect musculature to anyone that may be paying attention.

"Or is that not enough?~"

He orders another drink and watches the bartender mix it as he awaits her answer. She certainly was a mysterious girl, and he wouldn't mind getting know a bit more about her. And if what he thought she was planning was correct, then he figured that he'd be getting to know her a lot more than he originally thought. He receives his drink and continues to examine her. She didn't seem like the person that would be asking for that sort of thing, but the saying goes: "Never judge a book by its cover". She seemed to be in complete distress, but the alcohol seemed to be working that out.

Sophia grinned to herself as Shez made his offer. One thousand would probably enough to cover rent for at least a week, but she knew she could push for more out of this boy. She reached her hand up and rubbed her neck, subtly adjusting the strap of her tank as she did to draw attention to her cleavage. "Hm... one thousand might be enough for the job..." After adjusting her breasts, she leaned toward, making sure to give Shez and even better view of her chest as she whispered. "But only if you agree to give me another kind of gift. What do you say about using a special, private service of my own?" She slowly licked her lips. "You see, I'm in need of a lot of money, and my master..." the moment that word left her lips, her heart began to beat faster. "My master gave me an order on just how he wants me to make that money." Her hand slowly dropped onto Shez' thigh, right next to his crotch, but not quite touching. She could tell by the way he spoke that he clearly wasn't against it. "Won't you help a girl in need for just a few extra thousand dollars? I can do anything you'd like, sir." She continued to speak in a hushed voice, but putting emphasis on the 'sir,' as it seemed to have an affect on Diomedes, perhaps this man would appreciate such an act of submission as well.

At this point, Sophia had forgotten all about her stresses thanks in part to the alcohol, but also partially to having someone to distract her from her inner doubts. She still felt a nagging feeling of shame in the back of her mind, but she could only hope that selling her body would only get easier as she went on.

4 hours ago, Neptune said:

That much is obvious.’ Diomedes said in response to Chazin’s remark that his flying was something that was a work in progress. Despite his impressive speed, his inexperience showed. The worst part was, was that if he practised and become more experienced, and build up the stamina for it, he could become even quicker in the air. Diomedes moved slightly, walking around the two on the ground. His footsteps were as silent as smoke, as his eyes were glued on the scene before him.

It does concern me that it’s your that is being figured out here, Chazin. He’s been seeing you attack, and doing barely anything to stop you. Either he is that weak… or he’s got something up his sleeve. Try not using your fanciest of moves and try not letting your body give your intentions or mood away.’ Diomedes advised, since he knew that there were numerous ways that Chazin had been silently communicating such things such as his anger over the comments made about his mother. If Chazin kept his cool as much as possible and only used the most simplest of attacks without going too deep into his most powerful attacks, then Rosal might misinterpret his strength and such misinterpretations would be a major downfall.

Rosal rises from the ground once more as Chazin steps away. He giggles quietly and looks up at Chazin with intelligence gleaming in his eyes, as if he had figured something out.

"So, from what I understand... You like to fight close and personal, you like to make fair use of weapons, but hand to hand and ground combat is your preferable method of battle..."

His giggles rise in pitch, causing Chazin to cover his ears slightly. The giggles were like that of a dog whistle, and it irritated Chazin's ears to no end. Rosal makes a statement, one that surprises Chazin.

"Come on! Let it out! I know that you filthy half bloods can turn full blooded! Come on!"

Rosal screeches loudly, high enough to make Chazin drop the katana and fall to the ground in agony. The screech was long and was starting to piss Chazin off. It blocked out all of his thoughts, letting him fill with rage

"Stop... Make it stop!"

Chazin screams these words at the top of his lungs as black fur starts to take over his entire body except for his upper chest. His wings seem to disintegrate, leaving more room for the black fur to spread. If any thoughts were being sent to him by Diomedes, he wouldn't be able to hear them over his own rage and the sound of Rosal's screeching. His hair elongates, the length falling to his lower back. His energy and malice were skyrocketing, and it was terrifying to anything within the barrier.

Rosal watches in glee, but it quickly turns into fear

"Wh-what... What have I done?!"

Chazin's transformation completes. He stands with the irises completely black, but the whites are a perfect, sparkling white. The fur reaches to his hands, where long, sharp claws adorn his fingertips. His ears are pointed, like an elf's, but shorter. Two large, downward pointed horns decorate the sides of his head as he looks to both Diomedes and Rosal

48 minutes ago, Aurafox1 said:

Sophia grinned to herself as Shez made his offer. One thousand would probably enough to cover rent for at least a week, but she knew she could push for more out of this boy. She reached her hand up and rubbed her neck, subtly adjusting the strap of her tank as she did to draw attention to her cleavage. "Hm... one thousand might be enough for the job..." After adjusting her breasts, she leaned toward, making sure to give Shez and even better view of her chest as she whispered. "But only if you agree to give me another kind of gift. What do you say about using a special, private service of my own?" She slowly licked her lips. "You see, I'm in need of a lot of money, and my master..." the moment that word left her lips, her heart began to beat faster. "My master gave me an order on just how he wants me to make that money." Her hand slowly dropped onto Shez' thigh, right next to his crotch, but not quite touching. She could tell by the way he spoke that he clearly wasn't against it. "Won't you help a girl in need for just a few extra thousand dollars? I can do anything you'd like, sir." She continued to speak in a hushed voice, but putting emphasis on the 'sir,' as it seemed to have an affect on Diomedes, perhaps this man would appreciate such an act of submission as well.

At this point, Sophia had forgotten all about her stresses thanks in part to the alcohol, but also partially to having someone to distract her from her inner doubts. She still felt a nagging feeling of shame in the back of her mind, but she could only hope that selling her body would only get easier as she went on.

He smiles at her, knowing full well that she wanted more. He did have a good sized amount where that came from, due to his own business. Her act of submission caught his attention and drew him in deeper. He snuck a quick, unnoticeable glance at her cleavage, seeing that they were remarkable for her size. She was rather small and petite, if you didn't count her breasts. Her hand on his thigh made his manhood throb slightly and start to slowly harden.

"I'll make yet another deal, then~ Forty thousand for the entire month. And we'll add five hundred to that with every month that you continue to work for me"

He grins and picks up her hand from his thigh, letting his own excitement diminish so that he could think clearly. He was talking business after all. He takes his drink and takes a small bit into his mouth before swallowing it and looking at Sophia's beautiful face once more. He could tell that she was under the age and shouldn't be drinking, but it wasn't his business, so he really didn't give a shit. He looks over her, watching her body movements to try and gauge her next action.

"That's my final offer, so it's a take it, or leave it~"

As Diomedes had predicted, Rosal had simply been using the time to figure out how Chazin attacked his opponents which would allow Rosal to figure out a counter-attack that would best protect him from Chazin’s prefered and most used style of battle. The corner of his lip twitched in annoyance at the giggle, a sound that was grating and penetrated deep. But other than the twitch, his expression remained impassive as he continued watching as Rosal taunted Chazin before his shrieking became higher in pitch. He looked at Chazin as his katana fell to the ground with a clatter that was easily drowned out by the shriek. It was beginning to irritate Diomedes, but not as much as it was affecting Chazin.

‘Chazin. Calm down.’ He snapped at the half breed, however it appeared that his words fell on deaf ears. He watched as Chazin began to change, to morph into something more demonic as his aura began to twist and become corrupt. When the brother finally realised what he had done, Diomedes gave him a rather flat, unfriendly look. He looked back at Chazin again, watching him warily. To Rosal, he remarked in a rather calm voice, “I was wrong about you… I thought you were being quite smart when you bide your time to learn what you could about your brother… but now… now I realise that you’re just being like a fucking idiot.” Diomedes didn’t often swear, especially in a serious situation like this, but he felt that he needed to emphasise just how stupid that move was, especially if Chazin was going to end up being completely out of control. He was careful to word it so that he wasn’t calling Rosal an idiot. Merely stating that he was being like one, because it was obvious that he had at least a couple of brain cells in his head. It just seemed like right now he wasn’t using them well.

6 hours ago, Neptune said:

As Diomedes had predicted, Rosal had simply been using the time to figure out how Chazin attacked his opponents which would allow Rosal to figure out a counter-attack that would best protect him from Chazin’s prefered and most used style of battle. The corner of his lip twitched in annoyance at the giggle, a sound that was grating and penetrated deep. But other than the twitch, his expression remained impassive as he continued watching as Rosal taunted Chazin before his shrieking became higher in pitch. He looked at Chazin as his katana fell to the ground with a clatter that was easily drowned out by the shriek. It was beginning to irritate Diomedes, but not as much as it was affecting Chazin.

‘Chazin. Calm down.’ He snapped at the half breed, however it appeared that his words fell on deaf ears. He watched as Chazin began to change, to morph into something more demonic as his aura began to twist and become corrupt. When the brother finally realised what he had done, Diomedes gave him a rather flat, unfriendly look. He looked back at Chazin again, watching him warily. To Rosal, he remarked in a rather calm voice, “I was wrong about you… I thought you were being quite smart when you bide your time to learn what you could about your brother… but now… now I realise that you’re just being like a fucking idiot.” Diomedes didn’t often swear, especially in a serious situation like this, but he felt that he needed to emphasise just how stupid that move was, especially if Chazin was going to end up being completely out of control. He was careful to word it so that he wasn’t calling Rosal an idiot. Merely stating that he was being like one, because it was obvious that he had at least a couple of brain cells in his head. It just seemed like right now he wasn’t using them well.

Chazin looks around nonchalantly at the area, as if it were completely new to him. In a move far to quick to follow, he stands before Diomedes, walking around him in a circle. He sniffed around Diomedes, picking up a nonhuman scent. He didn't care, though as gave a large, toothy grin to Diomedes, showing off all of his razor sharp teeth. He turns to Rosal, crouching on the ground and placing his hands in front of him, as if he were some sort of animal. He was picking up a growing, malice filled energy from Rosal, and he didn't intend to let it be used on him. In another move that was too quick to follow, Chazin stand's behind Rosal with the demon's detached arm in his mouth. He spit it out, as if it were the most horrible thing he'd ever tasted. Chazin speaks, his voice sounding like there were multiple entities residing in his body.

"You taste disgusting... You make me wanna vomit."

He grins and kicks Rosal into the air, disappearing. Dozens of thudding sounds can be heard in mere seconds, meaning that Chazin was finally going all out and not restraining himself at all. Suddenly, Rosal rockets to the ground, creating a large, smoke filled crater upon impact. Chazin appears in front of the crater, an overjoyed grin on his face

"Thanks for letting me take control of his body! I've been trying to get him to listen to me and let me take over since we saw you! Damn brat, constantly holding me back."

His eyes shift from overjoyed to playful.

"Because you've done me this favor, I'll only kill you after that guy and I have a little fun with you~"

Rosal looks up with him in fear as he is picked up by the hair and lifted to face Chazin, or what seemed to be him with another entity currently controlling his body. His voice was one of the several that came out of his mouth.

"You up for some fun, Diomedes?~"

• Senior Staff
10 hours ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

He smiles at her, knowing full well that she wanted more. He did have a good sized amount where that came from, due to his own business. Her act of submission caught his attention and drew him in deeper. He snuck a quick, unnoticeable glance at her cleavage, seeing that they were remarkable for her size. She was rather small and petite, if you didn't count her breasts. Her hand on his thigh made his manhood throb slightly and start to slowly harden.

"I'll make yet another deal, then~ Forty thousand for the entire month. And we'll add five hundred to that with every month that you continue to work for me"

He grins and picks up her hand from his thigh, letting his own excitement diminish so that he could think clearly. He was talking business after all. He takes his drink and takes a small bit into his mouth before swallowing it and looking at Sophia's beautiful face once more. He could tell that she was under the age and shouldn't be drinking, but it wasn't his business, so he really didn't give a shit. He looks over her, watching her body movements to try and gauge her next action.

"That's my final offer, so it's a take it, or leave it~"

Sophia stopped for a moment to think. He was offering forty thousand for the month. At ten thousand a week, that was ten times the amount he had offered initially! When she said 'a few extra thousand dollars,' she was thinking maybe four to five thousand for the week. Perhaps she was better at negotiating than she thought, or perhaps this man was merely being generous for her sake. The only catch, it seemed, was that she would have to be stuck working for his studio for a whole month. She'd figured that not very many horny men would gather at an art studio and, for her mission, it would be far more convenient to work at a place where she could hook up more easily after her shift. Still, for this much money, working for Shez would greatly help her and put a lot of extra money in her hands as well which in turn would help her to set everything up. It also seemed as though he was willing to continue paying her beyond just one month if she needed more. 

She reached her soft hand out to shake Shez' with a bright smile. "Deal," she spoke again in her genial whisper. "But that's enough discussing boring old numbers. What do you say we go somewhere more private and continue our little negotiation with actions?" As she spoke, she gently pressed her lips against the side of his neck, giving him a soft kiss. She was ready to make this happen, to start her new life with the first man to fill her up sitting right here.

24 minutes ago, Aurafox1 said:

Sophia stopped for a moment to think. He was offering forty thousand for the month. At ten thousand a week, that was ten times the amount he had offered initially! When she said 'a few extra thousand dollars,' she was thinking maybe four to five thousand for the week. Perhaps she was better at negotiating than she thought, or perhaps this man was merely being generous for her sake. The only catch, it seemed, was that she would have to be stuck working for his studio for a whole month. She'd figured that not very many horny men would gather at an art studio and, for her mission, it would be far more convenient to work at a place where she could hook up more easily after her shift. Still, for this much money, working for Shez would greatly help her and put a lot of extra money in her hands as well which in turn would help her to set everything up. It also seemed as though he was willing to continue paying her beyond just one month if she needed more. 

She reached her soft hand out to shake Shez' with a bright smile. "Deal," she spoke again in her genial whisper. "But that's enough discussing boring old numbers. What do you say we go somewhere more private and continue our little negotiation with actions?" As she spoke, she gently pressed her lips against the side of his neck, giving him a soft kiss. She was ready to make this happen, to start her new life with the first man to fill her up sitting right here.

He chuckles softly and stands after she proposed taking it somewhere more private. Her kiss on his neck left a small feeling of fire on his neck, He knew that he had hooked her on this. How long she would want to work for him, he didn't know. But if he was sure the he knew her true goals, then he wouldn't have a problem helping her achieve it, with the many single men that arrived at the studio each day. He slips back on his coat before he takes her hand and leads her out, setting a fairly large bundle of money on the counter to pay for their expenses. His drinks weren't cheap, after all.

"Why don't we take this to your place, hmm?~"

As they stepped out of the pub, the wind whipped his hair around his face and dug into his skin, even through the thick black parka adorning his body. He looks down and her and smiles

"So, lead the way~"

6 hours ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

Chazin looks around nonchalantly at the area, as if it were completely new to him. In a move far to quick to follow, he stands before Diomedes, walking around him in a circle. He sniffed around Diomedes, picking up a nonhuman scent. He didn't care, though as gave a large, toothy grin to Diomedes, showing off all of his razor sharp teeth. He turns to Rosal, crouching on the ground and placing his hands in front of him, as if he were some sort of animal. He was picking up a growing, malice filled energy from Rosal, and he didn't intend to let it be used on him. In another move that was too quick to follow, Chazin stand's behind Rosal with the demon's detached arm in his mouth. He spit it out, as if it were the most horrible thing he'd ever tasted. Chazin speaks, his voice sounding like there were multiple entities residing in his body.

"You taste disgusting... You make me wanna vomit."

He grins and kicks Rosal into the air, disappearing. Dozens of thudding sounds can be heard in mere seconds, meaning that Chazin was finally going all out and not restraining himself at all. Suddenly, Rosal rockets to the ground, creating a large, smoke filled crater upon impact. Chazin appears in front of the crater, an overjoyed grin on his face

"Thanks for letting me take control of his body! I've been trying to get him to listen to me and let me take over since we saw you! Damn brat, constantly holding me back."

His eyes shift from overjoyed to playful.

"Because you've done me this favor, I'll only kill you after that guy and I have a little fun with you~"

Rosal looks up with him in fear as he is picked up by the hair and lifted to face Chazin, or what seemed to be him with another entity currently controlling his body. His voice was one of the several that came out of his mouth.

"You up for some fun, Diomedes?~"

Diomedes watched Chazin warily as the demon moved around him. He made no movement, as he wasn’t keen on attacking anyone unless they attacked him first. He tilted his head down at Chazin as the figure grinned at him. As always, his face remained impassive and devoid of expression to hide not only his feelings but his intentions as well. He then watched as Chazin crouched on the ground, staring at his brother. When he seemed to disappear, Diomedes looked up at Rosal to find that his arm had been detached and Chazin appeared to be trying to eat it. The Daedra had the flash thought that one of his wives would have delighted in such a move. He let out a breath through his nose as he watched Chazin beating the ever-loving shit out of Rosal before slamming him down into the ground to create a crater. Diomedes stepped forwards to the edge, looking down at the battered body lying in the centre. 

When Chazin addressed him by name, he twitched his head to the side to look towards Chazin, “That would depend on what kind of fun you’re wanting.” He replied. It was clear that Rosal had severely underestimated his brother, and had been foolish enough to provoke him to the point where he was completely unleashed. Due to the change he had undergone, Diomedes wasn’t entirely sure as to his intentions. He seemed to still recognise that Diomedes was not hostile towards him, which seemed to be a good thing. However he wasn’t sure if Chazin would be careless about harming innocent people around them. Luckily, if either of the two attempted to leave the field they would be trapped by the temporal bubble and frozen like everyone else, leaving them entirely at Diomedes’ mercy.

3 hours ago, Neptune said:

Diomedes watched Chazin warily as the demon moved around him. He made no movement, as he wasn’t keen on attacking anyone unless they attacked him first. He tilted his head down at Chazin as the figure grinned at him. As always, his face remained impassive and devoid of expression to hide not only his feelings but his intentions as well. He then watched as Chazin crouched on the ground, staring at his brother. When he seemed to disappear, Diomedes looked up at Rosal to find that his arm had been detached and Chazin appeared to be trying to eat it. The Daedra had the flash thought that one of his wives would have delighted in such a move. He let out a breath through his nose as he watched Chazin beating the ever-loving shit out of Rosal before slamming him down into the ground to create a crater. Diomedes stepped forwards to the edge, looking down at the battered body lying in the centre. 

When Chazin addressed him by name, he twitched his head to the side to look towards Chazin, “That would depend on what kind of fun you’re wanting.” He replied. It was clear that Rosal had severely underestimated his brother, and had been foolish enough to provoke him to the point where he was completely unleashed. Due to the change he had undergone, Diomedes wasn’t entirely sure as to his intentions. He seemed to still recognise that Diomedes was not hostile towards him, which seemed to be a good thing. However he wasn’t sure if Chazin would be careless about harming innocent people around them. Luckily, if either of the two attempted to leave the field they would be trapped by the temporal bubble and frozen like everyone else, leaving them entirely at Diomedes’ mercy.

Chazin, or what seemed to be him, grinned and shook Rosal around by his hair like a ragdoll. Rosal's arm was almost halfway healed, and was trying to beat on his now seven foot four brother. Unfortunately for him, he could only hit his arms, and even attempting that was like being completely human and punching a brick wall. Chazin smiles and gripped Rosal's hair even tighter. He looks at Diomedes with a passive stare as he asked what kind of fun he was talking about

"Chazin's been keeping his sexual urges pent up for a good year. This young demon male might serve as a good catalyst to release this frustration~"

He smiles and pulls Rosal up to eye level with him, his long tongue snaking out and licking his lips. He shuddered softly at the taste of Rosal's lips and his smile grows

"Yes, he'll do very nicely~"

He looks back to Diomedes and hold Rosal directly in front of him. Rosal was too busy trying to release himself from Chazin's grasp to actually pay attention to the conversation, but he did get the point of what Chazin was planning on doing to him.

"Quit squirming, you little half-pint~"

Chazin brings up a fist and punches Rosal directly in the sternum, cracking it and knocking the wind out of Rosal. Chazin chuckles with glee

Diomedes just stared back at Chazin when he spoke of his intentions. He completely ignored Rosal for a few moments, as his gaze was only on the demon standing in front of him, taller than even he was now. Rosal was like a helpless little puppy up against his brother and, honestly, it was his own fault. If he had not pushed Chazin to this point, none of this would be happening. And people such as he often didn’t learn their lesson unless it was taught in a particularly humiliating fashion. Of course, Diomedes would prefer not to get involved in any family drama here, although his position and the fact that he was already known to Chazin and had a certain reputation, he couldn’t just act against his own character and walk away. Besides, he if let Chazin out of his sight, then who knew what kind of damage he could do to innocent people. At least here he would not only be distracted, but teaching his brother a lesson in humility. Diomedes was rather relieved, and comforted, by the thought that neither of the two knew the truth, and only new the mask which he wrapped himself with.

“Something tells me that this really isn’t your lucky day, Rosal.” Diomedes said, the corner of his lips curving in a smirk. He then added, “You really shouldn’t have pushed your brother like that. Because now it seems like you’re going to get a taste of your own medicine.” He fell silent as he watched the smaller demon gasp for breath that had been robbed from him. In this situation, Rosal’s healing ability was definitely going to work against him. Chazin could do as much damage as he wanted, and Rosal would recover from each and every wound. Yes. Things had definitely taken a turn for the worst for the smaller demon.

5 hours ago, Neptune said:

Diomedes just stared back at Chazin when he spoke of his intentions. He completely ignored Rosal for a few moments, as his gaze was only on the demon standing in front of him, taller than even he was now. Rosal was like a helpless little puppy up against his brother and, honestly, it was his own fault. If he had not pushed Chazin to this point, none of this would be happening. And people such as he often didn’t learn their lesson unless it was taught in a particularly humiliating fashion. Of course, Diomedes would prefer not to get involved in any family drama here, although his position and the fact that he was already known to Chazin and had a certain reputation, he couldn’t just act against his own character and walk away. Besides, he if let Chazin out of his sight, then who knew what kind of damage he could do to innocent people. At least here he would not only be distracted, but teaching his brother a lesson in humility. Diomedes was rather relieved, and comforted, by the thought that neither of the two knew the truth, and only new the mask which he wrapped himself with.

“Something tells me that this really isn’t your lucky day, Rosal.” Diomedes said, the corner of his lips curving in a smirk. He then added, “You really shouldn’t have pushed your brother like that. Because now it seems like you’re going to get a taste of your own medicine.” He fell silent as he watched the smaller demon gasp for breath that had been robbed from him. In this situation, Rosal’s healing ability was definitely going to work against him. Chazin could do as much damage as he wanted, and Rosal would recover from each and every wound. Yes. Things had definitely taken a turn for the worst for the smaller demon.

He watched as Diomedes spoke, a small smirk forming on his face as well. Rosal's arm was fully healed now, and was pointed directly at Chazin's face with the palm facing outwards. Rosal had a smug little grin on his face, as if he had found a way to gain the upper hand. His hand was gone in a single invisible movement, now in the possession of Chazin's left hand as Chazin whips it across his face. Rosal looks at him with a mixture of pure hatred and fear.

"D-damn you!!"

Chazin laughs and headbutts Rosal, leaving a red mark on his forehead.

"Already done, pipsqueak~"

Chazin looks to Diomedes a grin on his face. His eyes flashed a brilliant blue before going back to their pitch black color

"So, what do you say?~ Wanna have some fun with this brat?~"

The Daedra watched, feeling slight amusement when Rosal attempted to get the upper hand over his brother and failed, miserably. What made it even amusing, was that Rosal looked so smug before he attempted his attack and was easily overpowered by Chazin. His overconfidence had been his downfall and now he was going to be punished. Diomedes crossed his arms, once again leaning his weight on a single leg as he looked back at Chazin, noticing the flash of blue before his eyes turned black once again. Clearly the more mild mannered Chazin was still in there, somewhere. 

In response to the question, Diomedes shrugged one of his shoulders, “Why not?” He then looked back at Rosal before he snorted softly in amusement, “It’s a shame we don’t have any pretty or frilly little skirts. Because I think he would just look perfect.” He then let out a low, dark chuckle as he continued smirking at Rosal as the demon was completely helpless in the grip of his brother.

• Senior Staff
On 2/18/2018 at 12:14, ShuyaHideaki said:

He chuckles softly and stands after she proposed taking it somewhere more private. Her kiss on his neck left a small feeling of fire on his neck, He knew that he had hooked her on this. How long she would want to work for him, he didn't know. But if he was sure the he knew her true goals, then he wouldn't have a problem helping her achieve it, with the many single men that arrived at the studio each day. He slips back on his coat before he takes her hand and leads her out, setting a fairly large bundle of money on the counter to pay for their expenses. His drinks weren't cheap, after all.

"Why don't we take this to your place, hmm?~"

As they stepped out of the pub, the wind whipped his hair around his face and dug into his skin, even through the thick black parka adorning his body. He looks down and her and smiles

"So, lead the way~"

Sophia appreciated the gesture of paying for her drinks. She wasn't quite comfortable with the idea of bringing this man to her home, though. Her apartment was barely large enough for one person and she certainly wouldn't consider it private considering how easily you could hear into the other rooms. It was far from the ideal place for intimacy. "I think a motel might be more fitting, don't you?" She slowly stood up and pulled her jacket over her top, but still leaving it unzipped in much the same way she did while jogging, but now it was to seek out a whole new type of attention. 

"Got any preferences?" She followed Shez out of the building.

10 hours ago, Neptune said:

The Daedra watched, feeling slight amusement when Rosal attempted to get the upper hand over his brother and failed, miserably. What made it even amusing, was that Rosal looked so smug before he attempted his attack and was easily overpowered by Chazin. His overconfidence had been his downfall and now he was going to be punished. Diomedes crossed his arms, once again leaning his weight on a single leg as he looked back at Chazin, noticing the flash of blue before his eyes turned black once again. Clearly the more mild mannered Chazin was still in there, somewhere. 

In response to the question, Diomedes shrugged one of his shoulders, “Why not?” He then looked back at Rosal before he snorted softly in amusement, “It’s a shame we don’t have any pretty or frilly little skirts. Because I think he would just look perfect.” He then let out a low, dark chuckle as he continued smirking at Rosal as the demon was completely helpless in the grip of his brother.

"Oh, goody~ Looks like the Daedra's coming out to play~"

He chuckles softly at Diomedes' remark, knowing full well that Chazin could help with that. He looks at Diomedes and gives him a sly smirk

"Oh, don't worry~ I'm pretty sure that Chazin's got something stored in that dark, depraved mind of his~"
He almost looks in pity at his own body as he says this. He shakes his head before dismissing his own thoughts. He thinks for a second, looking up at the Daedric General with curiosity.

"Is there any way that you can take us somewhere more private? I want this little pipsqueak to feel even more trapped than he does now~"

Rosal had given up fighting at this point and could only stare and whimper in horror as the two other entities discussed his next bout of torture.

"Wh-what the h-hell are you?!"

Chazin looked at him with a look that signified pure evil

"Just something that you shouldn't have drawn out of Chazin~ Now, you're going to learn of something even more degrading than Hell~"

7 hours ago, Aurafox1 said:

Sophia appreciated the gesture of paying for her drinks. She wasn't quite comfortable with the idea of bringing this man to her home, though. Her apartment was barely large enough for one person and she certainly wouldn't consider it private considering how easily you could hear into the other rooms. It was far from the ideal place for intimacy. "I think a motel might be more fitting, don't you?" She slowly stood up and pulled her jacket over her top, but still leaving it unzipped in much the same way she did while jogging, but now it was to seek out a whole new type of attention. 

"Got any preferences?" She followed Shez out of the building.

He thinks for a second at her question before linking her arm in his. He nods and remembers a nice hotel deeper into the city.

"I guess that I could rent out a suite for the night, if that's fine with you."

He smiles at her and waits for her to agree with or deny his suggestion. He looked over her once more, finding that she was purposefully showing off her body to him and possibly anyone that might be looking her way. It was obvious that she was now trying to attract attention to herself, most likely the work of the alcohol running through the poor girl's system. He chuckles softly to himself as he thinks about this. She was a rather strange girl, after all, and it certainly wouldn't surprise him if she dropped her cold, shy demeanor more often like this around other males. If so, then she would have a hay day with all of his studio members. Most of them weren't even bad looking at all.

"Or we could just head to a normal motel, if that's what you'd like~"

Edited by ShuyaHideaki

“Oh… good.” Diomedes said in reference to Chazin having something in his dark, depraved mind. Regardless as to whether he was in his full demon mode or not, Diomedes was not surprised that Chazin had a kinky little soul hidden underneath the facade. Most people did. But some were kinkier than others. And he could definitely picture Rosal wearing a cute little skirt. He was snapped out of his thoughts by the demons question, and he turned his head to look at Chazin. The only place he knew was the hotel basement where he had raped Sophia. It would be the perfect place, especially since the receptionist was still fast asleep at her desk. But either way he would easily be able to hide his presence from her. He most certainly wasn’t going to take them back to the Promiscuous Palace. He didn’t want either of them to find out about what was hiding there. So the basement of the hotel was the only place.

He tilted his head back to Rosal as he demanded of Chazin to know what he was, only to be told the obvious. Diomedes snorted softly, “You brought this on yourself, Rosal. If you play with fire, you’re going to get burnt. You wouldn’t properly learn your lesson otherwise.” He told the smaller demon. He then looked at Chazin, “Let’s return to that little hotel basement. That’s the perfect little place.” He said, glancing behind him to where neither of the two demons could see as he noticed a flicker of dark movement. He then turned back before saying, “I’m going to shift us, now.” He then dimensionally moved the three of them, moving them to the basement so that they could continue having fun in peace.

2 hours ago, Neptune said:

“Oh… good.” Diomedes said in reference to Chazin having something in his dark, depraved mind. Regardless as to whether he was in his full demon mode or not, Diomedes was not surprised that Chazin had a kinky little soul hidden underneath the facade. Most people did. But some were kinkier than others. And he could definitely picture Rosal wearing a cute little skirt. He was snapped out of his thoughts by the demons question, and he turned his head to look at Chazin. The only place he knew was the hotel basement where he had raped Sophia. It would be the perfect place, especially since the receptionist was still fast asleep at her desk. But either way he would easily be able to hide his presence from her. He most certainly wasn’t going to take them back to the Promiscuous Palace. He didn’t want either of them to find out about what was hiding there. So the basement of the hotel was the only place.

He tilted his head back to Rosal as he demanded of Chazin to know what he was, only to be told the obvious. Diomedes snorted softly, “You brought this on yourself, Rosal. If you play with fire, you’re going to get burnt. You wouldn’t properly learn your lesson otherwise.” He told the smaller demon. He then looked at Chazin, “Let’s return to that little hotel basement. That’s the perfect little place.” He said, glancing behind him to where neither of the two demons could see as he noticed a flicker of dark movement. He then turned back before saying, “I’m going to shift us, now.” He then dimensionally moved the three of them, moving them to the basement so that they could continue having fun in peace.

As they arrived in the basement, Chazin throws Rosal onto his back on the table in the middle of the room, small rectangles forming around his arms and legs that curled up from the table and connected together, as if strapping him to the table

"Now... Let's see... Ah! Here it is~"

He holds out his hand, not even needing to say the Summon ID of the pink short skirt as it simply materializes in his hand. He tosses it to Diomedes.

"I remember when he screwed that lass three years ago~ She was a fine one~"

He smiles and looks down at the squirming Rosal, who didn't seem to be able to escape from the restraints. Just in case, Chazin walked over, scratching a small symbol on each restraint that started to glow and make the restraints tighter.

"There, now he certainly can't escape~ Now what do you say we start this little session?~"

• Senior Staff
On 2/19/2018 at 23:59, ShuyaHideaki said:

He thinks for a second at her question before linking her arm in his. He nods and remembers a nice hotel deeper into the city.

"I guess that I could rent out a suite for the night, if that's fine with you."

He smiles at her and waits for her to agree with or deny his suggestion. He looked over her once more, finding that she was purposefully showing off her body to him and possibly anyone that might be looking her way. It was obvious that she was now trying to attract attention to herself, most likely the work of the alcohol running through the poor girl's system. He chuckles softly to himself as he thinks about this. She was a rather strange girl, after all, and it certainly wouldn't surprise him if she dropped her cold, shy demeanor more often like this around other males. If so, then she would have a hay day with all of his studio members. Most of them weren't even bad looking at all.

"Or we could just head to a normal motel, if that's what you'd like~"

Sophia smiled warmly and looked up at Shez as he locked arms with her. Having never gone this far out of her comfort zone, she wasn't quite sure what kind of etiquette was expected of her. She really hadn't thought ahead much at all beyond just having sex. She was a little embarrassed, but Shez seemed to be surprisingly patient with her, which certainly helped her to relax. "Well, it's your choice in the end, if you really want to come to my apartment, we can make it work, but you've gotta know that it's not exactly the best-equipped place for privacy..." She blushed softly as she trailed off, somehow, the idea of getting fucked in her own private apartment turned her on as well, especially the thought that her neighbors might be able to hear her moans. Still, Shez was her first client. It was his preferences that she would have to play to. If he wanted it, she could fuck him right where they stood. It was part of Diomedes' command that she was required to seek out cock whenever and wherever she could. On the other hand, if he would prefer to keep things private then a suite would be a perfectly viable option, so long as he was willing to pay the cost. 

"It's your choice where we do it, sir." She grinned excitedly as she tightened her own grip around his arm and beamed up at him. "Is there anywhere in particular you've wanted to fuck? You're paying for my services, after all. The least I could do is offer to get fucked in the place of your choice." She commented, her eyes already wandering along the people they walked by, basking in the thrill of almost every eye staring at her body. She was going to make every single one of those men very happy one night. Perhaps she might even experiment with some of the pretty women that she'd noticed eyeing her as well. 

5 hours ago, Aurafox1 said:

Sophia smiled warmly and looked up at Shez as he locked arms with her. Having never gone this far out of her comfort zone, she wasn't quite sure what kind of etiquette was expected of her. She really hadn't thought ahead much at all beyond just having sex. She was a little embarrassed, but Shez seemed to be surprisingly patient with her, which certainly helped her to relax. "Well, it's your choice in the end, if you really want to come to my apartment, we can make it work, but you've gotta know that it's not exactly the best-equipped place for privacy..." She blushed softly as she trailed off, somehow, the idea of getting fucked in her own private apartment turned her on as well, especially the thought that her neighbors might be able to hear her moans. Still, Shez was her first client. It was his preferences that she would have to play to. If he wanted it, she could fuck him right where they stood. It was part of Diomedes' command that she was required to seek out cock whenever and wherever she could. On the other hand, if he would prefer to keep things private then a suite would be a perfectly viable option, so long as he was willing to pay the cost. 

"It's your choice where we do it, sir." She grinned excitedly as she tightened her own grip around his arm and beamed up at him. "Is there anywhere in particular you've wanted to fuck? You're paying for my services, after all. The least I could do is offer to get fucked in the place of your choice." She commented, her eyes already wandering along the people they walked by, basking in the thrill of almost every eye staring at her body. She was going to make every single one of those men very happy one night. Perhaps she might even experiment with some of the pretty women that she'd noticed eyeing her as well. 

He chuckles softly and shakes his head at the mention of her apartment. Most didn't tend to be good for having intimate company, as he knew for a fact when he lived in one himself. He looks down at her with an oddly kind look. One that wouldn't be expected from the typical person who would pay for what would seemingly be prostitution. He starts walking at a leisurely pace, as if testing out her own patience. He could tell that she was looking at all the people wandering by them. It sort of excited him as well, having never been looked at in such a jealous way by some of the males passing by. Most of them were most likely married, as could be told by the telltale ring embellishing their ring fingers. He pulls a cigarette box out of his pocket, placing in his mouth and then lighting it with a match. He takes a small drag on it and holds the open out to Sophia

"I think that we should stick with the suite, then. I like to keep my intimacy private~"

He smiles when she mentions the fact that he could basically take her wherever he wanted. He shakes his head, seeing as it wouldn't be the first time he'd almost been caught for indecent exposure, but that was the one time that he'd been drunk off of his ass. He wasn't a complete animal, though, and liked to have a bit of class. After all, he did have some things that he could pick up from the closet in the suite.

• Senior Staff

"Alright then, would you lead me to the suite you have in mind?" She continued to smile, pressing her body up against his. She hadn't stayed in a suite since she was a child. Ever since she moved to Blackberry falls, she hadn't been able to afford much of anything. She had every intention of fulfilling the order Diomedes had made for her. She was going to pleasure every man in the city. Part of that, she knew, would involve experimenting with a lot of kinks that she probably had never considered before. She found her eyes wandering back up Shez's body. Just what did he have planned to do with her once he got his hands on her? He seemed like he was a gentle guy, but she knew that people can completely change in the bed. He could be a lunatic for all she knew, but that idea only sent a chill throughout her body that excited her more. In god knew how long, she would be completely at this man's mercy, and he wouldn't even know just how little say she had on the matter. She was going to do whatever this man wanted from her, regardless of how insane it was. She was bound to get into all kinds of situations with mindsets like this in the near future, she would probably even get in trouble, but it was her purpose to use her body to make the world smile, one person at a time.

Kaylaen pulled out his phone and blearily stared at the time, before he winced. He should really start heading to the bus stop so that he could catch a ride home, where he will crash out on his bed before waking up the next morning alone. Luckily he didn’t have work tomorrow. He had taken Boxing Day off at the very least. He tucked his phone back into his pocket, before picking up his glass and knocking it back. He then put the now empty glass down on the table with a firm tap. He then let out a breath through his nose, relishing the smoky taste on his tongue. He slipped off of the stool and turned around to leave the bar. His black eyes wandered over to the group in the corner. Some of them were now unconscious, laying their heads on their arms on the table in front of them. The others, however, were still singing their rowdy songs. Now that Kaylaen was slightly buzzing, he wasn’t as bothered by it as when he had first walked in. Clearly the alcohol had made him more tolerant. It would explain why no one was annoyed at the singing when he had first walked in here.

He gave a small smile, before he almost stumbled his way to the front door of the bar. His steps were a little unsteady, and it made him wonder just how drunk he was. He then found that he didn’t particularly care. At least it had stopped that stream of depressing thoughts. So at the very least he could pretend to be happy. He put his hand against the door and stepped out of the warm bar and into the freezing cold night. Thankfully, due to the alcohol in his system he could no longer feel the bitter cold wind that tugged at him like invisible fingers. However when he walked a few paces he came to a stop and leaned against the wall of the bar. He looked up the street one end, and saw that it looked relatively empty. He went into his back pocket and pulled up a spliff that he had rolled that morning to have after work while waiting for the bus. He couldn’t quite be arsed getting there just yet, so he put he put it between his lips before pulling out a lighter and lit it. It was a complete blunt, as he couldn’t stand the ones with tobacco in it. Not only did it taste foul to his exceptionally sensitive palate, but it would also reduce the effectiveness of his taste and he replied upon it with his job. It was one of the things that made him such a good cook. He took a long pull of the blunt before sighing it out, causing a large cloud of mist that surrounded him for a moment before being wiped away by the wind.

[Moved to Side Story: A Hard Lesson]

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 21:14, Neptune said:

Time: 21:58

Lydia nodded absently as she listened to Luck speak about this world he claimed to be from. As she listened, she took the chance to eat the food on her plate as she frowned slightly. If the history of his world was going to be similar, it wouldn’t prove anything. About the only thing that he said he was confident in was that there was no non-human intelligent life in his world. Lydia still couldn’t picture a world like that. By the time he had finished his explanation, she put her steak knife and fork down on the plate bedside each other. She then watched as Luck seemed to concentrate on something.

Her eyes almost bulged from her eye sockets when some kind of mosquito with a humanoid-like body appeared beside him. It was perhaps not the best idea for Luck to have done that, as Lydia was not used to dealing with anything so unusual. She may have had non-human friends but she had never encountered one of the princes of hell. Lydia was not one to deal with the supernatural so she was completely unprepared. She let out a scream of surprise and fright, before she got up and bolted from the dining room and into the kitchen. She pressed herself against the wall, her eyes still wide and her heart hammering in her chest like a rapid drum. She was scared witless. This stranger, this person that she had invited into her home because she had felt sympathy for his situation, had decided to summon a prince of hell without even warning her beforehand. She found herself praying to whatever Gods existed that they would keep her safe. Despite the fact that it was completely legal, she had never bought herself a gun for personal protection. Now she was regretting it because she would have given anything to feel the cool reassuring metal of a gun in her hands.

Time: 10:00 PM (22:00)

I became stunned for Lydia to run away with fear at the sight of my Persona and I quickly discard the image from my head to make Beelzebub disappear from this world. I look at Lydia shaking with fear as she clings to that wall and I felt guilty for frightening her since I didn't expect a reaction due to my lack of knowledge of this world lacking any Persona like my world. I grit my teeth for not taking that into precaution as I felt really worried about her health since she looked very scared and I couldn't think straight from her reaction.

"C-Calm down Lydia, it was just a Persona under my control and he wasn't going to hurt you." I explain, softly.

I wanted so badly to approach her and just make her feel better but I knew that was a big mistake so I decided to stay put and relax myself so she wouldn't feel all the negativity around me. I took a deep breath to release the stress while looking at her a lot calmer and thinking a bit straight since this is her first time encountering the godly entity judging from her reaction.

"I am sorry Lydia...I didn't mean to scare you.." I apologize deeply.

I glance down the table as I ask her forgiveness but I knew I mess up badly since she was probably scared of my power and losing what little trust I had with her. I close my eyes as I waited to hear her telling to get out, and forcing me to walk on my own without her guidance. I felt like a small child as I took the responsibility for my action and accept whatever punishment she had.

6 hours ago, Aurafox1 said:

"Alright then, would you lead me to the suite you have in mind?" She continued to smile, pressing her body up against his. She hadn't stayed in a suite since she was a child. Ever since she moved to Blackberry falls, she hadn't been able to afford much of anything. She had every intention of fulfilling the order Diomedes had made for her. She was going to pleasure every man in the city. Part of that, she knew, would involve experimenting with a lot of kinks that she probably had never considered before. She found her eyes wandering back up Shez's body. Just what did he have planned to do with her once he got his hands on her? He seemed like he was a gentle guy, but she knew that people can completely change in the bed. He could be a lunatic for all she knew, but that idea only sent a chill throughout her body that excited her more. In god knew how long, she would be completely at this man's mercy, and he wouldn't even know just how little say she had on the matter. She was going to do whatever this man wanted from her, regardless of how insane it was. She was bound to get into all kinds of situations with mindsets like this in the near future, she would probably even get in trouble, but it was her purpose to use her body to make the world smile, one person at a time.

Shez smiles, feeling her eyes roam his body as she seemed to contemplate... Something. He shrugged it off and continued walking, spotting another bar in the distance, with a rather drunk looking male in front of it smoking a blunt. Chazin chuckled softly, trying to remember how it felt to take a nice toke off of a spliff. He looks at the figure as they walked, finding a rather interesting idea crossing his mind. He leans down to Sophia, whispering in her ear. His tone had an almost pleading sound to it.

"If he takes any interest in you, would you like to include him in tonight's fun?~"

He smiles and looks into her eyes, his icy blue orbs sparkling under the light of the overhead streetlights. He continued leading her forward, drawing nearer and nearer to the drunken man

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up