• Senior Staff
On 2/22/2018 at 23:22, ShuyaHideaki said:

Shez smiles, feeling her eyes roam his body as she seemed to contemplate... Something. He shrugged it off and continued walking, spotting another bar in the distance, with a rather drunk looking male in front of it smoking a blunt. Chazin chuckled softly, trying to remember how it felt to take a nice toke off of a spliff. He looks at the figure as they walked, finding a rather interesting idea crossing his mind. He leans down to Sophia, whispering in her ear. His tone had an almost pleading sound to it.

"If he takes any interest in you, would you like to include him in tonight's fun?~"

He smiles and looks into her eyes, his icy blue orbs sparkling under the light of the overhead streetlights. He continued leading her forward, drawing nearer and nearer to the drunken man

Sophia could feel her face growing hot at just the idea Shez seemed to be suggesting. She hadn't even considered the possibility of her first client asking for a threesome. After escaping the almost trance-like effect of Shez's eyes, her own eyes began to scan the man he was subtly pulling her closer to. The man seemed much older than her and fairly rugged, almost creepy in a way. He looked like the type of person who would try to molest you if you weren't careful around him. Under the circumstances, she wasn't quite in a position to deny Shez's request, even if he was only teasing. She recalled the incredible feelings she experienced with the solid visions Diomedes had implanted into her mind. She wanted to experience that again. She wanted to be the center of attention, being penetrated from all angles, one after another filling her up. The corners of her lips curled up into a smile.

"Is that what you want? Because I could certainly make that happen." She returned the favor, if he was only teasing then her response would likely be interpreted as further teasing, but if it was a serious question, it was a serious answer. Such an experience would be incredibly fulfilling, and thanks to the alcohol, she was more than capable of stepping further out of her comfort zone. Still, if they did try a threesome, would it be with a random man like this, or would he try to seek out someone more interesting?

5 hours ago, Aurafox1 said:

Sophia could feel her face growing hot at just the idea Shez seemed to be suggesting. She hadn't even considered the possibility of her first client asking for a threesome. After escaping the almost trance-like effect of Shez's eyes, her own eyes began to scan the man he was subtly pulling her closer to. The man seemed much older than her and fairly rugged, almost creepy in a way. He looked like the type of person who would try to molest you if you weren't careful around him. Under the circumstances, she wasn't quite in a position to deny Shez's request, even if he was only teasing. She recalled the incredible feelings she experienced with the solid visions Diomedes had implanted into her mind. She wanted to experience that again. She wanted to be the center of attention, being penetrated from all angles, one after another filling her up. The corners of her lips curled up into a smile.

"Is that what you want? Because I could certainly make that happen." She returned the favor, if he was only teasing then her response would likely be interpreted as further teasing, but if it was a serious question, it was a serious answer. Such an experience would be incredibly fulfilling, and thanks to the alcohol, she was more than capable of stepping further out of her comfort zone. Still, if they did try a threesome, would it be with a random man like this, or would he try to seek out someone more interesting?

"Good, it's settled, then."

Shez smiles and stands straight, continuing to walk forwards until they were only a few steps away from the man. He seemed almost like a teenager, though one with a keen eye could tell that he was an adult. He smelled similar to what he caught outside of the supposedly "haunted" hotel the night before. He was almost surprised the his heightened sense of smell could pick it up through the scent of the booze and pot. AS they walked ever closer, they slowed down, letting him get a good view of Sophia as they walked closer. He knew that it was sort of cruel to suddenly change plans on her, but she did want to know everything about his fantasies. And this would be something that he'd wanted for a very, very long time. He'd always wanted to double team a woman, but he'd never found anyone that might peak this interest, not even friends. He smiles and stops in front of the man, acting as if he was searching for something. He leans down and whispers in her ears once more.

"Go ahead~ Ask him if he'd like to join our little party~"

• Senior Staff

Once again, Sophia's heart was pounding rapidly. This wasn't at all what she was expecting to do tonight, but that was a huge part of exactly why this life was going to be so thrilling. She looked the boyish man from head to toe. He was a few inches taller than her and he seemed to have an almost feminine quality to his face, which she found particularly adorable. The more she looked at the drunken boy, the more she knew she had to get him in on the action. She subtly licked her lips as she stepped up to him before her lips returned to the seductive smile they had been curled into before. "Hi there, sweetheart." She spoke out to him, leaning over slightly and making sure Shez had a good view of her ass which was hugged tightly by her form-fitting jeans. This also served another purpose as it gave the boy a perfect view of her cleavage in much the same way she positioned herself before Shez.

"You seem stressed," she commented, making sure to step up close to him, but not quite close enough to invade his personal space, but close enough that she could reach out and touch him if he gave any signs it was okay. "Whatever the problem, I'm sure my friend and I can help." She gave him a wink, placing her hand on her chest as she spoke. "I'm willing to do anything to make a cute boy like you feel better." She wasn't sure if she should charge the boy or not. It was part of Shez's fantasy, and he was paying her a lot already, so maybe she shouldn't demand any compensation. It might only discourage him, after all, so she decided against asking for money from this boy. She was going to make this boy the luckiest he's ever been.

• Love 1

• Community Administrator
On 23/02/2018 at 1:25 AM, lVergill said:

Time: 10:00 PM (22:00)

I became stunned for Lydia to run away with fear at the sight of my Persona and I quickly discard the image from my head to make Beelzebub disappear from this world. I look at Lydia shaking with fear as she clings to that wall and I felt guilty for frightening her since I didn't expect a reaction due to my lack of knowledge of this world lacking any Persona like my world. I grit my teeth for not taking that into precaution as I felt really worried about her health since she looked very scared and I couldn't think straight from her reaction.

"C-Calm down Lydia, it was just a Persona under my control and he wasn't going to hurt you." I explain, softly.

I wanted so badly to approach her and just make her feel better but I knew that was a big mistake so I decided to stay put and relax myself so she wouldn't feel all the negativity around me. I took a deep breath to release the stress while looking at her a lot calmer and thinking a bit straight since this is her first time encountering the godly entity judging from her reaction.

"I am sorry Lydia...I didn't mean to scare you.." I apologize deeply.

I glance down the table as I ask her forgiveness but I knew I mess up badly since she was probably scared of my power and losing what little trust I had with her. I close my eyes as I waited to hear her telling to get out, and forcing me to walk on my own without her guidance. I felt like a small child as I took the responsibility for my action and accept whatever punishment she had.

Time: 22:01

“J-just keep it away from me!” Lydia told him, still trembling violently in fear. She had never seen anything like it in her life and right now, she didn’t know if she wanted to ever again. But then she was still in the intense state of shock which caused her to perhaps say things she might not exactly mean later on. Her heart was hammering in her chest, the flow of blood sounding unnaturally loud in her ears. Now that the hideous figure was gone, Lydia was trying to calm herself down but she wasn’t dealing with it too well. She looked over at Luck and said, “I… need a drink.” 

She then left him sitting alone as she moved down the hall to disappear into the study. She went into the garage where she kept a small stash of alcohol that she rarely touched. It was usually only kept for emergencies or special occasions. While this wasn’t a special occasion, she felt that this was an emergency. Clearly Luck had a very interesting past that involved a lot of wild things that she could either not be able to comprehend, or think of him as some kind of embellishing storyteller. Lydia opened the cabinet where the bottles were stored, picking out a bottle of vodka before she closed it again. She then went back to the dining room, ignoring her guest at first as she picked up a shot glass from its place on the display case. She then sat back down in her seat, giving him a look that clearly told him to be quiet for the moment. 

She gripped the lid of the vodka, twisting it and causing the seal with break with a snap that seemed unnaturally loud in the room. She then poured the clear liquid into the glass, filling it right to the top. She then put the bottle down, before picking up the shot glass and knocking it back in one go. The liquid seemed to kick her in the back of the throat, before burning as it went down before it settled to create a cheery little fire in her stomach. She let out a long breath, before coughing a few times. But despite that, she poured herself another shot and drank it down. Then she looked at Luck for the first time since leaving the room, “Just… what… the fuck was that?” She demanded.

Kaylaen looked up when he suddenly realised that there were a couple of figures close to him. His eyes focused themselves on the young woman, who had a pretty face and a very lush and inviting body that he wondered if it was as warm and soft as it looked. His eyes then looked over at the male, noticing the distinguishing ears and tail that he had. He was quite handsome, and certainly caught Kaylaen’s eyes. They were a remarkably handsome couple. Then to his surprise, the female directly addressed him, calling him a sweetheart which made him blush slightly as her voice was warm and seductive. He gulped slightly when she seemed to lean over slightly, causing his eyes to be drawn to her perfect cleavage which were so hypnotic that Kaylaen couldn’t pull his eyes away. 

He realised that she was quite close to him, but he wasn’t objecting to that fact. Despite how drunk, he noticed that she had a rather exotic scent around her, one he found compelling. It made him want more of it. Her words slowly registered in his mind, and he gave a slight nod of his head, “I am quite stressed…” He admitted, pausing to take a pull of the joint he was smoking before saying, “I… would love any help to get me-” He was interrupted by a slight hiccup, “-feel better.” The more rational part of his mind would normally be telling him that perhaps going off with two complete strangers so late at night while in such a vulnerable state was not a good idea in the slightest. However the alcohol had dulled his wits enough to let him easily agree to the beautiful woman’s proposal without thinking that there was anything wrong.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Neptune said:

Time: 22:01

“J-just keep it away from me!” Lydia told him, still trembling violently in fear. She had never seen anything like it in her life and right now, she didn’t know if she wanted to ever again. But then she was still in the intense state of shock which caused her to perhaps say things she might not exactly mean later on. Her heart was hammering in her chest, the flow of blood sounding unnaturally loud in her ears. Now that the hideous figure was gone, Lydia was trying to calm herself down but she wasn’t dealing with it too well. She looked over at Luck and said, “I… need a drink.” 

She then left him sitting alone as she moved down the hall to disappear into the study. She went into the garage where she kept a small stash of alcohol that she rarely touched. It was usually only kept for emergencies or special occasions. While this wasn’t a special occasion, she felt that this was an emergency. Clearly, Luck had a very interesting past that involved a lot of wild things that she could either not be able to comprehend or think of him as some kind of embellishing storyteller. Lydia opened the cabinet where the bottles were stored, picking out a bottle of vodka before she closed it again. She then went back to the dining room, ignoring her guest at first as she picked up a shot glass from its place in the display case. She then sat back down in her seat, giving him a look that clearly told him to be quiet for the moment. 

She gripped the lid of the vodka, twisting it and causing the seal with a break with a snap that seemed unnaturally loud in the room. She then poured the clear liquid into the glass, filling it right to the top. She then put the bottle down, before picking up the shot glass and knocking it back in one go. The liquid seemed to kick her in the back of the throat, before burning as it went down before it settled to create a cheery little fire in her stomach. She let out a long breath, before coughing a few times. But despite that, she poured herself another shot and drank it down. Then she looked at Luck for the first time since leaving the room, “Just… what… the fuck was that?” She demanded.

"A-A drink?" I ask, stun.

I became a bit taken back by her answer as she just left me in the dining room and leaving me hanging with confusion. I just look down the hall where she left as I became dumbfounded by her strange course of action and became worried about her state of mind causing a shock. I could hear noises coming down the hallway as I scratch my head at Lydia and suddenly she just came back with a bottle of vodka. I put my hand on my mouth at what I am seeing and Lydia grabs a shot glass from the display since this was too unbelievable to watch. 

"Lydia, don't you th-"

Lydia shot me a look which I nervously smile and laugh since I couldn't stop a woman when it comes to their drink, just like my step-sister. She began opening the bottle of vodka by her lonesome and nervously watching her removing the lid. Lydia manages to pull it off and pouring herself the liquid into the shot glass which I expected to be a slow drink down the hatch, it wasn't. She took that sucker in one gulp which made me scream internally while my eyes widen to see her pull such stun and coughing after drinking the whole things which was to be expected. Even so, Lydia didn't learn her lesson as she pours another shot and drinking that too like water which made me rethink about what I just did. 

D-Did I break her?...

I see Lydia slowly turn to me for the first time beside the angry glance from before and smiling at her strange behavior while slowly regaining my composure. She demanded answers and I think she looks drunk since I never heard Lydia curse before.

"I don't think that's the problem, you need to lay down on your bed Lydia. You are clearly drunk and I do apologize for bringing my power into this." I spoke.

7 hours ago, Neptune said:

Kaylaen looked up when he suddenly realised that there were a couple of figures close to him. His eyes focused themselves on the young woman, who had a pretty face and a very lush and inviting body that he wondered if it was as warm and soft as it looked. His eyes then looked over at the male, noticing the distinguishing ears and tail that he had. He was quite handsome, and certainly caught Kaylaen’s eyes. They were a remarkably handsome couple. Then to his surprise, the female directly addressed him, calling him a sweetheart which made him blush slightly as her voice was warm and seductive. He gulped slightly when she seemed to lean over slightly, causing his eyes to be drawn to her perfect cleavage which were so hypnotic that Kaylaen couldn’t pull his eyes away. 

He realised that she was quite close to him, but he wasn’t objecting to that fact. Despite how drunk, he noticed that she had a rather exotic scent around her, one he found compelling. It made him want more of it. Her words slowly registered in his mind, and he gave a slight nod of his head, “I am quite stressed…” He admitted, pausing to take a pull of the joint he was smoking before saying, “I… would love any help to get me-” He was interrupted by a slight hiccup, “-feel better.” The more rational part of his mind would normally be telling him that perhaps going off with two complete strangers so late at night while in such a vulnerable state was not a good idea in the slightest. However the alcohol had dulled his wits enough to let him easily agree to the beautiful woman’s proposal without thinking that there was anything wrong.

Shez gives the new male a slightly seductive smile as he sees the boy's eyes drift towards him. After the invite had been accepted, he walked towards the boy. He smacked Sophia's ass gently as he passed her, feeling the impact of his hand make her shapely bottom bounce gently. He bowed towards the male before reaching his hand out. His posture was professional, as it was with anyone that he met. He knew that this was the best way to attempt to make people feel comfortable around him. He looked into the strange male's eyes, spotting out that they were very, very intriguing. No human, or even Kitsune male possessed eyes that seemed to be almost as hypnotic his. Maybe Shez's were more special than others, but his icy blues were natural. No contact lenses or anything. He speaks, his voice extra silky and alluring.

"The name's Shez Takishita. This here's Sophia. We're ecstatic that you accepted our invite~"

Shez linked his arm back with Sophia's, pulling her closer to him. He smiles and whispers in her ear, his voice more seductive and alluring than ever. Piece by piece, he knew that this was going to be an utterly perfect night. He was already drawn by the idea of having her, but having a second playmate as well made him much more interested than he should have been. He smiles and removes his hair from in front of his eyes where the wind was currently blowing it. His icy blue left eye shimmered under the light of the streetlight above, but the patch covering his eye could be seen as his hair was blown around by the growing breeze.

"You did a good job, love~ I would ask if you'd like to add another member, but it seems that you were very hesitant about inviting this cute boy here~"

• Senior Staff
14 hours ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

Shez gives the new male a slightly seductive smile as he sees the boy's eyes drift towards him. After the invite had been accepted, he walked towards the boy. He smacked Sophia's ass gently as he passed her, feeling the impact of his hand make her shapely bottom bounce gently. He bowed towards the male before reaching his hand out. His posture was professional, as it was with anyone that he met. He knew that this was the best way to attempt to make people feel comfortable around him. He looked into the strange male's eyes, spotting out that they were very, very intriguing. No human, or even Kitsune male possessed eyes that seemed to be almost as hypnotic his. Maybe Shez's were more special than others, but his icy blues were natural. No contact lenses or anything. He speaks, his voice extra silky and alluring.

"The name's Shez Takishita. This here's Sophia. We're ecstatic that you accepted our invite~"

Shez linked his arm back with Sophia's, pulling her closer to him. He smiles and whispers in her ear, his voice more seductive and alluring than ever. Piece by piece, he knew that this was going to be an utterly perfect night. He was already drawn by the idea of having her, but having a second playmate as well made him much more interested than he should have been. He smiles and removes his hair from in front of his eyes where the wind was currently blowing it. His icy blue left eye shimmered under the light of the streetlight above, but the patch covering his eye could be seen as his hair was blown around by the growing breeze.

"You did a good job, love~ I would ask if you'd like to add another member, but it seems that you were very hesitant about inviting this cute boy here~"

Tension was rising inside Sophia. Her heart was burning with euphoria as memories continued to rush back to her experiences that morning. To think, just minutes ago she had been mourning the fact that she would have to pursue this and now she was standing with Shez's arm locked around hers, her silky smooth skin soaking in every ounce of heat that escaped his fur. She couldn't wait to feel this boy's body as well. Were these two going to be timid? Forceful? A mixture of both? Only time would tell, but she was going to deliver to them the best night she could. She smiled ecstatically and responded to the boy, "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." 

Soon, she felt Shez's breath hot on her neck which practically made her melt to her knees right there. It took her a moment to even concentrate on what he was saying, she felt like she was in some dream world where all of reality had escaped her. "F-fuck..." She responded in a soft whisper, knowing Shez' ears would be able to pick up on it. "You know I'm your slut for the night and if there's anyone else, I'm more than delighted to oblige." Just the idea of more than two cocks surrounding her made her heart beat faster than before. "But we don't want to make our friend uncomfortable..." She commented, glancing back at the boy whose name she still didn't quite know. She reached her hand out to the boy with the same seductive smile she had put on before, ready to embrace him with her whole body once he accepted her handshake. Perhaps after bringing him in for the embrace, Shez would ask if he was really interested in finding someone else.

• Like 2

Time: 22:02

Lydia felt a small flash of irritation when Luck told her that she needed to lay down on her bed. She knew for a fact that she wasn’t drunk right now. She had barely taken the two shots, it was far too quick for that to happen. Did alcohol have an instantaneous affect where he came from? She turned the glass in her hand, looking up at him with intense green eyes,

“I’m not drunk,” She said in a completely steady voice, “You’re just avoiding my question. The problem here, is that you’ve shown me something that frightened me to the very core. I’m just an average person, Luck. When you show an average Joe something that like, of course it’s going to frighten them silly. That’s just common sense. But I am not going to be able to go up to my bedroom and go to sleep. Not with so many unanswered questions that will keep me up tonight… and will ensure that I will continue drinking. You don’t just show me something like that and then avoid answering questions about it.” Lydia took in a deep breath, before fixing her gaze at Luck again, before explaining, “I’m being short with you because I do not like being frightened like that. I just want to know… what the hell was that… aside from the whole Prince of hell thing. You’re lucky. Unlike most people, I’m at least willing to listen to whatever strange explanation you’ve got.”

Kaylaen looked towards the male, feeling quite enchanted by his seductive smile which caused him to give him a slightly drunk smile in return. He then blinked at the bow, as he had never seen anyone bow towards him before and he hesitantly repeated the action, lurching slightly in his drunken state. But he was able to straighten without falling over onto his face. He took the Kitsune’s hand in his free hand, giving a wider smile before he stared almost dumbfounded when the man spoke. He had one of the sexiest voices he’d ever heard in his life. It made Kaylaen want to swoon. He was so busy listening to how he spoke, that he almost missed what he had said, 

“I-it’s nice to meet you. I’m Kaylaen.” The chef introduced himself, giving the two of them a bright smile. His gaze then twitched to Sophia as Shez seemed to be saying something to her but he was barely able to hear their words and nor was his brain able to make sense of their whispered words. He looked at the second hand that reached out to him and he took it into his hand and shook it before bringing it up to his mouth and kissing the back of her hand, but not letting go, “Heya-” He hiccuped again, “I’m Kaylaen, and you… you’re very beautiful, you know that?” He asked, his drunken brain not able to think up of anything better to say to her.

Shez chuckled softly at the boy's staggering bow. He was obviously very drunk, and it was taking a toll. Of course, compared to Shez, who didn't get drunk very easily, anyone would seem drunken after as many as Shez had. His drinks were 88% alcohol, after all, and three of them normally didn't bode well in the system of others. He watched carefully as the boy slurred his words when he talked to Sophia before leaning over and whispering gently into her ear once more

"I think that we're good~ After all, I might become jealous~"

Of course he was joking, but if she took it as anything if than a joke, then he had probably just ruined the night. Just before she would be able to say anything, he let her know that he was messing around with a slight wink. His smile afterwards was enough to light up any room, and the way the wind blew his hair to reveal his entire face that looked almost as boyish as Kaylaen's. The only things that made him look more manly were his darkened features and distinct, natural glare in his left eye. That patch covering his left eye also sort of helped. He smiles when Kaylaen introduces himself, his ears perking up.

"Kaylaen, huh? It sounds... Strange, foreign and alluring... I love it~"

• Senior Staff

Sophia couldn't help but blush as the boy kissed the back of her hand. His hand felt soft and smooth, almost like a girl's. Did he moisturize? His lips were quite smooth as well. She found it to be quite a pleasant surprise as most boys didn't bother with things like that, but it made his touch all the more inviting, not unlike Shez's fantastically soft fur. Tonight was going to be unforgettable for sure. "Why thank you," Sophia responded to his kindness with a smile. He may have been too drunk to think very clearly, but the sentiment was still flattering all the same. She had heard that people were a lot more honest when they got drunk. "An attractive young man like you must get all kinds of ladies, hm? I can already tell that you're something special and I can't wait to get all filled up from the both of you." She shifted her attention from Kaylean to Shez to make it clear she was referring to the two of them. 

She smiled teasingly up at Shez and just pulled on his arm. "Well then, if you're getting jealous, you might just want to take us to the room and show me what you have~" She spoke in a mixture of jest and impatience. She could just feel her panties soaking in her own juices under her pants and every inch of fabric touching her body felt like it was just trapping the heat inside her. She was ready to have it all torn off again. She didn't care how it happened, she was going to get fucked, and soon. 

• Like 2

Kaylaen grinned back at the two, raising his hand that held the spliff as if toasting them with it, “My mother… gave me that name. Fuck knows why, though. I guess she thought it was nice?... I think it is, too.” He then chuckled softly before taking a pull of the spliff before his black eyes moved towards Sophia again, blushing slightly at her compliment, “Aww~ You’re really nice~ I will strive to help this handsome young man please you all night long~” He said, his grin widening and looking quite boyish and infectious. He then looked at the handsome kitsune, “So… where are we going?” He asked, hiccuping a little. His reasoning centres were definitely trying to tell him that this was a potentially dangerous situation. But he was not paying it the slightest bit of attention.

He loved the look of both of them, so he was not going to pass up the opportunity to have sex with either of them. Sophia had an alluring exotic look to her that he had rarely seen before. He normally didn’t pay attention to anyone’s species, or race however he couldn’t help but to notice it with her. It gave her an extra sense of zest, and he wanted to know if the rest of her skin was as smooth and as perfect as the skin on her hand. And then of course, there was Shez. Kaylaen had not seen many Kitsunes, aside from Keza’zotoxis, but thus far Shez was the sexiest Kitsune he had ever seen. He couldn’t wait to see how he fucked this beautiful young woman. And Kaylaen hoped that he would get a turn at some point as well. He desired them both, for different reasons. 

3 hours ago, Neptune said:

Kaylaen grinned back at the two, raising his hand that held the spliff as if toasting them with it, “My mother… gave me that name. Fuck knows why, though. I guess she thought it was nice?... I think it is, too.” He then chuckled softly before taking a pull of the spliff before his black eyes moved towards Sophia again, blushing slightly at her compliment, “Aww~ You’re really nice~ I will strive to help this handsome young man please you all night long~” He said, his grin widening and looking quite boyish and infectious. He then looked at the handsome kitsune, “So… where are we going?” He asked, hiccuping a little. His reasoning centres were definitely trying to tell him that this was a potentially dangerous situation. But he was not paying it the slightest bit of attention.

He loved the look of both of them, so he was not going to pass up the opportunity to have sex with either of them. Sophia had an alluring exotic look to her that he had rarely seen before. He normally didn’t pay attention to anyone’s species, or race however he couldn’t help but to notice it with her. It gave her an extra sense of zest, and he wanted to know if the rest of her skin was as smooth and as perfect as the skin on her hand. And then of course, there was Shez. Kaylaen had not seen many Kitsunes, aside from Keza’zotoxis, but thus far Shez was the sexiest Kitsune he had ever seen. He couldn’t wait to see how he fucked this beautiful young woman. And Kaylaen hoped that he would get a turn at some point as well. He desired them both, for different reasons. 

"We're off to reserve a suite for the night~ I was figuring a good looking boy like you might like to join us, so I had Sophia here invite you to the party~"

He could tell that Kaylaen wanted him just as much as he wanted Sophia. His scent was still meddling with Shez's brain as it tried to figure out what it was, and why it was so similar to that of the one that he'd picked up by the Haunted hotel. Was he there before? No, the scent at the hotel was much stronger than the one that this boy was giving off, but Shez still wanted to know why it was coming off of this boy as well. He keeps hold of his grip on Sophia's arm, telling that she was enjoying how he made it look like she was hers, though he knew that it would only be for the night, or if he wanted to pay for her extra services any other night. He looks at Kaylaen with an extremely seductive glance that was sure to make anyone swoon before him. His left ear twitches and slightly shift to accommodate the sound of a passing car before turning its attention back to Kaylaen.

"Well, we should be off~ I have a feeling that things are going to become very heated on this cold winter day~"

He turns and starts walking with Sophia still in his grasp. His steps were slow and leisurely, as if he were testing the patience of both people behind and next to him. He was eager to see where the night would lead, but he was still happy that Sophia had accepted his job offer. He was paying her fairly well for her singing to the patrons of his studio, but he knew that she would be able to make money off of them if they ever wanted a piece of her body, which he was sure they would when she teased them with her alluring, discrete but sexual display of behaviors.

• Senior Staff

At this point, tension was rapidly approaching its peak. Sophia's heart was pounding rapidly and her whole body was hot and itching under her clothes. She felt like a product, a toy, being bought and shared among friends because that's just the natural thing to do with a new toy. She had never considered this aspect before, but with her new role she could not only enjoy her own life more, but help others meet and make new friends, or more, as well. She might even meet a man, or woman, who truly wants to make her theirs. Standing on the inside of the sidewalk, Sophia extended her arm out to Kaylean with a warm and inviting smile. Being in the arms of two boys would only make this feeling come full circle. This feeling of being owned, carried off to the place she was going to be used, and potentially discarded. Not that she expected either of these boys to do such a thing. They both seemed especially considerate gentlemen. Still, something about the way Shez carried himself had her convinced he was going to be an animal in bed.

"I agree, I can't stand out here for another minute! Please, take me to our playhouse, sir." She spoke in an almost juvenile tone. "I wanna feel you both take possession of your new toy. I want you to fight over me, and I want to get torn apart in the middle of it." She didn't know at this point whether she was trying to turn everyone else on or just drive herself even crazier. She loved the feeling of helplessness that came from being horny with no release. It was torturous, but she loved the pain. Whatever that Diomedes did to her mind, she fucking loved it.

• Like 2

“You’re so kind.” Kaylaen replied to Shez with a slight grin when the Kitsune mentioned about how he had figured that Kaylaen would like to join them. They were as kind as they were sexy. When he looked up at Shez’s glance, he almost melted there on the spot, as the Kitsune gave him the kind of look that made Kaylaen weak at the knees. Drunk as he was, it caused him to sway slightly, but he was able to jerk himself straight again. He barely heard what Shez had said last, but he nodded his head regardless. He then saw movement out of the corner of his eye, as Sophia offered her arm. He gave her a wide, friendly smile, before bowing at her slightly although the movement was slightly marred by a slight lurch to the side. He then straightened and took the offered arm, so that she was between the two of them. He let himself scoot quite close, as the bitter wind was still blowing and he didn’t want Sophia to get too cold. He had no idea which motel, or hotel that they were using but he didn’t care. His drunken state, and his hormones, would not let him care. It had been a while since he had been with anyone, and he had never been in a threesome before. He couldn’t actually wait. 

“Damn~ You kinky little bitch.” Kaylaen commented to what Sophia had said. To be completely honest with himself, if Shez and he fought each other it was clear who would be the winner. Kaylaen glanced up at Shez, before silently confirming it with himself. He doubted he could actually go up against Shez and win in a serious fight. Besides, he doubted he would want to win. But with Sophia, they could fight over her, with their cocks buried deep inside of her body. While he knew he didn’t have the biggest cock in the universe, it was still respectable and better than an average humans. He was definitely curious as to what Shez had, and to how they compared to one another. Despite the fact that he had no idea where they were going, he did try and urge a speed up.

• Like 1

Shez chuckles softly at the sudden outburst of eagerness towards the two males on either side of Sophia. He looks down at her and pats her head with his free hand, ruffling her hair slightly as he continued walking. They reach a seemingly luxurious building within a span of six to ten minutes, now near the center of the city. He leads them inside and the lady at the front desk spots him immediately. She greets him kindly with a strong French accent

"Ah, monsieur Shez! I take it you'll need a suite for tonight? Would you like separate ones for your friends as well?"

He shakes his head and gives her a slightly seductive smile, giving her the exact same effect he'd had on Sophia as she nearly melted to the floor.

"No thank you, we'll be taking a single suite~"

She nods and punches in his credentials as he hands a card to her. She hands it back to him and nods

"Oui! Your room is all ready! Have fun you three~"

• Senior Staff

Sophia just giggled excitedly as Kay responded to her suggestion. "Boy, you have no idea how kinky I can get." She could tell by the way he looked at Shez that he wasn't confident in his ability to hold up against him. In response, she just leaned over and whispered in her same seductive tone, "I think we both know you don't have to win the fight to have fun~" She didn't know what the boy was into, but it seemed that he was not only into dominating women, but being dominated by men as well. Perhaps a pecking order would end up being established by the end of the night, with herself at the bottom of the chain and the sexy fox on top. It might turn out that she and Kay would have to fight over Shez's attention... but there was no reason to get competitive. Shez was paying for her body, after all, he certainly wasn't going to let his money go to waste. She had confidence that the both of them were going to be given the night of their lives. 

As the three approached the hotel, Sophia was shocked to realize it was such a large and luxurious building, even more so that the receptionist seemed to know Shez on a first-name basis. Did he come here regularly? With his level of charm, it wouldn't surprise her if bringing girls here was a common occurrence. Maybe he wanted to go to her apartment just to shake things up? Going to the same place every time would probably get monotonous. She was going to have to work extra hard to make sure his experience was anything but. He was her first client, after all. If word was going to spread about her, it had to be a good one. She took special note of the way the receptionist swooned in response to her smile. "You know, I wouldn't be against inviting a fourth guest~" She teased with a bit of seriousness. The lady seemed very attractive as well, but of course, she had a job to do and it would be quite irresponsible of her to leave. Still, the idea of a receptionist leaving in the middle of her shift to get fucked with her was entertaining. 

• Love 1

Kaylaen’s eyebrows rose slightly as he concentrated on listening to what Sophia whispered to him. He then grinned down at her, squeezing her hand against his arm, “Oh most certainly. No point-” He hiccuped, “- in having a real winner if we’re not having fun. It’s the fight that’s fun, not the winning.” He wasn’t particularly watching where they were going, as he didn’t particularly care. He knew that he didn’t quite recognise where it was that they were walking, as he had clearly not been in this part of the city before. Since he rarely went out places, his life had consisted of nothing more than going from home to work each day. While monotonous, and boring, it had saved him money. When they arrived outside of a luxurious building, he found himself staring at it for a few moments in a drunken stupor. 

“Damn. This is some fancy shit.” He commented. No wonder this place was not familiar to him; he had never stayed in a hotel before and thus had no reason to be even close to this area. But the hotel looked really nice. The kind of place he would love to work as a chef in, if he didn’t already be in a good job and looking at opening up his own restaurant at some point. When he was able to sell his mother’s house, which would give him a significant amount of funds to work with. He then looked at the receptionist who called Shez by name. He didn’t surprise him if she did. Even if he was not around here often, he was captivating enough to want to know his name. He then giggled at what Sophia had said, grinning widely down at her, “So greedy.” He teased, but he wasn’t judging her negatively for it. He then looked at the receptionist and said, “With this beautiful woman and this damn handsome man, you can be damn sure we’re going to have fun.” He then giggled again.

• Like 1

The receptionist looked up at Sophia with a deep red blush overtaking her gentle features

"Oh, non non! Unfortunately, I cannot... I must stay down here and tend to my duties"

She smiles and shakes whatever filthy thoughts came to her mind away. She types in a few things before handing him a keycard.

"One platinum suite for monsieur Shez and company. Please enjoy yourselves."

Shez smiles at the timidness of the cute girl behind the desk. Her silky, light purple hair shifted with her body as she squirmed under his seductive gaze. He leans down and whisper gently in her ears

"Come now, Emma~ You should get one of the others to take over for you, and come have fun with us~"

Emma's blush deepens and she looks at Kaylaen and Sophia before turning her bashful gaze back to Shez's seductive eyes. She let out a soft, love stricken sigh at the sound of Shez's silky voice resonating in her ear drums. She gathers herself from the mental puddle that she was currently standing in. She knew she was easy, and she almost hated being weak like this.

"F-fine... But only for tonight, monsieur Shez..."

She stands up and looks towards one of her coworkers and lets them know that she was taking her leave. Her plump breasts bounced lightly as she walked, her heart beating fast as she looked past them towards the ground. She hooked her right arm with Shez's left, as the four of them headed to the top floor. Shez led them into an elevator, which seemed to be very spacious. Emma couldn't help but glance up at the attractive individuals in her midst. Her blush still remained on her face, and she continued to avoid eye contact.

As they leave the elevator, Shez stops at the first room on the left. He opened the door and allows everyone in before stepping in and closing/locking the door behind them. The room was very spacious and even had walls to separate the bedroom, living room, and kitchen parts of the suite. The windows were covered with white silk curtains, and the furniture was very luxurious. The sheets of the bed in the adjoining area were silk and velvet, allowing for comfort.

• Senior Staff

Sophia was surprised to see Shez take her suggestion seriously, but before she knew it their small party had become one pretty young woman larger. Sophia licked her lips as she looked Emma's body up and down. Ever since her interrupted encounter with Kelania, some part of her body had been longing for a woman's touch again. This time, it was clear that this woman was no succubus, yet she certainly had the body of one. Her breasts were perfectly shaped just like Sophia's own, although her ass seemed larger. She couldn't help but feel a little self-conscious as a result.

By the time the three got into the suite, Sophia's mind was gone. She paid no attention at all to her surroundings. The moment the door shut behind them, she stepped forward, threw her jacket onto the floor, exposing her low-cut tank. She then spun around and grinned up at her new friends for the night. She scanned the eyes of all three and settled on Emma. She was clearly the most nervous in the group. She would need the most coaxing. Without hesitation, she pushed the woman up against the wall and gently licked her neck. "Just follow my lead, sweetheart, and you're gonna have the time of your life." She purred into the girl's ear, making sure to squeeze her own breasts against hers. "These boys are going to use us however they want. And we are going to enjoy every moment of it."

• Like 1

Like Sophia, Kaylaen was similarly surprised when the receptionist decided to join them. It did briefly cross his mind that she could possibly lose her job for sneaking off with them, but in his drunken state that didn’t last long. Especially because she was quite attractive, exotic but in a different way to Sophia. Like a different kind of sweet that tasted just as good for different reasons. He was not going to protest to her including into their group. Besides, to him, three was an unlucky number. He wasn’t sure why that was, but it was just one of those random things that he felt strongly about. When the four entered the lift, Kaylaen entertained himself by checking out all of his companions. While he was never boastful about it, he was glad he could actually climax multiple times per session so he hoped to be able to have fun with all three of them.

When they entered the suite, Kaylaen looked around at the luxurious accomodations, gawking a little at the sight. The only luxurious place he was familiar with, was the restaurant at which he worked in. His eyes were then drawn to Sophia, turning his gawking onto her as she stripped herself of a layer of clothing to reveal the tank top underneath which made her voluptuous breasts to almost look as if they were trying to escape the confines of her clothes. His own mind stopped at that point, and even more when Sophia pushed the receptionist up against the wall and licked her neck in one of the most seductive manners he had ever seen. If this was the very beginning then this boded very well for the rest of the night. He stared at the women, loving the way that they contrasted against one another. One of the palest skin he had seen in awhile against Sophia’s lovely coffee complexion. Their Sophia’s dark hair and the receptionists lovely pink hair. He could not take his eyes off of them.

On 2/26/2018 at 16:45, Neptune said:

Time: 22:02

Lydia felt a small flash of irritation when Luck told her that she needed to lay down on her bed. She knew for a fact that she wasn’t drunk right now. She had barely taken the two shots, it was far too quick for that to happen. Did alcohol have an instantaneous affect where he came from? She turned the glass in her hand, looking up at him with intense green eyes,

“I’m not drunk,” She said in a completely steady voice, “You’re just avoiding my question. The problem here, is that you’ve shown me something that frightened me to the very core. I’m just an average person, Luck. When you show an average Joe something that like, of course it’s going to frighten them silly. That’s just common sense. But I am not going to be able to go up to my bedroom and go to sleep. Not with so many unanswered questions that will keep me up tonight… and will ensure that I will continue drinking. You don’t just show me something like that and then avoid answering questions about it.” Lydia took in a deep breath, before fixing her gaze at Luck again, before explaining, “I’m being short with you because I do not like being frightened like that. I just want to know… what the hell was that… aside from the whole Prince of hell thing. You’re lucky. Unlike most people, I’m at least willing to listen to whatever strange explanation you’ve got.”

Lydia look rather normal despite her drinking two shot of Vodka like it was nothing which surprise me to see her pulling it off. I seen people become drunk from two shot alone but I wasn’t too interested on alcohol beverages so I wasn’t  confident with that alone. Still, even I know Vodka is strong and especially when you are eating which only make it hard on the person from my knowledge about the constant work at my sister’s place. I listen to Lydia as she sounded angry which was my fault for not thinking about this world’s rule and how it work very differently from mine judging from her reaction.

”Frightening wasn’t my plan Lydia, I trust you with my secret and power bestow by someone. From your personality and the strange creature lurking around this place, I thought you have the “potential” like we have back at home. That’s why I show you my Persona knowing you could handle this demon but....” I trail off, looking down, “It seems I miscalculated on the whole thing and you deserved some answer” I sigh.

Lydia was kind and nice enough to listen to his omnipotent thing in her house so it was a good step toward the right direction. Although, my hand were shaking from the fear of being throw away because of fear of abusing the power upon this world. Truth be told, I could do some major damage into the world if I wish but I know the responsibility of my power. I took some deep breath as I gather my thoughts and look at Lydia face to face with my mind made up to tell the whole thing.”

”That was a Persona, a mask that let me face hardship in the real world or in another world, a different personality inside of me. Every friend I have hold 1 Persona inside of their consciousness with the exception of me, who hold up to 12 Persona inside and bearing unlimited possibilities.” I explain, calmly.”

Time: 22:04

Lydia nodded her acceptance when he said that it wasn’t her intention to frighten her. She sincerely doubted he was lying on that score. He looked too regretful, and perhaps even a little upset that he had scared her. She then listened closely to his explanation, frowning slightly in concentration as she paid close attention to each word that he was coming out with. She rolled the shot glass in her hands, not pouring out another as the initial shock had faded along with the intense anger. She was glad that he had stopped trying to avoid answering her questions, however she couldn’t make too much sense to her.

“Persona? What is one of them exactly? I’ve never heard that term in my life. This country is filled with people with strange abilities, and even species that had default strange abilities. But I’ve never heard of this particular one. What do you mean by unlimited possibilities? Surely you can’t do something like break physics? Can you give me an example? What did you mean that you thought I had the potential? Potential to understand?” Lydia fired the questions back at him, not letting him answer one before she let out another one. The questions just leapt out of her, without even allowing her to pause for breath. She then grimaced, “Sorry for the drill-like questions. I can get like that sometimes. There’s just so much I want to know, and to understand. You’re someone that just inspires questions. Lots of them.” She told him.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 12:11, Neptune said:

Time: 22:04

Lydia nodded her acceptance when he said that it wasn’t her intention to frighten her. She sincerely doubted he was lying on that score. He looked too regretful, and perhaps even a little upset that he had scared her. She then listened closely to his explanation, frowning slightly in concentration as she paid close attention to each word that he was coming out with. She rolled the shot glass in her hands, not pouring out another as the initial shock had faded along with the intense anger. She was glad that he had stopped trying to avoid answering her questions, however she couldn’t make too much sense to her.

“Persona? What is one of them exactly? I’ve never heard that term in my life. This country is filled with people with strange abilities, and even species that had default strange abilities. But I’ve never heard of this particular one. What do you mean by unlimited possibilities? Surely you can’t do something like break physics? Can you give me an example? What did you mean that you thought I had the potential? Potential to understand?” Lydia fired the questions back at him, not letting him answer one before she let out another one. The questions just leapt out of her, without even allowing her to pause for breath. She then grimaced, “Sorry for the drill-like questions. I can get like that sometimes. There’s just so much I want to know, and to understand. You’re someone that just inspires questions. Lots of them.” She told him.

Time: 10:09 PM (22:04)

"It's fine Lydia, I do come from a strange place so I will answer all the question necessary for you to understand my world and where I lived," I explain. 

I took a deep breath as I sigh at the long explanation I need to fill her in and moving the seat forward into the table to get comfortable with myself. I stare at Lydia as this information is rather kept personal due to rules I need to maintain but no longer bind to them since nobody in this world have absolute knowledge about Persona and especially this world accepting people with abilities. 

"Let's begin, first of all, a Persona is apart of me that I use to fight against my common enemy knows as Shadow but you don't have to worry about them coming here since I sense none. I have 12 Persona, one being Beelzebub which you just witness and each of them giving me resistance to an element of my world which I can resist, nullify, absorb, or even reflect. Infinite possibility meaning I have many answers to a problem and unbound to fate, for example, let's say this world is destiny to perish by an entity and there no answer to stop that creature. Well, that's where my infinite possibility can trigger as I always have a solution to the impossible but that usually never happens and only happen once in my entire lifetime before....." I pause slightly, and sighing, "dying.." 

I cough as I try to avoid that subject and I need to answer the rest since Lydia did mention she had many, many questions due to my origins.
"Let's keep moving on, a potential is our home term meaning people that can summon a Persona like myself and have the ability to summon one after accepting the desire to move on or change for the better." I finish.  

Time: 22:05

Lydia frowned lightly in concentration as he explained what a ‘Persona’ was. It sounded like they were something that gave him different properties depending on which were active. Almost like an interchangeable power set. Her frown deepened even further as he went on to explain that with them he has infinite possibilities. On one hand, his example was a good one and she could certainly see how that would be good, but on the other hand something like that could be used to create a lot of suffering. She only hoped that Luck wasn’t someone that would do that, and the fact that he had felt so bad about scaring her did lessen the worry. She then looked up in surprise when he mentioned about dying. She opened her mouth to say something but he rushed on, not letting her get a word in edgewise. When he explained what he had meant by potential, she snorted slightly and managed a smile,

“I don’t think I have potential for anything, Luck. I’m just a normal human. I’m not anything special. Just a history teacher at Thorndown University. The only thing I can really claim there, is that Thorndown is a world-renown University and I’m one of the few staff that work there because I am very good at what I do.” She said, before pausing and asking tentatively, “And what do you mean by dying? You’ve died before? I’m not really questioning that, because honestly there are numerous myths and legends of figures like that which might have some basis in fact, I just want to know what you mean. If it’s too upsetting to talk about, I can understand why, and I won’t press you if you don’t want to answer.” 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up