• Senior Staff
On 29/03/2018 at 07:14, Aurafox1 said:

I just thought of an idea of Sophia and Emma working together to seduce or even rape Alez and fuck I already can't wait to get to something like that with them! Maybe there could be a man involved to complete her corruption, as well.

Hey, if you need a man to complete 'corruption' and a person and place to operate out of, could I create someone for that purpose? 

• Senior Staff
53 minutes ago, Manni said:

It'll be my first 'douchebag' character in a while. A character with 'harem lead' powers over the opposite sex. 

That could be interesting, Sophia does have the intention of getting fucked by every man in the city, so the two would end up meeting anyway~ It would be fun for Alez to surrender her virginity to some douchebag who only wants to use her. Although, I like the idea of Alez being more consciously aware of what's happening to her in the moment, I don't really want her to be under some sort of spell. 

• Like 1

• Senior Staff
2 minutes ago, Aurafox1 said:

That could be interesting, Sophia does have the intention of getting fucked by every man in the city, so the two would end up meeting anyway~ It would be fun for Alez to surrender her virginity to some douchebag who only wants to use her. Although, I like the idea of Alez being more consciously aware of what's happening to her in the moment, I don't really want her to be under some sort of spell. 

No worries about that! They're charming and don't tend to use the attraction set of powers unless they really want a 'trophy'. There's no problem coming into their world, just leaving may be hard.

• Senior Staff
3 minutes ago, Aurafox1 said:

Well, no one's pressuring you to do it. There doesn't even necessarily have to be another character involved at all, it could just be Sophia, Emma and Alez.

Yes, I do realise that. Maybe it's just me having second thoughts. I haven't really rp'd that sort of thing for a long time and to memory, I don't think I was particularly nice with doing it when i did do it. Hmm...maybe i should think on this some more.

• Senior Staff

Not everyone is comfortable with roleplaying such dark themes, so you don't have to compromise with yourself to make it work if you're just not into it. Heck, it could be nice for Alez to have someone like Cassandra to comfort her in trying times (which she'll have a lot of) so you'll have plenty of opportunities to play with her if you still want to in the future.

• Senior Staff
2 minutes ago, Aurafox1 said:

Not everyone is comfortable with roleplaying such dark themes, so you don't have to compromise with yourself to make it work if you're just not into it. Heck, it could be nice for Alez to have someone like Cassandra to comfort her in trying times (which she'll have a lot of) so you'll have plenty of opportunities to play with her if you still want to in the future.

Yeah, I think you are right. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up