• Community Administrator

@Aurafox1 I've done the profile for the person that will come and check in on Sophia at some point; here. She's not a Daedra, but she isn't a normal human either. Far from. But she does jobs for Diomedes, since he pays her to.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that sometimes when people quote things, a number appears at the end of the quoted part. In particular with @Aurafox1 and @lVergill. Is that number there before you hit post? Or do you not notice? 

Just so you know, I'm not complaining. I'm wanting to figure out if this is the post doing it of its own accord.

I mentioned it since I saw it in the last post you quoted. I'm hoping it's not another bug xD 

But yes, I'm still up for it. I can place Kaylaen outside, perhaps smoking a fat spliff, since when I last left off with him in was in another bar drinking.

13 hours ago, Neptune said:

I noticed that sometimes when people quote things, a number appears at the end of the quoted part. In particular with @Aurafox1 and @lVergill. Is that number there before you hit post? Or do you not notice? 

Just so you know, I'm not complaining. I'm wanting to figure out if this is the post doing it of its own accord.

I haven't noticed it. I will try today when I reply and see if that number does appear.

• Senior Staff

I guess it would have to be the Grammarly thing. I do use it, but I can't imagine how that would affect anything? It seems odd to me that you would be able to see the number. I've always assumed it to be just a GUI thing o.o

Anyway, so how are we going to organize this whole thing, @Neptune @ShuyaHideaki ? Is Neptune going to jump in with her character, or is Shez going to take Sophia on a detour to find a third player and find Kaylaen then?

Edited by Aurafox1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up